Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:15:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
mogonzo

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:43:10 PM

Hey everyone a quick update, the Dev/Test team resumed work this morning and there is a real sense we're closing in on this fix. More updates soon.

Get your shit together, this coin is a few days shy from dying.

Would you rather we release an untested wallet? I have no problem as project lead taking criticism, but I feel compelled to defend the team here.

In the space of 48 hours we've gone from no leadership... to a hard working team. In these 48 hours we've managed to :

1. Re-establish contacts with the creators..
2. Establish a consensus based decision making mechanism.
3. Have provided regular updates to the community.
4. Have recruited new devs to test and fix code they did not write themselves
5. Have managed to block and stop a very real threat to the block chain.

If you'd like to volunteer to help, there is lots of work to be done.
Mogonzo,don't talk to the nonsense,you are doing the great job in such a situation.I will buy back my share.

Thanks so much I appreciate it! Smiley

President - The WhiteCoin Foundation | contact: chris@whitecoin.info

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoba

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:47:57 PM

One is for sure, if Whitecoin manages to survive all those hits, it will be incredible strong...
And, we will have a nice and strong community and all the haters will not even trust to open their stupid mouth again on the WC thread.

Long life to Whitecoin !

ps: great work Mogonzo, and everybody who still believes in WC
hansolo93

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:49:55 PM

lol.. the funny thing is... everybody sells right now... cause they think they can rebuy lower when the exchanges open up traffic again...

think again... how many people do you think are waiting for this?

there will be a run on the low price coins....

lets say MAYBE it goes too 600 satoshi... it will take less then a minute too recover caus a LOT of people are gonna jump on it... fighting over each other wich gets the cheapest piece... result: price climbing Wink

that is the point. you are right.
We need a working wallet. I hope it will come today.

We will see...

It's exactly the opposite , people will sell them and no one gonna buy and price gonna fall to 1 satoshi and bye bye Wc , nice to meet ya
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:53:57 PM

Been following along since saturday night @ 10 PM EST. Moganzos efforts in face of all the FUD and the reality of what was actually going on have been Herculean.

I'm watching and waiting for the new wallet and though eagerly anticipating the action to come will trust thta what ever the final outcome for White Coin. Moganzo and those he rallied derseve thanks and gratitude of entire Crypto Community.
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:05:44 PM

Been following along since saturday night @ 10 PM EST. Moganzos efforts in face of all the FUD and the reality of what was actually going on have been Herculean.

I'm watching and waiting for the new wallet and though eagerly anticipating the action to come will trust thta what ever the final outcome for White Coin. Moganzo and those he rallied derseve thanks and gratitude of entire Crypto Community.

Havn't been in since the begining, but at least mid mining.  Amazing to me the story of this coin so far.  Really going to be an epic tale be the end.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
Reese212

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:05:48 PM

@ mogonzo

yeah let the trolls talk.... who cares. some of them want cheap coins, some of them are angry because of small p*nis, some of them are 14.
i also don't like any tuned BMW compact 3 series, but i Need to give respect to People who DO IT and don't talk talk talk all day Long.

so trolls, it's okay, we received your advices to get rid off this coin. thanks for that, i really appreciate that u want to protect me.

look @ all the other coins that were released past WC. not every one, but much more than Zero, are now worth nothing. and that WITHOUT having the Troubles WC has. maybe they will rise, maybe not, that's not the Point. noboby can look into the future.

don't listen to the haters. i rarely know any grown-up Person that behaves like the haters here do. critic is okay, but using words like "idiot" or 1000 times "you will see" is just childish. and the children aren't the ones buying/trading crytpocoins. they are not the People having "the Money".
and i strongly believe that all the Investors/bagholders see that in a similar way.

thank you for the great work! Keep it going!

Dear Lord, please grant me the ability...
skarto

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

hay

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:14:54 PM

@ mogonzo

yeah let the trolls talk.... who cares. some of them want cheap coins, some of them are angry because of small p*nis, some of them are 14.
i also don't like any tuned BMW compact 3 series, but i Need to give respect to People who DO IT and don't talk talk talk all day Long.

so trolls, it's okay, we received your advices to get rid off this coin. thanks for that, i really appreciate that u want to protect me.

look @ all the other coins that were released past WC. not every one, but much more than Zero, are now worth nothing. and that WITHOUT having the Troubles WC has. maybe they will rise, maybe not, that's not the Point. noboby can look into the future.

don't listen to the haters. i rarely know any grown-up Person that behaves like the haters here do. critic is okay, but using words like "idiot" or 1000 times "you will see" is just childish. and the children aren't the ones buying/trading crytpocoins. they are not the People having "the Money".
and i strongly believe that all the Investors/bagholders see that in a similar way.

thank you for the great work! Keep it going!

I agree with this.
surfguy72

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:17:42 PM

Hey everyone a quick update, the Dev/Test team resumed work this morning and there is a real sense we're closing in on this fix. More updates soon.

Would you rather we release an untested wallet? I have no problem as project lead taking criticism, but I feel compelled to defend the team here.

In the space of 48 hours we've gone from no leadership... to a hard working team. In these 48 hours we've managed to :

He really is earning alot of respect.  Def got mine.  Looking forward to getting past this phase.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
mogonzo

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:20:34 PM

I frequently find myself a bit speechless over the support, kind words, and level of talent in this community.

Thanks so much everyone.

SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:21:55 PM

many people are there crying that they can not deposit on Mintpal, bittrex, polenix or Crypsy. the exchanges sites have their wallets offline to avoid accidents. However, transactions are still possible between individual wallets, and I'm surprised none have opened an exchange thread! if u can not sell on a exchange site, u can always sell amicably (use an escrow is very recommended).

You can make deposit WC at cryptsy.
crucial

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:22:26 PM

What type of work are you looking for volunteers for?

He really is earning alot of respect.  Def got mine.  Looking forward to getting past this phase.
SkyValeey

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:31:43 PM

For many trols in this forum:

I have and BC coins and WC coins. I do not see the problem in order to operate both. This is stupid. Do Not know anyone who invents. The most important is the BTC and the rest just a copy. Some have earned a lot on BC. They want more. Laugh with WC and behave like children .. It is the stock market .. Here you everything. Alegorytm is open. There is even a perfect copy of BTC on the algorithm scrypt , and nobody has anything against. Members of BC behave like children when someone wants to enter the sandbox. Stupidity .. I want to earn an WC as much as I earned at BC - a lot. If it does not fit someone.. i say him live is life..

Relax, listen to music and waiting for them to finish. Because then the price will go upwards.

It's not about silly war WC vs BC.

Many ppl here are not spreading FUD, but told you guys that WE HAVE TO BE SUSPICIOUS ABOUT WC.

Why?

Because there's too many ? ? ? ? and team is not doing well.

Because:

-mogonzo caused the fucking panic. He's fuckin moron OR he's scammer

-team is a mess

-where's list of wallets?

-Where tha fuck is new wallet?HuhHuhHuh?
SkyValeey

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:33:43 PM

BTW if there'll be NO new wallet, then this will be proof of what smart people posting here, that ther is so many ? ?  RED FLAG !

I hope that everything will be ok and those ? ? ? are just because of stupidity WC team.
regmann

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:34:44 PM

i am happy i sold all and invested in cinni Wink cya all @ moon
traceegift

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:38:15 PM

Do we know aproximately when the wallet will be ready?
SkyValeey

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:53:30 PM

Where is Distribution List?

http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/whitecoin/distribution/

I think there's no list, because of SCAM MANIPULATION by mogonzo and I think that there's a high chance that this is true (sad but true):

Hello im old member of the BTC-E and i left that exchange becouse of low morality of admins and made
account here to help you guys.

I want to share what i know about WC so people have time to react & not make money for the admins.

This conversation happened between two BTC-E admins and without them knowing.. i took screenshots.

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

Reese212

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:54:30 PM

For many trols in this forum:

I have and BC coins and WC coins. I do not see the problem in order to operate both. This is stupid. Do Not know anyone who invents. The most important is the BTC and the rest just a copy. Some have earned a lot on BC. They want more. Laugh with WC and behave like children .. It is the stock market .. Here you everything. Alegorytm is open. There is even a perfect copy of BTC on the algorithm scrypt , and nobody has anything against. Members of BC behave like children when someone wants to enter the sandbox. Stupidity .. I want to earn an WC as much as I earned at BC - a lot. If it does not fit someone.. i say him live is life..

Relax, listen to music and waiting for them to finish. Because then the price will go upwards.

It's not about silly war WC vs BC.

Many ppl here are not spreading FUD, but told you guys that WE HAVE TO BE SUSPICIOUS ABOUT WC.

Why?

Because there's too many ? ? ? ? and team is not doing well.

Because:

-mogonzo caused the fucking panic. He's fuckin moron OR he's scammer

-team is a mess

-where's list of wallets?

-Where tha fuck is new wallet?HuhHuhHuh?

i feed you, at least once.
exactly what i say, a grown-up doesn't use words like "moron".
and a grown-up doesn't just say "Team is a mess" because that isn't really an Argument because you can't proof this. i also can't proof that the Team isn't a mess, but as i cannot proof either this or the other way, i just Keep my mouth closed. i also can say "the world is a mess", look at that, some People die because of being hungry while others don't know how many $10000 bottles of champaign they should buy. and you participate in this messy world?? maybe u get it now that it just doesn't make sense.

and the "list of wallets" - well, u want that. it's okay. me too. but this isn't the top priority, get it please!

"where is the new wallet" - it's getting produced. it really Looks like i have to teach you everything. every good Needs to be done/produced BEFORE it can be released. and even if you cant imagine: there are some things in this world which require more than 5 minutes to be produced.

again, thank you for your warnings. i've read it, please also consider, just like me, keeping your mouth closed from now on.

Dear Lord, please grant me the ability...
SkyValeey

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:54:39 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2014, 05:20:16 PM by SkyValeey

Give us fucking list distribution and give us fucking wallet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surfguy72

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:56:50 PM

BTW if there'll be NO new wallet, then this will be proof of what smart people posting here, that ther is so many ? ?  RED FLAG !

I hope that everything will be ok and those ? ? ? are just because of stupidity WC team.

There's been regular updates the past 48 hrs on the new wallet, it is due out very soon.  I can't speak for them, but my guess is the next 12 hours we'll know the time.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
mogonzo

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 04:57:13 PM

If you would like to observe the dev/test team in action please join #whitecointransparency on freenode

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#whitecointransparency

mlock has been engaged to keep the conversation organized.

Pages: « 1 ... 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 [355] 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: