Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:40:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PND]Pandacoin | First Hybrid Wallet | 5000% Faster Blockchain Download | Instant Sync  (Read 1358873 times)
Tartooth

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:03:22 PM

I sold at 31 thinking "this is the last hurrah, better sell since I bought at 6-7"

NOW ITS AT 175

OH THE RAGE

THE RAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phzi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:09:30 PM

Woot woot... PND/BTC back on MintPal!

https://www.mintpal.com/market/PND/BTC

---

On another note, anyone else have PND withdrawal issues at MintPal?  I have had 11million PND withdrawal pending for 2 days now.
pandacoin-official (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:14:48 PM

Woot woot... PND/BTC back on MintPal!

---

On another note, anyone else have PND withdrawal issues at MintPal?  I have had 11million PND withdrawal pending for 2 days now.

Consider filing a ticket?

i8

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:28:47 PM

I sold at 31 thinking "this is the last hurrah, better sell since I bought at 6-7"

NOW ITS AT 175

OH THE RAGE

THE RAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Now you get to do it again in the BTC market! How nice!

ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ Pandacoin is LOVE! ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ
bdanyo

Activity: 322

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2014, 11:29:37 PM
Last edit: May 10, 2014, 11:52:31 PM by bdanyo

Mintpal and Pandacoin (PND) History

We made Mintpal's history as the first coin to officially to have their market re-listed back on their Bitcoin trading market after being relegated down to their Litecoin trading market!

You can still trade Pandacoin (PND) against Litecoin here -

https://www.mintpal.com/market/PND/LTC

Help Pandacoin (PND) get on the Cryptsy Exchange by voting!

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Official statement to be released today

Also, the Pandacoin (PND) development team will be releasing an official statement sometime today regarding our team's vision for the coin, and what developments the community could expect from us in the near future!

Homepage

http://thepandacoin.net is currently down. We are currently in the process of changing domains and working on upgrading our website.

For the time being please use http://thepandacoin.org/

Pandacoin's (PND) first charity initiative!

So far over 6 million Pandacoins (PND) have been donated to http://pnd4pnd.com/! It is a unique concept in that all donations made now will be held and only released to the chosen charity organisations on June 1st, 2015.

The charity wallet will be on a transparent and public address, managed by the Pandacoin (PND) development team.

How much do you think the donation wallet will be worth in a years time? Maybe we should run a competition and see who can guess the closest amount in Bitcoin value and have a 500k Pandacoin (PND) as a prize? Smiley

Read more about it and the chosen charity organisations here: http://pnd4pnd.com/

Join us!

Join us on IRC: #PandacoinPND on freenode.net where the fellow pandas hang out!

For the latest news and updates regarding our coin, check out our social media accounts!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/PandacoinPND
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Pandacoin.PND
Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/PandacoinPND

hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:35:39 PM

BTC market added at mintpump, crazy things happening now Grin

In Pump and Dump we trust.
Fer_Torres

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:38:01 PM

Unable to defend yr copy paste PANDA3?
If you are solid rock, why not fight back?
If you innovated, why not show it?
Remember do not send scam to PANDA, otherwise i will be back.
+1 it make me piss off when people come to say crap on PANDA thread. There is nothing to say really as PAND/PANDA was and always is the original one and dont come turn things around. PND,PANDA3 WAS made after original PANDA coin. thats it

Asiacoin is the original of Asiacoin2, wich is the better one Smiley

Asiacoin is the same with Asiacoin 2, get it? They just remove the premine through coding.
Those who have Asiacoin have the same amount of Asiacoin 2, it is a hard fork, not a new copy paste.
Glad my 500k AC can get back through the community.
PND is PANDA3, it is a copy/paste of PANDA, it also copy the brand name of PAND and PANDA (brand fraud).
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:40:38 PM

Asiacoin is the same with Asiacoin 2, get it? They just remove the premine through coding.
Those who have Asiacoin have the same amount of Asiacoin 2, it is a hard fork, not a new copy paste.
PND is PANDA3, it is a copy/paste of PANDA, it also copy the brand name of PAND and PANDA (brand fraud).

PND, or PANDA3 as you call it is actually forked from doge and will be a completely custom solution soon, whereas PANDA is forked from Vertcoin.
The logo has just been used to support the initial cause and has long been changed as well.

I would also ask you to stop spamming our thread with baseless accusations and/or FUD. Thank you.

Miga

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:49:45 PM

NICE!! I love Pandacoin Smiley
Fer_Torres

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:51:42 PM

PND, or PANDA3 as you call it is actually forked from doge whereas PANDA is forked from Vertcoin and will be a completely custom solution soon.
The logo has just been used to support the initial cause and has long been changed as well.

I would also ask you to stop spamming our thread with baseless accusations and/or FUD. Thank you.
Why you copy our brand name PANDA?
Why you PND are spaming in our thread everyday
Look at the PANDA thread today, somebody you sent say:
"PANDA is a GARBAGE
PND to the moon ¡¡¡ "

This is what i replied:
"PND is the son of PANDA, the grandson of PAND
it is a mere copy paste.

If your father is garbage, then who you are, why you copy a garbage, even copy the brand name?"

You don't respect us, how can you expect we to respect you?
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2014, 11:56:22 PM

PND, or PANDA3 as you call it is actually forked from doge whereas PANDA is forked from Vertcoin and will be a completely custom solution soon.

Why you copy our brand name PANDA?
Why you PND are spaming in our thread everyday
Look at the PANDA thread today, somebody you sent say:
"PANDA is a GARBAGE
PND to the moon ¡¡¡ "

This is what i replied:
"PND is the son of PANDA, the grandson of PAND
it is a mere copy paste.

If your father is garbage, then who you are, why you copy a garbage, even copy the brand name?"

You don't respect us, how can you expect we to respect you?

I'm not encouraging our users to post in your threads. If anything I'm even up to telling them to stop at this point as working against each other won't bring anyone forward.

I agree on having had a bad start but moving on is necessary.

Fer_Torres

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:02:13 AM

i believe what i see, i respect who respect me.

Again, why are PND copying our brand name PANDA?
Didn't you claim you are honest?
Can you just change another name if you are really honest?
hyeoam

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:02:43 AM

Charts here: http://crypto-prices.com/PND

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:05:28 AM

I doubt that changing our name will be possible.

Thank you.

bdanyo

Activity: 322

Pandacoin (PND) development team member

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 12:06:11 AM
Last edit: May 11, 2014, 12:16:33 AM by bdanyo

+1 it make me piss off when people come to say crap on PANDA thread. There is nothing to say really as PAND/PANDA was and always is the original one and dont come turn things around. PND,PANDA3 WAS made after original PANDA coin. thats it

I agree that Pandacoin is a unique brand name until Wolong came along the alt coin scene and tarnished it. But understand that it's part of our coin's unique history and origins, a fundamental part of the coin that we will actually adopt as part of Pandacoin's (PND) set of USPs (Unique Selling Proposition). Pandacoin (PND) has a unique philosophy and origins since it was initially created to destroy a scam coin. Thus far we have continued the anti-scam approach and compensated Asiacoin bagholders since they were scammed by their devs.

Pandacoin (PND) has since moved on, revamped and carried on with our initial core values in mind (Honesty, integrity, peace, compassion and peace), and these values are reflected in our 0% premine, 0 IPO, no instamined bs, active dev team (with 7 members), community initiatives like helping out Asiacoin bagholders (expect more similar initiatives in the future), charity efforts such as pnd4pnd.com and opting to potentially adopt a panda from WWF and more.

Yes we started off as a near clone in order to combat one of the most infamous market manipulators and scammer that the alt market space has seen. But ever since the Pandacoin (PND) development team has expanded to the 7 current members, we have made leaps and bounds to be our own coin that could in no way now be considered as a copy - One of the best multipools in the alt coin space, PoS integration coming up, an anti-scam approach that is embedded to the core of the dev team and community's values and the Pandacoin's (PND) origins, and much more to come in the future.

Also: there will be less confusion over the coins and as we made Mintpal history, as the first coin to get BTC listing as well as LTC listing!

We can't help what happened with Pandacoin's (PND) origins and initial mission to counter scam artist's in the alt coin space, it's part of who we are and why Pandacoin (PND) was created in the first place. But we've embraced it, matured, moved on and continuing to improve. Many coins claim a similar 'anti scam' approach also, but realistically, what do they have to show for it without it coming across like unsubstantiated marketing fluff?

Instead of hiding from our interesting and unique past, we will embrace it and adopt is as Pandacoin's (PND) community and the dev's team core values and philosophy.

hyeoam

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:09:04 AM

Thank you.

No problem. You can add my link to your official post Wink

Donate BTC: 1NRG17fYCNcfQvQHC3G9TUAowNKsM4oTWA
Fer_Torres

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:09:30 AM

you admit you copy the brand name of PANDA.

Thank you.

If not, this is cheating.
That goes PND is a copy brand name of PAND and PANDA

Don't claim you are honesty, integrity, you are not.
pandacoin-official (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:10:58 AM

Thank you.

If not, this is cheating.
That goes PND is a copy brand name of PAND and PANDA

Don't claim you are honesty, integrity, you are not.

I'm not dishonest about our past and I'm also not quite sure how PANDA has the right to take the name "Pandacoin" from PAND which has clearly been here first but I guess it can't helped. Please also address bdanyos response.

Fer_Torres

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:15:31 AM

I agree that Pandacoin is a unique brand name until Wolong came along the alt coin scene and tarnished it. But understand that it's part of our coin's unique history and origins, a fundamental part of the coin that we will actually adopt as part of Pandacoin's (PND) set of USPs (Unique Selling Proposition). Pandacoin (PND) has a unique philosophy and origins since it was initially created to destroy a scam coin. Thus far we have continued the anti-scam approach and compensated Asiacoin bagholders since they were scammed by their devs.

Pandacoin (PND) has since moved on, revamped and carried on with our initial core values in mind (Honesty, integrity, peace, compassion and peace), and these values are reflected in our 0% premine, 0 IPO, no instamined bs, active dev team (with 7 members), community initiatives like helping out Asiacoin bagholders (expect more similar initiatives in the future), charity efforts such as pnd4pnd.com and opting to potentially adopt a panda from WWF and more.

Yes we started off as a near clone in order to combat one of the most infamous market manipulators and scammer that the alt market space has seen. But ever since the Pandacoin (PND) development team has expanded to the 7 current members, we have made leaps and bounds to be our own coin that could in no way now be considered as a copy - One of the best multipools in the alt coin space, PoS integration coming up, an anti-scam approach that is embedded to the core of the dev team and community's values and the Pandacoin's (PND) origins and much more to come in the future.

Also: there will be less confusion over the coins and as we made Mintpal history, as the first coin to get BTC listing as well as LTC listing!

We can't help what happened with Pandacoin's (PND) origins and initial mission to counter scam artist's in the alt coin space, it's part of who we are and why Pandacoin (PND) was created in the first place. But we've embraced it, matured, moved on and continuing to improve. Many coins claim a similar 'anti scam' approach also, but realistically, what do they have to show for it without it coming across like unsubstantiated marketing fluff?

Instead of hiding from our interesting and unique past, we will embrace it and adopt is as Pandacoin's (PND) community and the dev's team core values and philosophy.
Why you PND keep spaming our PANDA's forum?
If PANDA is garbage, why you copy us, even our brand name?
If you copy it, it is fraud, cheat, please remove so called "honesty and integrety"
Miga

Activity: 90

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 12:15:58 AM

PLease add PND to bittrex.com and Poloniex
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: