Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:22:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
ptman

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:38:23 AM

by the way, how many individual users swapped their coins for KTN? You mentioned 9,000 a few times but there are only 228 incoming transactions https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/address.dws?1024695.htm

from what I have seen, most of those transactions came from the largest wallet Karma has (which is one of the STOLEN exchange wallets). And the majority of KTN tokens are owned by the person who stole the exchange wallet. From what it looks like, greater than 90% of KTN.

How many different people are there invested in KTN? (Something to consider if a KTN swap is offered)

How do you arrive with those words? How will you make me trust you if this early on the discussion you are using such methods?

"what greater than 90% of KTN held by the stolen KARMA wallet holder" are you saying??

(source: https://xchain.io/asset/KARMATOKEN, June 15, 2017)

Even the KTN main wallet don't have 90%. The highest KTN aside from the main wallet is also visible. Why kosmost, why do you say that

Isn't the first address (the one with 61% of all coins) the one you are managing?
I.e., the ones that were not used in the KARMA -> KTN swap?

This makes the second largest address the address with most coins that belongs to someone that traded Karma -> KTN?
In this case the largest single trade involved trading close to 2 billion Karma, not 11 billion nor 20 billion.
I'm sure kosmost and others had at some point close to that, and they are not exchanges...
So, what is the problem here with KTN?
I see no problem.

And why do you keep saying there are 9,000 KTN "holders"?
Aren't most of those addresses with KTN the result of an airdrop?
So how can you be sure there are not multiple addresses belonging to the same person?

Maybe there are 1,000 or 9,000 KTN holders... no one knows.. but saying there are over 9,000 holders is wrong.

Considering all this, if we not count with the first address (61% of all coins), as those coins weren't even the result of a Karma -> KTN swap, I believe that allowing the other addresses to send coins to swap to a new Karma coin (or Good Coin... I also like the name) would not pose any problem.

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 10:28:54 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 11:22:14 AM by kosmost

Well, we can't keep saying the word "community" and never ask people what they want to do, ask people what they think, etc.

I rarely hear that kind of thing from our long-engaged members.

If we only say what WE like or prefer, that's not community at all. We need to do a poll, take a vote, or whatever. Not just talk about community.

It's interesting that the person who wants to lead things here (me) is the only one pushing for democratic procedures. (And the only one willing to take action, at this point.)

Who will start a poll?

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:32:27 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 03:53:56 PM by bitwho

bitwho, I don't know where did you get the idea that I "went around and asked a few exchanges to drop Karma X11", you will need a proof to say that, a written request coming from me would be nice to prove what you so far is claiming.

In fact when Cryptopia (the only one I knew that did drop KARMA X11 while we were doing the swap) did that, we (me and Alex was baffled), It is a chance for them to have a live KARMA market since some may want to buy KARMA (As I did) to exchange for KTN.

I personally don't have any contact with any exchanges. KTN was listed in MERCATOX due to the effort of a KTN holder.

So it's your false accusation that is really UNNECESSARY.

-east

ah you make a good point. i should have not called you out on that. i just realized my mistake that it could have been anyone.  one exchange told me some one asked to do that.

BTW, When do you plan to complete the return of my KARMA from mintpal??? I have been messaging you about it but you always ignore it. Why is that???
-east

Dude. check you wallet? i have returned your %~92.3 long time ago. Check even telegram msg where i posted it again when you asked me months back

I was hoping you would act to complete the return of those Billions of KARMA or announce how the community can use it.... do you have any other plans with them?

the plan was return who ever claims them and burn the rest. What are your plans with the billion of karma coin that were swapped?
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 03:50:24 PM

@Bitwho - how much do you think a (very) good dev would want for fixing up our wallet, etc., and making it play nice?

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:52:48 PM

BTW When do you plan to complete the return of my KARMA from mintpal BTW?? I have been messaging you about it but you always ignore it. Why is that???

-east

Because it's a secret. And the reason why it's a secret is... another secret.

You are such an instigator its hilarious. I don't think you do it on purpose , but you can't help yourself. You congratulate and insult some one at the same time. 

I can trust you because you returned 10Billion coins. haha, i have returned way more that those 10B coins. so you should trust me more now, right? same logic.

Past is past. You are very VERBaOSE. I won't hold it against you, but i would like to see some real action with real plans before i start updating the thread

im sorry but i can't do it knowing that people might hurt burn them self in the trades.

Yes you have great influence and its funny to see the market react so much. even the trading groups i notice a random hype of your return

A lot of people own karma coins. you can get the momentum back. but you gotta chillax and accept how things are. Not start stirring the pot and blaming any one or point fingers.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 03:54:44 PM

BTW When do you plan to complete the return of my KARMA from mintpal BTW?? I have been messaging you about it but you always ignore it. Why is that???

-east

You are such an instigator its hilarious. I don't think you do it on purpose , but you can't help yourself. You congratulate and insult some one at the same time.  

I can trust you because you returned 10Billion coins. haha, i have returned way more that those 10B coins. so you should trust me more now, right? same logic.

Past is past. You are very VERBaOSE. I won't hold it against you, but i would like to see some real action with real plans before i start updating the thread

im sorry but i can't do it knowing that people might hurt burn them self in the trades.

Yes you have great influence and its funny to see the market react so much. even the trading groups i notice a random hype of your return

A lot of people own karma coins. you can get the momentum back. but you gotta chillax and accept how things are. Not start stirring the pot and blaming any one or point fingers.

So, what's the wallet address again?

Everyone who is reading this thread can see how you are avoiding a very simple question that is important for the Karma community. It looks suspicious to more than a few people.

In a way, I'm trying to help. But more importantly, I am asking for the Karma community as a whole.

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:59:32 PM

-east

So, what's the wallet address again?

Everyone who is reading this thread can see how you are avoiding a very simple question that is important for the Karma community. It looks suspicious to more than a few people.

haha funny how you act like you speak for community. I dont know, maybe most of them are satisfied because they got most of their coins back already? maybe its been years and they already know the plan. return , burn, share the info?

The blockchain is open. You will be able to traced back all the move and see no Shenanigans have happened.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:05:22 PM

haha funny how you act like you speak for community. I dont know, maybe most of them are satisfied because they got most of their coins back already? maybe its been years and they already know the plan. return , burn, share the info?

The blockchain is open. You will be able to traced back all the move and see no Shenanigans have happened.

Everything but the address.

bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:05:24 PM

just fyi.

i went around again recently to remind users to collect their ~%2.3. In hopes they come back for the rest and also realize that there is some action going here.

i would suggest you bust out your plans if you want to rivive this and impress them. Not bury this threads with unnecessary drama.
bitwho
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:07:41 PM

Everything but the address.

if it would ease your mind. its addresses : )

edit: further more. i don't think any of them are on top 20 rich list. So if you think i am doing something based on those address. it ain't mintpal wallet. hope that eases you mind for a bit

if any of this coins move, its because some one requesting their coins.
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:22:41 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 04:36:28 PM by kosmost

Nevermind.

I can see the whole thing is a secret.

But without any transparency for the Karma community...

mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:36:37 PM

Nevermind.

Fact is that stolen and scammed Bitcoins and other cryptos are gone and there is almost never anything that changes that fact.  You can chase and trace and accuse and do this and that and unless it is big enough to fully get law enforcement involved then all the rest is just a waste of your time.
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:42:26 PM

Nevermind.

Fact is that stolen and scammed Bitcoins and other cryptos are gone and there is almost never anything that changes that fact.  You can chase and trace and accuse and do this and that and unless it is big enough to fully get law enforcement involved then all the rest is just a waste of your time.

I think the principal here is the lack of transparency for someone who is moderating the thread and holds the keys to Karma's future. It's disrespectful.

the-A-Man

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:51:07 PM

Alright, lets start with pro's and con's of creating a new coin, or keeping Karma.
captcha01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:05:13 PM

I'm having problems installing the new Linux Karma wallet.
Ubuntu 12.04.

xxxx@xxxx:~/Downloads# dpkg -i karma_0.8.6.2.5.deb
Selecting previously unselected package karma.
(Reading database ... 69913 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking karma (from karma_0.8.6.2.5.deb) ...
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of karma:
 karma depends on libqt5core5; however:
  Package libqt5core5 is not installed.
 karma depends on libqt5widgets5; however:
  Package libqt5widgets5 is not installed.
 karma depends on libqt5network5; however:
  Package libqt5network5 is not installed.
 karma depends on libboost-filesystem1.54-dev; however:
  Package libboost-filesystem1.54-dev is not installed.
 karma depends on libboost-system1.54-dev; however:
  Package libboost-system1.54-dev is not installed.
 karma depends on libboost-program-options1.54-dev; however:
  Package libboost-program-options1.54-dev is not installed.
 karma depends on libboost-thread1.54-dev; however:
  Package libboost-thread1.54-dev is not installed.
 karma depends on libboost-test1.54-dev; however:
  Package libboost-test1.54-dev is not installed.
 karma depends on libqt5gui5; however:
  Package libqt5gui5 is not installed.
 karma depends on libqrencode-dev; however:
  Package libqrencode-dev is not installed.
 karma depends on libpthread-stubs0-dev; however:
  Package libpthread-stubs0-dev is not installed.
dpkg: error processing karma (--install):
 dependency problems - leaving unconfigured
Errors were encountered while processing:

Thanks for the info
BitcoinsGreat

Activity: 980
Merit: 280

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:14:04 PM

Nevermind.

But without any transparency for the Karma community...

You have already lost money, do not lose your time and your sanity.  Post your experience and move on. Do not give these people more of your resources than you already have.
disco987

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:34:33 PM

Haha new karma is here - number 3 ..... someone stole my idea. Good luck!

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,       
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖     
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌   
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███, 
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███` 
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████   
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜     
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀       
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
karmaclassic

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:48:13 PM

Too much talking. Action is needed. There is a pool available to select which option we will go for.
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:56:16 PM

- 1 Million coin supply is too low for a "doing good" coin.
- I suggest a premine/swap on ubiq or ethereum or any other good platform
- total starting coin supply should be 100 million new good Karmacoins
- 76 billion karma swapped at 1000 rate i.e 1000,000/1000 = 76 million new good Karma. Remaining 24 million reserved for projects, devs and community      
   decision.  
    ----- 76mill + 24mill = 100 million new good Karmacoins. I am predicting 1 Karmacoin for 1 usd. With this both investors and Karma community are happy!
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 05:56:37 PM

Too much talking. Action is needed. There is a pool available to select which option we will go for.

Why not have more than 3 options?

Pages: « 1 ... 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 [415] 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: