Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:43:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯  (Read 41443 times)
cryptopian

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:40:19 PM

Lets put a condition for the free distribution.
Every user who applies for free distribution has to send a wallet screen shot with their address and a balance of at least 200 coins.

This will create a small buy pressure and only serious people will apply for the distribution.
This also helps in a way to reward the existing holders, as they dont have to buy any extra to take part in the distribution process.

200 coins doesn't actually cost a great deal at the moment so it wouldn't be too much hassle for people to buy just to claim bonus coins which would probably get dumped on the exchanges quickly. besides it seems the wallet is a bit 50/50 hit and miss with people, many have said they can't get it to work and i myself have never had a working one despite trying absolutely everything listed in this thread with config files, nodes, and check boxes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuriso

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:03:40 PM

Every user who applies for free distribution has to send a wallet screen shot with their address and a balance of at least 200 coins.

This will create a small buy pressure and only serious people will apply for the distribution.
This also helps in a way to reward the existing holders, as they dont have to buy any extra to take part in the distribution process.

How about for every 1,000 coins you hold you get 100 free or something like that.  That will make people want to buy more to get more free.  I'd set a cap on that.  Make them pull the coins from exchanges and deposit to a wallet address.  Then you can make a program to reward all address with X number of coins based on how many they hold.  This of course is just a rough idea.  Tweak it if you like it.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:14:05 PM

How about for every 1,000 coins you hold you get 100 free or something like that.  That will make people want to buy more to get more free.  I'd set a cap on that.  Make them pull the coins from exchanges and deposit to a wallet address.  Then you can make a program to reward all address with X number of coins based on how many they hold.  This of course is just a rough idea.  Tweak it if you like it.

Every idea can be good, but first of all we need to get a bigger community this is the first step imo.

We are way too small of a community right now, people needs to feel like they are part of something big and when the community is big and active thats the feeling you get.

I think we should start step by step and the dev should be more active right now, im not talking about coming here once a day and answer a question or 2 but its time to act and take steps forward right now.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:26:45 PM

Every idea can be good, but first of all we need to get a bigger community this is the first step imo.

We are way too small of a community right now, people needs to feel like they are part of something big and when the community is big and active thats the feeling you get.

I think we should start step by step and the dev should be more active right now, im not talking about coming here once a day and answer a question or 2 but its time to act and take steps forward right now.

I agree, we will be starting these plans as soon as possible. I am set on destroying 3mil of each coin, and I am discussing with Dailymodo the distribution strategy. Hopefully doing these things can help grow the community. Really there is nowhere to go but up, so we might as well try.

YinCoin & YangCoin Creator
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=582433
http://Yinyangpool.com = #1 Most Profiable pool in Cryptos
armaan56

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 07:45:59 PM

I agree, we will be starting these plans as soon as possible. I am set on destroying 3mil of each coin, and I am discussing with Dailymodo the distribution strategy. Hopefully doing these things can help grow the community. Really there is nowhere to go but up, so we might as well try.
I like the idea of distributing to those who hold as well. Since PoS still isnt active,  it would be nice for holders to increase their Yin and Yang

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

fandexinse

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:52:27 PM

YINCOIN, just to start the reaction is pretty good, and now the price is not good! I have a lot of goods ah, everyone publicity ah!
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:55:47 PM

I like the idea of distributing to those who hold as well. Since PoS still isnt active,  it would be nice for holders to increase their Yin and Yang

As soon as i get home ill set up a form for applicants it will start by 4k coins each applicants 2k yin and 2k yang each.

Please do not start posting your yin or yang adresses in the thread since it is forbidden in the forum.

Please help to get the word out by putting in your signature a link to the thread and specify a free distribution is going on.

Actual members can also apply , cheaters will be totally left out i will make sure to avoid the greedy members.

CONTACT
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 11:55:07 PM

Finished updating the block explorer.
http://198.211.33.128/

Nice work, So who has most of the coins now? Is it possible to make a richlist?

ive made a richest list already. check my post.
i will fix it better looking!

Finish updating rich list as well. It's better looking now.

http://198.211.33.128/static/richestlist.php

The entrance also on the top of the block explorer's page.

It used the exchange's api to get the price. So the page may run a little slowly.
Please wait for seconds.

Hope you enjoy it.

BTW, because there is few people mining with the yin/yang wallet. So no block was found.
That's why the wallet couldn't sync.
The way you can help to deal with is that add "gen=1" in you wallet's .conf file. And post your IP addres here.
People may who add your IP as a node that may sync the wallet again.

The wallet's issue is very Important. I suggest we had better to come up with an idea.

Very nice job here.

Yes the wallet is an issue right now, the thing is we dont have much people who knows about these things in the community right now.
If we follow the idea of a couple members in here about the distribution model we can maybe get more skilled members in the community to help us with this kind of issues.

There is another way, update the wallet with increasing some coins. Then buid a pool and let miners take part in.
Yincoin is based on pow source code while yangcoin is pos.

The pool can active the network effectively.

I agree to this, are there any working nodes right now for YIN coin?
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:15:48 AM

Ive done an apply form let me know what you guys think about it before we make this official.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fdsPBrMwZY35yC0-EdzuFlfRVsj9zS5kQZFzMICrqv4/viewform

CONTACT
armaan56

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:28:20 AM

Ive done an apply form let me know what you guys think about it before we make this official.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fdsPBrMwZY35yC0-EdzuFlfRVsj9zS5kQZFzMICrqv4/viewform
I really like the distribution idea. However, to prevent dumps, I much prefer people who have held some decent amount of the coin to get a slightly bigger distribution. At the current price, I doubt many have bought. I, for one, bought a btc worth at 600 satoshi. Obviously would've preferred 1m Cheesy, still, it is something to ponder

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

shockstar

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:29:33 AM

DailyModo should receive a bounty for his effort to start a strong yinyang community. Keep up the good work sir!
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:58:47 AM

I really like the distribution idea. However, to prevent dumps, I much prefer people who have held some decent amount of the coin to get a slightly bigger distribution. At the current price, I doubt many have bought. I, for one, bought a btc worth at 600 satoshi. Obviously would've preferred 1m Cheesy, still, it is something to ponder

The idea here is not about the amount of yin yang yet, the idea is surrounding the growth of the actual community.

By doing this distribution we get more traffic in here, which mean more visibility and activity.

the 4k coins limit for the first wave of distribution is to get more people into this community.

Once they are in and active they will be rewarded even more when the dev decide to give more coins in the 2nd wave.

The idea of the dev is to take off 3M of each coin which will bring them to 15M yin and 15M yang 4k coins in a 15M market is pretty huge and the applicants will be considering this and will want to make it work as much as us!

DailyModo should receive a bounty for his effort to start a strong yinyang community. Keep up the good work sir!

Anyone who try and find ways to help the community will be rewarded by the dev at some point Smiley

Step by step we will get this coin on the right path. The dev tryed really hard to bring the coin high and stabilise it but i really believe the only thing that lacked once we were around 900 sat 1 week ago was the  size of this community. If we were bigger the hype would have been bigger and more investors were going to jump in and we would ahve stabilised above 1000 sat.

People need to remember also Both yin and yang were trading above 10 000 sat before the relaunch! Peaked at 16000 sato and that was without a strong community.

CONTACT
bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:00:31 AM

I like this one. Keep up the good work sir.
armaan56

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:07:55 AM

The idea here is not about the amount of yin yang yet, the idea is surrounding the growth of the actual community.

By doing this distribution we get more traffic in here, which mean more visibility and activity.

the 4k coins limit for the first wave of distribution is to get more people into this community.

Once they are in and active they will be rewarded even more when the dev decide to give more coins in the 2nd wave.

The idea of the dev is to take off 3M of each coin which will bring them to 15M yin and 15M yang 4k coins in a 15M market is pretty huge and the applicants will be considering this and will want to make it work as much as us!

Anyone who try and find ways to help the community will be rewarded by the dev at some point Smiley

Step by step we will get this coin on the right path. The dev tryed really hard to bring the coin high and stabilise it but i really believe the only thing that lacked once we were around 900 sat 1 week ago was the  size of this community. If we were bigger the hype would have been bigger and more investors were going to jump in and we would ahve stabilised above 1000 sat.

People need to remember also Both yin and yang were trading above 10 000 sat before the relaunch! Peaked at 16000 sato and that was without a strong community.

I agree. Just hope it doesn't get dumped

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:11:57 AM

I wonder if a new announcement thread would be better. Hope the dev can answer this.

CONTACT
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:34:53 AM

I wonder if a new announcement thread would be better. Hope the dev can answer this.

I will make a new announcement thread tomorrow. Talking about the destruction of coins and the giveaway. Does anyone know how to officially destroy coins? I'm not sure how to destroy them. I might talk to the Limecoin dev because he apprently helped another coin destroy coins.

DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:39:29 AM

I might make a new announcement thread. Talking about the destruction of coins and the giveaway. Does anyone know how to officially destroy coins? I'm not sure how to destroy them. I might talk to the Limecoin dev because he apprently helped another coin destroy coins.

you might also give a try to rat4 from BC and joel for NC2, if your first option doesnt work.

CONTACT
$dakini

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:40:07 AM

I might make a new announcement thread. Talking about the destruction of coins and the giveaway. Does anyone know how to officially destroy coins? I'm not sure how to destroy them. I might talk to the Limecoin dev because he apprently helped another coin destroy coins.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=549485.msg6503627#msg6503627
Also FREEB was planning to destroy coins as transaction fees, by sending between two accounts.
YinCoinYangCoin (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:42:50 AM

The most important thing to handle right now is to get working wallets. This has to be done now. I need people to mine Yin/Yang from their wallets by putting gen=1 in the .conf file. Also, we need some working nodes. Please post working nodes and I will add them to the OP if they're not there now.

Everyone please jump into the #yin/yang room in http://webchat.freenode.net/ I need to discuss something with a group of about 6-10 people.

bitwarrior
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:44:41 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=549485.msg6503627#msg6503627
Also FREEB was planning to destroy coins as transaction fees, by sending between two accounts.
This is cool, just try increasing the TX fee and send to each other until it goes lmost zero.
Or send it to wallet, encrypt it and send it to limbo or just delete to a site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: