Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 04:17:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos!  (Read 71132 times)
miningrigrentals (OP)

Activity: 132
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 03:53:02 AM

Change the subject name, having added miningrigrentals. Search doesn't work.

How to make it "Please allow up to 2 minutes for your miner to establish its connection"? I use cgminer-3.7.2-blake edition. thk.

Thank you for the suggestion. We will make the subject line change. This actually didn't occur to us and I'm sure it will make a difference.

In regards to the 2 minute warning, we're simply disclosing to you that it may take up to two minutes for your connection to complete. The connection takes a little longer than a normal connection so you will likely find yourself mining on your backup pool (non-mrr pool) when you first start the miner. Mining software generally probes higher priority pools upto 60 seconds after the initial connection attempt. This is why it may take ~2 minutes to finalize your connection.  There is no setting to be concerned about unless you manually adjust the connection time (this is uncommon but you could refer to your mining software documentation).

Thank you.

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!!Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
gaalx

Activity: 411
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:15:12 PM

Houses for leasing installation Blake256 algorithm and no documentation describing how to reduce the time stability testing pool from 5 minutes to 30 seconds. I am looking for a solution.

Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 08:51:22 PM

Is it possible to see the communication log between the rig owner and renter after the rent has expired? Or email notification for the replies aswell not just the comments from the renter?

I might have missed it somewhere but if there is no such feature then i would kindly ask for it if possible Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
miningrigrentals (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 12:51:50 AM

Is it possible to see the communication log between the rig owner and renter after the rent has expired? Or email notification for the replies aswell not just the comments from the renter?

I might have missed it somewhere but if there is no such feature then i would kindly ask for it if possible Smiley

You should be able to click on "My Rentals" and then click on the communication tab. If this doesn't work for you then we ask that you open a suggestion ticket and we'll look up that communication for you.  Thank you.

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!!Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
miningrigrentals (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2014, 01:54:11 AM

We're expanding our network into a second set of datacenters. This will provide better redundancy. We will no longer be dependent on one host and their datacenters. You can find the latest server on our new host here: us-central01.miningrigrentals.com

We would like to remind everyone that we recommend using a minimum of 3 servers in their local config.  The first two pools afford you redundancy with MRR and by listing a 3rd pool of your choice, you will have a place to hash at in case your renter's pool fails and you wish to compensate time. Having the favorite pool listed also gives your rig a place to hash at during swaps and or the initial connection. This will allow some mining software to continue working without timeout due to no work found.

Example:

Code:
{
    "pools": [
        {
    "poolname" : "MiningRigRentals East",
    "url" : "stratum+tcp://us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333",
    "user": "username.rigID",
    "pass": "x"
        },
       {
    "poolname" : "MiningRigRentals Central",
    "url" : "stratum+tcp://us-central01.miningrigrentals.com:3333",
    "user": "username.rigID",
        },
{
    "poolname" : "My favorite pool as backup",
    "url" : "stratum+tcp://east02.us.backuppool.com:4440",
    "user": "pool.workername",
        }
    ],

uberua

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 09:47:06 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2014, 10:03:52 AM by uberua

Is http://eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 alive?

EDIT: It seems like not. I switched to us-central01.miningrigrentals.com:3333.

Another question - when statistics starts to work and shows some graph after I connected to MRR?
Tnx.
Globee07

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 10:47:06 AM

You should be able to click on "My Rentals" and then click on the communication tab. If this doesn't work for you then we ask that you open a suggestion ticket and we'll look up that communication for you.  Thank you.

I am a rig provider not a renter, if i go to the "My Renatsl" menu then it is all empty

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tuanvie

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 22, 2014, 03:10:18 PM

I save my money for rent on this site,
I really like it here because
1. Existing menu deposit, so no need to bother when you want to perform the contract
2. Extremely friendly website design
3. Many of which offer at low prices

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
miningrigrentals (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 03:29:46 AM

Is http://eu-01.miningrigrentals.com:3333 alive?

EDIT: It seems like not. I switched to us-central01.miningrigrentals.com:3333.

Another question - when statistics starts to work and shows some graph after I connected to MRR?
Tnx.

We experienced latency issues on US-west01 today and that was confirmed by our host as an issue in their datacenter. We're currently testing other hosts and datacenters to improve redundancy. It's important to note that if your pool or a renters pool is down or having issues then our system is designed to cut your connection to MRR. This is done intentionally so that your rig fails over to your other pool. This way your rig continues to hash on your behalf and allows you to properly compensate a renter without loss.

Our graphs work on ~5-10 minute snapshots. The textual reference of online/offline is on a separate reporting segment and therefore may not only be "off" from the graph's report but also some what delayed.

miningrigrentals (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 03:32:50 AM

I am a rig provider not a renter, if i go to the "My Renatsl" menu then it is all empty

My apologies. You can click on "My Rigs" then click on the name of the rig you want to review, finally look under "Rig Details" and you will notice  "Rental History" where there is a "view" button. On the rental view you can then click on "Communication."

miningrigrentals (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 03:35:20 AM

I save my money for rent on this site,
I really like it here because
1. Existing menu deposit, so no need to bother when you want to perform the contract
2. Extremely friendly website design
3. Many of which offer at low prices

We appreciate your support! We have a lot of features we are planning to release. A lot of our recent development has been behind the scenes in both our admin tools and an up and coming API.  Please feel free to open a suggestion ticket at any time if you have an idea you wish to share.

We keep all suggestions in a collaborative list.  Thank you!

Globee07

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 08:51:31 AM

My apologies. You can click on "My Rigs" then click on the name of the rig you want to review, finally look under "Rig Details" and you will notice  "Rental History" where there is a "view" button. On the rental view you can then click on "Communication."

Works perfectly! thank you for your help Smiley

GunPowder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 10:11:39 AM

Hello Miningrigrentals!

Little things about..

1. Need option to extend rent time (not for free like donation extention), some people is asking about it, they do want to continue use this particulare rig and they dont to find any other. I extend time, renter gets bill, he does pay or not and due to this still mining or stop mining.
2. Avarage hash of the each rent. We need this to be able to calculate donation time accurate. Even better to make this calculation automatically, We have adv hash, we will have avarage, so we can get how many hours I owe to the renter. Very simple ))

Thank you for great service!
miningrigrentals (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 04:58:02 PM

Hello Miningrigrentals!

Little things about..

1. Need option to extend rent time (not for free like donation extention), some people is asking about it, they do want to continue use this particulare rig and they dont to find any other. I extend time, renter gets bill, he does pay or not and due to this still mining or stop mining.
2. Avarage hash of the each rent. We need this to be able to calculate donation time accurate. Even better to make this calculation automatically, We have adv hash, we will have avarage, so we can get how many hours I owe to the renter. Very simple ))

Thank you for using our service. We're glad you like it!

Both of your requests are going to be completed by a new feature we're working on now. We're ironing out some of the technical details and beta testing. Once we're confident, we'll release the feature upgrade which will address both of your requests and more.

gaalx

Activity: 411

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 04:03:18 AM

Hello Miningrigrentals!

Little things about..

very important points. it is imperative to enter!

miningrigrentals (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 06:43:37 AM

We've added Groestl, Nist5 (talkcoin) and Sha3-Keccak is back in place. We also added a message notifier in the header for rig comms and tickets (beta feature not 100%).

pitrol

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:10:13 PM

I have some rigs where eu and us central is DEAD.
Other rigs is eu and us central ALIVE.

What is happenend?
miningrigrentals (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 08:46:01 PM

What is happenend?

I may have talked to you already. If a renter only has one pool listed and that pool goes offline then your rig will have no place to send work. Your connection to MRR is intentionally dropped so that your rig may then hash at your locally configured backups. This way if you decide to compensate your renter (even if it's their fault), you can do so without incurring a loss on your end (your rig hashed for you while their pool was down).

If your rig was not rented out please open a support ticket with links to the rigs so I can check your logs and give you insight.  If you see other rigs for rent on our servers, the servers are up and there is an issue between your rig and our proxy servers.

Thank you!

pitrol

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:53:58 PM

What is happenend?

I may have talked to you already. If a renter only has one pool listed and that pool goes offline then your rig will have no place to send work. Your connection to MRR is intentionally dropped so that your rig may then hash at your locally configured backups. This way if you decide to compensate your renter (even if it's their fault), you can do so without incurring a loss on your end (your rig hashed for you while their pool was down).

If your rig was not rented out please open a support ticket with links to the rigs so I can check your logs and give you insight.  If you see other rigs for rent on our servers, the servers are up and there is an issue between your rig and our proxy servers.

Thank you!

Thanks for your fast answer.
I inform the renter his pool is down.
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:10:50 AM

First of all I would like to say Excellent Site! I have been mostly having fun renting a few rigs, and so far 2 out of 3 have been excellent experiences. I would stay away from HashMasters. The guy i dealt with is a condescending ass. Here is one of the messages "rootdude" sent me. His "Warbird" machine delivered about half the advertised hash rate and was wildly inconsistent.

Message Contents:
"Thanks for that info. So, first thing, you have never used a rig that can produce anything above 5MH. Any big ASIC is going to require at a very minimum 512 to 1024 DIFF work. Make sure your worker on the pool is set at a 512 minimum. If your pool supports only VARDIFF, you should check with the pool operator to see if they are capable of handling a 27MH single rig. Most are not. They supply special HIGH DIFF stratum addresses for rigs like this one. Secondly, renting a rig that is located in the eastern US to mine a pool in NZ probably wasn't the best idea. The latency alone will result in many more stale shares (which generally aren't counted in the hash rate on your pool) - which would essentially show a deficient hash rate. This rig wasn't being rented until today so we could verify the stability and hash rate - so the first 24 hours was really a shake down test where we weren't involving renters. I consider that a good practice, and you probably would too. Anyway, I hope this education helps a bit... I'm sorry you feel like you had a poor experience, but I can safely tell you that you tried to fit a round peg in a square hole with this rental. Best of luck to you in the future... Regards,-rootdude"

I would also like to put in a recommend for robertinogabriel2014, and his "PREMIUM | 155 Mhs | Single Device - No Farm | NEW Generation ASIC - A2 Terminator 155 Mhs". What an incredible mining experience! Rock solid, and never dropped below the advertised hash rate during the entire rental period.

Best of luck to MiningRigRentals.com!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: