Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 177 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][OC] Orangecoin ★★ POS ★★ Anon Transactions ★★ Masternodes  (Read 209473 times)
btcMagnet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:14:50 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 05:03:30 PM by btcMagnet

Ok while playing with a few ways to implement this I can see I need to do more testing on this, I really don't want to shoot you down at the first sign this won't work. However this system that has been purposed, leaves us very vulnerable for attacks. The amount of MN just cant be this easy to manipulate, the amount of MN must remain higher then the request load at all time as to not allow attacks. Also this number can't be a moving variable based of a public demand so easily changed. This is why the price of 2000 OC has been set with a fixed compensation (reward %) as a way to control how many MN there are. Bc that number can't be moved up and down easily. I will work more on this to see if there is a way to secure it with some sort of almost Diff re-target equation. I'm still convinced that set amounts with stable long gradual number fluctuations is our most secure way to do this.        

We have to build in some method for discovering the market value of the service, ie what the job is worth.  
In other words if a given mnode handles say 1% of our traffic (on say an average month) do we buy em (with OC) a hamburger, a hat, or a hummer?

The only way to find out is to offer them something and see if they show up, that's market price discovery.
(and in the beginning we have to make sure that this offer is more than enough)

If ppl are lining up to do this for say a hamburger a week (ie what a hamburger cost today if you paid in OC), were good.
if not lining up, we offer a hat, or 2 hats...
no line yet?...  20, 100, or 200 hats, then a hummer, whatever it takes.

But long before we get to the hummer or even 200 hats, somebody will take the job.
because they decided there is enough profit in it for their time, investment, and trouble.

So in order to perceive the market, someone, or thing (cpu), has to bid, either the Mnodes, the devs, or the wallets (i think it should wallets).
At some point, with all our relevant commodity prices in flux, somebody has to offer a new price (this offer being a query to the market), based on historical time/investment for the task, the market will react to the new price (this reaction being the market's answer to the query).

Periodically (hourly, daily) somewhere in the system one of the three available entities (wallet, devs, MN operators) has to rediscover the value (purchasing power) of transfer cost.  This is what takes the blindness out of our payment play.

This entity will look at the value of oc and try to readjust the amount offered to equal the amount of purchasing power we currently wish to pay for the task.

The amount of purchasing power we award/offer for a given node depends on how much more, or less, Mnode availability the market needs to stay vibrant.

In other words, do we need to pay an mnode operator the price of a hamburger, a hat, or a hummer for say every month of working for us? Time will tell very quickly and updates will be built into this system cycle.

So this price setting entity also needs to be able to perceive the condition of the trans network at any time:
Is the network satisfactory?  Are there enough nodes available for smooth transfer?  If 100 wallets tried to make transfers in the next 10 min would there be enough MN resources?

If this entity perceives the network as adequate, the price/offer stays the same. if the network appears deficient, the entity offers more, if there's a substantial surplus of node availability, the entity lowers the offer.

With this offer now standing, the market responds, answering the question "is this enough?" if the answer is yes, nodes will want to work and our network availability checks will show an adequate trans availability during these periods between price adjustments.  

Notice that these price awards could change every five minutes if needed. The value of OC and 'the cost/time involve with the task' are both subject to change, our system has to compensate for these two fluctuation, oc being the more volatile obviously.

In this (wallet entity) approach the market is responding to our standing [but changing] offer, as opposed to us responding to their multiple bids, which i think is cleanest.

Ok I'm going to try and explain to you another way because your making to much work out of this. I have decided just to trust your word about your intentions and will try to explain this all to you. You must first stop looking at this like we are paying on a per-transation bases for this, and that its a service. It is only a diffrent way to send your coins, that takes a certain set up to do such. MN are no more a service then PoS, so enough look at it like a service.

When a MN is set up all it is doing is SHIFTING coins from hot active wallets to locked wallets. This is not some 3rd party entity, these is our own coins just in a different type of wallet that is it. Ok time for the math

year 1 if you have a wallet with 2000 OC in it and your sitting there looking at it thinking should I SHIFT my OC to a MN. ANYONE would say let me do the math and see if it is worth doing or not. Ok 2000 OC in the first year if stacked on time, stacks 24.333 time every 365 days. So 2000 OC earn 400 OC PoS in that first year. Now any investor such as yourself would simply go look at the number of MN then divid the reward amount and add the cost of the server. They get the number X and if X is less then 400 OC then they just keep the OC in their wallet.

If the server cost are around 2000 OC (for 2000 OC to = $60, price/OC need = $0.03) then there can be
416 MN.

(the more OC SHIFTED in to MN the more EVERYONE stacking PoS makes)
(the more MN available the more stable and secure the MN system is to attack, The more MN the more random the selection of which MN will process the transaction.)

So let us look at what this means, to have an SELF adjusting system like this.

So the number of MN will be controlled by what the 2000 OC would have stacked PoS + server cost ($60) divided by rewards paid to MN. Also there will be a new PoS amount bc the MN coins no longer get PoS and that leaves more for the coins left in PoS. Remember the 2000 OC would only get 400 with out MN.

Value of OC in $        # of MN        new PoS
 $0.03                         416               406.7
 $0.08                         869               414.4

And so on...

You keep adding $ in to this and only saying that MN are a service, and not referring to PoS as a service as well as leaving out PoS earnings in $.

YOU need to understand that the amount of OC that will be given out to MN will only me slightly higher then PoS earnings on the same 2000 OC. And this will all happen on its own, without complex wallets and bidding.  

a free live market is the only way to avoid this ludicrous overpaying were talking about
and no free market sys is possible without some form of 'price discover'
which your approach doesn't seem to be including

this 'price discover' is your only eye on the changing market,
without it you're blind,
ie in the dark (pun violation.. sry)

You may be making to many suppositions about what we need to do here.
i believe we only need to establish a flawless anon transfer network.

if were going to escape darks overpaying we have to color outside the lines now.
[and notice orange was always the brightest crayon in the box lol]
we need a different approach, new ideas, this is a time for innovation.

My suggestion is NOT likely to be the best solution possible,
so improve on it, come up with a new one, (which includes price discovery)

with 'wallet controlled transpay' the software intrusion appears minimal, less complicated than what was being proposed.
im sure there are a thousand ways that would work, it's not rocket science ya know, just a moon shot lol.

a method of Self Discovery might be hard. The wallets have to track the Market/Exchange.

Why not have some sort of voting system in the wallet itself that way it will be more Democratic.

example... Heavycoin had the initial payout schedule democratically voted for from the wallet itself.

"Decentralized Block Reward Voting - the mining schedule and money supply are democratically decided (total supply is still bounded to 128M)"

We could do something similar for the MasterNodes and if Orangecoin gets really high in price we can vote to lower the coin Payouts.

Just a thought...

interesting, but we don't track the market/exchanges at all.

we simply look at our own trans network to determine how much transfer capability is currently available.

if it meets our standards, just leave the price where it is,
if we need more MN to be available, the software jacks it
less, it lowers it.  
[i pasted some earlier info on this below]

heavy's plan sounds like an improvement over what is being threatened
but seems cumbersome to operate and far more invasive than what i am suggesting
still, aspects of it may give us ideas, so it should be investigated in any case.
 Good call.

---paste----------
So this price setting entity also needs to be able to perceive the condition of the trans network at any time:
Is the network satisfactory?  Are there enough nodes available for smooth transfer?  If 100 wallets tried to make transfers in the next 10 min would there be enough MN resources?

If this entity perceives the network as adequate, the price/offer stays the same. if the network appears deficient, the entity offers more, if there's a substantial surplus of node availability, the entity lowers the offer.

With this offer now standing, the market responds, answering the question "is this enough?" if the answer is yes, nodes will want to work and our network availability checks will show an adequate trans availability during these periods between price adjustments.  

Notice that these price awards could change every five minutes if needed. The value of OC and 'the cost/time involve with the task' are both subject to change, our system has to compensate for these two fluctuation, oc being the more volatile obviously.

In this (wallet entity) approach the market is responding to our standing [but changing] offer, as opposed to us responding to their multiple bids, i think the former is cleanest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Specialkey

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:18:02 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 08:28:12 AM by Specialkey

Ok while playing with a few ways to implement this I can see I need to do more testing on this, I really don't want to shoot you down at the first sign this won't work. However this system that has been purposed, leaves us very vulnerable for attacks. The amount of MN just cant be this easy to manipulate, the amount of MN must remain higher then the request load at all time as to not allow attacks. Also this number can't be a moving variable based of a public demand so easily changed. This is why the price of 2000 OC has been set with a fixed compensation (reward %) as a way to control how many MN there are. Bc that number can't be moved up and down easily. I will work more on this to see if there is a way to secure it with some sort of almost Diff re-target equation. I'm still convinced that set amounts with stable long gradual number fluctuations is our most secure way to do this.        

We have to build in some method for discovering the market value of the service, ie what the job is worth.  
In other words if a given mnode handles say 1% of our traffic (on say an average month) do we buy em (with OC) a hamburger, a hat, or a hummer?

The only way to find out is to offer them something and see if they show up, that's market price discovery.

If ppl are lining up to do this for say a hamburger a week (ie what a hamburger cost today if you paid in OC), were good.

But long before we get to the hummer or even 200 hats, somebody will take the job.
because they decided there is enough profit in it for their time, investment, and trouble.

So in order to perceive the market, someone, or thing (cpu), has to bid, either the Mnodes, the devs, or the wallets (i think it should wallets).
At some point, with all our relevant commodity prices in flux, somebody has to offer a new price (this offer being a query to the market), based on historical time/investment for the task, the market will react to the new price (this reaction being the market's answer to the query).

Periodically (hourly, daily) somewhere in the system one of the three available entities (wallet, devs, MN operators) has to rediscover the value (purchasing power) of transfer cost.  This is what takes the blindness out of our payment play.

This entity will look at the value of oc and try to readjust the amount offered to equal the amount of purchasing power we currently wish to pay for the task.

The amount of purchasing power we award/offer for a given node depends on how much more, or less, Mnode availability the market needs to stay vibrant.

In other words, do we need to pay an mnode operator the price of a hamburger, a hat, or a hummer for say every month of working for us? Time will tell very quickly and updates will be built into this system cycle.

In this (wallet entity) approach the market is responding to our standing [but changing] offer, as opposed to us responding to their multiple bids, which i think is cleanest.

Ok I'm going to try and explain to you another way because your making to much work out of this. I have decided just to trust your word about your intentions and will try to explain this all to you. You must first stop looking at this like we are paying on a per-transation bases for this, and that its a service. It is only a diffrent way to send your coins, that takes a certain set up to do such. MN are no more a service then PoS, so enough look at it like a service.

When a MN is set up all it is doing is SHIFTING coins from hot active wallets to locked wallets. This is not some 3rd party entity, these is our own coins just in a different type of wallet that is it. Ok time for the math

year 1 if you have a wallet with 2000 OC in it and your sitting there looking at it thinking should I SHIFT my OC to a MN. ANYONE would say let me do the math and see if it is worth doing or not. Ok 2000 OC in the first year if stacked on time, stacks 24.333 time every 365 days. So 2000 OC earn 400 OC PoS in that first year. Now any investor such as yourself would simply go look at the number of MN then divid the reward amount and add the cost of the server. They get the number X and if X is less then 400 OC then they just keep the OC in their wallet.

If the server cost are around 2000 OC (for 2000 OC to = $60, price/OC need = $0.03) then there can be
416 MN.

(the more MN available the more stable and secure the MN system is to attack, The more MN the more random the selection of which MN will process the transaction.)

So the number of MN will be controlled by what the 2000 OC would have stacked PoS + server cost ($60) divided by rewards paid to MN. Also there will be a new PoS amount bc the MN coins no longer get PoS and that leaves more for the coins left in PoS. Remember the 2000 OC would only get 400 with out MN.

And so on...

You keep adding $ in to this and only saying that MN are a service, and not referring to PoS as a service as well as leaving out PoS earnings in $.

YOU need to understand that the amount of OC that will be given out to MN will only me slightly higher then PoS earnings on the same 2000 OC. And this will all happen on its own, without complex wallets and bidding.  

a free live market is the only way to avoid this ludicrous overpaying were talking about

without it you're blind,

if were going to escape darks overpaying we have to color outside the lines now.

with 'wallet controlled transpay' the software intrusion appears minimal, less complicated than what was being proposed.
im sure there are a thousand ways that would work, it's not rocket science ya know, just a moon shot lol.

a method of Self Discovery might be hard. The wallets have to track the Market/Exchange.

Why not have some sort of voting system in the wallet itself that way it will be more Democratic.

example... Heavycoin had the initial payout schedule democratically voted for from the wallet itself.

"Decentralized Block Reward Voting - the mining schedule and money supply are democratically decided (total supply is still bounded to 128M)"

We could do something similar for the MasterNodes and if Orangecoin gets really high in price we can vote to lower the coin Payouts.

Just a thought...

Good thought  Wink A voting system in the wallet would be a great tool.
Specialkey

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:22:22 AM

Welcome To
ⓄⓇⒶⓃⒼⒺⒸⓄⒾⓃ

Don't forget to vote @ Cryptsy, Poloniex, and Mintpal!
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
https://poloniex.com/voting

Come on over to orangecoins.info/forum/ for the latest updates on everything Orange!
Stop by and check out the giveaways, Art Contest with BIGGER OC prizes, bounties, paid referral program and more...!

ONLY 1 DAY LEFT TO ENTER THE ART CONTEST!
Don't miss your chance at 30k in prizes!

We're on IRC! #orangecoindev

Do you have something to add to Orangecoin? A service or merchandise, perhaps?
Inquire with Orangecoin or myself!

Voting time  Wink
Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:00:37 PM

416 MN.

And so on...

without it you're blind,

Just a thought...

There is no major difference: letting software decide on money supply or letting the government decide money supply or letting community decides on money supply.

Software can be altered
Governments and banks are flat out crooks
Regular community really doesn't have in-depth knowledge of global economics or programming. We could have literally 5 year old children mining or using crypto, and we'd have to treat the kids as equals.

Don't take offense, merely stating a truth.

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
Specialkey

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:09:50 PM

Welcome To
ⓄⓇⒶⓃⒼⒺⒸⓄⒾⓃ

Come on over to orangecoins.info/forum/ for the latest updates on everything Orange!
Stop by and check out the giveaways, Art Contest with BIGGER OC prizes, bounties, paid referral program and more...!

ONLY 1 DAY LEFT TO ENTER THE ART CONTEST!

Voting time  Wink

Good time for a vote  Grin
ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 04:31:56 PM

Hi Guys.

Why exactly do we need masternodes? What exactly do they do / what is there purpose?

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:15:43 PM

Hi Guys.

Why exactly do we need masternodes? What exactly do they do / what is there purpose?

Here ya go:
https://orangecoins.info/forum/index.php?topic=189.0

ChrisLandin

Activity: 824
Merit: 501

Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:24:17 PM

Hi Guys.

Here ya go:

Many thanks for that, im a member of the forum, I must remember to check it out more often especially when I want to know something.

Good work

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:41:11 PM

Hi Guys.

Here ya go:

Many thanks for that, im a member of the forum, I must remember to check it out more often especially when I want to know something.

Good work

Got ya covered, no worries Wink

btcMagnet

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:11:54 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 06:52:55 PM by btcMagnet

416 MN.

And so on...

without it you're blind,

Just a thought...

There is no major difference: letting software decide on money supply or letting the government decide money supply or letting community decides on money supply.

Software can be altered
Governments and banks are flat out crooks
Regular community really doesn't have in-depth knowledge of global economics or programming. We could have literally 5 year old children mining or using crypto, and we'd have to treat the kids as equals.

Don't take offense, merely stating a truth.

few seem to fathom the simplicity of this trans pay plan

this approach will track the market perfectly without any other info

the only price the devs put in is the first price on the start-up day of operation, it's all automatic after that.

lets say the devs award 1% (as the day-1 start-up price) for an anon trans paid to the MNode that handles the trans

the wallet software displays that offer to the community, right on the wallet, 1% now being paid

the wallet doesn't have to know the price of OC, btc, or eggs in Kansas
(the MN operators know these things you see).  
so the market will respond, they will either rush to get a Mnode, or lol.

if they rush we probably offered too much
if they laugh we offered too little

but the software will constantly monitor the ready status of the orange anon network
and automatically adjust the offered price
(using these 'more or less' controls above)
to a percentage at which they neither rush in, nor laugh in our face,
that's where we do business, and that is market discovery.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

[if necessary we could even guarantee a given price for a period of time, especially in start-up mode]

you can chase your tails forever but you will never solve your problems here without market discovery.... it is not possible.

also there is no reason to take coins from any place but the users making the trans.
the subsidy appears unnecessary,
and besides the service won't be expensive at all
once these pork-frenzy-festivals come to an end.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:12:34 PM

Finally Maxcoin is in our sites on mintpal !!

Time to vote !!

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:37:42 PM

BTCmagnet, what I'm saying is that things can always change. Nothing is set in 'stone-code'.

Anyway, multiple community members have contacted me about this 'furthered' discussion being inappropriate or possibly destructive for this forum. We are moving it to here:
https://orangecoins.info/forum/index.php?topic=213.new#new

JimRamber, OC, Myself, btcmagnet, OC community, we're all invited. Moderation is not my style, your posts will be left intact.

I am creating the new thread so when the devs do release news here, it's not overlooked. I created a voting poll originally for the main payout schedules at OCS.info for this reasoning as well. I ask everyone please respect this, as all the action should be taking place at OCS.info anyway. If someone wants to continue the discussion here, don't respond with your intended reply, please direct them to the other thread to your response. Thank you!

Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:22:17 PM

Welcome To
ⓄⓇⒶⓃⒼⒺⒸⓄⒾⓃ

24 HOURS AND COUNTING LEFT TO ENTER THE ART CONTEST!

bep42

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:30:30 PM

Hi guys!

There's some nice buy orders (better than Bittrex) on KIngcoiny >

https://www.kingcoiny.com/index.php?page=trade&market=OC

happy trading!
Ben Wink
Specialkey

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 09:16:01 PM

Welcome To
ⓄⓇⒶⓃⒼⒺⒸⓄⒾⓃ

24 HOURS AND COUNTING LEFT TO ENTER THE ART CONTEST!

Voting time and dont forget the art contest.
btcMagnet

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:49:33 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 11:04:36 PM by btcMagnet

BTCmagnet, what I'm saying is that things can always change. Nothing is set in 'stone-code'.

Anyway, multiple community members have contacted me about this 'furthered' discussion being inappropriate or possibly destructive for this forum. We are moving it to here:
https://orangecoins.info/forum/index.php?topic=213.new#new

JimRamber, OC, Myself, btcmagnet, OC community, we're all invited. Moderation is not my style, your posts will be left intact.

I am creating the new thread so when the devs do release news here, it's not overlooked. I created a voting poll originally for the main payout schedules at OCS.info for this reasoning as well. I ask everyone please respect this, as all the action should be taking place at OCS.info anyway. If someone wants to continue the discussion here, don't respond with your intended reply, please direct them to the other thread to your response. Thank you!

Under the rug with this grotesque and odoriferous boondoggle eh?  

Not any different than what the bankster govs are doing with their new 'free speech' zones is it...

hell ain't nobody but a few circling birds in here now anyway ya know,
this lame thread handoff is a pretty sad joke.
but yeah ill just bet they PMed you wanting to shut me up lol

besides i think heckle and jeckle are being paranoid,
i see no signs of intelligence taking over this thread anytime soon.
their pork pie is in the oven... and will be ready soon im sure.

still everyone should read my last post (bottom of p.108), it explains things more simply than ever,
im sure this elegant solution will be the standard someday for cc,
oc should do it first, that's all im saying.
it puts juice in everybody's cup instead of drilling a hole in the bottom.

sry halo but there is just no way to make this gag-request look like an accomplishment for orange ppl

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:58:49 PM

wow talk about a drama queen... any way like it's says everyone more than welcome to join

WAVES
btcMagnet

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:06:23 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2014, 11:28:50 PM by btcMagnet

wow talk about a drama queen... any way like it's says everyone more than welcome to join
bs the whole reason for moving the discussion is that there is nobody there lol

EDIT:
Hell there is nobody here either you know, if there were you would have been buried by now in objections.
people aren't stupid, they are just absent in this case.
few want to pay 10% for a service they can easily get for 1% [not a stretch, doesn't take a genius]

time will confirm all this btw... leaving this thread as a rec of who said what  Cool
Halofire

@halofirebtc

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:27:55 PM

It doesn't matter how many people are there since the topic will be there forever, for everyone to see, also with posts you have here. Why are you reading into things? BTCtalk thread has been meant only for updates and welcoming new members with the redirection to the ocs.info forum since I took the other admin position. That's why I encouraged people to vote and discuss the first PoS/MN payout issue on the other forum too? That's why I post an ocs.info forum ad on just about every page on this thread since day 14+ or so (I'm not looking when I started) when I started ad? Come on, really....

fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:31:07 PM

EDIT:
Hell there is nobody here either you know, if there were you would have been buried by now in objections.
people aren't stupid, they are just absent in this case.
few want to pay 10% for a service they can easily get for 1% [not a stretch, doesn't take a genius]

time will confirm all this btw... leaving this thread as a rec of who said what  Cool

people who actually have time, interest and money invested in OC are here and on the main forum.

and everyone knows everyone is welcome on the OC forum so your only blowing smoke up your own ass right about now

WAVES
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 177 »
  Print  

Jump to: