Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:42:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos!  (Read 71083 times)
citronick
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080

---- winter*juvia -----

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:54:13 PM

Hi, I am having issue to pointing my rig running under "Simple Mining OS" to MRR.

I manage to set my rig to mine using in pool.trezarcoin.com in SMOS. But unable to point it to MRR. Below is my config

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:52111 -u worker.workerid -p x

TRY this

In SMOS, use ccminer 2.1 or the Skunk version...

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 -u userid.52111 -p x

If I provided you good and useful info or just a smile to your day, consider sending me merit points to further validate this Bitcointalk account ~ useful for future account recovery...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vanyatwo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:58:49 PM

Did you see this telegram bot?
Kuppit

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:56:51 PM

I made a great tool to measure the profitability of renting your RIG on MRR :

https://www.whattominingrigrentals.com/
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:19:22 AM

you know what MRR needs ASAP. a way to link workers together.

I am renting out a X10 so I have workers set up for all the algos. now the issue is that somebody rents out say myr-gr BUT the other workers are still available so I have been having moments where two people are renting the same machine out. So essentially now I have to either disable the other pools on the X10 or jump onto the website during work to disable the other workers.

MRR needs a way to link workers together so that if one gets rented out the others get disabled until the first one's time runs out
squall1066
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:53:39 PM

just a quick shout out to the guys at MRR, I have been on and off using them since they came online and like the interface and support I have recieved, I like the new rental alt coins and % overcharge option if needed.

keep up the good work, still some work (showing two workers when one miner has backup pools set which makes other unit rentable), but its a great service.
ZaGunShow

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:19:49 PM

Sorry if this has already been asked or discussed but I can't find anything about it.

When not renting your rig... and its mining to your default pools, is there any additional mining fee occurred? (As it goes through their address, they still could be fractioning off some hash as a fee.. in theory.)

Does anyone know if there is an official answer on this?

Thanks..
NameTaken

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:43:52 AM

Sorry if this has already been asked or discussed but I can't find anything about it.

When not renting your rig... and its mining to your default pools, is there any additional mining fee occurred? (As it goes through their address, they still could be fractioning off some hash as a fee.. in theory.)

Does anyone know if there is an official answer on this?

Thanks..
  • Website pool manager. Our system allows you to change what pool your miner is connected to from our website. We allow 5 pools to be configured with fail over. FREE!
  • You never required to list your rig for rent. There is no fee to use our site/service for the miner controls or hash rate graphs.

https://www.miningrigrentals.com/
vanyatwo

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:34:32 PM

I made a great tool to measure the profitability of renting your RIG on MRR :

https://www.whattominingrigrentals.com/
Nice service, but it useful only for those who know hashrate of rig for every algo (only few people do), but this telegram bot (@miningrigrentals_bot) allow to compare profit of algorithms right now in one click.
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:35:53 AM

Something weird happened today. All of the sudden all my S9's linked to MRR stopped mining at the same time. They are at different locations so it was not related to my network or miners. I restarted them after noticing and looks liek things are back to normal, but still this is kind of worrysome.

Go Big or Go Home.
NameTaken

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:55:09 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 02:37:15 PM by NameTaken

Please add section for Equihash 96/5.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2933939.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2390070.0

darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:12:22 AM

Man I wish they would respond to my e-mail about linking workers.

Have a X10

create workers for all the algos(except X11 obviously)

Workers aren't linked so people can rent my rig several times.

pool list is say

1: myrgr
2:quark
3:skein
4:qubit

scenario one:person X rents quark. MRR still keeps the other three workers alive. person Y rents skein. no hashing because of the miner's priority list. have to apologise to the skein renter or extend his rental with the time MRR is busy with quark

scenario two: person X rents quark. MRR keeps the rest alive. person Y rents myrgr BAM quark renter gets kicked off and receives no hash.

so essentially what I have to do now is constantly keep a eye out for rental emails. go to MRR. disable the other workers and re-enable them when the rental is done. obviously I cant be awake or at my computer 24/7

so all I want is a possibility to LINK workers together so that is worker 2 gets rented that it automatically disables and re-enables 1,3 and 4

TracerX

Activity: 918

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 04:11:34 PM

Man I wish they would respond to my e-mail about linking workers.

Have a X10

create workers for all the algos(except X11 obviously)

Workers aren't linked so people can rent my rig several times.

pool list is say

1: myrgr
2:quark
3:skein
4:qubit

scenario one:person X rents quark. MRR still keeps the other three workers alive. person Y rents skein. no hashing because of the miner's priority list. have to apologise to the skein renter or extend his rental with the time MRR is busy with quark

scenario two: person X rents quark. MRR keeps the rest alive. person Y rents myrgr BAM quark renter gets kicked off and receives no hash.

so essentially what I have to do now is constantly keep a eye out for rental emails. go to MRR. disable the other workers and re-enable them when the rental is done. obviously I cant be awake or at my computer 24/7

so all I want is a possibility to LINK workers together so that is worker 2 gets rented that it automatically disables and re-enables 1,3 and 4

There is an API you can use to manage those things automatically, you could look into that.
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 05:26:26 AM

Did you guys ever add the feature to exclude certain rig owners or renters?
I've been coming across crappy nice hash reseller proxies which don't work on my pool as NH is blocked.

Go Big or Go Home.
Icon

Activity: 821
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:16:10 PM

what algo/coin is cryptonote-heavy  is that the old pre xmr v7?  and can ccminer-cryptonote 3.2 mine it?

Thanks

Icon

cncr04s

Activity: 70
Merit: 19

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:03:59 AM

Did you guys ever add the feature to exclude certain rig owners or renters?
I've been coming across crappy nice hash reseller proxies which don't work on my pool as NH is blocked.

We did a while ago, you must open a ticket and we can block a renter, a rig or an owner.
We're reluctant to open this as a dialog or advertise the feature, as freely blocking people will in cases, prevent a rental. We like rentals!

--
Owner & Developer | MiningRigRentals
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:57:33 AM

You guys have to start blocking nicehash re-rentals and IPS.

I've come across multiples that I could trace back to nicehash due to the difficulty requirement even on 'supposed' 14TH S9's, and
when renting larger PH+ rentals I can watch the fixed priced rental apparing on NH and following the hash rates on my pool at the same time.

Some of the recent rental owners that re-sell nicehash & westhash are :
LXP365
LPELLIS

Go Big or Go Home.
cncr04s

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:40:35 PM

I've come across multiples that I could trace back to nicehash due to the difficulty requirement even on 'supposed' 14TH S9's, and
when renting larger PH+ rentals I can watch the fixed priced rental apparing on NH and following the hash rates on my pool at the same time.

LXP365
LPELLIS

If we could get large farms to list on our site, we would be more well off to block NH resales. As it stands, we always issue refunds to the renter for these resales regardless.

--
thedreamer
Legendary

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:59:55 PM

LXP365
LPELLIS

If we could get large farms to list on our site, we would be more well off to block NH resales. As it stands, we always issue refunds to the renter for these resales regardless.

Ahh, so what about the wasted money from the rentals then? They always claim BS reasons and that they don't resell NH to cover their arses, but renting from NH is a waste though as they can and do practice block withholding , so you never know if you actually hit a block but they cashed in on it or not on their network.  Angry

Go Big or Go Home.
cncr04s

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 12:40:47 AM

LXP365
LPELLIS

Ahh, so what about the wasted money from the rentals then? They always claim BS reasons and that they don't resell NH to cover their arses, but renting from NH is a waste though as they can and do practice block withholding , so you never know if you actually hit a block but they cashed in on it or not on their network.  Angry

I can vouch for bitcoin and such derivatives (~95% of all coins) Your pool encodes the coinbase payout address (not Coinbase), but where mining rewards go. It's not possible to change it or take blocks in any way, as your nonce would be invalid with any change to the address. Other algo's I have no idea if what you suggest is possible.
We know whos reselling NH, we issue refunds for any missing shares on those rentals. I can't say weather the pool its mining at is paying properly or not, but we'd like to change that, ie start our own pools.

--
djkice

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

Hi,

I've been using mining rig rentals for some time now and i'm just wondering if anyone knows tools/scripts some renters are using that allows to switch between algos?

seems like they someone keep the rig online to show in list without a worker connected and once rented a worker is connected.

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: