Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:07:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Safecoin maidsafecoin  (Read 76456 times)
ejinte

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 02:19:19 PM

so what the eta on launch date?

don't have

https://forum.safenetwork.io/t/devupdate-6-april-2015/3579

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 12:32:16 AM

Woah from 560k lines of C++ to 73k of pure optimization.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
dasource

Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 01:18:51 AM

Impressive .. One of my few 'hold' investments.

^ I am with STUPID!
dogetime

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:25:36 PM

Why is this coin so inaccessible? I expected to be able to go to the maidsafe website, download a wallet and buy some coins but I'm just met with this unorganised mess. No wonder it isn't taking off, I think most investors just give up on it and move on to other coins.

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 04:54:14 PM

Why is this coin so inaccessible? I expected to be able to go to the maidsafe website, download a wallet and buy some coins but I'm just met with this unorganised mess. No wonder it isn't taking off, I think most investors just give up on it and move on to other coins.

Is this a joke ?

IPO raised 7,000BTC,  current marketcap is 36,000BTC ...
dogetime

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 05:31:16 PM

Is this a joke ?

IPO raised 7,000BTC,  current marketcap is 36,000BTC ...

Well looking at the charts this coin is stagnant and in a short term decline which was why I was looking at buying some. But type in "maidsafe coin wallet" on google and try to find out how to get the coin, the wallet or any good information on how to invest in it...it sucks. The IPO could have raised a trillion dollars but frankly idgaf, if you hide how to invest in and use the coin then yes, I do think it is a joke and not worth investing in. What I meant about taking off was I think that if the coin was more accessible it would be worth a hell of a lot more than it is today but it's now clear why it is the value it is today and as such it looks like a much less attractive investment. I'm just sharing my experience as someone who was a new investor looking into this project. I don't care if you use it or not, you may take it as a joke if you wish Cheesy

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
xboxsold

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 06:27:34 PM

Agreed .. Those that defend are blind by any - NEG voice.. Let the new customers that are not blind give you their opinion .. its WHY owners of restaurant's really want to know SO HOW WAS YOU DINNER?
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 03:55:10 AM

Very accessible.  Many people will answer your question(s) in a timely fashion here.

https://forum.safenetwork.io/

The bummer answer is, though, that Maidsafecoin is a token hosted by Mastercoin and the only wallet is Omniwallet.  The Safecoin Wallet won't be released until the network is launched.
xboxsold

Activity: 177

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 07:16:52 AM

I really like what i see.. Really people should research this before making statements .. Sorry I take back anything i have said.. This project is AMAZING..
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 07:52:14 AM

I think people are not seeing goods of this coin and beside that it was in accumulation period long time..
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 09:22:20 PM

I still have some coins from the crowdfunding at a BTC adress.
Is it safe there?
Can I withdraw it from there everytime in future?
Should I use OMni wallet to do so?
THX

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Jocuserious

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2016, 02:27:50 AM

Is it safe there?
THX

It is safe there as long as you control that BTC address and Priv key.

You can withdraw at anytime in the future but if you choose to keep it there then you are going to need to pay attention to when the Safecoin conversion occurs.  No one knows how this will occur but it will likely involve sending Maidsafe coin to a specified address and then withdrawing Safecoin.  Don't want to miss that.

Omniwallet is currently the only option.  I have used it with success.  Just follow all of the necessary steps.  That said, keeping it with your BTC address until the transfer isn't a bad idea unless you want to send to an exchange.

meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2016, 08:39:09 AM

Is it safe there?
THX

You can withdraw at anytime in the future but if you choose to keep it there then you are going to need to pay attention to when the Safecoin conversion occurs.  No one knows how this will occur but it will likely involve sending Maidsafe coin to a specified address and then withdrawing Safecoin.  Don't want to miss that.

Omniwallet is currently the only option.  I have used it with success.  Just follow all of the necessary steps.  That said, keeping it with your BTC address until the transfer isn't a bad idea unless you want to send to an exchange.

thx for your helpful answer.
This is a BTC adress in my Blockchain wallet. How do I get there the priv key?

EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA

Jocuserious

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 01:05:36 PM

Is it safe there?
THX

You can withdraw at anytime in the future but if you choose to keep it there then you are going to need to pay attention to when the Safecoin conversion occurs.  No one knows how this will occur but it will likely involve sending Maidsafe coin to a specified address and then withdrawing Safecoin.  Don't want to miss that.

Omniwallet is currently the only option.  I have used it with success.  Just follow all of the necessary steps.  That said, keeping it with your BTC address until the transfer isn't a bad idea unless you want to send to an exchange.

thx for your helpful answer.
This is a BTC adress in my Blockchain wallet. How do I get there the priv key?

http://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/7536/how-do-i-export-my-private-keys-from-my-bitcoin-qt-client

Do each step carefully and with caution.  You don't want anyone to get your priv key.
numismatist
Legendary

Activity: 1245
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 12, 2016, 01:27:32 PM

Very accessible.  Many people will answer your question(s) in a timely fashion here.

https://forum.safenetwork.io/

The bummer answer is, though, that Maidsafecoin is a token hosted by Mastercoin and the only wallet is Omniwallet.  The Safecoin Wallet won't be released until the network is launched.

The real market activity will start once a product, maybe even a preview, is accessible. And today? Way to early.
The potential is there, storage application is much prefereable to anything "BTC has sported on occasion"

studentwiskunde

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:42:59 PM

Announcement!

MaidSafeCoin added on list Coin price ticker(CPT)

Will be available within two hours on Google Play.

Go to twitter https://twitter.com/WISKUNDESTUDENT/status/713737315538046977 for a preview(screenshot).

Go to Google Play to download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=wiskunde.nl.coinpriceticker&hl=nl

Sincerely,

Wiskunde

sczmiaomiao2

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:58:04 AM

very interesting
i  have bought this coin Grin
HomoHenning

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:32:39 PM

very interesting
i  have bought this coin Grin
despite Safecoin have there one big community here https://forum.safenetwork.io/
why not be more active here and reach more people from the btc community?
I think this coin is very underestimated here
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 05:48:17 PM

I may ask anyone here since on c-cex they have SFE ticker for SafeCoin and on Yobit they also have SFE for Safe coin. When I click on Yobits forum Link it brought me here.On Poloniex its ticker is MAID Are they all the same? tia

Open for Campaigns
cryptosdice

Activity: 128

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:03:39 PM

Hi! we created a multicurrency dice site: www.cryptosdice.com.

We are looking for people that want to be part of the MAIDSAFECOIN bankroll! We think this is a good opportunity for MAIDSAFECOIN community as it offers many advantatges:

1 - A way to spend MAIDSAFECOIN - dice games are a good step in any crptocurrency development.
2 - A way to invest MAIDSAFECOIN in a dice bankroll.
3 - MAIDSAFECOIN  wins visibility, It will be displayed in our website next to btc or ltc.
4 - Our site includes faucet fore every currency. So players could get some free MAIDSAFECOIN .
5 - Affiliates earn coins in the original bet currency, so users that don't know about MAIDSAFECOIN may find they have some balance of this currency because their referrals's earnings and start to learn about MAIDSAFECOIN .

Thanks for your support!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: