Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:23:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358875 times)
MarryUncle

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:10:10 AM

Join us on IRC: #PandacoinPND on freenode.net where the fellow pandas hang out!

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T2QmmNiv1Z8J118zYieALtELY3VQ64gLeo
jox

Activity: 681
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:17:58 AM

Who owns http://pndponzi.org? Small amounts sent back to the correct address but large sums are not send to the right place! It's obviously a scam. Address from outbound transaction is not mine. I lost a lot of pandas, shame.  Angry Cry

Invest in the community, not ponzi schemes imho. 

Spending a few hours each day helping newcomers, engaging with the devs, and throwing out crazy ideas is how a coin becomes a real community. 

That is the long term investment strategy that I would like to see adopted here. 

amazing, look at my last posts.
bdanyo

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 02:47:09 AM

http://thepandacoin.net is currently down.

For the time being please use http://thepandacoin.co/

I will update when the homepage is back up.

dicksausage

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 02:49:40 AM

Crazy Idea:  Set up a donation to send some low income students to zoos this summer where they have pandas. 

We are already holding current donations until next year to establish ourselves first so this would be unfitting as of now. Good idea though.

Who owns http://pndponzi.org? Small amounts sent back to the correct address but large sums are not send to the right place! It's obviously a scam. Address from outbound transaction is not mine. I lost a lot of pandas, shame.  Angry Cry

It's owned by a member of the community and I'm quite sure that he's not out to scam you. Do you want me to contact him about it?
I'm having an issue too. I have 1000000PND that was sent to an address with "too many records to display". The address is PSAbDU1cKSYcExJew6YMfHUGnVCkWE2GTs and it says it hasn't been redeemed yet. I'm thinking a server error or something?

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
bdanyo

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 03:11:28 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 03:31:13 AM by bdanyo

Crazy Idea:  Set up a donation to send some low income students to zoos this summer where they have pandas.  

We are already holding current donations until next year to establish ourselves first so this would be unfitting as of now. Good idea though.

Who owns http://pndponzi.org? Small amounts sent back to the correct address but large sums are not send to the right place! It's obviously a scam. Address from outbound transaction is not mine. I lost a lot of pandas, shame.  Angry Cry

It's owned by a member of the community and I'm quite sure that he's not out to scam you. Do you want me to contact him about it?
I'm having an issue too. I have 1000000PND that was sent to an address with "too many records to display". The address is PSAbDU1cKSYcExJew6YMfHUGnVCkWE2GTs and it says it hasn't been redeemed yet. I'm thinking a server error or something?

The Pandacoin (PND) development team is not affiliated with http://pndponzi.org.

We will attempt to contact the owner of that website for the community and to get a response.

poochi

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:25:52 AM

Wow, PND is alive and kicking.  

Amazing Smiley  Glad to see a coin that's not abandoned by the dev like most other alt coins.
dicksausage

Activity: 220

PND IS LOVE PND IS LIFE

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:28:30 AM

Crazy Idea:  Set up a donation to send some low income students to zoos this summer where they have pandas.  

The Pandacoin (PND) development team are not affiliated with http://pndponzi.org.

We will attempt to contact the owner of that website for the community and to get a response.
I sent him an email too. I'm thinking this is some kind of server error or something. It seems pretty stupid to draw attention to your scam by sending to the wrong address instead of just holding on to the loot.

PND IS BEST COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LOVE
PND IS ONLY COIN        (´(ェ)`)        PND IS LIFE
i8

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:31:08 AM

Wow, PND is alive and kicking.  

Amazing Smiley  Glad to see a coin that's not abandoned by the dev like most other alt coins.

We have some of the best and most dedicated devs around + one of the most loving and drama free communities!

It feels great to simply be a part of this man.

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Pandacoin is LOVE! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
skinkpenta

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 03:50:26 AM

Next doge, is it possible?
xyxyzszs

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:30:36 AM

Web site: http://thepandacoin.net
Is gone?
bdanyo

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 04:32:58 AM

Web site: http://thepandacoin.net
Is gone?

http://thepandacoin.net is currently down.

For the time being please use http://thepandacoin.co/

I will update when the homepage is back up.

Smiley

hashpuppy

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:42:49 AM

Pandacoin PND will always be linked to PANDA which Wolong uses to scam so many people. It should suppose to be a very nice brand until Wolong destroy the name.  So sad.
Fer_Torres

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 04:48:43 AM

We've JUST spoken with Mintpal TODAY, and they have said that we should expect PND/BTC soon. Once that happens, there will be less confusion over the coins and we'll be making Mintpal history, as the first coin to get back BTC listing after being relegated down to LTC listing!

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/omg/omg_girl.gif
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/yes/rahr_yes.gif

thank you mintpal !!! i bought some pnd today after finding out!!

100 sat possible in future for panda as doge has 100 billions coins and pnd has 32 billions coins! doges devs dont want to innovate at all...dont adapt new techonolgy

specs and algorithum of coins are the most fundamental element of a coin, it is the contract of developers and miners, traders

are you insane, you dare compare PANDA3, the grandson of PAND, the son of PANDA with Doge!

BTC, Doge, are successful coins, do not change specs and algo (especially specs, you guys claim there are 100 Billion at launch, all of a sudden you change to 32 Billion because of greedy, will you change to 1000 Billion one day?), because it is agreement since launch, nobody want to see their spec change again and again.

Block award reduced by the PANDA 3 "officials", algorithum changed by  PANDA 3 "officials", what is going to change tomorrow
How could miners, traders trust you

again, stop sending scam to your father PANDA. I never make a post here before today, but i am enough of the scam you guys send in PANDA.

bdanyo

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 04:58:43 AM

Pandacoin PND will always be linked to PANDA which Wolong uses to scam so many people. It should suppose to be a very nice brand until Wolong destroy the name.  So sad.

I agree that Pandacoin is a unique brand name until Wolong came along the alt coin scene and tarnished it. But understand that it's part of our coin's unique history and origins, a fundamental part of the coin that we will actually adopt as part of Pandacoin's (PND) set of USPs (Unique Selling Proposition). Pandacoin (PND) has a unique philosophy and origins since it was initially created to destroy a scam coin. Thus far we have continued the anti-scam approach and compensated Asiacoin bagholders since they were scammed by their devs.

Pandacoin (PND) has since moved on, rebranded and carried on with our initial core values in mind (Honesty, integrity, peace, compassion and peace), and these values are reflected in our 0% premine, 0 IPO, no instamined bs, active dev team (with 7 members), community initiatives like helping out Asiacoin bagholders (expect more similar initiatives in the future), charity efforts such as pnd4pnd.com and opting to potentially adopt a panda from WWF and more.

Also: we've just spoken with Mintpal today, and they have said that we should expect PND/BTC soon. Once that happens, there will be less confusion over the coins and we'll be making Mintpal history, as the first coin to get BTC listing as well as LTC listing!

We can't help what happened with Pandacoin's (PND) origin and initial mission to counter scam artist's in the alt coin space, it's part of who we are and why Pandacoin (PND) was created in the first place. But we've embraced it, matured, moved on and continuing to improve. Many coins claim a similar 'anti scam' approach also, but realistically, what do they have to show for it without it coming across like unsubstantiated marketing fluff?

Instead of hiding from our interesting and unique past, we will embrace it and adopt is as Pandacoin's (PND) community and the dev's team core values and philosophy.

Fer_Torres

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:05:32 AM

Pandacoin PND will always be linked to PANDA which Wolong uses to scam so many people. It should suppose to be a very nice brand until Wolong destroy the name.  So sad.

I agree that Pandacoin is a unique brand name until Wolong came along the alt coin scene and tarnished it.

What about PAND, Are they scam? why you copy the brand name of PAND, the orignal PANDA 1?
In business, this is cheating brand
Imagine somebody name a coin Bitcoin and make a short BITC.
Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:12:15 AM

We've JUST spoken with Mintpal TODAY, and they have said that we should expect PND/BTC soon. Once that happens, there will be less confusion over the coins and we'll be making Mintpal history, as the first coin to get back BTC listing after being relegated down to LTC listing!

100 sat possible in future for panda as doge has 100 billions coins and pnd has 32 billions coins! doges devs dont want to innovate at all...dont adapt new techonolgy

specs and algorithum of coins are the most fundamental element of a coin, it is the contract of developers and miners, traders

are you insane, you dare compare PANDA3, the grandson of PAND, the son of PANDA with Doge!

BTC, Doge, are successful coins, do not change specs and algo (especially specs, you guys claim there are 100 Billion at launch, all of a sudden you change to 32 Billion because of greedy, will you change to 1000 Billion one day?), because it is agreement since launch, nobody want to see their spec change again and again.

Block award reduced by the PANDA 3 "officials", algorithum changed by  PANDA 3 "officials", what is going to change tomorrow

again, stop sending scam to your father PANDA. I never make a post here before today, but i am enough of the scam you guys send in PANDA.

The Pandacoin (PND) development team are keen to keep up with technological innovations in the alternative currency space in order to remain relevant and have a viable and successful future that is in line with our vision for the coin. We, the developers, as a team often take a collaborative approach to Pandacoin (PND), by interacting and taking feedback from our community on what they want to see for the coin in the near future. As such, we recently held a poll the Pandacoin (PND) community to vote on either switching to PoS from PoW or have Merged Mining with Dogecoins. The poll concluded and the Pandacoin (PND) community has voted in favor of PoS (url of the community poll: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572462.0).

Well, the Pandacoin (PND) community has spoken and now we are proud to reveal these PoS specifications and a FAQ so that you have something to look forward to! When we switch over to PoS, Pandacoin (PND) would become one of the rare PoS coins with a such lengthy PoW phase of 3 months to fairly distribute the coins towards the community.

You might have a point if the block rewards were ridiculously high. But man do your research first before spreading fud dude. Block rewards were set at 50k block rewards for agessssssss. I must add 50k blocks rewards is peanuts compared to what was set before. If they really were greedy wouldn't logically they make the rewards super duper high before doing this?

It shows IN-NO-VA-TION friend and they are willing to keep up with the space to remain more asic resistant, as pnd is scrypt. Don't forget the poll held for the community between merged mining with doge and pos. WE as a community asked for it lol. Again research plz.

Please don't be mad that your developer has disappeared for 3 months and your coin remained stagnant and dead. You're almost making it seem like having an active team of (now) 7 devs that is working super duper hard for this community is a bad thing haha. It's ok to be scared of pandacoin and its recent rapid price growth and users though so your hate is kinda...just kinda justified, as your coin is toast the moment we get relisted with mintpal's bitcoin market!

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
Fer_Torres

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:21:52 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 05:36:18 AM by Fer_Torres

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/omg/omg_girl.gif
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/yes/rahr_yes.gif

The Pandacoin (PND) development team are keen to keep up with technological innovations in the alternative currency space in order to remain relevant and have a viable and successful future that is in line with our vision for the coin. We, the developers, as a team often take a collaborative approach to Pandacoin (PND), by interacting and taking feedback from our community on what they want to see for the coin in the near future. As such, we recently held a poll the Pandacoin (PND) community to vote on either switching to PoS from PoW or have Merged Mining with Dogecoins. The poll concluded and the Pandacoin (PND) community has voted in favor of PoS (url of the community poll: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=572462.0).

Well, the Pandacoin (PND) community has spoken and now we are proud to reveal these PoS specifications and a FAQ so that you have something to look forward to! When we switch over to PoS, Pandacoin (PND) would become one of the rare PoS coins with a such lengthy PoW phase of 3 months to fairly distribute the coins towards the community.

You might have a point if the block rewards were ridiculously high. But man do your research first before spreading fud dude. Block rewards were set at 50k block rewards for agessssssss. I must add 50k blocks rewards is peanuts compared to what was set before. If they really were greedy wouldn't logically they make the rewards super duper high before doing this?

It shows IN-NO-VA-TION friend and they are willing to keep up with the space to remain more asic resistant, as pnd is scrypt. Don't forget the poll held for the community between merged mining with doge and pos. WE as a community asked for it lol. Again research plz.

Please don't be mad that your developer has disappeared for 3 months and your coin remained stagnant and dead. You're almost making it seem like having an active team of (now) 7 devs that is working super duper hard for this community is a bad thing haha. It's ok to be scared of pandacoin and its recent rapid price growth and users though so your hate is kinda...just kinda justified, as your coin is toast the moment we get relisted with mintpal's bitcoin market!

I am not happy with PND sending scam everyday to its father PANDA. I just do't get it, why are you guys endlessly speading scam in another coin forum?
You say the opposite, if the block award increase, i would not question, because late miners benefit
However, block award reduce BY 80%, that means the developer group benefit a lot due to the change in specs (maybe they mined more than 80% coins before change).

Innovation.. is the copy brand name innovation? Is the block reward reduce to benefit developers innovation? Is copy paste BC algorithum to PANDA 3 innovation?

Bear in mind, respect the coin that you copy.
Fifthrnbw

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:41:08 AM

PND all the way. PND for the future Smiley
vested

Activity: 481
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:43:09 AM

Hide Fer_Torres posts.

Do Not reply to Fer_Torres comments.

Ignore PANDA shills

Ignore butt-blasted bagholders

Ride train to 100 Satoshi

Joesixpack9000

Activity: 157

Bohemian Crypto Guardian

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 05:46:01 AM

I am not happy with PND sending scam everyday to its father PANDA. I just do't get it, why are you guys endlessly speading scam in another coin forum?
You say the opposite, if the block award increase, i would not question, because late miners benefit
However, block award reduce BY 80%, that means the developer group benefit a lot due to the change in specs (maybe they mined more than 80% coins before change).

Innovation.. is the copy brand name innovation? Is the block reward reduce to benefit developers innovation? Is copy paste BC algorithum innovation?

Bear in mind, respect the coin that you copy.

u wot m8? Bitcoin? Bitcoinscrypt? Bitcoin2?

i like how you keep mentioning us as a scam coin when pnd was created to kill your scam coin that you're currently bagholding, can't blame you as you trusted Wolong lol and got hurt in their scam. Now it must feel weird and frustrating from your perspective seeing pnd getting revived with a bunch of dedicated 7 devs and their efforts are finally being known to others, whereas your own coin has their dev team missing for 3 months. So I don't blame for you for being mad, or scared, as pnd/btc on mintpal is coming!

But hey, I'm sure others can see through your vain attempts in trying to create as much FUD as possible for us (11 post acc lol). With every successful and growing community, they can always anticipate with a rise of trolls/shills and haters that ignore logical and rational discussion. Pandacoin (PND) has reached that stage Smiley

I recommend others from this community to ignore this troll/shill and just let him bump the thread to the top for us!! Any respectable investor would do their research and know what this community and our awesome dev team stands for!!

Don't get scammed or buy into SHITCOINS with instant mines, fast mines or premines - http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: