Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:28:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 [791] 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260287 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:43:04 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 06:00:32 PM by cryptonit

Dear Diamond Cloud Mining participants,

The Cloud started in September 2014 as a free service for a few core supporters of DMD to conveneintly accumulate coins without the need to constantly monitor markets and setting up loud and enegry intensive mining rigs.

From the beginning it was meant to be a convenience and network support service only. However, a few years later Diamond Cloud Mining has grown to the size that goes beyond its original scope as it accommodated for the needs of many more people than originally anticipated. With the recent astronomical rise of interest in cryptocurrencies and profit generating services in particular we saw the numbers of new members signing in soaring significantly and came to conclusion that the service cannot operate in the current shape and form.

Over the years, DMD Diamond Cloud Mining brought nothing but profits to all those who participated in this supportive action of the Diamond network. With todays notice we stop accepting new members and buying Cloud Mining shares is no longer possible. From now on the only avaliable service will be Diamond Multipool while any BTC that is sent to the Cloud Mining service will be automatically converted to DMD.  

Furthermore, the structure of the service and the way it operates has to change significantly, so it's capable to effectively manage such great numbers of participants, we have no choice but to start fresh. This means a complete soft-shutdown of DMD Diamond Cloud Mining, soft means it will run until every person who donated BTC will see green numbers. Shutdown meam if you far in green you will no longer recieve payouts while those who are still behind will keep recieveing rewards until that happens.  No single user will be left behind.

As the service is being phased out we will be looking into ways of forming a new service that would be better suited for the mainstream crypto environment and not only a small scale operation. As the market matures it requres different approaches and solutions and that what we would be researching in the coming months.

We want to thank everyone who put trust in us over all these years and supported the network. It was a great experience and pleasure to help so many people getting their hands on precious DMD Diamonds. However, don't forget about us and stay tuned as the future is going to be bright.

Kind regards,

Helmut Siedl
(aka Cryptonit)

If u have questions regarding ur cloud account email cloud@bit.diamonds
and tell me ur registered dmd address
but basically for now in first stage if ur well above 150% return that explains why ur account is shut down (set to ~1 share with minus bonus shares)
the 150% might adapt in future deepending on how well the liquidation of cloud funds and final payouts work out
u can expect the soft shutdown run for multiple months until finished

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:16:27 PM

in case u are a satisfied cloud user post some as i hope positive farewell message as responce here
because i expect some not so friendly replies it would good to see a whole picture and not only the unhappy ones

and please be aware DMD cloud is a independent 3rd party project run by me
and in no way it means that DMD Diamond itself is in any danger

DMD Diamond is in a perfect shape and we have a big foundation meeting in march to
decide the future steps to improve even more

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
mandymiller

Activity: 4
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:41:10 PM
Merited by cryptonit (1)

I used the cloud and supported the Network with buying shares. I am more than satisfied with what I got back in return for my shares Investment. I am sad that it is over now, but I am looking forward for the new things which surely will come. Thank you Helmut for your Time you invested in maintaining the system. Thank you for a great service to the DMD Community! Well done!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:32:25 PM

People, you need to understand that cloud s been running since 2014. Recent increase in the number of users has made this operation quite demanding from the position of manpower, risk, infrastructure, etc.
As Cryptonit wrote, nobody will be left without reaching profits and most of the old users have reached 200% by now.

There is a possibility we decide to start a new operation on similar grounds in the future but for now we have to focus on DMD Diamond development. We are going to have news about future development for you soon, DMD is and has always been very profitable and we intent to keep it that way.  

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

in case u are a satisfied cloud user post some as i hope positive farewell message as responce here
because i expect some not so friendly replies it would good to see a whole picture and not only the unhappy ones

DMD Diamond is in a perfect shape and we have a big foundation meeting in march to

I'm going to keep this friendly, but, I'm not happy.
I confim and understand I made the choice to send my BTC over the years, that's on me.

There is one inherently wrong method in the calculations -
The service is NOT taking into account the exploding rise in BTC, but, calculating the explosive rise in DMD.
ie - You've calculated BTC at it's worth in USD at the time of investment while paying DMD dividends in real time.
This works fine is DMD is paid in perpetuity - not so much if it stops when the "fund" runs out of DMD

I don't see how DMD Cloudmining can stop payouts simply because isn't no longer viable or profitable.
The best option is to refund investors investment over the years in BTC, or, continue paying in DMD as agreed.

That's what seems fair to me.

Also, please share who is running the service - what is their BitCointalk username?
There needs to be repercussion for this - i.e. - trust setting needs to be adjusted accordingly.
If you decide to change the terms of an agreement, it's only right to expect fair comments and fact-based discourse.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

I don't see how DMD Cloudmining can stop payouts simply because isn't no longer viable or profitable.
The best option is to refund investors investment over the years in BTC, or, continue paying in DMD as agreed.

what could be more fair then share all thats left in a many month duration liquidation phase
between the people in a way that we try to make reach everyone green numbers in the end

would it in your opinion be more fair
keep paying people who hit 200 - 300 - 500 and more percent roi
and have in the end when all funds used up some people who didnt reach 100%

or would it be more fair try to make everyone end this project above 100% ?

agreed was to have payout for project lifetime

and the project lifetime ends now
and it it moved into a controlled soft shutdown phase
that is set up in a way that noone should not reach green numbers in the end

a responsible project owner have to set the right steps early enough
and not close the eyes and drive full speed in a wall

the right step is to slow down and stop it before it hit the wall
and make sure noone is harmed

pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:14:30 PM
Merited by cryptonit (1)

I for one am extremely happy with the DMD cloud mining service.  I invested sometime in 2014 or 2015 and have received consistent payments from Cryptonit!  Thank you for being such an honest, stand up person!  I will consider any service you offer in the future! - pokeytex

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:51:10 PM

to incentive trading on new exchange i placed some cheap DMD there

https://crex24.com/exchange/DMD-BTC

starting at 0.00148

thats cheaper than everywhere

davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:39:46 AM

what could be more fair then share all thats left in a many month duration liquidation phase
between the people in a way that we try to make reach everyone green numbers in the end

would it in your opinion be more fair
keep paying people who hit 200 - 300 - 500 and more percent roi
and have in the end when all funds used up some people who didnt reach 100%

or would it be more fair try to make everyone end this project above 100% ?

agreed was to have payout for project lifetime

and the project lifetime ends now
and it it moved into a controlled soft shutdown phase
that is set up in a way that noone should not reach green numbers in the end

a responsible project owner have to set the right steps early enough
and not close the eyes and drive full speed in a wall

the right step is to slow down and stop it before it hit the wall
and make sure noone is harmed

I've stated what I think is fair for "ending the project".
Keep paying the daily DMD as specified by the project - or, return the value of the initial investment.

Anything else I have to say makes no difference as you control the project.
I've learned over the years, it's useless to offer dissent here.

Thanks for letting everyone know.

mtn1998

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:40:58 AM

starting at 0.00148

Is the crex24 exchange secured for withdrawing to trade there?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:38:37 AM

starting at 0.00148

Well, it is a new exchange, we have all been testing it for some time.
As with any exchange, big or small, it is not recommended to keep large amounts of your funds there. Other then that, they should be OK.
But once you perform your trade, move your coins from that exchange.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:53:51 AM

starting at 0.00148

in their FAQ u can read there is no limitations for non verified users beside u not able deposit/withdraw FIAT

martipan

Activity: 22

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:53:50 PM

I'm going to keep this friendly, but, I'm not happy.
I confim and understand I made the choice to send my BTC over the years, that's on me.

There is one inherently wrong method in the calculations -
The service is NOT taking into account the exploding rise in BTC, but, calculating the explosive rise in DMD.
ie - You've calculated BTC at it's worth in USD at the time of investment while paying DMD dividends in real time.
This works fine is DMD is paid in perpetuity - not so much if it stops when the "fund" runs out of DMD

Also, please share who is running the service - what is their BitCointalk username?
There needs to be repercussion for this - i.e. - trust setting needs to be adjusted accordingly.
If you decide to change the terms of an agreement, it's only right to expect fair comments and fact-based discourse.

I totally agree with @davembg. It is right and the only happy people here are the ones who staid long enough, for years. For us, the new ones, is just wrong, for the above and very well explained reasons. You have to do better then that. I think that you could charge for all your daily jobs that you have to, you don t close a mining farm just because it is too large... it is all WRONG what you do....
aftchans

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:01:01 PM

This is quite depressing I literally only first joined with about a grand in only about a week ago.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:08:57 PM
Merited by cryptonit (1)

Dear Diamond Cloud Mining participants,

The Cloud started in September 2014 as a free service for a few core supporters of DMD to conveneintly accumulate coins without the need to constantly monitor markets and setting up loud and enegry intensive mining rigs.

From the beginning it was meant to be a convenience and network support service only. However, a few years later Diamond Cloud Mining has grown to the size that goes beyond its original scope as it accommodated for the needs of many more people than originally anticipated. With the recent astronomical rise of interest in cryptocurrencies and profit generating services in particular we saw the numbers of new members signing in soaring significantly and came to conclusion that the service cannot operate in the current shape and form.

Over the years, DMD Diamond Cloud Mining brought nothing but profits to all those who participated in this supportive action of the Diamond network. With todays notice we stop accepting new members and buying Cloud Mining shares is no longer possible. From now on the only avaliable service will be Diamond Multipool while any BTC that is sent to the Cloud Mining service will be automatically converted to DMD.  

Furthermore, the structure of the service and the way it operates has to change significantly, so it's capable to effectively manage such great numbers of participants, we have no choice but to start fresh. This means a complete soft-shutdown of DMD Diamond Cloud Mining, soft means it will run until every person who donated BTC will see green numbers. Shutdown meam if you far in green you will no longer recieve payouts while those who are still behind will keep recieveing rewards until that happens.  No single user will be left behind.

As the service is being phased out we will be looking into ways of forming a new service that would be better suited for the mainstream crypto environment and not only a small scale operation. As the market matures it requres different approaches and solutions and that what we would be researching in the coming months.

We want to thank everyone who put trust in us over all these years and supported the network. It was a great experience and pleasure to help so many people getting their hands on precious DMD Diamonds. However, don't forget about us and stay tuned as the future is going to be bright.

Kind regards,

Helmut Siedl
(aka Cryptonit)

If u have questions regarding ur cloud account email cloud@bit.diamonds
and tell me ur registered dmd address
but basically for now in first stage if ur well above 150% return that explains why ur account is shut down (set to ~1 share with minus bonus shares)
the 150% might adapt in future deepending on how well the liquidation of cloud funds and final payouts work out
u can expect the soft shutdown run for multiple months until finished

Thanks for the transparency , as always.

Invested way back in 2014/2015 and easily made ROI, always thought it was a smart mechanism to support the price of DMD, look forward to new things in the future
martipan

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:09:23 PM

We pure lend money for this guy, for FREE, for about three month, until he pay us our own money back, with no interest at all. This is his idea of sustaining the dmd. He is a dmd core member, the dmd website points to his website, so i blame dmd coin. As soon as i got my money back, lended for free, i will never touch that coin again.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 03:26:18 PM

We pure lend money for this guy, for FREE, for about three month, until he pay us our own money back, with no interest at all. This is his idea of sustaining the dmd. He is a dmd core member, the dmd website points to his website, so i blame dmd coin. As soon as i got my money back, lended for free, i will never touch that coin again.

I can understand your disappointment, but Cloud mining is not a pyramid that constantly grows to the point of collapse.
This is a long-term project aimed at maintaining the market.
Those investors who regularly receive payments to the DMD can also increase their assets through POS minting.
Therefore, changes in the rules for Multipool shares are caused by the need to prevent problems for this service by eliminating excess profits for owners of a large number of shares.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
martipan

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:51:21 PM

1. of course is not a pyramid scheme, who said that? In your terms of agreement u said something like cloud mining reffer to (and not limit) to masternode, mining, cloud mining etc., other then dmd coin itself; please talk to me like a mature guy, nobody said anything about pyramid schemes.
Since you never disclose how our money is spend, it is another question for you, too, but is likely that you will not answer, either.
You make some investments, you gain btc, you buy dmd with that btc, and those dmd you send to us, the investors. Correct me if i m wrong.
2. what is the long term project? I see its end point. Don't you? Oh, you meant it "WAS" a long term project, i may agree with you on that. Nearly 4 years is a medium term, to be precise.
3. You know better than me how the staking works, so with 50 dmd you better shut down the personal computer, come on. On an average of 200 dmd gain something like once of two weeks.
4. Changes of the rule of your multipool from "forever" to a couple of months you call "changes"? hmm.... please help me because my mind freezes on that.
Now, that i think i responded to your statements, please let me discuss the followings:
a. i agree with you for the large shareholders, i agree with you for the changing of your business plan, it is ok by me. We need to adapt for the changing world, especially in crypto. Just not like this. Here are some thoughts:
a.1. Every one who made a 150% AND 1 year in multipool will be closed. You cannot reject the people that got just in your multipool. Give them (and me) some time to enjoy your business model and prepare to be cancelled just because you can.
a.2. Close accounts on according to how old they are, in batches, after some % ROI.
a.3. For all your expenses and your time, of course, charge us some % of the gain and continue.

mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1175

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

Long time no see! A crypto giant from the good old times still alive Smiley Wasn't there a swap in the past? I remember owning some DMD but I couldn't get my wallet to run and it wasn't worth that much back then. Things have changed obviously.

there is a guide for claim ur DMD in new chain
https://bit.diamonds/how_transition_short.pdf
there is no timelimit beside the move ur coins before 10 years unmoved timeframe is over rule

Ok I have been quite lazy about sorting that problem out in the past, but I hope I am not too lazy to get it done within a 10 year's time-frame Wink I actually like that you chose such a generous time-frame. Some coins just give you 4 weeks and after that your coins are worthless. Thank you for the guide!

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 09:08:29 PM

once again a cheap windows mini pc ideal as stakebox

https://www.amazon.de/dp/B071FW24ZD/ref=psdc_427954031_t2_B01J3CTNAS

Pages: « 1 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 [791] 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: