Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:40:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 634 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (WC) | WhiteCoin | BIG NEWS: Foundation, investors & more ☯ whitecoin.info  (Read 759175 times)
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:02:26 AM

So has the POS been fixed yet or is this still a problem?

getting there! was a minor hicup but got a great crew getting it done! watching them live now

Where can you watch?

ill pm u link dont need these trolls!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dollux

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:02:39 AM

And how long will new/fixed wallet be now ?

Tomorrow ??

I seriously dont want to wake up with my coins worth 200 when i purchased for around 1400   Angry
wallets are gonna be out withen 24 hours, but i would say 200 sat in 2-3 day's i expect a long sell out price will drop and die

nobody is forcing you to sell, you can always bag hold your shitty coin
I'm trying to understand something. Would you enlighten me, please?

You're here for more than 4 hours, all you do is insulting people, trolling and most important, wasting your own time.

Why?

to fap and drink my own piss my else?

hehe but he is quite funny...

these fudders are armed with NOTHING only noobs will be taken in by what they have to say. They have 3 main gripes all of which are nothing

1. 0.75% premine, dumped or kept who cares too small to worry about.

2. copied their BC - who cares everything in the alt section is a copy to some degree.

3. the pos params were borked.... again not that tough to fix

Is that all they have?  I need a lot more than that to sell my coins. Will there be a dump? well noobs panic when wallets are taken offline at exchanges. However give it a day or two and they all buy back in again. The fud here is the worst i have ever seen based upon very little. This is a good sign, they really do view it as serious competition.

Yes, nobody creates this much Fud without there being a serious self interest.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"
gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:02:54 AM

amusing discussions waiting for a new wallet!
those who expect prices to fall once the wallet repaired, this is absurd, why do people ll continue to sell cheap if the problem ll be solved
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:04:45 AM

Buy support shrinking more. 650 or lower likely.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:08:33 AM

dude what happened to your 250k prediction LOL, that bag's got to be getting bigger and bigger, glad i sold at 950 LOL

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
DanielVG

Activity: 266

I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:08:54 AM

Hey WC community - just want to drop a note. I'm a trader on Cryptsy and I've been watching this story since it broke last night. Just want to say that I'm impressed and inspired by the way the community has come together to save this coin. I'm a huge fan of the underdog. I continue to buy-in and have removed all my sell orders.

I believe that the WC community is truly representing the spirit of cryptos - a decentralized, community effort. When you guys pull through this - and you will - the story behind this will be legendary. The coin has been derided plenty, and rightfully so, because of the lack of integrity from those at the top of the WC pyramid. But now that cancer has been removed, the true spirit of the community is shining through.

To all those that continue to troll WC, you will be proven wrong.

When the wallet re-opens and the dumping begins, I will continue to buy-in. Within a few weeks, I believe we'll see WC become the first Hero Coin.

(In the interest of full disclosure, I have a very small stake of WC ... and a proud bagholder.)

Thumbs up for ya buddy, now take a chair, sit down and watch the internet arguing.  it's been amusing.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:12:36 AM

dude what happened to your 250k prediction LOL, that bag's got to be getting bigger and bigger, glad i sold at 950 LOL

what happened to you dumped your full stash straight away??  come on tell the truth sometimes. Did you not dump straight away? did you dump for 2500 ? are you still holding?  .... hmm your trading skills are quite disappointing for dumping at 950. That's not good at all for all your hard mining effort.

Also were you not off to bed? thought you were leaving us for a few hours. I personally am glad you're still here, i like your company. You're quite fun really. Try and stay awake a little longer.

Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:14:15 AM

what happened to you dumped your full stash straight away??  come on tell the truth sometimes. Did you not dump for 2500 ?  .... hmm your trading skills are quite disappointing.

read my posts all of them i was talking to strato earlier about me buying coins i bought 10k at 600 so fuck off retard.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:17:18 AM

what happened to you dumped your full stash straight away??  come on tell the truth sometimes. Did you not dump for 2500 ?  .... hmm your trading skills are quite disappointing.

read my posts all of them i was talking to strato earlier about me buying coins i bought 10k at 600 so fuck off retard.

but i though you mined them all and dumped straight away lol Smiley then you bought 10k at 600? why do that? seems very strange since you knew it was a scam and you dumped straight away.

Almost sounds like more lies Smiley lol

You're great fun, stick around on this thread don't go back to BC.

Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:19:10 AM

but i though you mined them all and dumped straight away lol Smiley then you bought 10k at 600? why do that? seems very strange since you knew it was a scam and you dumped straight away.

i also dumped my pawncoins rate away for mad profit, then bought back in at 400 sat, only to sell at 3432 sat what's your point? am i not allowed to buy anycoin that i feel i can make a profit on scam or not/ go back to your closet you little bitch
there's always a point when the scam is exposed and shit hit's the fan, the fan just got hit with some shit

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
evoked22

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:23:54 AM

source is being updated on gitbhub, new wallets seem to be in the works.  Very good news that someone is coming to help out.  Glad there are some in the community who still help instead of troll and whine like a bunch of bitches.  

This.

Pretty much ignored 90% of the posts.  Crypto is community, and open source.  If the project is in trouble, intelligent people can continue development on it without the original developers.

Obviously the trolls that are commenting do not have this ability or intelligence.  They are not trying to get real answers or provide solutions.  This is why their comments are ignored as garbage/trolling.

Anyone selling at this point is retarded.  There was way too much hash on this coin for people to just give up on it, and it will continue to be a great performing coin.

PS: Just for the record I am an OP on the #blackcoinpool channel too.  There is no reason both coins cannot prosper.  Let's start to make crypto better, instead of this cesspool some of you gentlemen make it out to be.

binaryclock

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

Respect +1

SnZN5o2ePUgtr9roQyavBC3r41vz7p63ne
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:26:08 AM

source is being updated on gitbhub, new wallets seem to be in the works.  Very good news that someone is coming to help out.  Glad there are some in the community who still help instead of troll and whine like a bunch of bitches.  

This.

Pretty much ignored 90% of the posts.  Crypto is community, and open source.  If the project is in trouble, intelligent people can continue development on it without the original developers.

Obviously the trolls that are commenting do not have this ability or intelligence.  They are not trying to get real answers or provide solutions.  This is why their comments are ignored as garbage/trolling.

Anyone selling at this point is retarded.  There was way too much hash on this coin for people to just give up on it, and it will continue to be a great performing coin.

PS: Just for the record I am an OP on the #blackcoinpool channel too.  There is no reason both coins cannot prosper.  Let's start to make crypto better, instead of this cesspool some of you gentlemen make it out to be.

binaryclock

Ryan, dedicatedpool.com support/admin
admin@dedicatedpool.com / IRC on freenode ##dedicatedpool

Respect +1

Agreed.

However looking at the depth charts, another huge dump and plunge is headed our way… We were at 550 last night, it's going south for a while.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:31:35 AM

i also dumped my pawncoins rate away for mad profit, then bought back in at 400 sat, only to sell at 3432 sat what's your point? am i not allowed to buy anycoin that i feel i can make a profit on scam or not/ go back to your closet you little bitch

hehe you never made any profits in this game.... please stop saying that you have done.  Tell us more funny stories regarding your great trading histories.  Also where can we sign up for these great trading gems you bestow upon us. They could be very profitable, simply read and do the exact opposite. I'll sign up right away.

You're allowed to do as you wish, that comes at a price though when you have no clue about things. That is why you are crying here because you sold too early and are experiencing sad regretful thoughts.

I love it when people display their ignorance and frustration with personal insults... you entertain me no end. Please send me your WC wallet so i can give you a few coins. I know you want some.

So again, you have no fact, evidence or anything else quantifiable to base your wild assumptions and otherwise obvious FUD on?

Get back to entertaining me then. Tell me some more funny tales of big time trades you've executed lately.  Also please add more swearing and anger i don't like these little bitch insults.... put in some real venom and spite, they're my favourites Smiley  

Come on now, don't let me down.

sharaf

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:36:44 AM

Buy support is currently 12 btc under sell pressure in last 50 orders. But whole day it was like that.
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:37:21 AM

The bottom line is nobody can predict with certainty where the price of this coin is headed. Anything can happen today, tomorrow, next month. This coin is in for an epic roller coaster ride.
nxt123.cn

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:37:40 AM

i was there on this launch and on BC launch. I probably mined more of both that you, but i  don't like these kind of dirty tactics coming to other threads when there is no scam and yelling scam. I already highlighted your main gripes, they seem nothing major to me. Sure they need to bring in a skilled dev...BC has that however community is far more important and WC is very strong there. Wink

gerdab

Activity: 686
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:39:03 AM

on mintpal: whitecoin on top with 1300 BTC on 24 HR volume.
 Minpal made a good deal with WC (2 BTC on fee in one day!  Grin )
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:40:47 AM

hehe you never made any profits in this game.... please stop saying that you have done.  Tell us more funny stories regarding your great trading histories.  Also where can we sign up for these great trading gems you bestow upon us. They could be very profitable, simply read and do the exact opposite. I'll sign up right away.

You're allowed to do as you wish, that comes at a price though when you have no clue about things. That is why you are crying here because you sold too early and are experiencing sad regretful thoughts.

I love it when people display their ignorance and frustration with personal insults... you entertain me no end. Please send me your WC wallet so i can give you a few coins. I know you want some.

So again, you have no fact, evidence or anything else quantifiable to base your wild assumptions and otherwise obvious FUD on?

Get back to entertaining me then. Tell me some more funny tales of big time trades you've executed lately.  Also please add more swearing and anger i don't like these little bitch insults.... put in some real venom and spite, they're my favourites Smiley  

Come on now, don't let me down.

your clearly delusional please go read my post's or stop quoting me dipshit, your a fucking idiot that need's to go invest in some dirty arab towels cause you just know there not covered in shit. you enjoying your 0 buy support?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
insanid

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:44:26 AM

New WhiteCoin thread here:

[PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587193.0
gotemo

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 02:44:30 AM

i was there on this launch and on BC launch. I probably mined more of both that you, but i  don't like these kind of dirty tactics coming to other threads when there is no scam and yelling scam. I already highlighted your main gripes, they seem nothing major to me. Sure they need to bring in a skilled dev...BC has that however community is far more important and WC is very strong there. Wink

What was surprising was crypto community as a whole and how they handled this.  The people on these forums for the most part are just trolls but watching who came out of the woodwork really put things into perspective as far as how people really perceive this coin.
Pages: « 1 ... 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 [332] 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 634 »
  Print  

Jump to: