Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 [811] 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260226 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:40:58 AM
Last edit: May 01, 2018, 08:17:10 AM by shveicar

Support...

Ive been having trouble with my wallet for the past week.  I thought it would be the usual fix for computer updating automatically and shutting down.  So I went through and deleted the files in my AppData, but not the fix this time.

The wallet starts to sync, but freezes at some point and I've even tried to redo these steps with no luck.  I have been stuck on 13 days behind" for two days now.  Block 132029 with 23 active connections

I have the correct balance and I was able to unlock my wallet yesterday, but its still stuck and not minting.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you

Upgrade your wallet to the latest version 3.0.10 https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases/tag/v3.0.1
I think you missed the mandatory update.
if you are using the latest version of the wallet, simply delete the blocks and chainstate folders or use the manual 18. Q: https://diamond-info.github.io/#q18

Hey thanks for the help.  I downloaded the new wallet, but nothing has changed.  I even tried deleting the files.  Anything else I could try?

If you need more detailed advice, go to the #Slack support channel https://bit.diamonds/contact.php and we can quickly solve your problem.
But you can always solve the problem this way.
Launch a new (empty) wallet with a different DMDv3 folder location 23. Q: Alternative way https://diamond-info.github.io/#q23-altway and after 100% sync, place your wallet.dat file in the folder with coins with replacement empty file wallet.dat.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinsmak

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:31:04 AM

Heavy down day today, - 10 %.  just another day, added another 100 coins to my wallet today. $7.50 that is a bargain Smiley when my 750 in a months time will be around 3500. bam
 Cool
booboom465

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:49:03 AM

Just letting everyone know that as of today my purchase of 433 dmds from Cryptsy still hasn't shown up.  I keep getting a generic answer that the wallet is in maintenance mode.  It has now been 6 days with no resolution so I am not sure what is going on there.  I would not purchase or deposit from Cryptsy until we get confirmation otherwise.

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:51:47 AM

Think the who believes in this project and in the very at face value, that she travels to the moon, the would still will buy this at face value. And perhaps now is the time to think about buying.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

Just letting everyone know that as of today my purchase of 433 dmds from Cryptsy still hasn't shown up.  I keep getting a generic answer that the wallet is in maintenance mode.  It has now been 6 days with no resolution so I am not sure what is going on there.  I would not purchase or deposit from Cryptsy until we get confirmation otherwise.

WTF?Huh Are you trying to mock us?

A lot of users here lost a lot of money in the Cryptsy tragedy, me included.

Why don't you find another place to play, another kind of jokes?

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 08:43:39 AM

Do not pay attention to this nonsense.
It is obvious that this is trolling.
It is only strange that the tragedy Cryptsy taught not all.
I see that some users still place tens of thousands of DMD on Bittrex instead of keeping the coins in their wallet and earning income.

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:36:19 AM

I see that some users still place tens of thousands of DMD on Bittrex instead of keeping the coins in their wallet and earning income.

it seems to me there is a new kind of bitcointalk bots who repeat old postings in a attempt to write more normal looking bot posts
the problem this bots have because we so old what they post is so much outdated and out of context its easy visible

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

it seems to me there is a new kind of bitcointalk bots who repeat old postings in a attempt to write more normal looking bot posts
the problem this bots have because we so old what they post is so much outdated and out of context its easy visible

It would be cool if you could down vote posts so much that they disappear!

cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:19:54 PM

We can report to moderators.... they will take out of the forum.

I have done a lot of time in last weeks.

And don't quote them to give more visibility, simply report to mods, is the right way to fight this kind of bots

davembg

Activity: 340
Merit: 251

Smell the glove.

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

And don't quote them to give more visibility, simply report to mods, is the right way to fight this kind of bots

Automated old posts is an attempt to bump the user's status from "Newbie", etc.
bitChipper

Activity: 896
Merit: 290

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:02:04 PM

Heavy down day today, - 10 %.  just another day, added another 100 coins to my wallet today. $7.50 that is a bargain Smiley when my 750 in a months time will be around 3500. bam
 Cool

No worries, DMD holds its price in BTC very well, it has ever since they upgraded to masternodes, back in 2015/2016 we we saw lows down to 20-40k...now we are nowhere near that, DMD has good price stability in the long run.  Cool

Automated old posts is an attempt to bump the user's status from "Newbie", etc.

I have also been doing this, just report them, only problem is there are so many now its crazy lol.
coinsmak

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:22:16 PM

[/quote]

hmm, interesting though. the exchanges might not be such a great storage place after all. You think Bittrex is a potential hackable resource in the future? i guess why not, nothing should be considered safe right!

I am kind of against the computer wallet also, because there is so much malware out there now-days and most of us use torrents and other downloadable copys of programs probably propped up with all sorts of nasty stuff that could steal out wallets. not to talk about all the internet of things devices and software thats flying around out there with access to our computers and devices etc. its crazy.

Best is a paper printed wallet,but tattooed onto the body bcuzz not even a paper is safe from destruction. hahaha, remember not to shower or go on the beach in a public place:=)
----
No worries, DMD holds its price in BTC very well, it has ever since they upgraded to masternodes, back in 2015/2016 we we saw lows down to 20-40k...now we are nowhere near that, DMD has good price stability in the long run.  Cool
---

true that, i love just sitting on some coins and see the rocket being prepped for the moon, of course DMD is going to become hundred of dollars not a doubt in my mind, what do you guys think? how far will it take off? saw bitcoin is moving now again towards 10 k. remember the time when people waited for 1000 dollars, last year around this time...Smiley

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:31:45 PM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 04:57:57 PM by shveicar

hmm, interesting though. the exchanges might not be such a great storage place after all. You think Bittrex is a potential hackable resource in the future? i guess why not, nothing should be considered safe right!

I am kind of against the computer wallet also, because there is so much malware out there now-days and most of us use torrents and other downloadable copys of programs probably propped up with all sorts of nasty stuff that could steal out wallets. not to talk about all the internet of things devices and software thats flying around out there with access to our computers and devices etc. its crazy.

Best is a paper printed wallet,but tattooed onto the body bcuzz not even a paper is safe from destruction. hahaha, remember not to shower or go on the beach in a public place:=)
----
No worries, DMD holds its price in BTC very well, it has ever since they upgraded to masternodes, back in 2015/2016 we we saw lows down to 20-40k...now we are nowhere near that, DMD has good price stability in the long run.  Cool
---

true that, i love just sitting on some coins and see the rocket being prepped for the moon, of course DMD is going to become hundred of dollars not a doubt in my mind, what do you guys think? how far will it take off? saw bitcoin is moving now again towards 10 k. remember the time when people waited for 1000 dollars, last year around this time...Smiley

You don't like computer wallets? DMD still brings good MN returns to its investors and decent daily POS earnings.
Anyone who wants to earn able to find funds to purchase a simple laptop with a configured system.
It is necessary to separate your computer for earnings from the computer for entertainment.
It shouldn't be the same device.
Even for POS this pays off quickly, so anyone who just sits on their coins or keeps them on the stock exchange loses income.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 05:59:05 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2018, 12:13:39 AM by cryptonit

run a node that earns with POS or masternode is a little business
and same as run a company it need to be handled with care

i would run my crypto wallets on a seperate device or at least a own virtual maschine

seperated from ur normal browsing and other stuff u do with ur PC

not long in future i expect most users run just a mobile wallet because
get hands on so much DMD that u can earn with them will be the privilege of the early adopters that where able gather hundrets or even thousands of DMD

same as with bitcoin there will be not many people who own a few hundret of them

(and there is much more BTC existing then DMD)

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Gandalf the white

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:58:50 PM

Nice. Times must be rough when you have to tattoo your private key on your body.  Grin

of course DMD is going to become hundred of dollars not a doubt in my mind, what do you guys think? how far will it take off? saw bitcoin is moving now again towards 10 k. remember the time when people waited for 1000 dollars, last year around this time...Smiley

DMD at $100.00 is only a matter of time. At the beginning of the year it saw over $40.00. Many DMD holders are loyal and tend to be Hoarders which is a good thing. If DMD was listed on Bitfinex, Huobi, and/or bithumb it would easily be trading above $100.00. Still a great time to get on board.

coinsmak

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:58:51 PM

Hi, that is a very important advice you gave there, separate of entertainment and crypto wallet computer! that is one layer that most of us don't do as of current time today!

i guess another security concern would be the home internet routers security, the network and so on. It also means that having a wallet on your iPhone or android phone is not a good idea at all, especially not if you use several wifi points for connections whilst out and about, hotels, busses, trains, shops, schools, airplanes etc, etc,  although 3g and 4g is also hackable in todays world.

in time when people start to loose more coins it will become clearer that we will need more security! I think the thefts of crypto is going to explode or implode or it is already happening as we speak.

absolutely i like the wallet and POS earnings, just staked my first coins awesome stuff.

i will probably look into a raspberry pi to perform these operations from now on.

would you say that an exchange like bittrex is insecure or just a leave it as a bad investment because of no coin POS earnings? whats your take there?

--
Nice. Times must be rough when you have to tattoo your private key on your body.  Grin
--

- if i did one, i would of been worth a little over 500 million dollar more today! Sad pretty bad ass..... sad story but not enough to make me give up:) could of been killed or cut up also, never noe.

You don't like computer wallets? DMD still brings good MN returns to its investors and decent daily POS earnings.
Anyone who wants to earn able to find funds to purchase a simple laptop with a configured system.
It is necessary to separate your computer for earnings from the computer for entertainment.
It shouldn't be the same device.
Even for POS this pays off quickly, so anyone who just sits on their coins or keeps them on the stock exchange loses income.
[/quote]
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:05:18 PM

Hi, that is a very important advice you gave there, separate of entertainment and crypto wallet computer! that is one layer that most of us don't do as of current time today!

i guess another security concern would be the home internet routers security, the network and so on. It also means that having a wallet on your iPhone or android phone is not a good idea at all, especially not if you use several wifi points for connections whilst out and about, hotels, busses, trains, shops, schools, airplanes etc, etc,  although 3g and 4g is also hackable in todays world.

in time when people start to loose more coins it will become clearer that we will need more security! I think the thefts of crypto is going to explode or implode or it is already happening as we speak.

absolutely i like the wallet and POS earnings, just staked my first coins awesome stuff.

i will probably look into a raspberry pi to perform these operations from now on.

would you say that an exchange like bittrex is insecure or just a leave it as a bad investment because of no coin POS earnings? whats your take there?

I just gave the obvious advice, is not to store coins on an exchange, especially if a lot of them.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 09:27:17 AM

a new wallet with little cosmetic changes not mandatory

basically the linklist is new in gui
we just replaced the 3.0.1.0 release files
(for now only the windows QT one)

more in work we want a community proposals voting page

kklaus

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:54:16 AM

hello

I'm new to the DMD community, find the coin very interesting.
How many DMD are needed more or less for daily staking rewards?

thanks
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:03:29 PM

hello

I'm new to the DMD community, find the coin very interesting.
How many DMD are needed more or less for daily staking rewards?

thanks

If you buy 1000 DMD and split them into 4 piles, 250 each, you'll have good chances of getting an almost daily reward. But this is not guaranteed. Read about PoS to understand the mechanics.

Pages: « 1 ... 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 [811] 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: