Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:12:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:56:13 PM

I sold my BC and sent to WC also.

I sold what little BC I had left this morning and bought up WC as well. Waiting right now on my coinbase transfer. Four day wait times are annoying.

But regardless I'll be buying more on Tuesday. I consider WC a buy even at 10,000.  It's only my opinion but I see the coin reaching far beyond that price in the weeks ahead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jaayruu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:56:47 PM

WC has only dropped from 1000 to 800 as a result of all the PR bungling, bad news about absent devs, radical changes needed to the code, possible hard fork, etc.

If you ask me, that's a remarkable show of strength for this coin, suggesting that is has plenty of support and room to rise after the problems are fixed. I'm actually surprised we're not at 500 right now, considering all that has happened. Glad I held.

no....its was well lingering 1200 after being 1500 the day before. I saw it at 1256 then plunge to 800-900
jaayruu

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:57:57 PM

Why are you so butthurt? - For one im tired of all these fuckin scam coins. I was fully invested at 900 satoshis and got out at 1500 because of too many red flags. This hurts crypto in general. I dont care if you can recover off this fuck up. This is pissing people off and making people lose interest in crypto, and trust most of all.

Im here in this thread because like i said i had 130k WC because i thought this coin had potential and was going places. Not put out there by a fucktard dev who just banked off a premine. Like i said i dont care if this is repairable. Im not buying back in this shit with .0001 bitcoins at 1 satoshi.

So in order to feel secure in your decision to dump you're hoping (and acting by trying to convince others) that this coin will fail?

Sounds like inflated ego and not a genuine concern for the future of cryptos.

How you came to that conclusion i have no idea. This coin was A SCAM FROM THE START. when will people realize that.
Auna

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:58:02 PM

WC has only dropped from 1000 to 800 as a result of all the PR bungling, bad news about absent devs, radical changes needed to the code, possible hard fork, etc.

If you ask me, that's a remarkable show of strength for this coin, suggesting that is has plenty of support and room to rise after the problems are fixed. I'm actually surprised we're not at 500 right now, considering all that has happened. Glad I held.

no....its was well lingering 1200 after being 1500 the day before. I saw it at 1256 then plunge to 800-900

I think we are going past 1k in 1 hour. You better buy your ticket to the white space ship now!
nate@exist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 07:58:06 PM

Shades of an AltCoin War

There is no question that the last 24-48 hours the AltCoin community, particularly the three "ShadeCoin", White, Dark and Black, have been filled with an incredible amount of both positive and negative energy. There is no question that these three coins are essentially "at war". Having followed the past few days very closely, I wanted to provide my detailed perspective on what has been happening, why, and most importantly, what this means for the future of these coins.

Most of the posts on this particular forum (Whitecoin), those posted in the last 24 hours were in all likelihood SPAM, complete lies posted by people who created brand new accounts on bitcointalk to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt... Or as I see it "Disruption), in order to capitalize on their own personal cryto-currency goals.

The tactics used however, particularly those used to question the integrity and security of the Whitecoin protocol have been by far the most disappointing.

So... The first point I want to address is:  Why would people do this?

There are two reasons which I see as being the most likely scenarios:

1.) If a person or small group of people can essentially "Mass-Spam" a coin community with disinformation or "lies", those which cannot be confirmed or disproved quickly, a large enough portion of the coin holders who's coins are under this attack (Whitecoin in this case) will be driven into a state of fear, and where there is fear, people sell. A mass exodus of selling causes additional panic, leading to more selling, which drives the price down.

--- So, Why do this?

By driving the price down these Spamers will have the ability to buy the coins at much lower levels.  Once the disinformation they have posted is proved to be false, the coin will then rally back to normal if not far exceeding levels, resulting in huge profits for the attackers.

2.) The other likely reason would be a competing coin's community, users, or even Devs, would attack their competitor with posts to forums, twitter and the like to discredit the coin in hopes to drive them out.

--- Again, Why do this?

There is a limited supply of money being traded in alt-coins. Altcoin creators are essentially all competing for a piece of the same pie. More buyers mean higher prices. By spreading disinformation, uninformed and inexperienced traders will read these posts and see them as being the gospel.  Fear sets in, and they sell.  

Now if you're a trader, particularly a new trader, waiting on the side lines for the right opportunity is no fun.  

Most neophyte traders will likely immediately seek a new place to park their BTC as an investment. Right now, there is no question Blackcoin, Darkcoin, and Whitecoin are in a fierce competition for a limited amount of BTC which is within the exchanges and at play to trade with. Those very BTC are the necessary fuel for any and all growth. Lack of new BTC being fed into an altcoin means stagnation... And traders, particularly the new ones, "must" see action in order to feel they are "in the game".

Thus a coin that meerly churns, meaning no new influx of BTC, will likely trade sideways, resulting in boredom, which psychologically progresses into anxiety. This anxiety, or felling that missed opportunities are passing at every moment as their altcoin investment meerly treads water inevitably leads to selling off and looking for a new and better play.

--- CONSIDER THE FACTS OF WHAT HAS OCCURRED WITH WHITECOIN

The information, or disinformation that has been posted about Whitecoin lacks credibility In my opinion for a number of reasons.

1.) Timing:  The release of this so called "highly critical and important information", information by which caused mass panic, was released to the public in the middle of the night on a Saturday/Sunday. A time most likely when the actual developers would be either asleep or out to dinner, or putting the kids to bed,  and not available to respond to what was being posted.

What professional developer would seriously disseminate important information to his community in the middle of the night on a weekend.  And if so, why would he only do so only on this forum and on twitter, using brand new accounts with little to no posts.  

Lastly, why would he chose not to post this also on his own website?

These factors in terms of timing are the main reason the information these posters provided I find to be highly suspicious and untrue.

2.) Users:  All of the disinformation posted was posted by brand new accounts created within hours of the release of the said information. These users claimed to be a part of the development team.

I consider this also to be highly suspect of foul play.

3.). PoW to PoS Transition:  Whitecoin recently finalized its mining phase, and has now entered into its Proof of Stake phase.  This switch occurred less than 72 hours ago.  

With any major switchover, there were some minor bugs that were immediately resolved.  

New PoS multipools were being set up by pool operators independent of Whitecoin. New pools almost always have things to work out as in a matter of hours the user load increases by huge amounts.

The timing of this suspect information coincided with these minor issues, issues which in fact all coins have faced during a transition phase.  I personally believe the attackers of Whitecoin timed their attack to exploit these minor bugs and add to any already existing stress within the Whitecoin community.

To Note: Most, if not all of these minor issues have since been resolved.

--- REALITY

Whitecoin is now priced at levels that offer unprecedented opportunities to traders. This opportunity has been made available to the entire altcoin community at the expense of those who sold off and likely realized losses in their Whitecoin investments.

The price levels we are seeing right now allow traders to get in at severely undervalued price points and ride the "rocketship" as many coiners call it, as the coin begins to recover.

You have to remember:  Coins like Blackcoin and Darkcoin were both at one point in time worth less than 1000 Satoshis.  Yet these coins managed to skyrocket in value to levels of 90,000 and 500,000 respectively.

The truth is this growth is impossible to sustain.  10,000% returns are now 100% impossible to see again with both Blackcoin and Darkcoin. If you didn't get in weeks ago, I'm sorry you missed the boat.

Whitecoin however is a clearly different story.  

1.) Whitecoin is perhaps the most publicized and rapidly accepted altcoin to hit the exchanges in months.  Within a few weeks time it had been added to virtually all of the major exchanges, as well as listed on BitcoinWisdom. This alone is unprecedented.

2.) Whitecoin is the only one of the three "shadecoins", that being White, Dark, Black; that can actually grow by leaps and bounds. 1000%, 10,000%, 50,000% is certainly possible. This is what both Blackcoin and Darkcoin were able to achieve, but have since fallen considerably and become less attractive to the investment community. Whitecoin is the new kid on the block, he's gotten a lot of attention recently, and the other 2 shades aren't too happy their values have since been dropping as Whitecoin sucked up a lot of the volume and Market Cap.

Now considering all three of these coins are speculative investments; as are ALL altcoins, there being still no mainstream acceptance in terms of being used as a payment method, you have to ask yourself this question...

--- Why invest in any altcoin?

- If you are investing in altcoins for the mere point of being a part of a world changing shift of how money is treated and transacted, invest in coins you see as having unique features or philanthropic aspects which appeal to your personal aspirations. You aren't in this for the money. You want to change the world. Honestly, I applaud you.

- If you are investing and trading to make money, and capitalize on as much value growth as possible resulting in huge returns, you should be looking for oversold, underpriced options.

These coins will be the ones that go from 700 to 250,000 and make you rich.  A coin like Darkcoin would have to rise at its current price by a factor of 250 times to see the same growth... Growth that is a very real possibility with Whitecoin. That means that Darkcoin would have to near reach the price of Bitcoin. Personally, I do not see that as being even the most remote possibility.

MY CONCLUSION

The Blackcoin and Darkcoin ships have sailed. They made people who got in early and held for the months it took for the coin to go from 1000 to astronomical levels very rich.  Blackcoin in particular took roughly 32 days to move from its final 900 level to 90,000.  32 days. It takes time. Those that bought and held, I am sure are now buying very nice houses.

The past 24 hours have been filled with garbage posts which have no reliable information and lack integrity from all angles.

Whitecoin in my opinion is the next player in what I refer to as HyperGrowth Capitalization. Growth that will make millionaires out of ordinary people. It may take 32 days as it did with Blackcoin, or even longer as in the case of Darkcoin. If you remember Bitcoin took years. However,  It is the only coin as of right now that has the realistic potential to see such gains.  It has a strong community.  It's developers are actively engaged in promoting and advancing the coin into the future.  It's incredibly oversold on bad information. I wish I had more BTC to buy in.

But only time will tell. Don't take my words for the holy grail. But also don't listen to most of the negative  information you will likely find on the Whitecoin board. Do research. Be a smart investor. Don't risk what you can't afford to lose.

You can follow me on Twitter @Stratobitz   I frequently post tips on what's breaking out, as well as what I feel is likely to correct or crash.

Best of luck to all.

Strato
[/size]

Good post. Don't forget CinniCoin too. I own BC, WC, and CINNI. If you like the PoS technology, the only safe play is to own several PoS coins, because we really don't know which of them will succeed or fail in the long term.

Second CINNI - I grew 0.5 to 1BTC off of that first rise, got in just in time - it's a good coin with a promising future.
mineworker

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:58:15 PM

what were not allowed to post the truth about this copy/paste premine dump scam coin stratoblitz is cancer and a conartist be wary of this scammer.

Please show me the proof of this?

freebird

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

Freedom through Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:58:22 PM

Looking on the MintPal chart, it looks like it was somewhere around 1000 to 1050 right before the plunge occurred.

Grantcoin: Currency with a Conscience. Distributed as charitable grants by a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Learn more at Grantcoin.org
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:59:09 PM

Shades of an AltCoin War

There is no question that the last 24-48 hours the AltCoin community, particularly the three "ShadeCoin", White, Dark and Black, have been filled with an incredible amount of both positive and negative energy. There is no question that these three coins are essentially "at war". Having followed the past few days very closely, I wanted to provide my detailed perspective on what has been happening, why, and most importantly, what this means for the future of these coins.

Most of the posts on this particular forum (Whitecoin), those posted in the last 24 hours were in all likelihood SPAM, complete lies posted by people who created brand new accounts on bitcointalk to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt... Or as I see it "Disruption), in order to capitalize on their own personal cryto-currency goals.

The tactics used however, particularly those used to question the integrity and security of the Whitecoin protocol have been by far the most disappointing.

1.) If a person or small group of people can essentially "Mass-Spam" a coin community with disinformation or "lies", those which cannot be confirmed or disproved quickly, a large enough portion of the coin holders who's coins are under this attack (Whitecoin in this case) will be driven into a state of fear, and where there is fear, people sell. A mass exodus of selling causes additional panic, leading to more selling, which drives the price down.

--- So, Why do this?

By driving the price down these Spamers will have the ability to buy the coins at much lower levels.  Once the disinformation they have posted is proved to be false, the coin will then rally back to normal if not far exceeding levels, resulting in huge profits for the attackers.

2.) The other likely reason would be a competing coin's community, users, or even Devs, would attack their competitor with posts to forums, twitter and the like to discredit the coin in hopes to drive them out.

--- Again, Why do this?

There is a limited supply of money being traded in alt-coins. Altcoin creators are essentially all competing for a piece of the same pie. More buyers mean higher prices. By spreading disinformation, uninformed and inexperienced traders will read these posts and see them as being the gospel.  Fear sets in, and they sell.  

Now if you're a trader, particularly a new trader, waiting on the side lines for the right opportunity is no fun.  

Most neophyte traders will likely immediately seek a new place to park their BTC as an investment. Right now, there is no question Blackcoin, Darkcoin, and Whitecoin are in a fierce competition for a limited amount of BTC which is within the exchanges and at play to trade with. Those very BTC are the necessary fuel for any and all growth. Lack of new BTC being fed into an altcoin means stagnation... And traders, particularly the new ones, "must" see action in order to feel they are "in the game".

Thus a coin that meerly churns, meaning no new influx of BTC, will likely trade sideways, resulting in boredom, which psychologically progresses into anxiety. This anxiety, or felling that missed opportunities are passing at every moment as their altcoin investment meerly treads water inevitably leads to selling off and looking for a new and better play.

The information, or disinformation that has been posted about Whitecoin lacks credibility In my opinion for a number of reasons.

1.) Timing:  The release of this so called "highly critical and important information", information by which caused mass panic, was released to the public in the middle of the night on a Saturday/Sunday. A time most likely when the actual developers would be either asleep or out to dinner, or putting the kids to bed,  and not available to respond to what was being posted.

What professional developer would seriously disseminate important information to his community in the middle of the night on a weekend.  And if so, why would he only do so only on this forum and on twitter, using brand new accounts with little to no posts.  

These factors in terms of timing are the main reason the information these posters provided I find to be highly suspicious and untrue.

2.) Users:  All of the disinformation posted was posted by brand new accounts created within hours of the release of the said information. These users claimed to be a part of the development team.

3.). PoW to PoS Transition:  Whitecoin recently finalized its mining phase, and has now entered into its Proof of Stake phase.  This switch occurred less than 72 hours ago.  

With any major switchover, there were some minor bugs that were immediately resolved.  

New PoS multipools were being set up by pool operators independent of Whitecoin. New pools almost always have things to work out as in a matter of hours the user load increases by huge amounts.

The timing of this suspect information coincided with these minor issues, issues which in fact all coins have faced during a transition phase.  I personally believe the attackers of Whitecoin timed their attack to exploit these minor bugs and add to any already existing stress within the Whitecoin community.

--- REALITY

Whitecoin is now priced at levels that offer unprecedented opportunities to traders. This opportunity has been made available to the entire altcoin community at the expense of those who sold off and likely realized osses in their Whitecoin investments.

The price levels we are seeing right now allow traders to get in at severely undervalued price points and ride the "rocketship" as many coiners call it, as the coin begins to recover.

You have to remember:  Coins like Blackcoin and Darkcoin were both at one point in time worth less than 1000 Satoshis.  Yet these coins managed to skyrocket in value to levels of 90,000 and 500,000 respectively.

The truth is this growth is impossible to sustain.  10,000% returns are now 100% impossible to see again with both Blackcoin and Darkcoin. If you didn't get in weeks ago, I'm sorry you missed the boat.

1.) Whitecoin is perhaps the most publicized and rapidly accepted altcoin to hit the exchanges in months.  Within a few weeks time it had been added to virtually all of the major exchanges, as well as listed on BitcoinWisdom. This alone is unprecedented.

2.) Whitecoin is the only one of the three "shadecoins", that being White, Dark, Black; that can actually grow by leaps and bounds. 1000%, 10,000%, 50,000% is certainly possible. This is what both Blackcoin and Darkcoin were able to achieve, but have since fallen considerably and become less attractive to the investment community. Whitecoin is the new kid on the block, he's gotten a lot of attention recently, and the other 2 shades aren't too happy their values have since been dropping as Whitecoin sucked up a lot of the volume and Market Cap.

Now considering all three of these coins are speculative investments; as are ALL altcoins, there being still no mainstream acceptance in terms of being used as a payment method, you have to ask yourself this question...

- If you are investing in altcoins for the mere point of being a part of a world changing shift of how money is treated and transacted, invest in coins you see as having unique features or philanthropic aspects which appeal to your personal aspirations. You aren't in this for the money. You want to change the world. Honestly, I applaud you.

- If you are investing and trading to make money, and capitalize on as much value growth as possible resulting in huge returns, you should be looking for oversold, underpriced options.

These coins will be the ones that go from 700 to 250,000 and make you rich.  A coin like Darkcoin would have to rise at its current price by a factor of 250 times to see the same growth... Growth that is a very real possibility with Whitecoin. That means that Darkcoin would have to near reach the price of Bitcoin. Personally, I do not see that as being even the most remote possibility.

MY CONCLUSION

The Blackcoin and Darkcoin ships have sailed. They made people who got in early and held for the months it took for the coin to go from 1000 to astronomical levels very rich.  Blackcoin in particular took roughly 32 days to move from its final 900 level to 90,000.  32 days. It takes time. Those that bought and held, I am sure are now buying very nice houses.

The past 24 hours have been filled with garbage posts which have no reliable information and lack integrity from all angles.

Whitecoin in my opinion is the next player in what I refer to as HyperGrowth Capitalization. Growth that will make millionaires out of ordinary people. It may take 32 days as it did with Blackcoin, or even longer as in the case of Darkcoin. If you remember Bitcoin took years. However,  It is the only coin as of right now that has the realistic potential to see such gains.  It has a strong community.  It's developers are actively engaged in promoting and advancing the coin into the future.  It's incredibly oversold on bad information. I wish I had more BTC to buy in.

But only time will tell. Don't take my words for the holy grail. But also don't listen to most of the negative  information you will likely find on the Whitecoin board. Do research. Be a smart investor. Don't risk what you can't afford to lose.

You can follow me on Twitter @Stratobitz   I frequently post tips on what's breaking out, as well as what I feel is likely to correct or crash.

Best of luck to all.

Strato
[/size]

Not much to add other than...

Wow thanks best response thus far! Glad you found it informative.

Very concise and to the point - you have a great ability for seeing the bigger picture.
I'm glad I ignored the FUD and held onto my coins, even bought more at a bargain price.

I am also sick of all the childish squabbling on this forum - it really makes a mockery of the whole altcoin industry.

It pissed me off this afternoon, seems those holding BC seem they have a given right to have a go and undermine WC. Same people probably decided DOGE was no good and look at what they did.

We need to quote this once in a while... to remind people cryptoworld is full of scumbags

Hats off for you mate!

Thanks. Feel free to post freely.

You can link and tweet to the master post here:  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587017.msg6426664#msg6426664
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 07:59:43 PM

Shades of an AltCoin War

--- So, Why do this?

--- Again, Why do this?

--- REALITY

Whitecoin is now priced at levels that offer unprecedented opportunities to traders. This opportunity has been made available to the entire altcoin community at the expense of those who sold off and likely realized losses in their Whitecoin investments.

MY CONCLUSION

Best of luck to all.

Strato
[/size]

Not much to add other than...

Wow thanks best response thus far! Glad you found it informative.

Very concise and to the point - you have a great ability for seeing the bigger picture.
I'm glad I ignored the FUD and held onto my coins, even bought more at a bargain price.

I am also sick of all the childish squabbling on this forum - it really makes a mockery of the whole altcoin industry.

It pissed me off this afternoon, seems those holding BC seem they have a given right to have a go and undermine WC. Same people probably decided DOGE was no good and look at what they did.

what were not allowed to post the truth about this copy/paste premine dump scam coin stratoblitz is cancer and a conartist be wary of this scammer.

About strato look at his predictions he hit 1/10th usualy is not good listenig to him Cheesy
i like his prediction becouse he tells me what not to do. (FLT,MRC pumps both -50%...)
Few days ago he wrote he is off from BC and go full to WC he went out at 30000 and went full into WC at 1200sat
so clear he will try propaganda here ^^. Check his post history and all is clear why he post such novel here ^^.

Anywy WC can go higer like all coin on market after some panic sell off. Or lower over time like Mint.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
tristartek

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:01:41 PM

You guys are all fuck tards for saying people are banking off this massive dump right now. YEAH YOUR GUYS ARE BUYING A TON OF CHEAP SHITCOIN. this coin will never go past 1k satoshis again. Goodluck you fuckin idiots

Why are you so butthurt?

He is not butthurt, he is just being realistic.

I just can't understand how everyone here is wearing eye patches and does not see that WC won't get anywhere no more..

Ok. So what.  Why would he or you care if everyone else doesn't "get it"?  No reason to be that way about it.  Let other people lose their money. No skin off your sack.

i dont like my crypto fellas getting scammed by manipulative people. its fucked up

You made your point..like 20pages back. Get over it, lets move on. 

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:01:55 PM

Why are you so butthurt? - For one im tired of all these fuckin scam coins. I was fully invested at 900 satoshis and got out at 1500 because of too many red flags. This hurts crypto in general. I dont care if you can recover off this fuck up. This is pissing people off and making people lose interest in crypto, and trust most of all.

Im here in this thread because like i said i had 130k WC because i thought this coin had potential and was going places. Not put out there by a fucktard dev who just banked off a premine. Like i said i dont care if this is repairable. Im not buying back in this shit with .0001 bitcoins at 1 satoshi.

So in order to feel secure in your decision to dump you're hoping (and acting by trying to convince others) that this coin will fail?

How you came to that conclusion i have no idea. This coin was A SCAM FROM THE START. when will people realize that.

We knew there was a 0.78% premine. We knew the Dev wasn't very active. Premine was sold and Dev is inactive, but now we have a new team forming. I'd say things look better than ever for whitecoin.
jaayruu

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:02:55 PM

You guys are all fuck tards for saying people are banking off this massive dump right now. YEAH YOUR GUYS ARE BUYING A TON OF CHEAP SHITCOIN. this coin will never go past 1k satoshis again. Goodluck you fuckin idiots

Why are you so butthurt?

I just can't understand how everyone here is wearing eye patches and does not see that WC won't get anywhere no more..

Ok. So what.  Why would he or you care if everyone else doesn't "get it"?  No reason to be that way about it.  Let other people lose their money. No skin off your sack.

i dont like my crypto fellas getting scammed by manipulative people. its fucked up

i still cant grasp as to why people think this coin is going to shoot back up. let it be already. but yes. ill move on. no one gives a fuck haha
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:04:00 PM

If you ask me, that's a remarkable show of strength for this coin, suggesting that it has plenty of support and room to rise after the problems are fixed. I'm actually surprised we're not at 500 right now, considering all that has happened. Glad I held.
Didn't you notice that deposit was held ?? Cheesy
Guess what will happened when it weren't hold on Mintpal^^ all who wanter pull out they couldn't

source mintpal.com
"The WhiteCoin wallet is currently offline following concerns over a blockchain vulnerability, deposits and withdrawals have been stopped."

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
jaayruu

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:04:42 PM

We knew there was a 0.78% premine. We knew the Dev wasn't very active. Premine was sold and Dev is inactive, but now we have a new team forming. I'd say things look better than ever for whitecoin.

i suggest in the most positive way possible you screen this "new team" that is taking control since it obviously wasnt done properly when the coin launched. Or maybe no one just gave a fuck and thought woah blackcoin exploded....Whitecoin?!?! fuck yeah....
Auna

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:06:12 PM

i suggest in the most positive way possible you screen this "new team" that is taking control since it obviously wasnt done properly when the coin launched. Or maybe no one just gave a fuck and thought woah blackcoin exploded....Whitecoin?!?! fuck yeah....

Go to sleep please
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:06:57 PM

Well yeah that's exactly how it happened. But we are over the worst of it. Chunky won't ruin the coin because that will ruin their reputation. I'd say they are coming to the table pre approved.
angryacorn

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:07:07 PM

PUMP! join in  Grin
Casu

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:09:12 PM

Why are you so butthurt?

i still cant grasp as to why people think this coin is going to shoot back up. let it be already. but yes. ill move on. no one gives a fuck haha

You're conveniently moving on now that the price is rising quickly? Interesting.
nate@exist

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 08:09:28 PM

Thanks. Feel free to post freely.

You can link and tweet to the master post here:  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587017.msg6426664#msg6426664

Have tweeted and followed, cheers!
@existcreative
coinpool_de

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:09:57 PM

YES!!!!  870 again!!!

http://wc.coinmoitor.de

Pages: « 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 [313] 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: