Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:25:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 [785] 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260262 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:47:41 AM

i would vote for the DMD Lambo  Grin

BTW: Happy New Year everyone !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kedochanh26

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:27:29 AM

I was thinking the price would drop back down as quickly as it went up, but it seems to be holding its own for now. It looks like we got a few new masternodes running too. $100 DMD in 2018?
It's not dropping back down. Well, might do briefly, but if we maintain the marketing, which the devs should (they're holding half the coins if I'm correct), we'll see $100 within Jan/Feb. This can go up to $300 easily - only 2m supply and good roadmap -  I believe. Those who got in early, many congrats. I'd not gain much as i have been doubling my money in the s**tcoins and just unsure whether to stay with this or go back out there and play my money several times around a day. Not sure if the earning here can match the daytrade if we cannot get into a decent masternode. But the price will surely go up and that'll be sooner than some might think.

If you're truly good at day trading it might be tough to beat the earnings even with a very good coin. However, for a passive income the pooled masternode that was recommended above is a very good one. I've been involved for several weeks and payouts have happened once a week very consistently, though on different days of the week due to holidays. Luis, who manages them has a good reputation in this community and is very easy to contact through his own telegram channel as well as the DMD community slack channel. There are currently 7 shares available which can be purchased here: https://dmdmn.miningfield.com/bshare_spots.php Each share is 100 DMD and payout is about a half DMD a week. If you don't have 100 DMD, there is a mini share option which is for 20 DMD but I don't have the direct link.

Edit: I should add that if you ever want your money back, that doesn't seem to be an issue, though I have no experience with that. The reason there even are shares available right now is because one or two users wanted out.
In fact, Diamond is one of the most profitable masternoded-coins in the crypto ecosystem.
Alex68

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

Nothing is True...

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

It would be wonderful to have a steady low well above the $30   Cheesy
Really wonderful Smiley We did not get used to the "steady low above $20" - did not have a chance Smiley

◢▼▼◣                    ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦  DIAMOND [DMD] - Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure  ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
◥▲▲◤
◥◤      ✦ Diamond 3 Months ChartDiamond Multipool CloudminingDiamond Bitcointalk Thread
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:06:35 AM

DMD community, we have 1 spot open for DMD Diamond signature campaign! Please let me know if there are interested participants!

Hey guys,

DMD Diamond s about to start a small signature campaign and we would like to select and reward 4 members of our great community to be part of this project.
This campaign will last for 6 months with possibility or permanent extension, depending on the feedback we get from it.

Please do not apply for this campaign unless you usually spend time on Bitcointalk on a daily basis and post a lot since I would really hate to exclude participants for not following the rules.

Here are the rules:

1)      DMD Signature campaign will be open for Senior,  Hero and Legendary Bitcointalk ranks only.

2)      Bitcointalk account with negative reputation are not allowed to apply.

3)      Participants need to wear DMD signature all the time, no other link is allowed to be in their signature.

4)      Participants are required to post minimum 3 posts per day (90 posts per month minimum), exclusively on Bitcointalk forum, out of which minimum 1 post per day needs to be related to DMD (mention DMD Diamond in some way) and this DMD related post must not be posted on the official DMD Bitcointalk thread. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0
In case you are not able to post your posts on any given day, you can do it the next day or any other day as long as your monthly sum is no less than 90 posts out of which 30 must be DMD related.

5)      Post in “Other” subsection (Meta, Politics and Society, Beginners&Help, Off-topic, Archival threads) do not count towards daily 3 posts requirement.
Please make sure to post on threads which are relevant to DMD, for example, “where to invest”, “cloudmining”, “PoS and masternode related threads”. This is not a strict rule as you can posts and get paid for posting on whatever topic you find interesting, excluding “Other” subsection, but threads related to DMD bring more people to the community and we all benefit from this.  

6)      All posts need to be of high quality, they need to be informational and related to the thread topic. No posts containing single word (example: Yes, No, Great! Etc), no posts containing just 1 sentence. (example:+1 What a great post!). Please do not try to cheat the system, I will be watching.

7)      Participants will be paid $150 per month in DMD, at the end of the month. Selected participants need to submit 1 DMD address for payments which is not allowed to be changed as long as members participate into this project.

7.1)      In case a participant decided to leave DMD signature campaign, they can do that only at the end of the month after they get paid. If a participant decides to quit any time during the month, they will not be paid for that month.

If you satisfy required criteria and listed requirements seem acceptable for you, please PM me. DMD Diamond team will select 4 people based on their post quality, account reputation and time of application. Once again, evaluate your free time and posting habits. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO EXCLUDE PEOPLE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THESE RULES. Please do not make me so.

Cheers!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:09:23 AM

If you have an idea which involves DMD, something that is useful and interesting for the entire community, please contact us with your proposal.
If your project is consider to add value to the coin, we might finance it to a certain extent.
This program is designed to help our community members cover initial costs of development of DMD related projects.

The first projects we have decided to co-finance are:

NameProject NameMore info
Luis/Miningfield Shared Diamond Masternodeshttps://dmdmn.miningfield.com/
danbi Hosting Masternodes servicehttps://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg21868138#msg21868138
tyke DMD Diamond Chronicle Search Amazon.com/de/co.uk Book Store for 'DIAMOND CRYPTO'

Please consider joining our Slack to have real time contact with us and community.

¤ https://dmdcoin.slack.com/ Slack

¤ https://bit.diamonds/contact.php Message us for Slack Invite

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
tutek

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:43:43 PM

any news on the silver coins ?
with the current price you can upgrade them easily to "Rhodium or Platinum" Coins.

Or do we wait till 200 DMD are worth a lambo?
Thats SOOON btw. lol
 Huh

hmm.. Platinum is a good idea  Smiley

Gold is even better idea Wink.

200 DMD ≈ $6500
1 oz gold is "only" $1300
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:04:23 PM

with the current price you can upgrade them easily to "Rhodium or Platinum" Coins.

Thats SOOON btw. lol
 Huh

hmm.. Platinum is a good idea  Smiley

200 DMD ≈ $6500

no
as far as i know Rhodium was more expensive than gold sir
Correct me if i am wrong.
Not a goldbug here.

And we are diamond: that matches more with a silverish coin not with frekkin Gold.

Californium 252 WHEN ?

bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:42:59 PM

Nice support floor formed at 200k sats (~$30), solid level here

Also noticing that after this rise the chart is forming a bullish flag with this new support level.

With the coming advertising and exposure planned for january I can't help but think that we will see new all time highs soon. $50-$60 maybe.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484

born once atheist

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:46:22 PM

Also noticing that after this rise the chart is forming a bullish flag with this new support level.

With the coming advertising and exposure planned for january I can't help but think that we will see new all time highs soon. $50-$60 maybe.

at the rate that fiat is flowing into alts these days, thats a given.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:26:03 PM

at the rate that fiat is flowing into alts these days, thats a given.

Support crumbled when btc goes up of course, must have been a lot more speculators that got in around that last spike just based off of the
masternode promotion.

That price action is still a great sign though, masternodes are becoming more and more popular and DMD has established itself as one of the safest and
secure masternode investments out there.
swannsonite

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

In Crypto We Verify

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:21:20 AM

Hello, recently I was given my dads DMD wallet.dat. I see the steps on how to import to V3 but I don't have V2 chain on any computer. My question is were all his confirmations/weight/intrest reset in the V3 transition or was that taken into account and credited in the new chain?

Is there a bootstrap.dat available for V2 chain just before the transition so I can export private keys from the wallet.dat?

Thank you,
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

Hello, recently I was given my dads DMD wallet.dat. I see the steps on how to import to V3 but I don't have V2 chain on any computer. My question is were all his confirmations/weight/intrest reset in the V3 transition or was that taken into account and credited in the new chain?

Is there a bootstrap.dat available for V2 chain just before the transition so I can export private keys from the wallet.dat?

Thank you,

If you need the old DMDv2.0 blockchain then you can download it from here: mega.nz

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:15:42 AM

Thank you,

Anything that happened on the V2 chain after the snapshot was taken was reset for V3. You shouldn't really need the V2 chain if you have the V2 wallet.dat, you can export the private keys without being synced on the chain.

Put another way, it won't make any difference if you export the privkey with or without a V2 chain in the background.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:14:32 AM

Thank you,

Anything that happened on the V2 chain after the snapshot was taken was reset for V3. You shouldn't really need the V2 chain if you have the V2 wallet.dat, you can export the private keys without being synced on the chain.

Put another way, it won't make any difference if you export the privkey with or without a V2 chain in the background.

This is true, but if someone for what purposes a need an old chain, no problem with that.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:22:11 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 11:49:56 AM by TimC

Thats SOOON btw. lol
 Huh

200 DMD ≈ $6500

So most likely if those DMD were staking they might have earned enough to buy those last few spots that were not purchased.
Were those DMD staking or just sitting locked in a wallet? If there were staking how many DMD did they create?
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:08:00 PM

Thats SOOON btw. lol
 Huh

200 DMD ≈ $6500

So most likely if those DMD were staking they might have earned enough to buy those last few spots that were not purchased.
Were those DMD staking or just sitting locked in a wallet? If there were staking how many DMD did they create?

Considering that most of us paid on may 2017 and the 25% of stake, now there will be another 30-33 dmd for each of the 200 dmd we paid for the silver coin at this dmd price, probably only the actual stake can pay the coin, in my calculation when we paid, 200 dmd worth around 130-140 euro, now 33 dmd worth 770 euro.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:15:05 PM

to make one thing clear like anything where u pay with crypto they have the value at the moment u pay

the 5th anniversary coins will have lot more value than u did give at that moment

but still anything above the value of the 200 DMD at the time of contribution to project

is done voluntary

i hope this stop all discussions and people can enjoy the nice surprise when i will announce more details about the 5th anniversary coin end of february

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:17:56 PM

to make one thing clear like anything where u pay with crypto they have the value at the moment u pay

the 5th anniversary coins will have lot more value than u did give at that moment

but still anything above the value of the 200 DMD at the time of contribution to project

is done voluntary

i hope this stop all discussions and people can enjoy the nice surprise when i will announce more details about the 5th anniversary coin end of february

Yes, cryptonit, that's true if coins where bought and delivered in a few month, after an year you can't do this kind of statement.....

sorry, but keeping money not delivering anything for one year, in a crypto scenario, with such volatility and change of values especialy with this huge grow in value, and considering that all that dmd were not spent at today... pose some concerns.....

If after few months coins was delivered, nobody will have to complain, but after a year considering that all the money are still there, is not possible to liquidate with this phrase.

Cheers

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 07:01:42 PM

is done voluntary

Yes, cryptonit, that's true if coins where bought and delivered in a few month, after an year you can't do this kind of statement.....

sorry, but keeping money not delivering anything for one year, in a crypto scenario, with such volatility and change of values especialy with this huge grow in value, and considering that all that dmd were not spent at today... pose some concerns.....

If after few months coins was delivered, nobody will have to complain, but after a year considering that all the money are still there, is not possible to liquidate with this phrase.

Cheers

everyone can request a refund if he is not happy waiting
i plan to give each registered user 2 coins of the limited edition (only 99 coisn will be produced) so we are full already

and i wont allow new people to join in
slots that open because people request a refund will result in coins that we later auction or use a prices for very special events

refund request must come from the bitcointalk user i have in excel
via PM

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
madmack1

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:45:45 PM

Are there any plans this year to release a precompiled Rpi wallet QT?
Pages: « 1 ... 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 [785] 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: