Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:12:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos!  (Read 71101 times)
KeyserSozeMC

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

I'm dying.

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 02:46:18 PM

Wish more people rented their rigs. Too much NH shit going on.

Hey, smexy. Don't waste your time. Time's precious.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:17:31 AM

Still doesn't work with ETH rentals for me.

I'm using a plain : ethminer.exe -F http://us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333/<username>.<rid> -G

It works on my end, and my hashrate is going through MRR to dwarfpool that I'm using as a backup now and even says 'ONLINE'. (Changed to port 80 for non stratum).

But on the Rig status page on MRR, it keeps showing 0.00 hash rate? Wierd.

Also your pass through is adding a ton of latency which is bad on a fast coin like this. My latency to dwarfpool is 0.213seconds normally, going through MRR it's 1.9seconds.

Same issue using the US-east and US-central servers.

Go Big or Go Home.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:31:26 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2016, 02:13:23 PM by thedreamer

Something up with MRR?
Just a bit ago I got a Server not found for the main page, now when I log in, my balance, pending amount and credit amounts where it shows the time countdown are off by a lot.

Also, one of my rigs, shows as 0.00 hash rate on the rig page in the graph, but the hash rate displayed is full speed as well as says online and the backup pool is registering the full hash rate as well, so the graphs are off too.

Go Big or Go Home.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 02:33:15 AM

I've given up on this for now.

Still though.
Over the past week or so I've opened up a bunch of tickets regarding rentals that performed at a more than 10% loss vs what I paid for and your tech support closed all with this line :

Pool error: High price. No order to work on

Huh?? Pool was fine, you can see on the other rentals, and it's clear-cut that I received a lot less than purchased, yet got hozed in the process..
What gives?!?!?

Go Big or Go Home.
tanoury

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:57:39 PM

Still doesn't work with ETH rentals for me.

I'm using a plain : ethminer.exe -F http://us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333/<username>.<rid> -G

It works on my end, and my hashrate is going through MRR to dwarfpool that I'm using as a backup now and even says 'ONLINE'. (Changed to port 80 for non stratum).

But on the Rig status page on MRR, it keeps showing 0.00 hash rate? Wierd.

Also your pass through is adding a ton of latency which is bad on a fast coin like this. My latency to dwarfpool is 0.213seconds normally, going through MRR it's 1.9seconds.

Same issue using the US-east and US-central servers.

Same here. works on supernova and dwarf pools, however, no graph or hash-rate displayed on MRR.
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:57:40 PM

I've given up on this for now.

Still though.
Over the past week or so I've opened up a bunch of tickets regarding rentals that performed at a more than 10% loss vs what I paid for and your tech support closed all with this line :

Pool error: High price. No order to work on

Huh?? Pool was fine, you can see on the other rentals, and it's clear-cut that I received a lot less than purchased, yet got hozed in the process..
What gives?!?!?
I don't use this site anymore since last year, i thought this site have been gone Sad.
Since i lost trust on them when i rent a rig then it looks fake rig (i mean the rig under performance as stated).
And their support are sucks once i ask to get refund.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 11:09:56 PM

I agree, I think they eat the missing hash rate payments. Pay the rig owner the 'x' amount, bill the renter the full amount and pocket the difference as a 'bonus'. Kind of like Banks do. LOL.

Their tech support used to be ok, but I am not exactly happy about the response I have received the past dozen or so underperforming rentals that warranted a partial refund to me, yet they replied with the line I mentioned before.

I hope the Betarigs crew did NOT take over MRR or they are going to be out of business within a few months.

I host and rent out a ton of miners under my account.

Any other rental places that are reliable out there?

Go Big or Go Home.
ctlaltdefeat

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 12:20:26 PM

I agree, I think they eat the missing hash rate payments. Pay the rig owner the 'x' amount, bill the renter the full amount and pocket the difference as a 'bonus'. Kind of like Banks do. LOL.

Their tech support used to be ok, but I am not exactly happy about the response I have received the past dozen or so underperforming rentals that warranted a partial refund to me, yet they replied with the line I mentioned before.

I hope the Betarigs crew did NOT take over MRR or they are going to be out of business within a few months.

I host and rent out a ton of miners under my account.

Any other rental places that are reliable out there?
How much you rent the rigs there in total by the way? And how long ?
If it's for short time and small amount only, they usually can not do any partial refund for you. But it will be different story if you do rent for long term and huge amount, they might would consider your complain to do partial refund.
Just a note * it was my experience in long time ago as their customer
So far i can't see there is a legit rigs rental outthere sorry.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 01:25:57 PM

The time shouldn't matter if it's 3 hours or 30hours. IF there is a significant loss (I usually have rented hundreds of TH total) it should be refunded.

The lack of response from the company lately in this thread however is troubling.

Any other hash rental places you guys know about that's stable and good?

Go Big or Go Home.
Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 06:04:23 PM

Wish I had checked this thread out before I tried them out.
One rig for three hour rental is doing fine, the other rented for twenty four connected then went to zero hash after 15 minutes and two different pools. Mining on both with my own rigs so I know the pools are fine.

Owner said he'll try to reboot, so far no joy.

And MRR hasn't canceled or refunded either.

-from OP - "Automatic rental cancellations if you rent a rig that is offline for at least 20 minutes of the first 30 minutes of the rental. Rent with confidence!"

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cavaliersrus

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 06:28:13 PM

create a ticket on the rentals i did this just yesterday and they replied within 4 hours i think there staff is lower then what they used to be cause i used to make a ticket and within a hour it was replied

i still rent rigs there and rent out my x11 and my scrypt rigs there but my sha256 i dont rent out anymore im mining on kano pool

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 12:51:35 PM

They finally did  answer  the ticket but at first told me it was my pool's fault. Nope sorry.v Huh

My original ticket said I rented two miners about the same time and one was happily mining on the same pool.....which was one of Suprnova's pools....they list Suprnova as "Approved".
Had to point that out again and asked that they read a ticket completely before rejecting as the user's "fault."  Roll Eyes
After 3 years of running GPU cards,Blizzards, Thunder X6s, Lightning X6s, Antminers and Terminators.... I certainly know how to setup a miner.

I received a 95% refund within minutes. Should have been 100% since never really received any benefit of hash and spent 3+ hours trying to communicate with rig owner and try to resolve the problem.

All in all though I'm ok with them, learned to only rent US rigs with 95%+ rating and don't rent "new" rigs.
I needed more hash than the 200mh I own and went back and rented over 500 MH from them....no problems at all so far.

And yes....Kano has a great pool, before I moved to MiningSweden and HashNest that's where I put my C1s, loved those miners but my power here is..... "Just Too Damn High!!"

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:12:13 PM

I do have to put my 2 cents in here though.

Automatic offline crediting works. I get it from them often. I rent something and it never comes on line, I get refunded right away, not sure why yours isn't/wasn't.

Renting a large proxy (more than 5TH) is not as simple as when you mine on your small GPU rigs or small miner rigs my friend.

If it's a larger proxy, it can take 5-15 minutes just to have them all restart after the pool changes go through from the rental.
Then you have to worry about the Vardiff finding the proper difficulty, could be more time or blips in the hash rate (This is done by your pool not the proxy)
It happens and there is NO WAY around it, unless you manually set your difficulty.

People who rent on there tend to not read descriptions which EXPLAIN this stuff pretty easily and then complain when the hash rate is off or slow to start.
THEY ARE THE REASON the rental ratings are low most of the time, as it's user error, not rig error.

Sometimes Proxies and Rig sets go down, but we can always compensate by adding more speed or extra time.

...And yes, chinese proxies are utter crap. I have yet to have one that works properly.

Go Big or Go Home.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:16:13 PM

One rig for three hour rental is doing fine, the other rented for twenty four connected then went to zero hash after 15 minutes and two different pools. Mining on both with my own rigs so I know the pools are fine.

-from OP - "Automatic rental cancellations if you rent a rig that is offline for at least 20 minutes of the first 30 minutes of the rental. Rent with confidence!"

If that's the case, the site has changed a lot since I went used it around June 2015. At that time, each time I had a problem with low hashrate or no hashrate, I get refunded proportionally to the working time I had.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 01:18:06 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 01:28:11 PM by thedreamer

If that's the case, the site has changed a lot since I went used it around June 2015. At that time, each time I had a problem with low hashrate or no hashrate, I get refunded proportionally to the working time I had.

It used to. But lately their support is either missing, or they are pocketing the differences in lost hash rate..

They still have NOT responded in this thread about this lately... Makes you wonder.

Again.... ANYONE Know of a better rental service out there that you can trust? I'm all ears.. Wish Betarigs would still be running, But those morons ran it into the wall within a month.

Go Big or Go Home.
Mohareb

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 11:17:33 AM

The site is very good but there are a few available rings for renting. Is there any site with more available rings?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
PRIMEDICE
The Premier Bitcoin Gambling Experience - Most Trusted & Popular Bitcoin Game @PrimeDice
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:35:24 PM

I think you should buying a ring in a jewelry store and not renting it. She might get upset otherwise.  Grin

Go Big or Go Home.
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:40:14 PM

reserved

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...
myrfaucets

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 07:16:07 PM

cannot login to my account today??  Tongue Tongue Tongue
the system said my Authenticator Code was Invalid  Cry Cry Cry
merc82

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2016, 01:57:00 AM

cannot login to my account today??  Tongue Tongue Tongue
the system said my Authenticator Code was Invalid  Cry Cry Cry

send an email to support@miningrigrentals.com from your account registered email address and we'll dig into this for you

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: