Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260350 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sneaking

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:29:45 AM

Speaks the truth, 50% a year on a large amount of coins can be a nice income surge.

But 50% annually is only for 1.5M DMD (see OP). Then PoS is 25% and 2.5% when there will be 2.5M DMD and 1% for 3.5M DMD and more. It doesn't sound so good.

its not a bad idea if say things go really smooth for the rest of 2015.
already 1000 DMD generate over 40 DMD in a month. cryptovpn bought quite alot and it will fetch in about 1000+ DMD/month
if you factor in the price rise and i strongly believe the chinese market will join in soon in probably a month or 2 or less if someone really gets the job done, then its going to be a very very good coin catch.

if you know chinese market well enough, its insane what they can do.  

CryptoVpn should appear at rich list. I see no new whales at there yet..
And reactor is making over 3000 dmd/month

-Sneaking
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:57:01 AM

Speaks the truth, 50% a year on a large amount of coins can be a nice income surge.

But 50% annually is only for 1.5M DMD (see OP). Then PoS is 25% and 2.5% when there will be 2.5M DMD and 1% for 3.5M DMD and more. It doesn't sound so good.

already 1000 DMD generate over 40 DMD in a month. cryptovpn bought quite alot and it will fetch in about 1000+ DMD/month
if you factor in the price rise and i strongly believe the chinese market will join in soon in probably a month or 2 or less if someone really gets the job done, then its going to be a very very good coin catch.

-Sneaking

What or who is this Reactor you speak of Huh

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
siamjim

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:00:30 PM

not trolling.... some1 just put a buy wall at the 11x k ... and i was so close Grin
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:08:29 PM

I buy Diamond last year, and i don't know if i have 2500, 250 or 25 Diamond Cheesy Time to find my wallet backup and start to sync.  Grin
Sneaking

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:09:43 PM

-Sneaking

What or who is this Reactor you speak of Huh

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?107821.htm

-Sneaking
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:35:52 PM

Okay on a totally serious note though now I've tried everything to get my wallet to have connections and nothing has worked at all I keep getting 0 connections??? Like I'm totally lost on how I'm supposed to start staking my DMD if I can't even get any connections with the latest wallet?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 01:11:23 PM

Hi! how was the command for send the coins after minting to the same address and not send a part to a new address every time they mint? Thanks in advance

Diamond does not require any delivery of coins on new address (this is not novacoin or percoin)
Just put a coin to a single address in your wallet, and after 9 days you will start to receive income from POS mining

Im not a programmer but i know what i see (and i got my first DMDs the 30-3-2014), after minting the wallet split the group of coins in 2 address. For me was crazy because in the wallet was showing all the coins but in the explorer was showing, in my normal address, only half of the coins and the other half in a new address. And all after minting. And i know exist a command to, after minting, send the coins to the same address. Sow it here but it is impossible to find... to many posts. Anyway, thanks for the fast answer

edit: i had a lot of small groups and send all my coins to the same address to re-group the coins. After 9 days got 25 minted DMDs but then happens this split in 2 address problem

at DMD Diamond following POS ruleset is used:
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,46.msg376.html#msg376

check out a single address minting and u will see that coin pile merge together by itself if they below 100 coins once they become older then 30 days without successfull minting

example this one:

address https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?107821.htm
check out some staking transaction with reward 4+
some of them are pile around 100 who did stake at age between 9-30 days
there its a split stake where it create 2 smaler pile
example
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?1014119.htm

some are a bunch of coin pile over 30 days age and below 100 DMD size which merge together automatic
example
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?1014702.htm

as u can see a DMD Diamond wallet need no shepard use of coin-control
as long as u keep ur DMD in one address and let it run 24/7 (or at least a few days each month) in minting mode
it will automatic split and merge the coins following the DMD POS rules-set

the reason for split and merge are network adaption of coin piles
if not mane coin pile compete for blocks they mint all below 30 days age and
every time they get split in 2 piles

after some times there so many coin piles that not all are able to mint in the 9-30 days timewindow
and then the group stake mechanism start to reduce coin piles in network by merging piles together

this is a behavior that lot POS coins dont have because devs did clone a POS coin code
but not full understand how to adapt the code ruleset to fit their own coin setup

this is one easy way to dedect if a POS coin coder in deep understand POS mechanics and how to utilize it in full power

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 01:21:01 PM

Okay on a totally serious note though now I've tried everything to get my wallet to have connections and nothing has worked at all I keep getting 0 connections??? Like I'm totally lost on how I'm supposed to start staking my DMD if I can't even get any connections with the latest wallet?

lets try to find out what runs wrong with ur setup

windows or mac or linux?

what wallet version u see when u launch the wallet?

do u use a diamond.conf if yes whats the content?
(a 2.0.5.7 wallet should run fine without diamond.conf)

did u delete peers .dat?

did u try use this chain?
https://mega.co.nz/#!IQwRjCwS!jfAqWzbBXZy-5oRsgl0LeFrmMMJRgpBXrU6SZVuGHLU

local firewall on PC block DMD ports?
firewall  on router block DMD ports?
The default ports are 17771(Connect) and 17772(RPC).

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
jm1978

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:30:21 PM

Hi! how was the command for send the coins after minting to the same address and not send a part to a new address every time they mint? Thanks in advance

Diamond does not require any delivery of coins on new address (this is not novacoin or percoin)
Just put a coin to a single address in your wallet, and after 9 days you will start to receive income from POS mining

Im not a programmer but i know what i see (and i got my first DMDs the 30-3-2014), after minting the wallet split the group of coins in 2 address. For me was crazy because in the wallet was showing all the coins but in the explorer was showing, in my normal address, only half of the coins and the other half in a new address. And all after minting. And i know exist a command to, after minting, send the coins to the same address. Sow it here but it is impossible to find... to many posts. Anyway, thanks for the fast answer

edit: i had a lot of small groups and send all my coins to the same address to re-group the coins. After 9 days got 25 minted DMDs but then happens this split in 2 address problem

at DMD Diamond following POS ruleset is used:
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,46.msg376.html#msg376

check out a single address minting and u will see that coin pile merge together by itself if they below 100 coins once they become older then 30 days without successfull minting

example this one:

address https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?107821.htm
check out some staking transaction with reward 4+
some of them are pile around 100 who did stake at age between 9-30 days
there its a split stake where it create 2 smaler pile
example
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?1014119.htm

some are a bunch of coin pile over 30 days age and below 100 DMD size which merge together automatic
example
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/block.dws?1014702.htm

as u can see a DMD Diamond wallet need no shepard use of coin-control
as long as u keep ur DMD in one address and let it run 24/7 (or at least a few days each month) in minting mode
it will automatic split and merge the coins following the DMD POS rules-set

the reason for split and merge are network adaption of coin piles
if not mane coin pile compete for blocks they mint all below 30 days age and
every time they get split in 2 piles

after some times there so many coin piles that not all are able to mint in the 9-30 days timewindow
and then the group stake mechanism start to reduce coin piles in network by merging piles together

this is a behavior that lot POS coins dont have because devs did clone a POS coin code
but not full understand how to adapt the code ruleset to fit their own coin setup

this is one easy way to dedect if a POS coin coder in deep understand POS mechanics and how to utilize it in full power

this is my wallet https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?dYtkNXfryKj2V45dhHjRYo6RQ4GXfJB2Jb.htm Can u please explain why after the last stake (the 26.xxx DMD) the coin create the new address. I would like to know why this happens but remember im not a programmer (i didnt have many small piles because i re-group all the coins and wait the 9 days for minting again) Thanks a lot for the work and answers
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:31:21 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 01:43:00 PM by shveicar

I think that before we talk about the problem DMD wallet you have to find  that can block its access to the network.
Have you tried to run on the same system, with  a other coin wallet as LTC? or other. it syncs?
You tried to use a portable launch his wallet using a shortcut?

such as running on flash drives or any removable drive.
You are the first person who makes a complaint with the launch of Diamond wallet.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 01:39:56 PM

@CryptonitDMD

oops :O some 120 BTC investor broke http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/diamond/#charts … price go crazy massive raise of @dmdcoin value

-------------------------

cryptsy

bittrex

----------------------

this positive earthquake bounced back and normalized now in a healthy 80% price raise

but it would be nice that this become visible in coinmarketcap too

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 01:46:53 PM

this is my wallet https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?dYtkNXfryKj2V45dhHjRYo6RQ4GXfJB2Jb.htm Can u please explain why after the last stake (the 26.xxx DMD) the coin create the new address. I would like to know why this happens but remember im not a programmer (i didnt have many small piles because i re-group all the coins and wait the 9 days for minting again) Thanks a lot for the work and answers

POS never create a new address for the involved coins

if u send coins in a transaction the change will be placed in a new address if u didnt specify ur address as change address
(option in gui for one session or option in diamond.conf for be used permanent)

if u read my answer before again it explain u dont need to combine coins by utilize coin control

if u still want to use this "expert user tool" it can be expected u know what u do

jm1978

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:52:10 PM

if u send coins in a transaction the change will be placed in a new address if u didnt specify ur address as change address

How i do this in the conf file?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:54:49 PM

I think that before we talk about the problem DMD wallet you have to find  that can block its access to the network.
Have you tried to run on the same system, with  a other coin wallet as LTC? or other. it syncs?
You tried to use a portable launch his wallet using a shortcut?

such as running on flash drives or any removable drive.
You are the first person who makes a complaint with the launch of Diamond wallet.

I'm using Windows and I have the latest wallet from the OP and the April 25th blockchain download from the OP and yes I have other wallets running right now but I've never had a problem running multiple wallets at the same time before.  Like just the other day I had over 9 different wallets all synced and running on the same computer but for some reason the only one that I'm having problems with is the Diamond one and I've tried everything that everyone here has suggested lol

EDIT - I got it to connect finally I for some reason had the connect through socks proxy selected on it for some reason but I never selected that lol Thanks guys Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 02:03:55 PM

How i do this in the conf file?

changeaddress=youraddressforchange

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 02:04:51 PM

EDIT - I got it to connect finally I for some reason had the connect through socks proxy selected on it for some reason but I never selected that lol Thanks guys Smiley

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:06:48 PM

Now one last question for the POS staking with DMD it would probably be better to put all my coins in one large pile instead of many little piles correct? And as long as I send my coins to the one address that is the address they will stay staking at?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:16:53 PM

Now one last question for the POS staking with DMD it would probably be better to put all my coins in one large pile instead of many little piles correct? And as long as I send my coins to the one address that is the address they will stay staking at?
from coin control, split it into smaller chunks and stake. In this case if you need to send some coins to exchanges also you can select coins from specific blocks and you dont destroy whole stake maturity time mate Wink
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 02:18:13 PM

from coin control, split it into smaller chunks and stake. In this case if you need to send some coins to exchanges also you can select coins from specific blocks and you dont destroy whole stake maturity time mate Wink
Jesus I'm not that technologically advanced to do shit like that mate Wink lmao I just wanted a simple big clump or small chunks answer Tongue lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 02:20:32 PM

i suggest use one address where u send all new coin u buy to
but i dont suggest combine the coins in that adrress
let the wallet code handle split and merge coin pile

trust me all the guys in foundation run their wallet this way without micromanagement

and our code is opimized to manage the coin piles by itself

and if u use ur wallet this way u dont have to be afraid if u sometimes have outgoing transactions

because all ur coins are in a spread over a lot 5-130 dmd size piles

and whenever u do a outgoing transactions the wallet code select by itself the coin pile where it destroy the lowest amount of coin age

update: it need a few POS cycles until the split and merge coin pile mechanics will be finished create this 5-130 dmd coin piles

Pages: « 1 ... 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 [369] 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: