Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:28:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos!  (Read 71128 times)
alexcrys

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 05:02:01 PM

More than likely pool or user config error.

IF a miner was running fine in the past and all the way up to the start of the rental, then once rented it went poof, it's ALWAYS a problem with your settings, your pool, or the pool's vardiff not working. Or running too slow.

i've been having this problem with renters numerous times (twice today!)
opened a ticket just to ask & see what the problem is; got a reply saying
This occurs when there is an issue with the renter's pool configuration

i'm not complaining! i get paid while my rig's chilling!
its just annoying to see that sudden drop of hashrate in your chart for no reason at all!
& the fact that it can be misleading for noobs & visually discredit your rig & service!

was wondering whether MRR could implement a solution to test if a user's pool config is valid before letting them rent rigs!
as in everyone has to have valid pool config before being able to rent!

I agree. I have had a bunch of people over the past few days rent and complain that they were not getting proper hash rates, even though it is obviously their pool or config fault. Even tried to hand-hold them to help out and still get a refund pulled by MRR for them. All on almost 100% rated rentals I have.  Undecided

I opened a few tickets up regarding them and already got back the reply : "They were using a popular pool."
Riiight.. Even if it's 'popular' doesn't mean they set it up right and never used a manual difficulty which is known to screw up with a LOT of pools if relying on vardiffs. Frustrating.

I think a lot of newbs are renting after turning off their tiny home-based miners and have no clue how renting/difficulty settings/workers and pools really work. Some don't even want hel to fix or figure out why THEIR junk pool is not working.

I have the same problems with renters put my rig in junk pool and go offline.. and if you open ticket this guy form mrr tell me you SHARES is only 88% NORMAL IS ONLY THAT IF MY RIG GOING OFFLINE AND IS NOT MY FAULT ...

I DON'T RECOMAND THIS MRR GO WITH ANOTHER... HERE on MRR IS STEAL FORM US
smarterhash

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:48:50 AM

I just wanted to say I think you guys have a great service. Your website is great.

I don't think I should have to wait a full 24 hours before being paid though - that's one observation.

My second observation is that you should remove machines with low RPI scores. I really like to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to renting machines, because as the owner of over 35 machines I know they can be tempermental. But one person with several really large instances has been a point of frustration recently. On at least 3 occasions, I've paid for one of his machines and the never started mining. Only to be forced to sit there frustrated waiting for the machine to start with no response from the owner and then finally get my money back after 20 or 30 minutes. A user should be able to negate a rental within 10 minutes if the machine never starts. Machines/Machine owners like this only reflect poorly on your great service.

I am not going to mention the name of the owner of these machines here,. I'll open a support ticket and ask you remove his machines because in all seriousness, only one has ever started out of 8 attempts to work with this guy and finally when he did manage to get one machine running yesterday for a 12 hour rental it's been down nearly over 33% of the time. People with machines like this only reflect poorly on what I think it a great service and a great website.

I realize that you do publish an RPI score which should serve as a basic guide to the reliability of the machine, but i also thing that owners who are not willing to run their machines through your website to show how the machine is hashing should be placed into a second tier of rentals.

thanks

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:50:03 PM

I just wanted to say I think you guys have a great service. Your website is great.

I don't think I should have to wait a full 24 hours before being paid though - that's one observation.

My second observation is that you should remove machines with low RPI scores. I really like to give people the benefit of the doubt when it comes to renting machines, because as the owner of over 35 machines I know they can be tempermental. But one person with several really large instances has been a point of frustration recently. On at least 3 occasions, I've paid for one of his machines and the never started mining. Only to be forced to sit there frustrated waiting for the machine to start with no response from the owner and then finally get my money back after 20 or 30 minutes. A user should be able to negate a rental within 10 minutes if the machine never starts. Machines/Machine owners like this only reflect poorly on your great service.

I am not going to mention the name of the owner of these machines here,. I'll open a support ticket and ask you remove his machines because in all seriousness, only one has ever started out of 8 attempts to work with this guy and finally when he did manage to get one machine running yesterday for a 12 hour rental it's been down nearly over 33% of the time. People with machines like this only reflect poorly on what I think it a great service and a great website.

I realize that you do publish an RPI score which should serve as a basic guide to the reliability of the machine, but i also thing that owners who are not willing to run their machines through your website to show how the machine is hashing should be placed into a second tier of rentals.

thanks

That 'GUY' supposedly has been banned before but keeps coming back. He only rents machines from 'somewhere' on an order basis and never manages them. He is screwing with MRR rental prices also as he constantly keeps dropping the prices with his CRAPPY rentals messing with other's earnings.

And yes, if the RPI is below 90% I say don't waste your time renting. Sometimes there is bad luck from a renter who has no clue to to configure a rental and thus screwing up my RPI but it can be brought back up in a few rentals.

I've had mine hit 89% once last week due to a guy renting 2x in a row with bad pool and not listening to my recommendations or re-selling my rental to someone else with his proxy, which just doesn't work well, then claiming a refund because of his screw up.

Another time I've had someone using slush's pool with problems and even MRR thought it was my fault after I disputed the refund. TUrns out I was right after I tested it. Slush NEEDS a manually set difficulty for each worker for larger rentals. their vardiff starts at '8' and takes hours to get to the proper level.

Go Big or Go Home.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:15:14 AM

Guys at MRR, why are rentals priced the same as mine but with much lower RPI listed before my own rentals!?!?
They used to be below .

Go Big or Go Home.
cncr04s

Activity: 70
Merit: 19

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 04:50:28 AM

Guys at MRR, why are rentals priced the same as mine but with much lower RPI listed before my own rentals!?!?
They used to be below .

We haven't changed anything. So I don't know for sure. I'll look into it.

--
Owner & Developer | MiningRigRentals
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:50:13 AM

They used to be below .

check to make sure that you have not clicked any of the column headers.  do not forget that the layout is based on you and your behavior on the site.  you may have them listing by another filter than before, such as price or RPI
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:44:22 AM

They used to be below .

check to make sure that you have not clicked any of the column headers.  do not forget that the layout is based on you and your behavior on the site.  you may have them listing by another filter than before, such as price or RPI

You might be onto something.
The default way the rigs are shown when selecting the Rigs tab then the algo, is incorrectly sorted.
Even if I click 'Price' it improperly places the lower score rigs higher than higher scored rigs.

Go Big or Go Home.
cncr04s

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 10:39:20 PM

We're Announcing that we're changing the price on sha256 to display as price per TH. This will allow for better pricing options. We will complete this update Today, at around 10pm EDT.
As we have to update a number of files, please let us know if there is any issue after the update is applied.

--
cncr04s

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 10:48:10 PM

They used to be below .

The default way the rigs are shown when selecting the Rigs tab then the algo, is incorrectly sorted.
Even if I click 'Price' it improperly places the lower score rigs higher than higher scored rigs.

We don't sort by RPI in that manner currently.

--
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:42:02 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2016, 02:55:47 AM by thedreamer

They used to be below .

check to make sure that you have not clicked any of the column headers.  do not forget that the layout is based on you and your behavior on the site.  you may have them listing by another filter than before, such as price or RPI

We don't sort by RPI in that manner currently.

So then why does it place a same-priced rental with a low RPI, higher than a rental with a much higher RPI??

Also, just for other's FYI, there have been quite a few clueless renters on there who had no clue how to setup their pools and even trying to mine scrypt with SHA256 rentals, so watch out for them. Just had one now that is a new account and doesn't seem to have a clue how to mine, yet won't take instructions and can't understand directions. UGH.

Dunno about the Scam accusations, but their Support is pretty one-sided nowadays and doesn't seem to do proper research into issues with renters claiming problems with rigs.

Go Big or Go Home.
StealthKilly

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2016, 12:10:11 AM

I don't understand, Why should I pay 0.5BTC for 5Hours if it says i can make 0.5btc from mining in 5hours
So i just get the same amount back as I paid. Sometimes even less.

And why should someone rent his rig if he makes less BTC from renting then he could mine.

No profit at all.
cncr04s

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2016, 12:15:57 AM

I don't understand, Why should I pay 0.5BTC for 5Hours if it says i can make 0.5btc from mining in 5hours
So i just get the same amount back as I paid. Sometimes even less.

And why should someone rent his rig if he makes less BTC from renting then he could mine.

No profit at all.
If you don't feel you will make a profit, then you are by no means obliged to do so.
Many of our renters mine altcoins, and wait till they are worth more. Buy low sell high, in this case buying is done by mining the coins. In other words speculating on the price.
In other instances, some rigs are profitable to rent.

Also keep in mind rig owners are trying to make a profit as well.

--
Smugler

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 09:48:24 PM

Question abbout renting a rig
Do i must be online with my computer(that means conected to miningrigrentals.com and pool) that work is done proper with no disconecting?
or can i simply close website(miningrigrentals.com) and mining is going on?
cncr04s

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2016, 01:23:13 AM

Question abbout renting a rig
Do i must be online with my computer(that means conected to miningrigrentals.com and pool) that work is done proper with no disconecting?
or can i simply close website(miningrigrentals.com) and mining is going on?

You do not need to have the website open at all.

--
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 21, 2016, 08:32:46 AM

You can find our new service here: https://www.miningrigrentals.com

50% cheaper than competitors. At MRR, we only charge a rental fee if the rig is rented out. The fee is only charged once!

We have several features in the works but here is an abbreviated live features list:

Rig owners:

• Website pool manager. Our system allows you to change what pool your miner is connected to from our website (single button click). We allow 5 pools to be configured with fail over.
      • Hash rate graphs
      • Algorithm choices x11, x13, x15, scrypt, nscrypt, blake256, sha256, groestl, myriad-groestl nist5, sha3-keccak, Fresh
      • Are you using cudaminer? Wouldn't you love back up pools? Look no further, our system lets you use 5 backup pools and you can control them from our website.
      • There is no fee to use our site/service for the miner controls or hash rate graphs. You never have to list your rig for rent.
      • Choose from the following servers: US-East, US-West, US-Central, Asian Pacific, Europe
      • API: https://www.miningrigrentals.com/apidoc

Please check your operation. I 'm a usual renter of MRR . I'm very tired of your business and I have lost money for this shit renting.
      all rigs are working  badly .it's always offline and running under advertising hashrates . I will not never rent these rigs in this website .
      It was very terrible .

Renters:

• Instant Rentals! Load your account and spam rent rigs during launches, no waiting!
      • Mass rental profiles, create your profile and instantly rent 100s of rigs at once!
      • Automatic rental cancellations if you rent a rig that is offline for at least 20 minutes of the first 30 minutes of the rental. Rent with confidence!
      • Make rental choices based on "actual" hash rate. Our system tracks the past 24 hour hash rate with a moving average.
      • Backup pools! Have you ever found yourself trying to be ready for a coin launch only to find out your first pool choice isn't up and running? Our system lets you set up to 5 pools in a fail over.
      • BTC is protected for 12 hours post rental, refunds are based on what you actually receive in shares not just time spent[/i]
        • Above all we have a very active dev team. Have a question? Drop by irc.freenode.net and join #miningrigrentals We would love to hear your suggestions.

Not sure about the whole "renting thing?" No problem, it's 100% free to list your rig with our service and the backup pools/hashrate graphs are completely on the house. If you decide to try leasing your rig in the future, you will already be setup.

Updates and Features:

• Less than 3 clicks to mass rent as many rigs that fit your criteria using our mass rental profiles
        • Automatic rental cancellations if you rent a rig that is offline for at least 20 minutes of the first 30 minutes of the rental.
        • Improvements to admin tools
        • More algos and Groestl split up for Myriad specialized rigs
        • API v1: https://www.miningrigrentals.com/apidoc

Preview of Pool manager available to rig owners and renters:

Preview of Hash Rate Graphs:

[/list]
      [/list]
      thedreamer
      Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
      August 22, 2016, 01:53:53 PM
      Last edit: August 23, 2016, 01:57:22 PM by thedreamer

Soo, what is the thought-process of people renting from MRR then trying to send to Nicehash at a 30% price loss?? Are people really that stupid!?

Every day there is at least one person trying this and wondering why it does not work. (also the fact they are clueless in how to set it up properly).

Go Big or Go Home.
      merc82

Activity: 354
      Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
      August 25, 2016, 03:20:53 PM

Fixed, ty

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
        Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
        cncr04s

View Profile WWW
        October 24, 2016, 03:18:19 AM

Announcement:

We've added a Daily Income Graph for rig owners. It is located on your Rig configuration screen.
        It's purpose it to let you visualize how well you are doing with your rig on MRR.

We've also added a new section to our settings page.
        The new Account History tab lets you see current active login sessions, as well as your login history.
        Also it will list account related history, such as when config items were changed.
        These new security related features will help you keep track of your account in an even more sophisticated way,
        and increase the overall security of your account.

--
        t2yax

Activity: 462
        Merit: 250

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
        October 26, 2016, 06:10:33 PM

still no equihash (zcash) ?

shame ..

arianee
        • • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
        Discord
        Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
        Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
        Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
        cdanilo

Activity: 27

View Profile
        October 28, 2016, 05:39:39 AM

How about option to block certain users (prevent them from renting your rig(s)), could you add that one please.
        Thanks. 
        Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
          Print  

Jump to: