Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:04:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos!  (Read 71103 times)
ogv

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 06:15:56 PM

We're working around the clock here and running on little to no sleep (not that it matters to you guys, I understand Cheesy)

I really appreciate your posts. But an ETA would be nice nevertheless. I'm probably not the only one who has to find some alternative if this lasts much longer...

What should be those alternatives ? Nicehash ? I dont know another kind of such services like mrr. So it would be really sad if they shut off.
miningrigrentals (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 06:45:08 PM

We're definitely not shutting off Wink

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!!Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
raoullevert

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 08:14:53 PM

Is any way to help you ?
Okaaayyy I know :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFaT_3yrIR4

Zywiec

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2016, 10:59:56 PM

Current situation?

Glad to hear you won't shut off. Would be great if you could set date of release after issue. Update your social media accounts. Being uncertain to the future is the worse scenario we can imagine.

miningrigrentals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2016, 11:11:02 PM

We're optimistically looking at 3-4 hours. We have everything restored and current minus the web node.
We technically could turn on mining now, but are waiting until we can give everyone control over their pools before doing so

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!!Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
miningrigrentals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 01:56:55 AM

We have all nodes online (not yet active to public) and are running internal tests to make sure there are no issues. ETA: Soon!

miningrigrentals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 03:00:11 AM

We're turning things on slowly and monitoring.. should be fully functional barring any issues in the next hour or 2

miningrigrentals (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 03:39:55 AM

We're back up!

We'll be processing tickets as fast as we can.. please be patient, we'll make sure everyone is compensated properly for any missing hash from their rentals

cncr04s

Activity: 70
Merit: 19

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2016, 04:44:37 AM

We are currently live. If you have any issues, please open a ticket.

--
Owner & Developer | MiningRigRentals
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:38:24 AM

Admin should look at this website . there are some rig owners wanting scam. after I paid then They seems offline or cut down their hashrate under 50% hashing power and waste my time for another renting .
cncr04s

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2016, 02:51:16 AM

Admin should look at this website . there are some rig owners wanting scam. after I paid then They seems offline or cut down their hashrate under 50% hashing power and waste my time for another renting .

We refund any rental that is under advertised, as we always have.
Please open a ticket with us if there is any issue, and we'll take care of it.

--
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 02:58:51 AM

I opened 2 tickets about 20 minutes nut no reply from admin
my username: GPUMINER333
cncr04s

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2016, 09:49:05 PM

I opened 2 tickets about 20 minutes nut no reply from admin
my username: GPUMINER333

We respond to tickets as soon as we can.

--
bakter553

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 11:24:59 AM

Hello
I would like to warn users MINING RIG RENTALS that the site is not protected properly registered users of the hirers.
The day 16-11-2016 someone hacked my account and stole 0.008000000 sat.
He changed the password. When I wrote to the support they wrote back that the account has not been used for over a year and remove it, I'll just add that I used it on the same day 16-11 -2016 year since morning.
                                                                  REGARDS
cncr04s

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2016, 01:48:47 PM

Hello
I would like to warn users MINING RIG RENTALS that the site is not protected properly registered users of the hirers.
The day 16-11-2016 someone hacked my account and stole 0.008000000 sat.
He changed the password. When I wrote to the support they wrote back that the account has not been used for over a year and remove it, I'll just add that I used it on the same day 16-11 -2016 year since morning.
                                                                  REGARDS

We have features like 2FA to prevent people from hacking your account. It's important to run anti virus software on your computer to prevent these people from gaining your passwords.
We have other features in our settings page / account history where you review to catch unauthorized access.
Let us know and we'll take actions to get your account back if in event you are hacked.

Which I did. However, I waited over an hour for your response which did not come.
Please see this image

I provided service to you for this issue, and yet we get a hateful message here?
I don't understand.

Just answering the email letting us know that you changed your password and everything would have been fine.
I don't know where you come up with is writing that your account is not used for a year. My message to you is indicated in the image.

--
bakter553

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:48:09 PM

Not helping in the recovery account.
I write emails and nothing
cncr04s

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 07:52:48 AM

I would like to announce that we have updated an important part of our website with new and better design.
We have made improvements to the balance page.

We have split up the balance page to provide a more clear distinction about the function of the page.
There is now the balance page, showing an overview of your total balance, any pending amounts and your default deposit address.
The transaction history is on its own separate page now. This allows the table to become useful even down to smaller screen sizes.

There is now a new feature, deposit address page.
On this page, you can add more then just the default deposit address, adding increased functionality for security, accounting, anonymity.
It also includes a detail page, where you can set a label for a deposit address.

Please let us know what you think about the new and improved pages.

--
playersfun
Copper Member

Activity: 475
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:37:55 PM

I like your service very much. Is it possible to extend the rent time? For example: i rent a miner and after my time is over someone new rent that miner. But the miner do good work and i want to extend that time without waiting for time ending.
bensam1231
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 01:46:35 PM

I've asked in a help ticket a couple different times, but considering there doesn't seem any one public place to contact MRR, PLEASE for the love of god add the ability to send workers to MRR and possibly to pools. This is a VERY VERY big deal for people that manage multiple rigs. If you have two it's pretty easy to see which goes down, but if you have 40-50 and you deploy a new piece of software that isn't very stable you have to see what's happening to your workers.

This is a huge deal and costs a lot of time hunting down broken rigs. The password field isn't even used for MRR, this could be used for a worker name. There are a lot of ways to do this. It doesn't matter if you can see all your workers if you don't know which PCs the stats are actually connected to.

I buy private Nvidia miners. Send information and/or inquiries to my PM box.
scyth33

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2017, 04:34:49 PM

some ideas as a rig owner that may be useful to have:

1) modify prices of all rig at once
2) enable/disable rigs on the "rig operational panel"
3) cancel a rental
4) how much time to extend to renters incase of any downtime (time extension in minutes instead of hours, e.g. 15mins instead of 0.25hours)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: