Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260288 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jmsr1978

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 10:37:30 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 11:21:44 AM by jmsr1978

My first DMDs came the 29 of March 2014 as u can see here dYtkNXfryKj2V45dhHjRYo6RQ4GXfJB2Jb transaction id 47c618480f5e3d002a503919da11e21659fef4428d5cc53ce0af7d828ba559e6 and i still keep a lot of my coins and will do it for sure. Some people come now, a bit late after the great 50% POS and are screaming around, happens the same with BTC and easy mining with a laptop also that u can not do it any more... i was  late for the BTC train for example, but i dont complain or write that BTC is a scam, unfair or blablabla. Even if i dont write too much here i keep watching almost everyday the forum and till now the DMD developers are made an splendid job keeping the DMD coin been very interesting for the long run.

pd: sorry for my englisch, not the best

Video editor and graphic designer in love with Cryptocoins!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:38:10 AM

Simple question ,I have asked before.
But now I am pissed.
Where the []{}#%^*+ is the readme?
Always a wallet update and no readme!
Scrape address,change address,etc,etc.
Im not sifting through broken incoherent english posts,
 just to find more questions for the wrong answer.
No wonder there is so much confusion.
Reactor,L10 etc etc.
Its like walking in the dark with sunglasses on.
Confusion creates conflict.
Graphs and bar charts don't mean shit
Especially when they are outdated by the time you read it.
Is it that difficult??
I don't want pictures...
Why are members having to explain shit to other members?
3 years later all the mechanisms of the wallet are still
confusing to most.
Everyone throwing the C U Next  Tuesday word around.
Its not good for anyone.
Think about it,half the people don't even know how to use coin control.
Is it thier fault?
Absolutely not.
Mister.

Its an easy fix but it takes effort and a txt file.

edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:45:18 AM

But now I am pissed.
Reactor,L10 etc etc.
Is it that difficult??
I don't want pictures...
confusing to most.
Its not good for anyone.
Is it thier fault?
Absolutely not.
Mister.

prepare to see your reasonable post deleted, sir
Mister1k

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 12:16:04 PM

But now I am pissed.
Reactor,L10 etc etc.
Is it that difficult??
I don't want pictures...
confusing to most.
Its not good for anyone.
Is it thier fault?
Absolutely not.
Mister.

prepare to see your reasonable post deleted, sir
I here yah bud. Smiley Its like a rerun of a movie.
And it is getting very boring.Sad
If they can't produce one,a readme,I'm pretty sure
some serious decisions are about to be made
by the members. You can see the warning signs.
Staking difficulty is in the basement. Mining difficulty higher.
??
Conflict among the community. 27 cents..
Etc.
Mister

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 12:21:55 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2016, 02:27:12 PM by cryptonit

But now I am pissed.

there is info at release page

https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases

for any questions that arise on top of that
please ask here

we have a very helpful community

where is the readme is maybe not a question that will get u the answers

if u need details deeper than what was part of the release nodes please ask here what u want to know

for 99.5% of users the only new thing is the  scrape address and that one is described

in release notes how to set up in gui

coin control is not needed for any normal DMD user at all

DMD is one of the few coins where coin pile management is happening automatic

there is a detailed description of DMD POS available here

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php?topic=127.0

if u need info about  coin control then any avaiable info u can find for bitcoin based coins and coin control fit to DMD too
we implemented the standard coin control without any adaptions

here is a example guide like lot others exist on internet

http://bitcoinlasvegas.net/how-to-use-coin-control/

is there some more open questions we can help u find a answer?

a alternative to ask here is to join our slack where most time of the day u will find someone who can answer your questions

https://dmdcoin.signup.team/

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
toeshe

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 02:41:50 PM

Ttoeshe, Edgar, AstekPhoenix, and other of your sock puppets you are aliens to this thread and community. Your FUD attempt is so obvious there's nothing to comment on.

Yes, I've deleted your posts and will be doing so until you go away , and I'll find pleasure in clicking delete button each time I see FUD from you so you can cry as much as you want this will change nothing.

Also just to remind you (if you didn't notice that yellow bar at the top of the page) this is a self moderated topic. If you don't want to be moderated by me you can go and create your own.

I hope we are clear Smiley

This is how you treat investors !!!! Wish i knew this sooner !!!!!
Mister1k

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:10:00 PM

But now I am pissed.

there is info at release page

for any questions that arise on top of that
please ask here

is there some more open questions we can help u find a answer?

Thankx for pointing the way. Your good at that.
Here's a thought!
Why not attach the change-log to the zip file that holds the software, Mmmm..
Further, why not attach links to pertinent information ie (POS,Coin Control etc) within this change log/readme....

I would be embarrassed if I was you at posting that Change-log.
I can tell you wrote it.

New wallet version 2.1.0.1

This is a MANDATORY wallet.

Changelog:

Bug Fix: Even the second TX sent from the wallet, which is unlocked for minting only, needs now a password to go active.
    Group stake trigger value increased from 100 to 150 which allow mint more old small coin piles faster.
    Newest OpenSSL is used.
    Scrape address functionality added (allows setting a target address for POS rewards) in GUI under receive coins tab changeable by double click on scrape address column. This can be set separately for each address.
    Stake Boost code implemented for Legendary10 addresses and time limited promotion addresses which would go active on Tuesday 15 May 2016 12:00:00 UTC.
    POW Foundation Share (0.01 DMD each block) removed and replaced with a Foundation stake boosted address for similar effect. IMPORTANT MINING POOLS: you need to adapt and remove send Foundation Share after block 1549200.
    Automated coin selection for TX and minting, additional input is optimized for optimal utilisation of coin age.
    The code to enable same mining behaviour as GRS Groestl Coin was implemented but set inactive.
    The estimated ‘time to mint’ tool tip was removed.
    Update wallet version to 2.1.0.1.

I see from Danbi's Change-log from all previous versions, proper English, clear information.(first I ever read it).
Wow ,night and day difference.
Did anyone else read this,on your team, before posting,releasing?? Forget I asked..

Yah KNOW what is included in a read-me? All the version change-logs,operating instructions,
special instructions,links.
But its pretty dam useless when its not attached to the Software.
Nice try....
Here's my question.
WHen are you going to LEARN to Read AND WRITE proper English?

You really need to fix the grammar and sentence structure on that change-log.
Its embarrassing, for all of us. I realize you can't. At least get someone to fix it.
Mister

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:33:24 PM

To the fudsters and sock pupet accounts. Ill simply say, you all need to be ashamed of yourself. With so many scam coins out there (98% of them), I can assure you dmd is not one of them. I would rank it easily in the top 3 of trusted coins of all the coins ever made. Cryptonit has worked non stop to bring you guys a safe place to invest your money at 25%. He has offered those that want to risk more a higher yield wallet in return for btc. I can assure you that those btc funds further development. Do you think talented devs work for free? I can assure you they dont, not even close. Who am I? I have owned and held thousands of dmd since it was scrypt algo and worked closely with Cryptonit on a dialy basis, and I can assure you he is a very ethical man. Like me, he can be blunt and outspoken, but you never have to wonder whats on his mind. So you want to try to hurt one of the few ethical , honest coins out there that has a proven track record? WHY? You guys need to recheck yourselves. To the rest of the dmd supporters that have not come to support Cryptonit, where are you?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:49:06 PM

Ttoeshe, Edgar, AstekPhoenix, and other of your sock puppets you are aliens to this thread and community. Your FUD attempt is so obvious there's nothing to comment on.

Yes, I've deleted your posts and will be doing so until you go away , and I'll find pleasure in clicking delete button each time I see FUD from you so you can cry as much as you want this will change nothing.

Also just to remind you (if you didn't notice that yellow bar at the top of the page) this is a self moderated topic. If you don't want to be moderated by me you can go and create your own.

I hope we are clear Smiley

As someone who invests my time and money in this coin as well as others, I often scan the forums of coins to get a sense of what the coin and the community is about.  Sometimes I see hostility to some people posting comments but I have to say, nothing like I see here in this forum.  I have been with DMD for a long time, before all of this childish crap began.  Had I seen then what I see now I probably would have moved on to another coin.  I know some people think DMD is the greatest coin ever, but the truth is there are other profitable coins out there, some far more profitable than DMD.  Investors do not need DMD but DMD needs investors, like any investment does.  As an investor in DMD it concerns me that this forum gives the impression that we do not like newcomers or people who ask questions we may not like.  If we are chasing off possible investors then we are the stupid ones.  The more people looking to invest in DMD, the better off we will all be.  We are all entitled to our opinions.  Investors have a right to set standards for what they want in an  investment.

There are some very good things about this forum.  When people have technical questions, someone always answers with a good accurate response.  You would be amazed at how many coins cannot provide technical support to miners.  The DMD developers are informative about the future direction of the coin - sometimes too much so.  But at the same time, anyone who questions anything about the direction DMD is going is treated like a troll.  We do things with DMD that we do not see with other coins so we should expect questions and instead of assuming its trolls let's assume its a potential investor.  The thin skin of people in this forum makes me want to stay the heck away from DMD and I imagine the same thing is true for people who have not been with this coin for as long as I have - probably more so.  I have no interest in backing people who behave like they are always right.  I like to invest in people who are right most of the time but open minded all of the time.

A forum is a place where all ideas are exchanged and welcomed.  Contrary arguments are not deleted just because one person doesn't like the comment or the tone of the comment.  If you can't handle the tough comments then you are in the wrong place.  My point is every comment in this forum represents DMD.  Hostility towards others reflects poorly on the entire community.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 03:58:23 PM

The problem is there are a few accounts that have been created for the sole purpose of fudding this coin. To know which ones, just read their last messages, and every single post is negative and directed at dmd thread ONLY. They have not posted in any other threads.  I would wonder if someone posted a negative comment about dmd and Cryptonit did not respond. So the trolls are here to cause mayhem and chaos and panic. I will be holding my dmd as I always have. There is not one shred of evidence that Cryptonit did anything unethical.  Ill take my 25% return with minimal to low risk over a much more risky "newbie-dev" coin all day long. Many of you dont see it because you dont talk to Cryptonit away from this forum, but I can tell you he gets very stressed when wallets dont work right. That tells me he cares, he cares maybe too much. He is paying out of his own pocket for all of this so we can have a safe place to invest. So lets show him some respect please. I would encourage other dmd holders to post here with your support. I wont stand by and watch my friend be attacked for no reason.  Lets out number the trolls, as we easily do. I will be checking this thread daily, until harmony returns. To the trolls, make no mistake, I wont be as nice as Cryptonit.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 03:58:50 PM

To the fudsters and sock pupet accounts. Ill simply say, you all need to be ashamed of yourself. With so many scam coins out there (98% of them), I can assure you dmd is not one of them. I would rank it easily in the top 3 of trusted coins of all the coins ever made. Cryptonit has worked non stop to bring you guys a safe place to invest your money at 25%. He has offered those that want to risk more a higher yield wallet in return for btc. I can assure you that those btc funds further development. Do you think talented devs work for free? I can assure you they dont, not even close. Who am I? I have owned and held thousands of dmd since it was scrypt algo and worked closely with Cryptonit on a dialy basis, and I can assure you he is a very ethical man. Like me, he can be blunt and outspoken, but you never have to wonder whats on his mind. So you want to try to hurt one of the few ethical , honest coins out there that has a proven track record? WHY? You guys need to recheck yourselves. To the rest of the dmd supporters that have not come to support Cryptonit, where are you?

Vegas

+1

Also, I feel the need to point out, stay tuned to the future of this great coin and many others, for I have a strong belief that something interesting will happen down the line. Just a thought.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 04:03:07 PM

The problem is there are a few accounts that have been created for the sole purpose of fudding pumping this coin.

There, I fixed it.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:03:46 PM

The problem is there are a few accounts that have been created for the sole purpose of fudding pumping this coin.

There, I fixed it.

+1   LOVE IT!!!    Grin

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:17:25 PM

First of all, if you read is that nonsense then you dont know the whole story. I want to stay on topic with dmd. First that thread is a few trolls that did not agree with my structure of a coin. Thats all. I have NEVER taken, stolen , ran off with people funds , ever. Now Ive done the OPPOSITE where money was stolen from Pokeytex because he downloaded a mining program and it had a keylogger in it, and he had every coin stolen including fly , which I am the OP of that. BUT, fly has many security unique measures built in. His 4300 fly that were stolen were sent to a safe account called superfly that I hold. At the time that pile would have been worth $2000. I then had full possession of it. I returned ALL of his money AND I sent him 1000 dmd to help him out from his loss. Now, I could have ran off or made some excuse that I didnt get his coins or whatever. But I wont sell my integrity. Here is the short version of what happend with XDE2, I setup a premine for my team to pay for continued development, as we have. Thats all. I want to be paid for my time.  Dont you think a scammer would have taken all of that money? EXACTLY. Pokey lost all his dmd, I sent him 1000 dmd just to help him out. So, tell me again why I am a scammer?

Vegas

edgar
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:20:18 PM

woahhhhh - now the single troll is trolling its socks??      trollception???

There, I fixed it.

it certainly sounds plausible, ice!!

quick mods - call us all names and delete it all quick!!

or pretend to be super nice and accommodating - whilst PMing more abuse!!

[WTS] - 5000 DMD @ .0006

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:24:53 PM

You know how to tell trolling, is its nothing specific. Its always bullshit, like well it looks like Cryptonits is going to blah blah blah.

It NEVER looks like hard cold facts like. Hey look at this transaction in this wallet (with tx), this proves XYZ. You know why?? They dont have FACTS. NEVER. Once you ask for absolute facts, they shutdown.

Vegas

edgar
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:38:30 PM

MY complaint was very specific! confusion & contradictions aplenty!

deleted after abuse by main promoter and major stakeholders.

Ive been requesting clarification for weeks and got ignored or fobbed off.

very interesting reading about FLY!! VERY SIMILAR modus operandi!!

monopolise

ignore

abuse

delete

cry wolf/play the victim

you even have dmd supporters offering advice & suggestions getting ignored & deleted.

i did not come to attack - but attacked is what i got!

now i'm beginning to understand its a pattern of abuse and not just rudeness and incompetence

by smirking illiterates.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:41:54 PM

monopolise

ignore

abuse

delete

cry wolf/play the victim

you even have dmd supporters offering advice & suggestions getting ignored & deleted.

now i'm beginning to understand its a pattern of abuse and not just rudeness and incompetence

by smirking illiterates.

Edgar I dont know you, and if you read my a few pages of my posts , youll see Ill help anyone. If you still have questions. I will help you. I dont see you as a troll, but I think maybe you got "caught in the crossfire". Ill gladly answer any questions or concerns you have. Im here to help a friend bring order back to his thread. Thats all.

Vegas

sandpaper

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:46:36 PM

I am very displeased with this entire thread now. So much drama. Vegasguy "Fly" post history makes me worried.

There have been slow changes implemented that all seem money grabs. I am tired of it. I will be dumping 100% of my DMD.

Have a great time the rest of you. I am out.
edgar
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 04:50:48 PM

monopolise

ignore

abuse

delete

cry wolf/play the victim

by smirking illiterates.

Edgar I dont know you, and if you read my a few pages of my posts , youll see Ill help anyone. If you still have questions. I will help you. I dont see you as a troll, but I think maybe you got "caught in the crossfire". Ill gladly answer any questions or concerns you have. Im here to help a friend bring order back to his thread. Thats all.

Vegas

you do seem to be trying to help, but as far as im concerned the damage has been done.

are you willing/able to take my 5500 coins - i would prefer it all in one go
Pages: « 1 ... 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 [557] 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: