Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯ RELAUNCH First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯  (Read 41443 times)
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:31:59 PM

Guys the distribution is not official yet i have received a couple applications this will need to wait. There is another question i added to the apply form.

Once the dev post the new thread it will be open to send your answers for now do not send anything.
quick question about the distribution then if that's okay Smiley : shouldn't the people who already own Yin/Yang receive a bonus ? It's not very interesting for investors who are in since the beginning, and currently still holding yinyangs (like me), to see that the currency they have been buying  with their own money is now being spread for free. I kind of have a feeling we are being left out ?

The point of this distribution is to widen the community. There will be more then 1 wave , you shouldnt worry about receiving less or more right now the main plan is to grow the community and help the coin gain better value.

Whats the point of having some extra bonus in coins if the value of the coin wont go up?

Everything has to be done step by step and the first step is growing the community.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 12:46:42 PM

Guys the distribution is not official yet i have received a couple applications this will need to wait. There is another question i added to the apply form.

Once the dev post the new thread it will be open to send your answers for now do not send anything.
quick question about the distribution then if that's okay Smiley : shouldn't the people who already own Yin/Yang receive a bonus ? It's not very interesting for investors who are in since the beginning, and currently still holding yinyangs (like me), to see that the currency they have been buying  with their own money is now being spread for free. I kind of have a feeling we are being left out ?

We are not being left out if your going to see it in long term what the OP is doing, like this distribution.
Its being done in order for this community to grow and prosper.

I am also a big investor of these coins and I see it as a good way for promoting.
I approve this move Smiley
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:19:36 PM

to sync type addnode 198.211.33.128 onetry in your debug window

Credit goes to Ky_storm

I am fully synced now

CONTACT
Tekna

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 01:42:08 PM

i'm interested now  Grin
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:36:03 PM

This thread is becoming more alive!

On twitter the dev wrote this: New relaunch coming in a couple of days, and new thread coming! I can say that coin count will be lowered, and distribution coming!

this is getting exiting to see this much work put into this coin. I know a lot of other teams would have gave up already but we have  a strong community here.

I just noticed we are growing well in the mintpal ranking system.
Rnbin

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 02:40:14 PM

quick question about the distribution then if that's okay Smiley : shouldn't the people who already own Yin/Yang receive a bonus ? It's not very interesting for investors who are in since the beginning, and currently still holding yinyangs (like me), to see that the currency they have been buying  with their own money is now being spread for free. I kind of have a feeling we are being left out ?

We are not being left out if your going to see it in long term what the OP is doing, like this distribution.

I am also a big investor of these coins and I see it as a good way for promoting.
Don't get me wrong, i approve it too. I've been selling and buying yin/yang since the start to help the volume on Pol like probably many others, my latest trade was about 20K of the coins (mostly Yin) which i bought for 300 sat. Just knowing that now people (INCLUDING leechers who'll dump and earn a few $ for nothing) get 4k of the coins while I and others have paid $5 or more for that a few days ago. If the coin would sell for that price, there will sure be a lot of dumpers that'll cause a drop in price. So most likely the coins will be worth a fraction of that after the distribution as it is set up right now. I hope you understand my point of view, early investors will benefit way less than new investors since the value will go down a lot. And since all my btc is already invested in Yin/yang, i'm unable to buy any of them cheap, right after distribution. So I (and others who invested before the distribution) can only watch how their stocks will shrink in value and wait a (long?) period for them to get to the same value as it was before distribution. Quite a downside for us.

That's why it'd be great if current holders of the coin would get rewarded for their effort in some way. Right now they're disadvantaged, even when you speak of an increase in value on the long run.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:00:28 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2014, 03:10:31 PM by DailyModo

quick question about the distribution then if that's okay Smiley : shouldn't the people who already own Yin/Yang receive a bonus ? It's not very interesting for investors who are in since the beginning, and currently still holding yinyangs (like me), to see that the currency they have been buying  with their own money is now being spread for free. I kind of have a feeling we are being left out ?

Don't get me wrong, i approve it too. I've been selling and buying yin/yang since the start to help the volume on Pol like probably many others, my latest trade was about 20K of the coins (mostly Yin) which i bought for 300 sat. Just knowing that now people (INCLUDING leechers who'll dump and earn a few $ for nothing) get 4k of the coins while I and others have paid $5 or more for that a few days ago. If the coin would sell for that price, there will sure be a lot of dumpers that'll cause a drop in price. So most likely the coins will be worth a fraction of that after the distribution as it is set up right now. I hope you understand my point of view, early investors will benefit way less than new investors since the value will go down a lot. And since all my btc is already invested in Yin/yang, i'm unable to buy any of them cheap, right after distribution. So I (and others who invested before the distribution) can only watch how their stocks will shrink in value and wait a (long?) period for them to get to the same value as it was before distribution. Quite a downside for us.

That's why it'd be great if current holders of the coin would get rewarded for their effort in some way. Right now they're disadvantaged, even when you speak of an increase in value on the long run.

1-The coin price was below 100 satoshi, how do you expect it to go lower? It is going lower day after day without the distribution at this price it shouldnt be worth dumping.

2-The distribution will be done in multiple waves, in order to participate in wave 2 you will either need to have kept your coins from wave 1 or be a new applicants. This is how holders will be rewarded more then the non holders.

3-The reward you will have is the price growth, you already hold coins and once the price goes up you will be rewarded for these coins so the 5$ you put into this will reward you and not the new members from the distribution.

4-We should stop talking about the price and the investments, right now the concept of yin and yang being 2 coins is pretty unique with a total coins cap of 15M it can easily go above 4-5k sat in the markets. But for this you need a big community to support the market prices.

I hope people can be more active in this thread. It is not because you only hold a coin longer or have paid for it that you deserve to be rewarded for it, when you work and help the coin grow thats when you should be rewarded imo.

CONTACT
shockstar

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 03:44:18 PM

Am i the only one with 7mhash of power in that pool? We need more hash power at the multipool.  o_O
mumus

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:18:15 PM
Last edit: May 23, 2014, 06:21:23 PM by mumus

I've opened my nodes (Yin and Yang) on ip 84.229.6.88. I'm fully synchronized and also enabled setgenereate on both nodes. I can open nodes on 2 more computers if it's needed but without gen=1.

I've opened one more pair of nodes on 54.201.250.195 so if someone still has sync problem adding these lines in the .conf files will help:
addnode=198.211.33.128
addnode=107.170.34.201
addnode=54.201.250.195
addnode=84.229.43.44
hanoosh

Activity: 210

LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:21:03 PM

1+

im holding 60k Yin & 3k Yang, and i agree!

For any Graphics Design PM me Wink
LION https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649055
ky_storm

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

@ky_storm

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:30:02 PM

Am i the only one with 7mhash of power in that pool? We need more hash power at the multipool.  o_O

I still be there with you.  Grin
ky_storm

Activity: 105

@ky_storm

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:31:41 PM

I've opened my nodes (Yin and Yang) on ip 84.229.6.88. I'm fully synchronized and also enabled setgenereate on both nodes. I can open nodes on 2 more computers if it's needed but without gen=1.

I've opened one more pair of nodes on 54.201.250.195 so if someone still has sync problem adding these lines in the .conf files will help:
addnode=198.211.33.128
addnode=107.170.34.201
addnode=54.201.250.195
addnode=84.229.6.88

Great.
Rnbin

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:48:06 PM

1-The coin price was below 100 satoshi, how do you expect it to go lower?
I was referring to the price a few days ago

2-The distribution will be done in multiple waves, in order to participate in wave 2 you will either need to have kept your coins from wave 1 or be a new applicants. This is how holders will be rewarded more then the non holders.

(...)

I hope people can be more active in this thread. It is not because you only hold a coin longer or have paid for it that you deserve to be rewarded for it
contradiction ?

4-We should stop talking about the price and the investments, right now the concept of yin and yang being 2 coins is pretty unique with a total coins cap of 15M it can easily go above 4-5k sat in the markets.
contradiction² ?

when you work and help the coin grow thats when you should be rewarded imo
Aiding the trade volume by selling and buying, even when the price was >300s with the knowledge it was doomed to heavily drop, is helping imo. Especially because I didn't dump but kept them instead.

But nevermind, I wanted to bring up a point of my view and was hoping for some understanding. Don't want to devaluate or start criticism in a vulnerable stage of this flowering community, so i'll rest my case. I hope the best for the future and will not stop believing in this coin.
moneyflow

Activity: 281

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:50:32 PM

addnode=198.211.33.128
addnode=107.170.34.201
addnode=54.201.250.195
addnode=84.229.6.88

Thank you buddy.
felment

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 05:52:28 PM

Does anyone know how to officially destroy coins? I'm not sure how to destroy them.

This post from the freebies coin thread may help

Any news on the coin destruction video yet or are we still waiting?

Hi,

Regarding this issue I would like to discuss with everyone the possibilities before we do something we can't undo.

First of all, when anyone issues the command getinfo it will be presented a variable called "moneysupply" which shows the amount of existing coins. Right now it is 501029874.12035203. This information will not be reduced by 175000000 after we destroy the coin. If this is what we are expecting it might be another options, but I sincerely don't think this is required.

There are a few ways to make these coins unavailable:

1. Come up with an address that passes the basic sanity checks but is internally invalid. We can know for sure that no key could possibly match this address.

2) Put strings of characters in the address that are way beyond what anyone could generate in a vanity address. For example, if the address has "FreebiesThatWereGoneForever" in it, it's clearly beyond anyone's capability to find a corresponding private key.

3) Use a public key that's obviously made up, such as one that consists only of zero bytes or that contains all consecutive digits of Pi. It's clearly beyond anyone's capability to find a corresponding private key. (For this one to work, we need to disclose the public key.)

4) Use a hash of the public key that's obviously made up. This works the same as the option above, but the difficulty would be in even finding a public key with such a hash, much less finding the corresponding private key.

shivamchawla

Activity: 466

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2014, 06:08:49 PM

Can u lower the 40+post requirement in the application form? I barely use bitcointalk but i have been holding out my yang since the first distribution. I dont want to be left out Sad
cryptopian

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:15:01 PM

(...)

I hope people can be more active in this thread. It is not because you only hold a coin longer or have paid for it that you deserve to be rewarded for it
contradiction ?

4-We should stop talking about the price and the investments, right now the concept of yin and yang being 2 coins is pretty unique with a total coins cap of 15M it can easily go above 4-5k sat in the markets.
contradiction² ?

Aiding the trade volume by selling and buying, even when the price was >300s with the knowledge it was doomed to heavily drop, is helping imo. Especially because I didn't dump but kept them instead.

But nevermind, I wanted to bring up a point of my view and was hoping for some understanding. Don't want to devaluate or start criticism in a vulnerable stage of this flowering community, so i'll rest my case. I hope the best for the future and will not stop believing in this coin.

I felt the same way really, many invested at 300-500 sats and have seen it drop rapidly and i fear that by distributing a few million of each coin i think it's fair to say that a good portion of that will more then likely be dumped onto the market affecting the coins already fragile position. I think i would have probably preferred no distribution at all meaning less of that would go on. I honestly feel that just the very action of taking 3 million out of circulation from each coin could have provoke new interest providing the community publicised it.

But looking at the bigger picture, I was voting for yinyang all day yesterday on mintpal and it was nice to see it slowly climb from 61 to 57. the next few steps up are quite some way off though, and if distribution can create some renewed interest and support for the coins and voting them up then i guess that it would be worth it.
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:27:45 PM

(...)

contradiction ?

contradiction² ?

I felt the same way really, many invested at 300-500 sats and have seen it drop rapidly and i fear that by distributing a few million of each coin i think it's fair to say that a good portion of that will more then likely be dumped onto the market affecting the coins already fragile position. I think i would have probably preferred no distribution at all meaning less of that would go on. I honestly feel that just the very action of taking 3 million out of circulation from each coin could have provoke new interest providing the community publicised it.

But looking at the bigger picture, I was voting for yinyang all day yesterday on mintpal and it was nice to see it slowly climb from 61 to 57. the next few steps up are quite some way off though, and if distribution can create some renewed interest and support for the coins and voting them up then i guess that it would be worth it.

Listen i bought some coin in the 1200 sats in the 500 sats and in the 200 sat.

Right now the markets are frozen and the buy and sell orders are resetted which mean once the distribution will start we will be chosing our new floor by setting new sell and new buy orders higher on the market.

It is only 1M of each coins that will be distirbuted to 500 people as a first wave. If this 500 poeple limit is not reached the extra coins will be given to reward the holders.

But my idea was that, the 2nd wave would be there to reward the holders because in the 2nd wave only the people who have holded their coins and brand new applicants will receive the 2nd wave. This is a way to reward the yin yang holders and still be able to bring new members in the community.

It will be too hard for the op to individually track every yin yang holders right now because he doesnt know if these holders bought their coins recently or they been keeping them ages ago knowing most people are keeping their coins on poloniex there is no way to know who is an old holder or not.

This is why it is better to take this distribution as a reference, people who already hold yin yang coin will also be elgigible to receive a distirbution share this is for everyone not only for non holders. Then in the 2nd wave  there will be new requirements to reward people and these requirements will advantage the yin yang active members and long time holders.

Right now i only see 1 problem with this community , everyone is thinking about his amount of coins but what is the point of having more coins when the price is this low??

just be patient here

1s step grow the community
2nd step create a higher market price
3rd step reward the yin yang holders
4th step introduce more and more features

this is how this should be done there is no time for individuality right now.

CONTACT
DailyModo

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 06:32:53 PM

Can u lower the 40+post requirement in the application form? I barely use bitcointalk but i have been holding out my yang since the first distribution. I dont want to be left out Sad

I could lower the 40+ posts if the member requesting his share show a constant sign of activity in here.

Distribution will help the community grow and also will reward the active members of this thread, so when ever an applicants has less then 40 posts i will be looking at his post record and see if he has at least been some what active in the thread.

This is how we will come to create a real working community.

So as long as people are active they will be considered.

But the accounts created after the 1st may 2014 will not be taken into consideration at all.

CONTACT
cryptopian

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2014, 07:12:23 PM

(...)

contradiction ?

contradiction² ?

Listen i bought some coin in the 1200 sats in the 500 sats and in the 200 sat.

Right now the markets are frozen and the buy and sell orders are resetted which mean once the distribution will start we will be chosing our new floor by setting new sell and new buy orders higher on the market.

It is only 1M of each coins that will be distirbuted to 500 people as a first wave. If this 500 poeple limit is not reached the extra coins will be given to reward the holders.

But my idea was that, the 2nd wave would be there to reward the holders because in the 2nd wave only the people who have holded their coins and brand new applicants will receive the 2nd wave. This is a way to reward the yin yang holders and still be able to bring new members in the community.

It will be too hard for the op to individually track every yin yang holders right now because he doesnt know if these holders bought their coins recently or they been keeping them ages ago knowing most people are keeping their coins on poloniex there is no way to know who is an old holder or not.

This is why it is better to take this distribution as a reference, people who already hold yin yang coin will also be elgigible to receive a distirbution share this is for everyone not only for non holders. Then in the 2nd wave  there will be new requirements to reward people and these requirements will advantage the yin yang active members and long time holders.

Right now i only see 1 problem with this community , everyone is thinking about his amount of coins but what is the point of having more coins when the price is this low??

just be patient here

1s step grow the community
2nd step create a higher market price
3rd step reward the yin yang holders
4th step introduce more and more features

this is how this should be done there is no time for individuality right now.

I whole heartedly agree with what you say there. I have been doing the same as you, buying up at whatever price they have been at, using profit from my daily trading to snap some up, often buying straight off the sell wall just to keep the price up. I'm not particularly bothered with what i hold or what they're worth right now, as i've always seen buying them under 1k sat a bargain compared to what its value really should be, i think i was just more concerned with it dropping quite badly in terms of being delisted if distribution was to be dumped on it and push it out further. I mean it was already struggling to keep above 100 sat with no real sell pressure.

I think it will be fine in the end, when i first joined the thread everything was up in the air, talks of new coin and transferring coins to the new one and various other ideas. at least we have a plan and some direction now, destroy some coins, distribute others, growth of the comunity,  and the rest should take care of itself. Just make sure that on the new ANN  thread our goals and aims are listed and clear for all to see so we can all be singing from the same sheet. As long as we all know what we want to achieve and how we are going to do it the coins should have a good future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: