Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:22:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759182 times)
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:24:52 PM

Nice to see the buy walls not get pulled when they get dumped into

shows aint fake walls only fake walls are the sell ones now get to that moon
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:25:27 PM

see your fucking desperate cause this coin is shit and you know it, it has nothing to offer but false hype, people will squat on that hype and stop retards from wasting money making the scum of the earth rich, aura maza tak faircoin rubycoin heavycoin and the dev of rubycoin is working on WC i hear and he is  one of the devs from HVC  next on the list WC

you are a big poster on the old BC thread unsurprisingly.  I say old thread as the BC devs ran off to reddit when the price crashed lol.
i believe i posted here more times in the past few hours then i have in the bc thread in total and i still skim bc thread and see the devs posting there so what are you talking about. the reddit thread was started to expand bc, im not here to discuss bc i don't care about it im here discussing this trash coin and stratoblitzs big old pile of shit lies.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:26:23 PM

dam your dumb, LOL  if you really think i got burned 96 times just don't post anymore you half to be beyond retarded

Sure as hell sounds like it.  I still feel really bad for you.  Your like a child throwing a tantrum that no one is paying attention to.  Is that all about getting attention?  If youre that desperate use your left hand..or right if you prefer Wink

mind if i use your bag full of WC as lube so i can shove it up your ass

Interesting, Zack I just noticed you're a referrer for PBMining?

I had the fortunate pleasure of meeting one of their principal partners at a bitcoin Roundup in New York City.

I wonder, how they would feel knowing that you are a promoter for their services, yet you post such negative and hurtful information to public forums, which of course is their customer base.

Should we all send an email off to their admin, or better yet I could contact the gentleman I met and point him to Zach's profile here?

Thoughts?
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:27:57 PM

so is wc dead or alive?

look at the buy support @ mintpal and judge for yourself

I'd say way mor buyers than sellers.

You know what that means!   Demand!!

1st open exchange Cheesy to make deposit WC avaible then we can talk about that graph.
Now you can only buy WC but those who have them in wallet they can't sell because deposits are frozen.

I don't believe that the problem is that the exchanges have frozen deposits.

Rather, it's the fact that Whitecoin is issuing a new wallet now that it is transitioned from PoW to PoS, a wallet which integrates interest into the equation.

In all likelihood we will be issued new WC addresses.  The coins will be fine, their been a number of coins that of done this including memory coin.

The fact that you can't deposit or withdrawal is merely a precaution because they don't want people sending massive amounts of coins to addresses that may be temporarily in transition.

From what I understand, the new wallet will be released at any moment and is in final testing right now.

All good.

No you missed point. Even someone have some coins in wallet he can not move them to exchange to sell them.
So you just cutted coinmarket cap to coins available only on current makets. In magic way there is only  eg 20% availbe to sell from all.
And full economy looks like it could be only 60m coin in total but in reality there is 300m.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:28:22 PM

dam your dumb, LOL  if you really think i got burned 96 times just don't post anymore you half to be beyond retarded

Sure as hell sounds like it.  I still feel really bad for you.  Your like a child throwing a tantrum that no one is paying attention to.  Is that all about getting attention?  If youre that desperate use your left hand..or right if you prefer Wink

I had the fortunate pleasure of meeting one of their principal partners at a bitcoin Roundup in New York City.

I wonder, how they would feel knowing that you are a promoter for their services, yet you post such negative and hurtful information to public forums, which of course is their customer base.

Should we all send an email off to their admin, or better yet I could contact the gentleman I met and point him to Zach's profile here?

Thoughts?

go ahead bro, i bet he would laugh at you

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:28:28 PM

Thoughts?

O PLEASE DO!!!! hell create a petition! teach this little shit a lesson
kapaZ

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:28:56 PM

is hard to follow this thread, so what happened to the old dev?
why is he gone?
@ThisWeeksCoin

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 11:29:39 PM

Hello im old member of the BTC-E and i left that exchange becouse of low morality of admins and made
account here to help you guys.

I want to share what i know about WC so people have time to react & not make money for the admins.

This conversation happened between two BTC-E admins and without them knowing.. i took screenshots.

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

The shit has hit the fan gentlemen, go sell your shitty scamcoins now Smiley
That's pure bullshit Cheesy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
= Altcoin creation, promotion & giveaways =
╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
angryacorn

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:29:46 PM

Thoughts?

funny thing someone showed me that service today and I was really keen on the idea start throwing BTC there but now that i know idiots like this guy are associated! HELL NO! not a f@ck
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:29:50 PM

Thoughts?

im begging you please do, the owner will laugh in your face.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:30:50 PM

dam your dumb, LOL  if you really think i got burned 96 times just don't post anymore you half to be beyond retarded

Thoughts?

funny thing someone showed me that service today and I was really keen on the idea start throwing BTC there but now that i know idiots like this guy are associated! HELL NO! not a f@ck

so you won't buy water cause murders and rapist buy it? (that logic)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
angryacorn

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:31:08 PM

Thoughts?

you must give really good sexual favours then if he keeps u around! cant see u being worth much more than that
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:31:58 PM

Thoughts?

you must give really good sexual favours then if he keeps u around! cant see u being worth much more than that
i sure can fuck an asshole Wink

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
angryacorn

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:32:17 PM

Undecided
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:32:24 PM

Thoughts?

Everyone just shoot an email off to admin@pbmining.com letting them know how Zach here is a menace to the mining community. His public referral profile is http://pbmining.com/?ref=hashmaster and his public profile here is https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=117350
tristartek

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:35:06 PM

is hard to follow this thread, so what happened to the old dev?
why is he gone?

Go to the new thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.new#new

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:35:16 PM

see your fucking desperate cause this coin is shit and you know it, it has nothing to offer but false hype, people will squat on that hype and stop retards from wasting money making the scum of the earth rich, aura maza tak faircoin rubycoin heavycoin and the dev of rubycoin is working on WC i hear and he is  one of the devs from HVC  next on the list WC

you are a big poster on the old BC thread unsurprisingly.  I say old thread as the BC devs ran off to reddit when the price crashed lol.
i believe i posted here more times in the past few hours then i have in the bc thread in total and i still skim bc thread and see the devs posting there so what are you talking about. the reddit thread was started to expand bc, im not here to discuss bc i don't care about it im here discussing this trash coin and stratoblitzs big old pile of shit lies.

all your posts in the BC forum are gushing about how great it is e.g. "how many people have been drinking and listening to music fist pumping over the price?", then last few days you come here and post things like 'shove it up your a**'

the reddit thread was started when the price crashed and angry noobs wanted their 50k back so the devs ran off lol - if they can't manage a forum thread how are they going to manage a digital currency?

go and do something constructive you are just promoting WC by frothing about how bad it is when your posts show you are a big BC holder
how can i bag hold when i have little to none? your incapable of doing little to none research to back anything go look in the bc thread it was  started by a community member and started to get bigger as the community did #lol

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:39:28 PM

all your posts in the BC forum are gushing about how great it is e.g. "how many people have been drinking and listening to music fist pumping over the price?", then last few days you come here and post things like 'shove it up your a**'

the reddit thread was started when the price crashed and angry noobs wanted their 50k back so the devs ran off lol - if they can't manage a forum thread how are they going to manage a digital currency?

go and do something constructive you are just promoting WC by frothing about how bad it is when your posts show you are a big BC holder
how can i bag hold when i have little to none? your incapable of doing little to none research to back anything go look in the bc thread it was  started by a community member and started to get bigger as the community did #lol

try reading slower
try reading faster, maybe you will be able to read 1/2 my post's as i type them out moron

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:41:12 PM

That 33 BTC buy wall has had abit sold to it and its not been pulled
x8008

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:43:48 PM

all this attention is actually good for whitecoin  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 [324] 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: