Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:10:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MiningRigRentals.com - Web pool manager - Easy Mass Rentals - Algos!  (Read 71128 times)
Luzi

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:22:12 PM

Site is really slow now and get the occasional cloudflare page saying site unavailable. Somethings not right...

Also made a deposit about an hour ago and its still not even showing as pending.

No .. the Website is down now and all my rented rigs are offline.

0.16 btc payed in rigs and i can't use it...
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:26:44 PM

Site is really slow now and get the occasional cloudflare page saying site unavailable. Somethings not right...

Also made a deposit about an hour ago and its still not even showing as pending.

Yes it is down now. My rigs have gone down as well. Had a message from support a little while ago saying they are working on problems.
Luzi

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:28:55 PM

Yes it is down now. My rigs have gone down as well. Had a message from support a little while ago saying they are working on problems.

Is there a chance to get back the time we paid but cannot use? Do u know something about it?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 11:40:24 PM

Is there a chance to get back the time we paid but cannot use? Do u know something about it?

You have to work it out with the rig owner. I doubt that MRR would compensate it from their pockets since they only collect a small fee.

As a rig owner myself I wouldn't have a problem adding extra time, if my rigs fall back to their backup pools and keep mining for me while MRR is down.
Luzi

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:42:22 PM

You have to work it out with the rig owner. I doubt that MRR would compensate it from their pockets since they only collect a small fee.

As a rig owner myself I wouldn't have a problem adding extra time, if my rigs fall back to their backup pools and keep mining for me while MRR is down.

Ah .. okay.. thanks for this info. So i'll ask the rig owner Wink

Btw. Website is back online again..

jjiimm_64
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 11:29:02 PM

right now site loads quicker then it has all day...

I just put some rigs up for rental.  is there an IRC channel for this?

1jimbitm6hAKTjKX4qurCNQubbnk2YsFw
merc82

Activity: 354
Merit: 254

Owner of MiningRigRentals

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 12:09:38 AM

right now site loads quicker then it has all day...

I just put some rigs up for rental.  is there an IRC channel for this?

There is -- We're on freenode in #miningrigrentals Wink

Rent some Hash @ MiningRigRentals!
Lease out your rig, or rent some extra hash today! Live Hashrate graphs, multiple backup pools, many algos and fast and friendly support as well Wink
sandpaper

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2014, 01:14:04 AM

Any option to block someone from renting your rig or just hiding yourself from them? I find some people don't have great pool choices and don't respond to communication so nothing is solved as to issues with hashing. Maybe an option to see censored out info about their pools so you can at least tell if it's the same thing twice, or if only one is setup.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 26, 2014, 01:22:07 PM

i need a bot for auto rent on miningrigrental, someone can share it?, or i cna pay fort it, but i need the source also
baltimoreppc

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 09, 2015, 04:03:11 PM

somehow captcha is not working for me..
also is there anyway I can point to my own solo pool when I rent it?
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2015, 07:29:07 PM

could ssomeone advise me how to hire rigs from MRR and fill some orders of NH; problem i am facing that MRR wont authenticte NH or WH servers? is it normal or i am doing something wrong

ZPserge

Activity: 382

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:10:48 AM

have any ideas to add to your service CryptoNote protocol? I think it would enjoy popular

Framauro

Activity: 431

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:00:19 PM

Is it possible to solo mine with a hired rig??
tempestb

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 03:22:50 PM

Sure, setup your own pool and point the miner at the pool.

1D7JwRnoungL1YQy7sJMsqmA8BHkPcKGDJ
We mine as we dream...  Alone
booz

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 06:10:24 AM

Hello. Please, add rig status link on rented rigs and rig price on user profile page. Thanks!
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:04:58 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2015, 07:26:19 PM by tbearhere

We're expanding our network into a second set of datacenters. This will provide better redundancy. We will no longer be dependent on one host and their datacenters. You can find the latest server on our new host here: us-central01.miningrigrentals.com

We would like to remind everyone that we recommend using a minimum of 3 servers in their local config.  The first two pools afford you redundancy with MRR and by listing a 3rd pool of your choice, you will have a place to hash at in case your renter's pool fails and you wish to compensate time. Having the favorite pool listed also gives your rig a place to hash at during swaps and or the initial connection. This will allow some mining software to continue working without timeout due to no work found.

Example:

Code:
{
    "pools": [
        {
   "poolname" : "MiningRigRentals East",
   "url" : "stratum+tcp://us-east01.miningrigrentals.com:3333",
   "user": "username.rigID",
   "pass": "x"
        },
       {
   "poolname" : "MiningRigRentals Central",
   "url" : "stratum+tcp://us-central01.miningrigrentals.com:3333",
        },
{
   "poolname" : "My favorite pool as backup",
   "url" : "stratum+tcp://east02.us.backuppool.com:4440",
   "user": "pool.workername",
        }
    ],
This is a conf. file correct and how do I activate that with a bat. file plz  thx
EDIT:I mean I don't know how to use this or where to put it.    Windows 8.1  ccminer
gaalx

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:13:15 AM

Hi! Add to the list of rentals - Algo: CryptoNote. Actual coins now.

totoy

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 08:27:21 AM

We're expanding our network into a second set of datacenters. This will provide better redundancy. We will no longer be dependent on one host and their datacenters. You can find the latest server on our new host here: us-central01.miningrigrentals.com

We would like to remind everyone that we recommend using a minimum of 3 servers in their local config.  The first two pools afford you redundancy with MRR and by listing a 3rd pool of your choice, you will have a place to hash at in case your renter's pool fails and you wish to compensate time. Having the favorite pool listed also gives your rig a place to hash at during swaps and or the initial connection. This will allow some mining software to continue working without timeout due to no work found.

Example:

Code:
{
        {
        },
       {
        },
{
        }
    ],
This is a conf. file correct and how do I activate that with a bat. file plz  thx
EDIT:I mean I don't know how to use this or where to put it.    Windows 8.1  ccminer

Code:
-c, --config=FILE     load a JSON-format configuration file
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:52:18 AM

Hi! Add to the list of rentals - Algo: CryptoNote. Actual coins now.
Thank you
tbearhere
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 09:52:54 AM

Example:

Code:
{
        {
        },
       {
        },
{
        }
    ],
EDIT:I mean I don't know how to use this or where to put it.    Windows 8.1  ccminer

Code:
-c, --config=FILE     load a JSON-format configuration file
Hi totoy thank you but do I put the conf file in the same folder as the bat file the bat file folder is where my miner is?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: