Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:13:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260328 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 08:43:10 PM

Anyway, I still need to read more about this minting mode... you are saying that only 1 or 2 day is enough? Do I have to wait 7 days to have mature coins in the wallet? And then I can try to mint them?

9 days minimum age but no guarantee they will mint that young
the chance is increasing with each day up to 30 days when u reach maximum chance

the amount of reward will increase each day too
(but without limit so even if u wait 6 months before u go minting mode u will be able claim ur POS rewards (at actual POS rate))

more details u can find here

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,46.msg376.html#msg376

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 08:50:25 PM

Hi cryptonit,

First of all I appreciate your work a lot! I see you know a lot about cryptoworld Smiley

I've been watching DMD for some time now, I also invested some BTC in Diamond. Since 4 days I invested into DMD cloudmining (now much, I have an asic who runs only at night). I do have a question: if let's say it hashes 0,01 BTC in one night, 50% goes to cloudmining shares and 50% goes into my wallet? Or into my wallet I receive DMD from cloumining shares? I see every day I get some small amount of dmd into my wallet...

My DMD address (maybe you have time to take a look): dXjudBJs7iF7YsKaqbEGToH6NTtZorq6j7

Thanks advanced,
Bogdan

hi bogdan

in ur case i would do following

change setting back to mine for DMD (uncheck the convert to shares option)
try to win one day in the cloudshare promotion bounty
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,113.msg872.html#msg872

but beside this keep multipool mining with convert to DMD setting

this way u would have 3 dmd income sources

1st POS of ur coins in wallet
2nd DMD from mining on dmd multipool
3rd DMD from dmd cloudmining shares

its always good when some silent reader speak up
it give the team motivation when we read another new name and we get to know our investors

in the end we all share a dream together
so why not enjoy the voyage without stay silent hidden in a corner

br

helmut

Thanks I appreciate, did it like you said Smiley
Now let's see if I can win the bounty Smiley)
BogdanCo

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:09:32 PM

Anyway, I still need to read more about this minting mode... you are saying that only 1 or 2 day is enough? Do I have to wait 7 days to have mature coins in the wallet? And then I can try to mint them?

the chance is increasing with each day up to 30 days when u reach maximum chance

(but without limit so even if u wait 6 months before u go minting mode u will be able claim ur POS rewards (at actual POS rate))

Wait a minute.... you're saying better to wait 30 days and then try to mint them? Maybe I wait to try once because it's getting more complicated and confusing Smiley
For example: I have ~2000 dmd in my wallet now. After 9 days I try to mint them. If successful then I will have ~80 more in my wallet? If not I have to wait more time and then try again?

Thanks for your time.
chilo

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 09:56:30 PM

Wait a minute.... you're saying better to wait 30 days and then try to mint them? Maybe I wait to try once because it's getting more complicated and confusing Smiley
For example: I have ~2000 dmd in my wallet now. After 9 days I try to mint them. If successful then I will have ~80 more in my wallet? If not I have to wait more time and then try again?

Thanks for your time.

Hi BogdanCo
I can answer this for you.
Say your wallet has a 2000 coin pile and you open it after the coins have been there 9 days. It will mint pretty quickly at least by the next day or two. The pile will split into two piles around 1013 or so coins in each. (The additional 26 coins is your minting reward for ~10 days staking 2000 DMD. These two piles are now fresh and need at least 9 days to stake again, at which point the process will happen again to both piles.
If you have many small piles around 20 - 50 DMD each, you may need to wait longer (up to 30 days) for each of them to mint as they need more coin age per pile to increase their chance to mint.
If you can leave your wallet running all the time in minting mode you are better off as coin piles will always mint as soon as it is possible increasing your compound interest.
Ensure your wallet is encrypted and open for minting.
Regards
chilo

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:32:59 AM

What algo is this coin? Grøestl and Scrypt is giving me booooos all the time  Huh

diamond groestl

at ccminer dmd-gr
at sgminer i think -diamond

I don't have a video card, I need a CPU Miner.

There my old miner for the CPU can use it. http://ge.tt/6gqVSpI2/v/0  
but as said Cryptonit efficiency of such production is very small now.

Tested it and it seem not to be compatible with Diamond.

I checked and this miner works.

Sign up for one of the pools and specify the address pool settings, batch file, port, and login + password.
forexample
Code:
minerd -a groestl -o stratum+tcp://dmdeu.miningfield.com:3377 -u you_name -p pass -t 4
-t option is responsible for the number of processor cores that you use for mining
use Win7-x64 Platform

No man, look where it says (booooo) it means the shares are being rejected due to wrong algo. It should say (yay!!!) when working correctly.

i think u need to use the pushpool server from danbi
thats the only one who can handle the difference of groestloch/diamond-groestl

so u register at http://dmdpool.digsys.bg set up a worker
but for mining u use this path

stratum+tcp://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
or
http://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

try both

its long ago since i tested cpu mining
important is u use the 3345 port which leads to pushpool in danbi pool backend

basical no cpu mining software exist that support the diamond-gröestl algo
but the groestlcoin algo works in combination with a pushpool server in backend
and the only one who was able to setup such a pool was danbi
he provide a stratum server at port 3333 and a pushpool server at 3345

So there is not CPU miner for Diamond, port 3345 of that pool is down. Probably someone like TPruvot can integrate Grøestl DMD on the next CPU Miner release.

Hopefully I'll buy a video card on September.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:54:26 AM

What algo is this coin? Grøestl and Scrypt is giving me booooos all the time  Huh

diamond groestl

at ccminer dmd-gr
at sgminer i think -diamond

I don't have a video card, I need a CPU Miner.

There my old miner for the CPU can use it. http://ge.tt/6gqVSpI2/v/0 
but as said Cryptonit efficiency of such production is very small now.

Tested it and it seem not to be compatible with Diamond.

I checked and this miner works.

Sign up for one of the pools and specify the address pool settings, batch file, port, and login + password.
forexample
Code:
minerd -a groestl -o stratum+tcp://dmdeu.miningfield.com:3377 -u you_name -p pass -t 4
-t option is responsible for the number of processor cores that you use for mining
use Win7-x64 Platform

No man, look where it says (booooo) it means the shares are being rejected due to wrong algo. It should say (yay!!!) when working correctly.

i think u need to use the pushpool server from danbi
thats the only one who can handle the difference of groestloch/diamond-groestl

so u register at http://dmdpool.digsys.bg set up a worker
but for mining u use this path

stratum+tcp://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword
or
http://dmdpool.digsys.bg:3345 -u Weblogin.WorkerName -p WorkerPassword

try both

its long ago since i tested cpu mining
important is u use the 3345 port which leads to pushpool in danbi pool backend

basical no cpu mining software exist that support the diamond-gröestl algo
but the groestlcoin algo works in combination with a pushpool server in backend
and the only one who was able to setup such a pool was danbi
he provide a stratum server at port 3333 and a pushpool server at 3345

So there is not CPU miner for Diamond, port 3345 of that pool is down. Probably someone like TPruvot can integrate Grøestl DMD on the next CPU Miner release.

Hopefully I'll buy a video card on September.

I used this CPU miner for increase capacity at the mining solo with GPU.
But probably because of the current problems with the ports, you can use it to the mining groestlcoin and subsequent sale of these coins in exchange for diamonds  Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:00:28 AM

Once more, CPU mining is useless for DMD and it s also useless for 99.9% of all other altcoin around. There are a few specific alt which are still CPU mine-able but you can make maybe 1 cent per day, probably not even that. I suggest you buy some DMD instead of buying a graphic card cause even with high end GPU, you are still at least 2 years too late for home crypto mining.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 07:17:04 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 07:29:12 AM by cryptonit

Once more, CPU mining is useless for DMD and it s also useless for 99.9% of all other altcoin around. There are a few specific alt which are still CPU mine-able but you can make maybe 1 cent per day, probably not even that. I suggest you buy some DMD instead of buying a graphic card cause even with high end GPU, you are still at least 2 years too late for home crypto mining.

buy a GPU for mining is this days a absolute nogo
if u play PC games and for that need a good gpu
and/or u not the guy who pay the power bill
then go for a nice maxwell chip based nvidia GPU

cpu mining really make no sence at DMD Diamond
at this stage of coinrolloutplan after POW reward reduction

i think i can remember that in the past one of the cpu miners out there did implement a startum able diamond groestl support too
but i cant remember and have no time to research which one

i think it was yam
u can try download one of the miners that fit to ur cpu
https://mega.co.nz/#F!h0tkXSxZ!f62uoUXogkxQmP2xO8Ib-g

yes did a quickcheck they have a yam-dmd config

but i have no time to test it
maybe this guide from groestl help ya
u just need to adapt it to yam-dmd and one of our pools
http://cpucoinlist.com/how-to/cpu-mine-groestlcoin/

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 12:06:14 PM

"diamond price"

60 day charts

paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:16:34 PM

Hello, I have the wallet of a raspberry pi 2 and takes up 380MB of RAM, it's normal, I have to do something to reduce consumption?
PS: the wallet is synchronized.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 01:45:00 PM

Hello, I have the wallet of a raspberry pi 2 and takes up 380MB of RAM, it's normal, I have to do something to reduce consumption?
PS: the wallet is synchronized.

normal

BogdanCo

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:39:35 PM

Thanks for your time.

Hi BogdanCo
Say your wallet has a 2000 coin pile and you open it after the coins have been there 9 days. It will mint pretty quickly at least by the next day or two. The pile will split into two piles around 1013 or so coins in each. (The additional 26 coins is your minting reward for ~10 days staking 2000 DMD. These two piles are now fresh and need at least 9 days to stake again, at which point the process will happen again to both piles.
If you have many small piles around 20 - 50 DMD each, you may need to wait longer (up to 30 days) for each of them to mint as they need more coin age per pile to increase their chance to mint.
If you can leave your wallet running all the time in minting mode you are better off as coin piles will always mint as soon as it is possible increasing your compound interest.
Regards
chilo

Thanks a lot chilo, I quess I have to do it first to see how it's going.... Smiley

A question: does it's really necessary to have the wallet encrypted?

Thanks again,
Bogdan
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:30:57 PM

Thanks for your time.

Hi BogdanCo
Regards
chilo

Thanks a lot chilo, I quess I have to do it first to see how it's going.... Smiley

Thanks again,
Bogdan

Yes, absolutely. Long password, at least 15 characters, use combination of numbers, letters and special characters like *. This is your most important defense if somebody steals your wallet, without that password, they cant access your coins.

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:36:16 PM

"diamond price"

60 day charts

Holding steady. Look forward to future developments

Avalanche is a must own
BogdanCo

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:43:27 PM

Thanks for your time.

Hi BogdanCo
Regards
chilo

Thanks again,
Bogdan

Yes, absolutely. Long password, at least 15 characters, use combination of numbers, letters and special characters like *. This is your most important defense if somebody steals your wallet, without that password, they cant access your coins.

Thanks Ivan, then I will encrypt it Smiley
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:52:34 PM

Thanks for your time.

Hi BogdanCo
Regards
chilo

Thanks again,
Bogdan

You can stake with your wallet encrypted, no problem with that. You just unlock the wallet for staking only. Also, DO NOT lose/forget that password. If you forget it, you ll never be able to access your coins again.

BogdanCo

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:14:34 PM

Thanks for your time.

Hi BogdanCo
Regards
chilo

Thanks again,
Bogdan

You can stake with your wallet encrypted, no problem with that. You just unlock the wallet for staking only. Also, DO NOT lose/forget that password. If you forget it, you ll never be able to access your coins again.

I just see that my wallet is minting Smiley Says: Minting \ Your weight is 1 \ Expected time to earn reward is 2207 day.
Can I encrypt it now? I still be able to receive transactions?
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:33:58 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 06:51:47 PM by crazyivan

Thanks for your time.

Hi BogdanCo
Regards
chilo

Thanks again,
Bogdan

I just see that my wallet is minting Smiley Says: Minting \ Your weight is 1 \ Expected time to earn reward is 2207 day.
Can I encrypt it now? I still be able to receive transactions?

Yes, u ll still be able to mint. Once you encrypt it, it ll ask for the password to unlock the wallet for minting or to send coins from your wallet. However, if somebody would steal your wallet, they would not be able to move the coins out of your wallet without that password. Please do not lose your password.

Also, once you get your coins, do not move them, cause every time you move your coins, you reset your minting age. In other words, for coins to mint, they must stay in the wallet, in the same address, undisturbed. Also, I suggest you get a bit more coins, more coins means more minting in the future.

Good luck.

BogdanCo

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:46:42 PM

Thanks Ivan for you time, good luck to you also!

Bogdan
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 07:52:16 PM

my hint is to use a at least 8 letter high security passwordpart together with 20 letters low security

the high security part try to include lot different types of letters
the low security part increase whole password security by lenght

a example would be low high

nooneeverknow!aL0913$mypassword4ever

Pages: « 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 [358] 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: