Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:04:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
SxC

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:02:50 PM

so is wc dead or alive?

look at the buy support @ mintpal and judge for yourself

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
EuroMaster

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:02:56 PM

2k Satoshi!! GO GO GO!!
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:03:02 PM

just a short reminder folks...

Shades of an AltCoin War

There is no question that the last 24-48 hours the AltCoin community, particularly the three "ShadeCoin", White, Dark and Black, have been filled with an incredible amount of both positive and negative energy. There is no question that these three coins are essentially "at war". Having followed the past few days very closely, I wanted to provide my detailed perspective on what has been happening, why, and most importantly, what this means for the future of these coins.

Most of the posts on this particular forum (Whitecoin), those posted in the last 24 hours were in all likelihood SPAM, complete lies posted by people who created brand new accounts on bitcointalk to spread FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt... Or as I see it "Disruption), in order to capitalize on their own personal cryto-currency goals.

The tactics used however, particularly those used to question the integrity and security of the Whitecoin protocol have been by far the most disappointing.

So... The first point I want to address is:  Why would people do this?

There are two reasons which I see as being the most likely scenarios:

1.) If a person or small group of people can essentially "Mass-Spam" a coin community with disinformation or "lies", those which cannot be confirmed or disproved quickly, a large enough portion of the coin holders who's coins are under this attack (Whitecoin in this case) will be driven into a state of fear, and where there is fear, people sell. A mass exodus of selling causes additional panic, leading to more selling, which drives the price down.

--- So, Why do this?

By driving the price down these Spamers will have the ability to buy the coins at much lower levels.  Once the disinformation they have posted is proved to be false, the coin will then rally back to normal if not far exceeding levels, resulting in huge profits for the attackers.

2.) The other likely reason would be a competing coin's community, users, or even Devs, would attack their competitor with posts to forums, twitter and the like to discredit the coin in hopes to drive them out.

--- Again, Why do this?

There is a limited supply of money being traded in alt-coins. Altcoin creators are essentially all competing for a piece of the same pie. More buyers mean higher prices. By spreading disinformation, uninformed and inexperienced traders will read these posts and see them as being the gospel.  Fear sets in, and they sell.  

Now if you're a trader, particularly a new trader, waiting on the side lines for the right opportunity is no fun.  

Most neophyte traders will likely immediately seek a new place to park their BTC as an investment. Right now, there is no question Blackcoin, Darkcoin, and Whitecoin are in a fierce competition for a limited amount of BTC which is within the exchanges and at play to trade with. Those very BTC are the necessary fuel for any and all growth. Lack of new BTC being fed into an altcoin means stagnation... And traders, particularly the new ones, "must" see action in order to feel they are "in the game".

Thus a coin that meerly churns, meaning no new influx of BTC, will likely trade sideways, resulting in boredom, which psychologically progresses into anxiety. This anxiety, or felling that missed opportunities are passing at every moment as their altcoin investment meerly treads water inevitably leads to selling off and looking for a new and better play.

--- CONSIDER THE FACTS OF WHAT HAS OCCURRED WITH WHITECOIN

The information, or disinformation that has been posted about Whitecoin lacks credibility In my opinion for a number of reasons.

1.) Timing:  The release of this so called "highly critical and important information", information by which caused mass panic, was released to the public in the middle of the night on a Saturday/Sunday. A time most likely when the actual developers would be either asleep or out to dinner, or putting the kids to bed,  and not available to respond to what was being posted.

What professional developer would seriously disseminate important information to his community in the middle of the night on a weekend.  And if so, why would he only do so only on this forum and on twitter, using brand new accounts with little to no posts.  

Lastly, why would he chose not to post this also on his own website?

These factors in terms of timing are the main reason the information these posters provided I find to be highly suspicious and untrue.

2.) Users:  All of the disinformation posted was posted by brand new accounts created within hours of the release of the said information. These users claimed to be a part of the development team.

I consider this also to be highly suspect of foul play.

3.). PoW to PoS Transition:  Whitecoin recently finalized its mining phase, and has now entered into its Proof of Stake phase.  This switch occurred less than 72 hours ago.  

With any major switchover, there were some minor bugs that were immediately resolved.  

New PoS multipools were being set up by pool operators independent of Whitecoin. New pools almost always have things to work out as in a matter of hours the user load increases by huge amounts.

The timing of this suspect information coincided with these minor issues, issues which in fact all coins have faced during a transition phase.  I personally believe the attackers of Whitecoin timed their attack to exploit these minor bugs and add to any already existing stress within the Whitecoin community.

To Note: Most, if not all of these minor issues have since been resolved.

--- REALITY

Whitecoin is now priced at levels that offer unprecedented opportunities to traders. This opportunity has been made available to the entire altcoin community at the expense of those who sold off and likely realized losses in their Whitecoin investments.

The price levels we are seeing right now allow traders to get in at severely undervalued price points and ride the "rocketship" as many coiners call it, as the coin begins to recover.

You have to remember:  Coins like Blackcoin and Darkcoin were both at one point in time worth less than 1000 Satoshis.  Yet these coins managed to skyrocket in value to levels of 90,000 and 500,000 respectively.

The truth is this growth is impossible to sustain.  10,000% returns are now 100% impossible to see again with both Blackcoin and Darkcoin. If you didn't get in weeks ago, I'm sorry you missed the boat.

Whitecoin however is a clearly different story.  

1.) Whitecoin is perhaps the most publicized and rapidly accepted altcoin to hit the exchanges in months.  Within a few weeks time it had been added to virtually all of the major exchanges, as well as listed on BitcoinWisdom. This alone is unprecedented.

2.) Whitecoin is the only one of the three "shadecoins", that being White, Dark, Black; that can actually grow by leaps and bounds. 1000%, 10,000%, 50,000% is certainly possible. This is what both Blackcoin and Darkcoin were able to achieve, but have since fallen considerably and become less attractive to the investment community. Whitecoin is the new kid on the block, he's gotten a lot of attention recently, and the other 2 shades aren't too happy their values have since been dropping as Whitecoin sucked up a lot of the volume and Market Cap.

Now considering all three of these coins are speculative investments; as are ALL altcoins, there being still no mainstream acceptance in terms of being used as a payment method, you have to ask yourself this question...

--- Why invest in any altcoin?

- If you are investing in altcoins for the mere point of being a part of a world changing shift of how money is treated and transacted, invest in coins you see as having unique features or philanthropic aspects which appeal to your personal aspirations. You aren't in this for the money. You want to change the world. Honestly, I applaud you.

- If you are investing and trading to make money, and capitalize on as much value growth as possible resulting in huge returns, you should be looking for oversold, underpriced options.

These coins will be the ones that go from 700 to 250,000 and make you rich.  A coin like Darkcoin would have to rise at its current price by a factor of 250 times to see the same growth... Growth that is a very real possibility with Whitecoin. That means that Darkcoin would have to near reach the price of Bitcoin. Personally, I do not see that as being even the most remote possibility.

MY CONCLUSION

The Blackcoin and Darkcoin ships have sailed. They made people who got in early and held for the months it took for the coin to go from 1000 to astronomical levels very rich.  Blackcoin in particular took roughly 32 days to move from its final 900 level to 90,000.  32 days. It takes time. Those that bought and held, I am sure are now buying very nice houses.

The past 24 hours have been filled with garbage posts which have no reliable information and lack integrity from all angles.

Whitecoin in my opinion is the next player in what I refer to as HyperGrowth Capitalization. Growth that will make millionaires out of ordinary people. It may take 32 days as it did with Blackcoin, or even longer as in the case of Darkcoin. If you remember Bitcoin took years. However,  It is the only coin as of right now that has the realistic potential to see such gains.  It has a strong community.  It's developers are actively engaged in promoting and advancing the coin into the future.  It's incredibly oversold on bad information. I wish I had more BTC to buy in.

But only time will tell. Don't take my words for the holy grail. But also don't listen to most of the negative  information you will likely find on the Whitecoin board. Do research. Be a smart investor. Don't risk what you can't afford to lose.

You can follow me on Twitter @Stratobitz   I frequently post tips on what's breaking out, as well as what I feel is likely to correct or crash.

Best of luck to all.

Strato
[/size]

Not much to add other than...

Pure Awesomeness

that whole speech is loaded full of Fud FUCKING UTTERLY DUMBSHIT darkcoin brought innovation to the table x11 darksend etc. BC was the first coin to be mined in such a short period first coin that hit full POS first coin with a multipool , while WC is just WC with nothing new. and no merchants want it.

Your argument I gotta admit is pretty damn convincing. X11 you say? I never realized. I personally love innovation.  The lightbulb, iPhone, washing machines... Can't live without those. And now X11.  The world is still an amazing place full of new ideas just waiting to be discovered.

X11. Man who knew right?!
your one sad bagholder it's like talking to an abandoned building telling it it's gonna get torn down, the only one that heard it is the one that spoke it.

WHITECOIN SUPPORTERS

I am asking for a pledge. Let's all pledge just a little BTC to Zack.

This is basically a bounty to have Zach go shoot a video of himself smelling some pretty roses and sitting in a calm place where he is able to cool off, relax, and find happiness. He will post the video to YouTube and send us the link.

He also has to agree to go away.

I pledge .10 BTC. Anyone with me?

see your fucking desperate cause this coin is shit and you know it, it has nothing to offer but false hype, people will squat on that hype and stop retards from wasting money making the scum of the earth rich, aura maza tak faircoin rubycoin heavycoin and the dev of rubycoin is working on WC i hear and he is  one of the devs from HVC  next on the list WC

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:04:35 PM

Why on poloniex WC is still frozen HuhHuhHuh??
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:05:22 PM

so is wc dead or alive?

I'd say way mor buyers than sellers.

You know what that means!   Demand!!

yinyangteam (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2014, 11:06:43 PM

A special announcement from the new head of the WhiteCoin Transition Team, Mogonzo:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.0

I2S2SI

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:08:22 PM

so is wc dead or alive?

Very alive my friend. We're just getting started.
what makes it very much alive?

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.
tristartek

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:09:52 PM

[/quote]

see your fucking desperate cause this coin is shit and you know it, it has nothing to offer but false hype, people will squat on that hype and stop retards from wasting money making the scum of the earth rich, aura maza tak faircoin rubycoin heavycoin and the dev of rubycoin is working on WC i hear and he is  one of the devs from HVC  next on the list WC
[/quote]

Can we say looooser?  You really got burned 96 times? Man I feel sorry for you. Go troll somewhere useful.

BTC: 1KTg6RkiHjovXqVfVB1a74NPPXLnoL1HNf
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:10:48 PM

dam your dumb, LOL  if you really think i got burned 96 times just don't post anymore you half to be beyond retarded

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:11:27 PM

so is wc dead or alive?

You know what that means!   Demand!!

1st open exchange Cheesy to make deposit WC avaible then we can talk about that graph.
Now you can only buy WC but those who have them in wallet they can't sell because deposits are frozen.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
minerfool

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:15:16 PM

tristartek

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:15:32 PM

dam your dumb, LOL  if you really think i got burned 96 times just don't post anymore you half to be beyond retarded

Sure as hell sounds like it.  I still feel really bad for you.  Your like a child throwing a tantrum that no one is paying attention to.  Is that all about getting attention?  If youre that desperate use your left hand..or right if you prefer Wink

Mk2vr6

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:16:47 PM

Do you know what makes me laugh. I have been following both WC and BC, and there is equal amounts of FUD, and PRICE TALK in both threads.

The really funny bit is the trolls coming in here and talking about this being a scam pump and dump - really, 2000Sats is nothing. Think of all of the poor fuckers that bought bag fulls of BC at 80,000+Sats!
Mk2vr6

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:17:31 PM

dam your dumb, LOL  if you really think i got burned 96 times just don't post anymore you half to be beyond retarded

Sure as hell sounds like it.  I still feel really bad for you.  Your like a child throwing a tantrum that no one is paying attention to.  Is that all about getting attention?  If youre that desperate use your left hand..or right if you prefer Wink

Thats really annoying me - its HAVE!
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:18:00 PM

so is wc dead or alive?

You know what that means!   Demand!!

1st open exchange Cheesy to make deposit WC avaible then we can talk about that graph.
Now you can only buy WC but those who have them in wallet they can't sell because deposits are frozen.

I don't believe that the problem is that the exchanges have frozen deposits.

Rather, it's the fact that Whitecoin is issuing a new wallet now that it is transitioned from PoW to PoS, a wallet which integrates interest into the equation.

In all likelihood we will be issued new WC addresses.  The coins will be fine, their been a number of coins that of done this including memory coin.

The fact that you can't deposit or withdrawal is merely a precaution because they don't want people sending massive amounts of coins to addresses that may be temporarily in transition.

From what I understand, the new wallet will be released at any moment and is in final testing right now.

All good.
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:20:50 PM

mind if i use your bag full of WC as lube so i can shove it up your ass

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
xingming

Activity: 322

Writing to dispel society's myths.

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:21:18 PM

i shuve wetar up yor ass!

tristartek

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:23:39 PM

Theres that attention thing again.  Now you've turned into a gay topic.  Wrong thread. Wrong forum.  Please leave me ass out of crypto.

minerfool

Activity: 251

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:23:51 PM

Do you know what makes me laugh. I have been following both WC and BC, and there is equal amounts of FUD, and PRICE TALK in both threads.

The really funny bit is the trolls coming in here and talking about this being a scam pump and dump - really, 2000Sats is nothing. Think of all of the poor fuckers that bought bag fulls of BC at 80,000+Sats!

can guarantee there are more BC bagholders than WC  ... thing is WC rise is still coming, BC is pumped and over ...

uzitgc

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 27, 2014, 11:24:47 PM

Hello im old member of the BTC-E and i left that exchange becouse of low morality of admins and made
account here to help you guys.

I want to share what i know about WC so people have time to react & not make money for the admins.

This conversation happened between two BTC-E admins and without them knowing.. i took screenshots.

Dont fall for this Scam.

Peace & Love !

The shit has hit the fan gentlemen, go sell your shitty scamcoins now Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 [323] 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: