Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:46:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:42:40 PM

[size=20 :Dpt]+1 to post by Stratobitz
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:43:59 PM

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE WHITECOIN FOUNDATION TRANSITION TEAM

I couldn't be happier to deliver this news to you: Our team and the creators of WhiteCoin have reached an agreement in principal to turn control over to a community driven foundation.

To transition us into this process, I have been grated temporary control as acting lead on The WhiteCoin Project. Our team will issue a followup statement tonight with a proposed initial roadmap as to how the community can accomplish this.

REGARDING THE UPDATE

As many have already seen, proposed updates have been added to github regarding whitecoin. https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin

This fix was coded by the creator of WhiteCoin, and we now offer it for public peer review.

I would like to thank the innumerable skilled people who have stepped forward to help us vet the code behind the scenes as well.

This is a great day for our community. Stay tuned to learn about some very exciting plans.

With thanks,

Chris Salsman

(mogonzo)

Dude who the hell is this guy and why is he posting fake information. Here is a post from last month regarding Rubycoin.  

QUOTE:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459622.msg5431444#msg5431444

Not possible for the dev to be online all day everyday making trades. As to the PR, that's why I've been contracted. We're making our way through the bounties and giveaways now to demonstrate that the RubyCoin team keeps its word. From there I am in the process of developing a phased, step by step action plan to get Ruby onto more exchanges and into the press. This is why I do for a living, but I've only had RubyCoin as a major contract for a couple of days now.

The team is running full steam. There are more great developments in the pipeline, but everything takes time. As the days go by and trading/interest continues, I believe Ruby will prove itself.
[/quote]

Mogonzo... How many coins have you been "appointed" to represent and act as the spokesperson with no confirmation or proper PR release for the Developer?  You did the exact same thing to Rubycoin.

EVERYONE REPORT THIS GUY.
yinyangteam (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 08:44:15 PM

I have been grated temporary control as acting lead on The WhiteCoin Project.

They might want to reconsider.  That was a very ineffective (and damaging) performance last night.

WhiteCoin was facing an imminent attack and I took what action I deemed necessary to protect the blockchain, I also hadn't slept in two days trying to fix the issue. I'm sorry you feel let down.

(mogonzo)

yinyangteam (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 08:45:29 PM

I couldn't be happier to deliver this news to you: Our team and the creators of WhiteCoin have reached an agreement in principal to turn control over to a community driven foundation.

To transition us into this process, I have been grated temporary control as acting lead on The WhiteCoin Project. Our team will issue a followup statement tonight with a proposed initial roadmap as to how the community can accomplish this.

REGARDING THE UPDATE

As many have already seen, proposed updates have been added to github regarding whitecoin. https://github.com/Whitecoiner/Whitecoin

This fix was coded by the creator of WhiteCoin, and we now offer it for public peer review.

I would like to thank the innumerable skilled people who have stepped forward to help us vet the code behind the scenes as well.

This is a great day for our community. Stay tuned to learn about some very exciting plans.

With thanks,

Chris Salsman

(mogonzo)

Dude who the hell is this guy and why is he posting fake information. Here is a post from last month regarding Rubycoin.  

Mogonzo... How many coins have you been "appointed" to represent and act as the spokesperson with no confirmation or proper PR release for the Developer?  You did the exact same thing to Rubycoin.

I am a PR professional by trade, and I work with a focus in crypto. Yes I had a temporary contract to help RubyCoin until we parted ways on good terms.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:46:37 PM

what were not allowed to post the truth about this copy/paste premine dump scam coin stratoblitz is cancer and a conartist be wary of this scammer.

Please show me the proof of this?

well the proof is in the pudding retard, the dev stated in irc that he dumped his coins at that ath herp derp, if you can't tell this is a copy/paste of BC your a moron that should be left holding the bag

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
@ThisWeeksCoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 08:48:06 PM

what were not allowed to post the truth about this copy/paste premine dump scam coin stratoblitz is cancer and a conartist be wary of this scammer.

Please show me the proof of this?

well the proof is in the pudding retard, the dev stated in irc that he dumped his coins at that ath herp derp, if you can't tell this is a copy/paste of BC your a moron that should be left holding the bag
Nice language.

You mad for missing the train, again? lol

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:49:07 PM

REGARDING THE UPDATE

With thanks,

Chris Salsman

(mogonzo)

QUOTE:   https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=459622.msg5431444#msg5431444

Not possible for the dev to be online all day everyday making trades. As to the PR, that's why I've been contracted. We're making our way through the bounties and giveaways now to demonstrate that the RubyCoin team keeps its word. From there I am in the process of developing a phased, step by step action plan to get Ruby onto more exchanges and into the press. This is why I do for a living, but I've only had RubyCoin as a major contract for a couple of days now.

The team is running full steam. There are more great developments in the pipeline, but everything takes time. As the days go by and trading/interest continues, I believe Ruby will prove itself.

[/quote]

Chris do you have a linkedin profile we could view?  Would like to see your credentials…
minerfool

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:50:28 PM

Not bad for a "dead" coin..

24 HR VOLUME
984.168 BTC

cool .. looks like WC will break up through 1000 while BC will be crashing down into the 20's

coinpool_de

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:51:37 PM

Here we go ...

1000 BACK

http://wc.coinmonitor.de
Casu

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:53:01 PM

You guys are all fuck tards for saying people are banking off this massive dump right now. YEAH YOUR GUYS ARE BUYING A TON OF CHEAP SHITCOIN. this coin will never go past 1k satoshis again. Goodluck you fuckin idiots

Quoted to remind people NOT to listen to FUDers. Remember, everyone has an agenda.
dminer69

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:53:15 PM

Here we go ...

1000 BACK

helll yea, Release the kraken!!!!

Vandalay23

Activity: 341

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:54:01 PM

all that in 24 hours.... crypto people indeed live longer!
Asgardian

Activity: 189

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:54:32 PM

Here we go ...

1000 BACK

LMAO

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:55:14 PM

REGARDING THE UPDATE

With thanks,

Chris Salsman

(mogonzo)

Reported to Moderators

This guy is a joke. Did same thing to Rubycoin check his posts.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:55:27 PM

In case you haven't read this, it addresses everything that is going on here…
These coins will be the ones that go from 700 to 250,000 and make you rich.  A coin like Darkcoin would have to rise at its current price by a factor of 250 times to see the same growth... Growth that is a very real possibility with Whitecoin. That means that Darkcoin would have to near reach the price of Bitcoin. Personally, I do not see that as being even the most remote possibility.

im sorry can you not do math. darkcoin has 4.5 million coins floating around and brought x11 and darksend to the table, BC has 75 million in circulation and bwas the first coin to hit pure  Pos phase first with, with the first multipool and first altcoin that  you can buy planes with, while WC is bringing nothing and will never bring anything to the table please tell me how you expect a ripoff clone with no innovation can you do the math please 0.0025 x 300million = 750000 btc = 375000000 USD

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Auna

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:55:50 PM

Here we go ...

1000 BACK

+ 9999999
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:58:34 PM

These coins will be the ones that go from 700 to 250,000 and make you rich.  A coin like Darkcoin would have to rise at its current price by a factor of 250 times to see the same growth... Growth that is a very real possibility with Whitecoin. That means that Darkcoin would have to near reach the price of Bitcoin. Personally, I do not see that as being even the most remote possibility.

im sorry can you not do math. darkcoin has 4.5 million coins floating around and brought x11 and darksend to the table, BC has 75 million in circulation and bwas the first coin to hit pure  Pos phase first with, with the first multipool and first altcoin that  you can buy planes with, while WC is bringing nothing and will never bring anything to the table please tell me how you expect a ripoff clone with no innovation can you do the math please 0.0025 x 300million = 750000 btc = 375000000 USD

So true.

what are the future plans of WC? damn you cannot even compare to fluttercoin, at least they have a functional multipool in beta, are also getting out a BC style card and have projects.

where are the projects here? oh yeah there are none, and there will never be as there have never been in the first place..
tristartek

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 08:59:23 PM

so much anger.  they miss you on the bc thread. go back there please.  The people here are here for WC not BC.  

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
@ThisWeeksCoin

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 09:00:34 PM

YOU'RE STARTING A FUD AGAIN.

CUT IT.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 09:01:00 PM

Stratobiz, mogonzo is posting from the OP account. How do you not understand that he was given this by the original Dev? And chunky partnered with the original Dev and mogonzo works for chunky. It makes sense to me, not sure why you don't believe him.
Pages: « 1 ... 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 [316] 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: