Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should XSI Add a Stealth Feature to Electrum?
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XSI]StabilityShares-NEW PotCoin Partnership!  (Read 125287 times)
neite99

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:34:19 PM

What is the difference between X11 and Script? Same Coin different methods?

They are different algo's

Just like bitcoin uses SHA and litecoin uses scrypt. Its just a different method. Different coins use different algo's.

X11 is easier on cards (heat and electricity) so its becoming more of a standard than scrypt. It is also ASIC resistant for now.

DarkCoin is the biggest X11 that I know of. Litecoin is the biggest scrypt.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fil0

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:32:19 PM

Hey guys.

The same thing happened to me and I stopped mining the pool. But then for days after I kept getting those small chunks. The hash you threw at the pool does pay off it just takes ALOT longer than what your used to with other pools.

I will try and grab a screenshot of my received payments to show you.

That being said I honestly think some adjustments need to be made to the pool.

First. There has to be some some way of seeing the amounts the pool has mined and what is owed to each user address. Any miner who has done this for awhile knows that hash costs money and they need to be able to check on profitability.

Second. Whatever trickle setting the pool uses to avoid a pump either needs to be increased or eliminated. What I mean by that is it needs to buy bigger chunks of XSI (look at poloniex market history, its not hard to see what its doing)

Slow steady payments are fine but we need a little bit more transparency.

Just my thoughts on this. XSI is still going to rise but things like this will drive away miners and investors. Its silly that a pool that does things to protect a coin from a pump and dump should be this confusing.

Onward.

Edit:

here is a screenshot of my recieved payments from the pool. Keep in mind that I went from renting a 50 MH/s x11 rig on the 13th to just using a small video card (450 kh/s on x11) for the past few days.

This is the tail end of it too. The payments started on the 13th.

Also ignore that 4320. That was a deposit. Not from the multipool.

Why do I have to 8MH scrypt such small payments?(5 for the workers `1.6MH)

neite99

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:38:05 PM

Hey guys.

The same thing happened to me and I stopped mining the pool. But then for days after I kept getting those small chunks. The hash you threw at the pool does pay off it just takes ALOT longer than what your used to with other pools.

I will try and grab a screenshot of my received payments to show you.

That being said I honestly think some adjustments need to be made to the pool.

First. There has to be some some way of seeing the amounts the pool has mined and what is owed to each user address. Any miner who has done this for awhile knows that hash costs money and they need to be able to check on profitability.

Second. Whatever trickle setting the pool uses to avoid a pump either needs to be increased or eliminated. What I mean by that is it needs to buy bigger chunks of XSI (look at poloniex market history, its not hard to see what its doing)

Slow steady payments are fine but we need a little bit more transparency.

Just my thoughts on this. XSI is still going to rise but things like this will drive away miners and investors. Its silly that a pool that does things to protect a coin from a pump and dump should be this confusing.

Onward.

Edit:

here is a screenshot of my recieved payments from the pool. Keep in mind that I went from renting a 50 MH/s x11 rig on the 13th to just using a small video card (450 kh/s on x11) for the past few days.

This is the tail end of it too. The payments started on the 13th.

Also ignore that 4320. That was a deposit. Not from the multipool.

Why do I have to 8MH scrypt such small payments?(5 for the workers `1.6MH)

Those look like staking payments. Do they say mined or received with?
fil0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 05:43:02 PM

Those look like staking payments. Do they say mined or received with?

No, this is not POS, it is empty wallets for mining. Look at the time of payment, I have 5 workers `and payments at the same time.
pcmerc

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:00:35 PM

In regards to the pool.

It's relative to blocks found, coins maturing, & coins being exchanged for XSI

At one point, DRK & CRYPT were in the mix & had very high diff so blocks were not being found with the amount of hash we have on the pool.

I feel the pain myself. I actually rented some hash yesterday, paid for by myself, .7 btc, to help generate more blocks & get payments rolling, I by no means made that back. I lost money but it's my way of donating to the project outside of my time & other resources I provide.

I'm adding some more coins today to the switching mix to see if we can get more blocks found & coins exchanged / paid out.

Since removing DRK & CRYPT, blocks are being found & I'm seeing payments sent out relative to available XSI purchased.

I am actively monitoring the pool & payouts.

pcmerc~
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:09:43 PM

In regards to the pool.

At one point, DRK & CRYPT were in the mix & had very high diff so blocks were not being found with the amount of hash we have on the pool.

I feel the pain myself. I actually rented some hash yesterday, paid for by myself, .7 btc, to help generate more blocks & get payments rolling, I by no means made that back. I lost money but it's my way of donating to the project outside of my time & other resources I provide.

I'm adding some more coins today to the switching mix to see if we can get more blocks found & coins exchanged / paid out.

Since removing DRK & CRYPT, blocks are being found & I'm seeing payments sent out relative to available XSI purchased.

pcmerc~

Thanks for the update.

Ive just turned my miners back on after about a months holiday lol and thrown them at the pool

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

pcmerc

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:12:38 PM

I also have my own rig at 12MH @ x11 algo now

pcmerc~
neite99

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:13:43 PM

In regards to the pool.

pcmerc~

Good to hear from you!!

I've been wondering who the mastermind behind the pool was :-)

As far as profitability I did a quick analysis and the XSI I received over the past few days relative to the rental fees is just slightly under profitability. If XSI reaches 3500 and stays there I would be even (which it undoubtedly will).

I guess what it comes down to is whether you hold XSI or not. If you have a stash and you want the price to increase steadily than the multipool is a great way to make that happen. If you are just in it to mine and sell immediately it is probably a bad investment for you.

pcmerc,

Are there any plans to show balances left for each address? It would help all these guys figure out whether there mining is worth it or not.
pcmerc

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:29:54 PM

In regards to the pool.

pcmerc~

Good to hear from you!!

As far as profitability I did a quick analysis and the XSI I received over the past few days relative to the rental fees is just slightly under profitability. If XSI reaches 3500 and stays there I would be even (which it undoubtedly will).

I guess what it comes down to is whether you hold XSI or not. If you have a stash and you want the price to increase steadily than the multipool is a great way to make that happen. If you are just in it to mine and sell immediately it is probably a bad investment for you.

pcmerc,

Are there any plans to show balances left for each address? It would help all these guys figure out whether there mining is worth it or not.

Yes, remaining balance & possibly some other stats. I don't have a time frame on delivery of that.

I'll see if I can get something added for that in the next couple weeks as time permits.

pcmerc~
neite99

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:41:22 PM

In regards to the pool.

pcmerc~

Good to hear from you!!

pcmerc,

Yes, remaining balance & possibly some other stats. I don't have a time frame on delivery of that.

I'll see if I can get something added for that in the next couple weeks as time permits.

pcmerc~

That would be awesome :-)

pcmerc

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:48:26 PM

Added another coin. Looking to add a couple more x11 possibly x13 coins.

Anyone interested in mining SHA256 algo?

pcmerc~
neite99

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:55:46 PM

pcmerc~

Im sure there are a few of these guys with ASICs for SHA. I would give them the option :-)

As XSI grows there will be others with ASICs as well so I would plan on it.

pcmerc

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:02:10 PM

pcmerc~

Im sure there are a few of these guys with ASICs for SHA. I would give them the option :-)

Will do, I'll add a couple.

Adding a another x11 & scrypt coin shortly.

pcmerc~
fil0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:33:43 PM

pcmerc~

pcmerc~

Please add X13
neite99

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:09:14 PM

pcmerc~

I have to ask.

Is it the multipool buying those huge sums on bittrex?

pcmerc

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:54:10 PM

No, buys are done on poloniex, currently.

pcmerc~
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 11:16:22 PM

No, buys are done on poloniex, currently.

pcmerc~

May I know how much XSI multipools buying so, I will decide according to that number.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pcmerc

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 01:43:23 AM

Usually in groups of 100
playah

Activity: 165

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 03:54:14 AM

We're in No 7, Meow Kitteh next
cryptonewbie (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 21, 2014, 04:15:31 AM

We're in No 7, Meow Kitteh next

Keep voting for StabilityShares on Mintpal https://www.mintpal.com/voting

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: