Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:31:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should XSI Add a Stealth Feature to Electrum?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership!  (Read 125287 times)
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:12:29 PM

maybe the dev can make a anon feature? or a anonymous wallet?

than the stabilityshares would be really stable  Smiley
Samuray

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:19:31 PM

anon feature will be great for the future of this coin !  Wink
I have faith !

flamur

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 12:32:38 PM

both will be perfekt

neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:34:42 PM

both will be perfekt

In my opinion anon is not ready yet. Until the zerocash devs perfect the project they have been working on for years I just don't see it as being feasible.

Darkcoin made a great attempt at it but that fork it created shows that it wasn't ready yet.

Besides, correct me if I am wrong CN, I don't think that is the point of this coin. This coin has always been community driven and anonymity seems like a bad choice for it.
neite99

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:41:06 PM

Whats happened with the Mintpal votes??

We were flying and now we have dumped hard!!

Apparentely someone created 150 accounts for fake votes so they decided to delete all of them.

Great..was this for all coins? or just XSI?

This makes sense giving the timing of the last dump. It looks like someone was inflating the votes and then when they saw that mintpal caught it they dumped their shares.

There is ALWAYS some jerk out there trying to pull as much BTC as they can out of a new coin with great potential. The steady rise/correction that is already happening shows how resilient this coin really is.

In all honesty if the other coins I am invested in didn't tank last night I would be selling off and buying XSI all the way back up to where it was. This is nothing but a great opportunity to get back in before it goes back up to a new heights.

XSI has some of the most honest hard working devs I have ever seen and I have been around awhile. This thing hasn't even gone to POS yet and CrytpoNewbie has fantastic plans in store. There is seriously no way to go but up from here.

Onward
neite99

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:50:39 PM

The correction happening on poloniex and Bittrex is insane. I love me some XSI
donglaidongwang1

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:04:42 PM

I dont know wether this price is low now,
I have bought some coins.

Hope the price will not drop again. Smiley
neite99

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:21:24 PM

The price is definitely low. There will be a bit of back and forth as it goes back up but it will rise up again. 
cryptonewbie (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:29:57 PM

The community is what makes StabilityShares special. 

If you believed in us yesterday, you should believe in us today.  All that happened was we got delayed from being added to a bigger exchange.

There was around 180 btc of volume on Sunday between Poloniex and Bittrex, so there is plenty of volume already for XSI on exchanges.

Here are just a few things we have going on in the next week:

1. PoS starts in less than 3 days! 

2. We have a 5,000 XSI Giveaway

3. Working on an official multipool for StabilityShares

If you want my advice:  Buy low, while others are selling scared.

lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:43:11 PM

If you believed in us yesterday, you should believe in us today.  All that happened was we got delayed from being added to a bigger exchange.

There was around 180 btc of volume on Sunday between Poloniex and Bittrex, so there is plenty of volume already for XSI on exchanges.

HI ,how to get the free coins?dev.
cryptonewbie (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:51:44 PM

The promotion will up in the next couple days.  Keep checking the thread for more details

Thanks for your support!

lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:06:15 PM

The promotion will up in the next couple days.  Keep checking the thread for more details

Thanks for your support!

OK.
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:23:45 PM

Dont worry if dropped also we are there waiting to pick coins, will not let coin fall in the floor  Cheesy
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:25:49 PM

Apparentely someone created 150 accounts for fake votes so they decided to delete all of them.

proof?

Mintpal-Jason told me, believe it or not, I don't care, I dumped at 4k.

Traders on Twitter are saying Mintpal announced it in a chat.

-70% on poloniex as a result of rigged voting. Ppl were expecting MP to add it soon which raised artificially the price. Back on earth.

Mintpal continually pulls this on people. Did they delete all the votes? We are to believe that Cryptometh had zero fake accounts to get them to #1. They seem to be selectively choosing which coins to audit and punish. Seems like manipulation. Given the effect it has on prices, they really need to fix their voting system. They should only allow voting from accounts that have a certain amount of trading activity. I mean how can they prove that an account is "fake?" They need to come out and explain what they plan to do about this issue, because they are starting to look very crooked and untrustworthy.

Oh wait this has been on their voting page for a long time : "only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote for coins. " So how can they claim that their is 150 fake accounts voting? I am really surprised people are not demanding more answers from Mintpal. Their cockiness reminds me of Cryptsy before they had competition.
flamur

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:41:01 PM

proof?

-70% on poloniex as a result of rigged voting. Ppl were expecting MP to add it soon which raised artificially the price. Back on earth.

Mintpal continually pulls this on people. Did they delete all the votes? We are to believe that Cryptometh had zero fake accounts to get them to #1. They seem to be selectively choosing which coins to audit and punish. Seems like manipulation. Given the effect it has on prices, they really need to fix their voting system. They should only allow voting from accounts that have a certain amount of trading activity. I mean how can they prove that an account is "fake?" They need to come out and explain what they plan to do about this issue, because they are starting to look very crooked and untrustworthy.

Oh wait this has been on their voting page for a long time : "only registered users with a trade history are permitted to vote for coins. " So how can they claim that their is 150 fake accounts voting? I am really surprised people are not demanding more answers from Mintpal. Their cockiness reminds me of Cryptsy before they had competition.

The People there are so stupid youre right

neite99

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:46:48 PM

proof?

I agree.

I actually got them to add XSS to the list back before the new devs took over. I have voted far more than 500 times in the past few months by myself.

Its ridiculous.

But it is just a speed bump. Nothing permanent. Just dissapointing.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:54:29 PM

proof?

I agree.

I actually got them to add XSS to the list back before the new devs took over. I have voted far more than 500 times in the past few months by myself.

Its ridiculous.

But it is just a speed bump. Nothing permanent. Just dissapointing.

Yeah, I know they removed legit votes and that is a big frustration that I hope they address with users. Also, I want to add that I did not intend to single out any given coin, such as this weeks winner, as having any intentionally unfair advantage. It just seems that Mintpal is handling the voting with reckless abandon and with little consideration for actual fairness. Like a drunk bull in a China shop.
flamur

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:01:12 PM

Stabilityshares are momently the most interesting Coin on the Market to Invest with low Price and not like other Scam Coins like LibertyCoin and co.

flamur

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:04:23 PM

Have you see BitCoinTalk Coin on MintPal was last Week on Top 1 and they also remove the Votes they are now on Top 10. I had think they are added now from Mintpal

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:27:49 PM

Why suddenly big downfall. Is it because of mintpal voting.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: