Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210687 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:37:34 AM

Hello BBR,

A cryptonote coin partnering with BTCD will make the best anon solution out there.

I'll be chiming in from now on.

Regards,

Springfield

EDIT: let's kill this price suppressing whale who has been plagueing BBR for months, we got the buying power to make him eat his stupid antics

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 09:39:57 AM

No evidence. Just a hunch I have. I am wrong a lot though, so it could just be my paranoia
Usually if you follow the money, you find some answers. Who gains the most if BBR is gone? When did the price ratio start diverging so much? Why is some major XMR guy actively following a coin not even in the top 100?

No one thing is conclusive. Put together, it shows the possibility of a coherent campaign against BBR to demoralize the community. Now it seems to have succeeded so far. I do have a chunk of BBR, but it is worth just like pocket change to me. XMR keeps attacking, then it will motivate me to help BBR all out of proportion to what it is worth to me.

So the more crap XMR gives BBR, the more it will make me want to help BBR. I approached the XMR guys and other than accusing me of using sockpuppets and that XMR is the work of God, they mostly just ignored me. So they want to pick a fight, then I will fight. If they want to cooperate, then I will cooperate. However, I was told quite plainly that I am not smart enough to be able to offer them anything of value.

So I am back to where I started my anon escapade, but with a bit more to offer this time around. XMR is not interested in Teleport, but I am thinking that combining teleport with cryptonote is the most powerful anon possible, bar none.

James

P.S. I just anti-dumped and bought back to .00017

Evidence is against 'XMR team' is circumstantial at best. The serious dumping of BBR happened weeks ago. I covered off why I believed it was one 'rogue' miner dumping and why speculating as to who and why is irrelevant and unhelpful.

It's a bear market now for all coins. It only takes a single (minor) player to decide now is the right to to exit and cut losses, to move the price significantly. That is more than likely what happened today.

Equally a relatively minor player can buy some BBR and send the price 'soaring.'

Whether they like it or not XMR and BBR are twinned. There is no way (as things stand) that XMR is going to 'the moon' without investors looking back to see whether BBR is a viable alternative. When they do they'll see it obviously is. The work and consistency of the BBR team speaks for itself. BBR just works. And it's fast. The team get stuff done and don't just procrastinate on what could be done.

Despite the question marks around the coin (some of which I've voiced myself), anyone would be foolish not to recognise BBR as having the potential to be a major player in the anon space. That coupled with the ridiculously low price makes it one of the better coins to invest in at the moment IMO.
My english must be bad. I thought I said it was only circumstantial.
you make my case. How can one twin lose 90% of its value naturally?
Unless it is a joke coin (BBR is not), it can do no such thing.
Therefore I conclude that some abnormal situation exists, eg. an attack
I doubt DOGE is attacking BBR. Hmmm, lets see who could it be. Maybe DRK, but I know chaositec and he wouldnt be part of anything like that. So I am not sherlock, but the probability distribution of attack vector has the maximal value centered around XMR.

This is not proof and I apologize if I am wrong. I am wrong a lot. I am a simple C programmer

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 09:40:47 AM

Hello BBR,

A cryptonote coin partnering with BTCD will make the best anon solution out there.

Regards,

Springfield

EDIT: let's kill this price suppressing whale who has been plagueing BBR for months, we got the buying power to make him eat his stupid antics

nice to see you here!

SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:42:27 AM

Hello BBR,

Regards,

Springfield

nice to see you here!

Likewise Sir
Jungian
Legendary

Activity: 930
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:49:23 AM

I was told quite plainly that I am not smart enough to be able to offer them anything of value.

Who told you that and where? I'd love to have you onboard XMR and probably a lot of other people too.
I definitely did not get any such warm fuzzy feeling. Just constant derogatory comments about my tech, my character, my coin, my lack of writing skills, my general inability to comprehend the greatness of XMR, but other than that they were just mean and very zerosum mentality of dog eat dog. Like its us or them, there can only be one, lets chop of the heads of everyone. It just made me feel bad and that is not good.

I am a positive energy guy, not much for such "kill the enemy" attitude. I know, I know, they arent part of the official XMR team. But they are a big part of the XMR community and really what is the difference.

Also, I dont even know who the actual devs of XMR are, while zoidberg has always been quite helpful and was helping me
If the hostilities against BBR stop and it is allowed to grow naturally, then I will be open to working with XMR.

James

P.S. I know you will say that there is nothing you can do about the attacks because you are not doing them. To that I will respond that as long as poor little BBR is being attacked, regardless of who is attacking, I will feel compelled to help it out and wont have time for XMR.

I understand and respect your feelings. I hope the attacks will stop as the community grows. It easily gets a little inbred I think. Too few people with too high stakes.

Cryptonote had a very bad start with all the fuzz around the (presumed) scam with BCN. Maybe this has set the tone a little, but I think the community will outgrow it eventually as the tech gains adoption. No one outside the hardcore cryptocommunity really gives a rat ass which coin wins as long as they can use it.

I wish you good luck and also I hope the XMR-community gains a little more friendly attitude towards you, not only because I own some XMR and want you on our side. (I also own a smaller, but equivalent in numbers stack of BBR)

I think Monero (XMR) is very interesting.
https://moneroeconomy.com/faq/why-monero-matters
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 09:58:26 AM

I let the NXT peoples know also
At least BBR is back to the first page of coinmarketcap
The decline of BBR is over. There is no reason that it should have lost 90% of value, so the first step is to get BBR back to where it was. Then, well, I need to talk to zoidberg first.

First things first. Let the dumpers dump, we will buy.

James

P.S. I also asked some press contact to make some good press for BBR, but I cannot control the result of that

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 10:00:49 AM

I was told quite plainly that I am not smart enough to be able to offer them anything of value.

Who told you that and where? I'd love to have you onboard XMR and probably a lot of other people too.
I definitely did not get any such warm fuzzy feeling. Just constant derogatory comments about my tech, my character, my coin, my lack of writing skills, my general inability to comprehend the greatness of XMR, but other than that they were just mean and very zerosum mentality of dog eat dog. Like its us or them, there can only be one, lets chop of the heads of everyone. It just made me feel bad and that is not good.

I am a positive energy guy, not much for such "kill the enemy" attitude. I know, I know, they arent part of the official XMR team. But they are a big part of the XMR community and really what is the difference.

Also, I dont even know who the actual devs of XMR are, while zoidberg has always been quite helpful and was helping me
If the hostilities against BBR stop and it is allowed to grow naturally, then I will be open to working with XMR.

James

P.S. I know you will say that there is nothing you can do about the attacks because you are not doing them. To that I will respond that as long as poor little BBR is being attacked, regardless of who is attacking, I will feel compelled to help it out and wont have time for XMR.

I understand and respect your feelings. I hope the attacks will stop as the community grows. It easily gets a little inbred I think. Too few people with too high stakes.

Cryptonote had a very bad start with all the fuzz around the (presumed) scam with BCN. Maybe this has set the tone a little, but I think the community will outgrow it eventually as the tech gains adoption. No one outside the hardcore cryptocommunity really gives a rat ass which coin wins as long as they can use it.

I wish you good luck and also I hope the XMR-community gains a little more friendly attitude towards you, not only because I own some XMR and want you on our side. (I also own a smaller, but equivalent in numbers stack of BBR)
If every XMR guy was like you, then things would have turned out differently.
If I were you I would convert some XMR into BBR and then you can always convert back if you still want to
BBR can easily go 10x, but XMR will have a hard time doubling.

Trinibits

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:03:46 AM

BBR currently on its 24hr high. Go Boolberry Smiley
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:05:32 AM

I let the NXT peoples know also
At least BBR is back to the first page of coinmarketcap
The decline of BBR is over. There is no reason that it should have lost 90% of value, so the first step is to get BBR back to where it was. Then, well, I need to talk to zoidberg first.

First things first. Let the dumpers dump, we will buy.

James

P.S. I also asked some press contact to make some good press for BBR, but I cannot control the result of that

The recent dumping has been co-ordinated and wholly unnecessary. It's surely the work of someone, or a team of people who wanted the price to be driven into the ground. It's plain to see there is potential here.

It's good to see you and springfield here involved in this project. I hope zoidberg will give you a warm welcome and a go ahead to build this ecosystem upwards, instead of an arrogant dismissal seen which has been seen elsewhere.

damashup

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:13:35 AM

No evidence. Just a hunch I have. I am wrong a lot though, so it could just be my paranoia
Usually if you follow the money, you find some answers. Who gains the most if BBR is gone? When did the price ratio start diverging so much? Why is some major XMR guy actively following a coin not even in the top 100?

No one thing is conclusive. Put together, it shows the possibility of a coherent campaign against BBR to demoralize the community. Now it seems to have succeeded so far. I do have a chunk of BBR, but it is worth just like pocket change to me. XMR keeps attacking, then it will motivate me to help BBR all out of proportion to what it is worth to me.

So the more crap XMR gives BBR, the more it will make me want to help BBR. I approached the XMR guys and other than accusing me of using sockpuppets and that XMR is the work of God, they mostly just ignored me. So they want to pick a fight, then I will fight. If they want to cooperate, then I will cooperate. However, I was told quite plainly that I am not smart enough to be able to offer them anything of value.

So I am back to where I started my anon escapade, but with a bit more to offer this time around. XMR is not interested in Teleport, but I am thinking that combining teleport with cryptonote is the most powerful anon possible, bar none.

James

P.S. I just anti-dumped and bought back to .00017

Evidence is against 'XMR team' is circumstantial at best. The serious dumping of BBR happened weeks ago. I covered off why I believed it was one 'rogue' miner dumping and why speculating as to who and why is irrelevant and unhelpful.

It's a bear market now for all coins. It only takes a single (minor) player to decide now is the right to to exit and cut losses, to move the price significantly. That is more than likely what happened today.

Equally a relatively minor player can buy some BBR and send the price 'soaring.'

Whether they like it or not XMR and BBR are twinned. There is no way (as things stand) that XMR is going to 'the moon' without investors looking back to see whether BBR is a viable alternative. When they do they'll see it obviously is. The work and consistency of the BBR team speaks for itself. BBR just works. And it's fast. The team get stuff done and don't just procrastinate on what could be done.

Despite the question marks around the coin (some of which I've voiced myself), anyone would be foolish not to recognise BBR as having the potential to be a major player in the anon space. That coupled with the ridiculously low price makes it one of the better coins to invest in at the moment IMO.
My english must be bad. I thought I said it was only circumstantial.
you make my case. How can one twin lose 90% of its value naturally?
Unless it is a joke coin (BBR is not), it can do no such thing.
Therefore I conclude that some abnormal situation exists, eg. an attack
I doubt DOGE is attacking BBR. Hmmm, lets see who could it be. Maybe DRK, but I know chaositec and he wouldnt be part of anything like that. So I am not sherlock, but the probability distribution of attack vector has the maximal value centered around XMR.

This is not proof and I apologize if I am wrong. I am wrong a lot. I am a simple C programmer

James

Yes it may be your English... to be clear on what I'm saying:

(1) The case you make for the XMR team having a campaign against BBR that involves 'BTC whales'  that support XMR mining BBR (at cost of electricity) and dumping BBR on Poloniex, as part of a cunning plan to attack the coin is... at best... circumstantial.

(2) It is my view, that the fates of Monero and Boolberry (long term) are twinned. I.e. I cannot see XMR succeeding without BBR benefiting from that success and vice versa. Yes there is divergence now. However that can happen in a bear market also it is very early days for both coins. Both coins have very high emission rates at the moment. Once the emission rate decreases significantly (in say a year or 18 months) you've have a truer picture of the relative values of the coins to each other - if they are still around. Long term, looking at the merits of both coins, they are twinned in my view.

PS - I don't think anyone would be naive enough to try to 'dump' BBR to death. All they will do is make early BBR adopters rich at their own expense. The only reason to do this would be to try to dishearten the BBE dev team. So far the BBR team seem unaffected by today's price which suggest they see the bigger picture/ potential of their coin. So if that is someone strategy (which I doubt), it is failing miserably!
nakaone

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:16:52 AM

without being in any way disrespectful to you - but do you really think that xmr keeps bbr artificially low? - it does not make sense, even the core developers are supporting bbr as a reasonable hedge for xmr. I would guess that at least half of the xmr investors have also stakes in bbr.
drawingthesun
Legendary

Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:22:05 AM

Both coins currently gaining ground, it'll be interesting to see where this goes.
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 10:23:23 AM

without being in any way disrespectful to you - but do you really think that xmr keeps bbr artificially low? - it does not make sense, even the core developers are supporting bbr as a reasonable hedge for xmr. I would guess that at least half of the xmr investors have also stakes in bbr.
I could always be wrong, it does happen. I am not saying the XMR core devs are doing anything like this, just that some party that has some reason to hurt BBR is hurting BBR. From what I have seen there is a cutthroat XMR investor "club" that plays all sorts of whale games. And these games happened to my coin the day after I made an appearance on their thread.

Its all coincidence and I am most likely wrong, but it is a self-consistent theory that explains all the facts. Do you have one that explains why BBR went from 1/3 of XMR to 1/30 starting right about the time this investor "club" got active with XMR?

I will gladly update my theory with a higher probability one the moment I hear of it.

James

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 10:29:14 AM

talked to the polo trollbox
some guys there are liking what I do
so I think my work for today is done.
I'll be back soon

James

aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:54:54 AM

Important: when I want to send from poloniex to bittrex where do I input the payment id?
TimeHacker

Activity: 521
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:01:46 AM

Important: when I want to send from poloniex to bittrex where do I input the payment id?

Maybe you'll have to withdraw to your wallet without id and then resend it to bittrex with payment id.

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 11:30:20 AM

I am getting inquiries from China. I am thinking doubling in a day is fast enough, dont want to go up too fast, better to have daily gains than up big then down.

damashup

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:36:56 AM

I am getting inquiries from China. I am thinking doubling in a day is fast enough, dont want to go up too fast, better to have daily gains than up big then down.

ATL... followed by pump... followed by fake buy walls (2 BTC to 140 BTC in minutes)...

Is this all you James?
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 11:39:52 AM

ATL... followed by pump... followed by fake buy walls (2 BTC to 140 BTC in minutes)...

Is this all you James?
no. I only purchased 0.75 BTC at the very beginning
I dont have time to play orderbook games. I just buy what I like and then hodl

damashup

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:44:08 AM

Is this all you James?
no. I only purchased 0.75 BTC at the very beginning
I dont have time to play orderbook games. I just buy what I like and then hodl

I guess it's easy to see how accusations can stem from circumstantial evidence!
Pages: « 1 ... 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 [161] 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: