Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:30:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 696 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cinni | Mandatory: Convert your Cinni to Stakecoin. Instuctions posted.  (Read 739043 times)
battbot

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:17:13 AM

Anonymous Transfer White-paper
(100% true anonymity)

Here is a link to the promised white-paper for anon transfers (which will be uniquely built upon Cinni's EM platform - this method will offer 100% true anonymity, currently not offered in either DRK or XC):
https://www.mediafire.com/?49w5yo2cy7my4xr

(This feature is already in active development.  More details to be revealed soon)

Encrypted Messaging Wallets:

Here is the long awaited EM client. There will be a release to follow, which will include the invoicing, receipts, as well as various minor fixes.
Download and enjoy your new encrypted messages.
Windows
Linux

EM White-paper: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10793660/wp.pdf
EM Wallet Demos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTjp6e7RDZo & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGpxCcAWz4o&feature=youtu.be

***Announcement***
(posted earlier today)

Update: EM wallets will be released within the next 1-2 hours.  For this release -- only Windows and Linux wallets will be compiled, and we will work on getting MAC wallet ASAP  (Originally this info was to be announced with the wallet updates, but I am making this announcement now because I have a meeting in 10 minutes and will not be around when we release the wallet).

Active Development:
Our Encrypted Messaging system will be the framework by which all future development will be built upon.  Here is a list of active development that will be built upon the EM platform:

• Mobile wallets that fully support all features which are built into the desktop/PC wallets.
   • A combined Cinni/BTC wallet & Point of sale retailer system [1]
   • Anonymous Transfer System (will offer unprecedented 100% true anonymity uniquely built upon the EM platform) [2]

Notes*
   1. The idea behind the point of sale system and the combined Cinni/BTC wallet is that many retailers are accepting BTC but very few are accepting any alts.  Our goal is to make a point of sale system designed toward retailers that want to accept BTC.  We will offer this system for free, and bundle Cinni with it.  This way, Cinni can have a door into retailers.
   2. Because of Cinni’s unique EM platform, our method for Cinni’s anonymous transfer system, which will be built upon the EM platform, will offer unprecedented 100% true anonymity.  This is currently not something that even DRK or XC can offer.  We will release a white-paper with in-depth details on our method tonight sometime after the wallets are released.

(Greater details on everything here will be provided soon)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crindon

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:24:22 AM

(100% true anonymity)

Here is a link to the promised white-paper for anon transfers (which will be uniquely built upon Cinni's EM platform - this method will offer 100% true anonymity, currently not offered in either DRK or XC):

(This feature is already in active development.  More details to be revealed soon)

Here is the long awaited EM client. There will be a release to follow, which will include the invoicing, receipts, as well as various minor fixes.
Windows
Linux

EM Wallet Demos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTjp6e7RDZo & https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGpxCcAWz4o&feature=youtu.be

***Announcement***
(posted earlier today)

Update: EM wallets will be released within the next 1-2 hours.  For this release -- only Windows and Linux wallets will be compiled, and we will work on getting MAC wallet ASAP  (Originally this info was to be announced with the wallet updates, but I am making this announcement now because I have a meeting in 10 minutes and will not be around when we release the wallet).

Active Development:
Our Encrypted Messaging system will be the framework by which all future development will be built upon.  Here is a list of active development that will be built upon the EM platform:

• Mobile wallets that fully support all features which are built into the desktop/PC wallets.
   • Anonymous Transfer System (will offer unprecedented 100% true anonymity uniquely built upon the EM platform) [2]

Notes*
   1. The idea behind the point of sale system and the combined Cinni/BTC wallet is that many retailers are accepting BTC but very few are accepting any alts.  Our goal is to make a point of sale system designed toward retailers that want to accept BTC.  We will offer this system for free, and bundle Cinni with it.  This way, Cinni can have a door into retailers.
   2. Because of Cinni’s unique EM platform, our method for Cinni’s anonymous transfer system, which will be built upon the EM platform, will offer unprecedented 100% true anonymity.  This is currently not something that even DRK or XC can offer.  We will release a white-paper with in-depth details on our method tonight sometime after the wallets are released.

I don't think that the other coins will stand a chance anymore.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:27:34 AM

You guys have a decent chance at getting venture capital funding from SV with all this work you have done.
Look into it.
darylluke

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:30:24 AM

If you've tried the new wallet, post screenshots or good words about it on twitter, FB etc.
Help spread the news ...

Edit: The DEVs delivered on their promise, now its our (the community and investors) turn to do our part

I am currently(and have been for days) POUNDING the snot outta dis via twitter. But, I only have 118 followers. I had one RT to 26k, one 3.8k, one 2.3k, which is encouraging....

I agree 100%. It is us, the community here, that has to contribute for the greater good of all. We don't do it at this point, it won't get done. Today 3 GREAT ideas were posted here, but they wanted somebody ELSE to do it!!

RULE #1: Got an idea? YOU just volunteered to do it!! (This is EXACTLY how we did it in early days on redditt/doge when we had like 2300 members. LOOK at DogeCoin now. HUGE market-cap for a joke coin.)

~darylluke.
joseqa

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:30:43 AM

This coin has serious potential

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:36:45 AM

You guys have a decent chance at getting venture capital funding from SV with all this work you have done.
Look into it.

+1
any significant investor would automatically put this coin in the top 5 on the marketcap, where it belongs

darylluke

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:40:18 AM

(100% true anonymity)

Windows
Linux

***Announcement***
(posted earlier today)

Active Development:

Notes*

See RULE #1.....You posted a GREAT IDEA! Somebody else said something about posting this in some troll-box(whatever that is...).

THIS COIN IS US. Community. Devs only have so many hours and two hands each. Let us band together and chip in with some sweat at the oar handle now!! Our Boat, all rowing with what strength and effort we have and know. Just a little research done, and ideas start popping outta nowhere, too. POST THOSE peeps. Let us not waste this opportunity, and create MORE momentum. Waiting for others to act will not cut it. I want this to succeed. I know you all do, too. (apologies if I'm sounding preachy. But, I was in a front row seat when Doge started out. I experienced myself how it got done) ~darylluke.
Crindon

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:41:04 AM

Has anyone ever run a paid ad campaign on Reddit?
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:44:02 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 05:37:24 AM by YoyodyneSystems

If you recall someone had been accumulating Cinni for 2 weeks before this started 12 days ago.
Remember Cinni would pick up.. then slow down .. stop. Then pick up again. Some smart people
were buying it out.

Look at the "max" time frame chart on mintpal. It's gone up 3 fold nice and steady in 12 days.
That is very confident and solid path it's tracing.

This is a 10 million dollar coin at 2 million dollar prices. It's not stopping.
I'm fine if it takes a month. That is 5x more than where we are now in just 3 weeks.

Sounds good to me.

battbot

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:47:22 AM

My hope is that people understand the significance of the 100% true anon transfer feature that we are actively developing on the EM platform just released today.  100% true anonymity is something speculated to NOT be developed until 2015 or later.  This is a BIG DEAL.
Crindon

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:53:45 AM

My hope is that people understand the significance of the 100% true anon transfer feature that we are actively developing on the EM platform just released today.  100% true anonymity is something speculated to NOT be developed until around 2015 or later.  This is a BIG DEAL.

Great work man. You're bringing the future to us today in 2014. There was the printing press. Then there was the internet. Then there was Bitcoin. Now there is CinniCoin.

It's probably time for people to drop their other coins and grab CINNI while they can.

The prices on Mintpal are rising again and there are a lot of big investors pouring in money surreptitiously in small buy orders. Pretty soon a lot of people and I mean a lot are going to miss the train. I am talking days away for this happening.

battbot

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:55:10 AM

My hope is that people understand the significance of the 100% true anon transfer feature that we are actively developing on the EM platform just released today.  100% true anonymity is something speculated to NOT be developed until 2015 or later.  This is a BIG DEAL.

Disagree, zerocash ETA is in 3-6 months.

Our ETA is less than 1 month away.  We will have this out in a few weeks, or sooner.
darylluke

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:55:37 AM

How do we get the word out?? How can we help??

I'll contribute 1%. 29.9999 Cinnicoins.

~darylluke.
zitaox

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:57:32 AM

(100% true anonymity)

Windows
Linux

***Announcement***
(posted earlier today)

Active Development:

Notes*

See RULE #1.....You posted a GREAT IDEA! Somebody else said something about posting this in some troll-box(whatever that is...).

THIS COIN IS US. Community. Devs only have so many hours and two hands each. Let us band together and chip in with some sweat at the oar handle now!! Our Boat, all rowing with what strength and effort we have and know. Just a little research done, and ideas start popping outta nowhere, too. POST THOSE peeps. Let us not waste this opportunity, and create MORE momentum. Waiting for others to act will not cut it. I want this to succeed. I know you all do, too. (apologies if I'm sounding preachy. But, I was in a front row seat when Doge started out. I experienced myself how it got done) ~darylluke.
good job
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:57:39 AM

Some minor buying activity.  May be headed up.

darylluke

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:07:22 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2014, 04:24:39 AM by darylluke

Just got two RT total 5700, and a favorite from a guy w/16.9k followers.... every little bit helps!!

Hmmm....looks like I just picked up 4 more followers tonight.Sweet!!  Roll Eyes

https://twitter.com/darylluke1

~darylluke.

EDIT: zitaox, thank you!!

Devs: I am serious about donating. You can find my email at my twitter page. kindly PM if you have a place for me. I wanna help. I'm self-employed, and basically online 14/24 7/days a week.  

EDIT2 : Devs, correction. Use PM option on Twitter. No email listed there, and I'm not posting here. thx.  Wink

EDIT3 : "Put me in coach!! Put me in!!!", he yells from the substitutes bench, knowing he can make a difference just because of his enthusiasm & depth of belief in miracles through hard work & sweat.... Wink
emailtooaj

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 04:15:21 AM

WOW!!
The new wallet is working great! Looks good to!

I just finished reading the "white paper" about the anon transaction/messaging. Something stood out that really concerns me...
When someone wants to send a payment from their wallet, that transaction is then routed to the "Reserve Relay Node" which is a wallet holding 15k Cinni and then is split to 4 other addresses.
So... if you want to become a "Reserve Relay Node" you must keep 15k of Cinni in your wallet, in which you'll get paid transaction fee's as the incentive to do such, which will in turn make you more CINNI.
That's cool! I like the idea. But here is the rub as I see it...
If a lot of people want to try to become a "Node" to make more money, along with regular POS mining... there is only enough room for 1,000 wallets to do such. (15M total Cinni Supply divided by 15k = 1,000).
If this were to happen, then the available CINNI supply can not be distributed to other users!!! It'll all be "Froze Up" in these 1,000 wallets.
How will anyone be able to purchase goods... buy Cinni off the exchanges... etc etc.
20,000+ (or Millions) of potential future users that will want to use CINNI, because of it's success and ease of use... won't have a chance!!
Retailers won't adopt it either! Even with BTC integrated into the CINNI wallet.

I'm not trying to be pessimistic... I really like CINNI and have been all in since launch, but this needs to be re-thunked imo  Grin
Is 15k Cinni for "Nodes" a final dev set number? or is there flexibility in that number? Was this just a random number you used as an example?

Now, I also understand that 3.5% is minted annually and the supply will grow over the years...but short term, with what I'm bringing up, will suffocate near future adoption. Ecspecially when you have thousands of ppl racing to become a "Reserved Relay Node"
Available CINNI will be hard to come by, even if it can be broken down to 1 satoshi.

It's late, so I hope this makes sense and others can see the context I'm trying to get at.   Tongue

fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:23:07 AM

Promote in Twitter, guys, lets tweet!
darylluke

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:28:26 AM

Promote in Twitter, guys, lets tweet!

Again, just got RT'ed to 5,500 & 1,100 peeps....every little bit helps!!  Shocked
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:30:04 AM

Disagree, zerocash ETA is in 3-6 months.

They keep postponing 3 months every time the deadline looms around. It was supposed to be released end of last year, then beginning of this year, now end of this year. Now they changed projects from ZeroCoin to ZeroCash.
And even if they do, who cares, Cinni will have theirs in a few weeks tops.

Pages: « 1 ... 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 [458] 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 ... 696 »
  Print  

Jump to: