Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:49:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 2123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency  (Read 4667229 times)
dbzenhosting

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:12:18 PM

Hey guys!

Welcome to our pool Minergate.com. We support mining of Monero and offer two reward models - PPS and PPLNS (you can choose suitable method for each currency individually).
Moreover, we have the lowest fees on the market (2% PPS, 1.5% PPLNS).
Enjoy the most profitable on our pool!

Regards,
Minergate.com
Enjoy the most profitable mining on our pool

Don't use Minergate. You will lose your coins. They won't pay. Its been a month and i have yet to receive my missing coins. They said they were "having issues with billing system" and have yet to restore my missing coins to my balance. They are focusing on adding new features rather than fixing their current system! Withdrawals will become buggy and you won't get your coins!
Very slow customer service. I have been sending emails requesting update on my case and i get nothing back.

TRUST ME, DON'T USE MINERGATE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:19:02 PM

Whether true or not, they do seem to have issues with simple maths with their "lowest fees on the market" at 2%. I think they meant "highest fees on the market" Tongue
nopedope89
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059

FROSTING

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:36:25 PM

Hey guys!

Welcome to our pool Minergate.com. We support mining of Monero and offer two reward models - PPS and PPLNS (you can choose suitable method for each currency individually).

Regards,
Minergate.com

Don't use Minergate. You will lose your coins. They won't pay. Its been a month and i have yet to receive my missing coins. They said they were "having issues with billing system" and have yet to restore my missing coins to my balance. They are focusing on adding new features rather than fixing their current system! Withdrawals will become buggy and you won't get your coins!
Very slow customer service. I have been sending emails requesting update on my case and i get nothing back.

We finally fixed our billing and withdrawals work fine now.
Check it yourself.

.next-generation social media service.
██   based on blockchain technology ██
                      ▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
           ▄▄█████▀    ▄ ▀███▄   ▀▀█████▄
       ▄▄█████▀       ██▄ ▀███▄      ▀▀█████▄
      ▐███▀▀        ▄█████  ████         ▀███▌
      ▐███         ████▀███▄ ▀███         ███▌
      ▐███        ████  ▀███▄ ▀███▄       ███▌
      ▐███      ▄███▀ ▄█  ███▌ ▐███▌      ███▌
      ▐███     ▄███▀ ████  ▀██▓  ████     ███▌
      ▐███    ████  ███▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄   ███▌
      ▐███   ████ ▄███▀ ▄██████████████▄  ███▌
      ▐██▀ ▄███▀ ▄███▒                    ███▌
      ▐█▀ ▄███▀ █████████████████████████████▌
         ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
           ▀▀█████▄▄             ▄█████▀▀
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀██ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀ ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀███▀ ████▄ ███ ███▀▀▀▀▀
     ███▄▄▄▄ ███   ▐██▌▐██▄  ▐██ ▐██████  ███▄▄▄▄▄   ██▌    ▓██  █████▄███ ██▌ ▄▄▄▄▄
     ██▀▀▀▀  ███   ▐██▌▐███▀███▀ ▐██        ▀▀▀▀██▌  ██▌    ▓██  ███ █████ ██▌   ███
     ██▌     ▀████████ ▐██   ██▌ ▐███████░████████   ██▌   █████ ███  ▀███ ▀████████
Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
dbzenhosting

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:47:52 PM

Hey guys!

Regards,
Minergate.com

Check it yourself.

Yeah the Withdrawals may work now but my balance still shows Monero 0.000000000000
I would like my missing coins back >>>
Ticket N808
darkota

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:54:36 PM

Hey guys!

Regards,
Minergate.com

Check it yourself.

Yeah the Withdrawals may work now but my balance still shows Monero 0.000000000000
Ticket N808

Just dont use Minergate....
dbzenhosting

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 05:56:09 PM

I stopped using Minergate a month. Other than that XMR looking strong. Keep up the support. Can't wait until new wallet!
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:06:23 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 06:20:09 PM by aminorex

"We all know what is actually happening" -- I must be wearing my stupid hat today, because it sounds to me like a pool threatening to take money mined to one address and redistribute it in a way other than what the standard pool contract and fee schedule indicates.  

"Threatening" is also scary language.  I will tell what I'm going to do.  I don't think it threatens anyone -- quite the contrary, I think it helps everyone.  I am going to take the Claymore miner, and change the developer fee address in the binary.  Then I will mine coins and 100% of the mined coins will be donated to the ATI open source miner bounty. I think the Claymore miner is just evil, and bad for Monero.  I made no promises to Claymore when I downloaded it, and I am not keeping promises that I did not make.  

Likewise, I would tell the MPAA:  Your broken business model does not make me a bad person, no matter how you squeal.

Also, if you would like a Claymore binary hacked to donate 5% to the bounty, let me know in PM.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
nopedope89
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:17:05 PM

Hey guys!

Regards,
Minergate.com

Check it yourself.

Ticket N808

We will check you ticket and get back to you

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1103

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:20:37 PM

Also, I'm pretty sure minergate only allows you to mine with simpleminer, which is super slow compared to LucasJones or Wolf cpuminer.
nopedope89
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:25:47 PM

Hey guys!

Regards,
Minergate.com

Check it yourself.

Ticket N808

Hey guys!

Regards,
Minergate.com

Check it yourself.

Ticket N808

Dear dbzenhosting,

I checked you account and the funds have been already returned to you balance.

Here is transaction hash https://minergate.com/blockchain/mro/transaction/37aa21ff5039dfd888f8e69252f696940e422e9b07009e46f6ccbfbca6d7afa1

Regards,
Minergate

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
nopedope89
Legendary

FROSTING

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:29:35 PM

Also, I'm pretty sure minergate only allows you to mine with simpleminer, which is super slow compared to LucasJones or Wolf cpuminer.

No, you are not right, on Friday we implemented Wolf hash function in our miner (Minergate miner v2.08 https://minergate.com/downloads/gui) and now mining is very efficient!

Regards,
Minergate

▄▄█▄ ▀▄▄
                   ▄███████  ███▄▄
               ▄█████▀▀ ████  ▀█████▄▄
               ▀▀█████▄▄     ▄▄████▀▀
                   ▀▀█████▄█████▀
                       ▀████▀

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube
Telegram [EN]
Telegram [KOR]
Medium
5w00p

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:46:09 PM

Do not use MinerRape

If you have "fixed everything" (paraphrased, not a direct quote), you must have already compensated all the miners that never received their mined coins.

If not, you are still guilty of miner rape.
firedoner

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:59:36 PM

Just a thought... Are you running multiple keyboard (language) layouts in Windows? Is it possible that you might have entered the password using one keyboard layout, and are now using another one i.e. having a separate English and your particular language keyboard layouts?

its a good thought as i hadnt thought of it.... im not too sure if i am running multile keybord languages, how could i check this??

it is very possible to be honest... how would i be able to sort this if this is the case??

thanks dude much appreciated

[I truncated the previous conversation so it does not take too much space]

The fact that you are asking me this probably means that you are running only one, but here is how you can check.

In Windows, go to Control Panel, and from there to Region and Language (this is true on Win7). From the dialog box that will appear click on the Keyboards and Language tab, and once there click on the Change Keyboards button. A new dialog box will appear. If on the list in the Installed Services frame you see a single keyboard format like US or whatever your input language is, then you do not need to worry multiple keyboard layouts, you only have one. If you have more than one in that list, then you can cycle through them with Left Alt + Shift once you cancel out of the all dialog boxes you just opened.

hey it was english uk only, thanks for the idea and have a good night
HardwarePal

Activity: 565

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:01:59 PM

For those concerned with all the pools cutting Claymores fee and Claymores miner in general I have already started a project with a "well known" dev to create a Open Source GPU miner which "might" be released in a week or two as per the dev.

This is going to cost me , but I think it will be good for the community in general and after its revealed (+ the very talented dev aswell if he wants to) we can level out the playing field.

Those that would like to contribute to the fund after development or for further development are welcome as soon as we have a matching or better version than Claymores without any hidden or % fees.

For the times being we will have to sit tight on Claymores Gpu miner.

aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:13:52 PM

For those concerned with all the pools cutting Claymores fee and Claymores miner in general I have already started a project with a "well known" dev to create a Open Source GPU miner which "might" be released in a week or two as per the dev.

This is going to cost me , but I think it will be good for the community in general and after its revealed (+ the very talented dev aswell if he wants to) we can level out the playing field.

Those that would like to contribute to the fund after development or for further development are welcome as soon as we have a matching or better version than Claymores without any hidden or % fees.

+1

So post an address for donations, please.  A fresh one, with a view key.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:20:31 PM

+1

So post an address for donations, please.  A fresh one, with a view key.

hear my idea
let the pools block claymore fee and collect it to this open source bounty!

33zer0w0lf

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 08:25:43 PM

Check out that new luck feature http://mro.extremepool.org Pool Blocks

Extreme Pool
http://www.extremepool.org

We offer a Pool for every Cryptonote Coin
Features:
•Fast Payouts directly to your private wallet.
•Address Validation
•Latest pool code from Zone117x
•Variable Difficulty based on your individual CPU performance
•Verified Secure
•Servers hosted in our own Data Center, not hosted by an online 3rd party provider
•Servers secured with enterprise firewalls

Come mine with us!
We have the most popular BCN and DuckNote pools available!

http://www.extremepool.org
http://mro.extremepool.org

http://www.extremepool.org (BCN) (MRO) (QCN) (XDN) (BBR) (AEON) (ORION) (DSH) (CRR) (INF8)
binaryFate
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Still wild and free

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 08:47:46 PM

Please post your pool ads in the dedicated thread.

This is getting harder and harder to dig through the low-value posts.

Monero's privacy and therefore fungibility are MUCH stronger than Bitcoin's. 
This makes Monero a better candidate to deserve the term "digital cash".
mindless

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 09:39:06 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 10:08:37 PM by mindless

If you there mining with us at: http://pool.cryptoescrow.eu
You have probably noticed, that we are the luckiest mining pool
on the market for the last 3 days
Or the luckiest mining pool since our relaunch with zone117x on our team.
I don't know if this is his setup, but we are averaging 488% luck for the last 3 days.
This can be checked and proved at: http://pool.cryptoescrow.eu/#pool_blocks

If you weren't mining with us, it's never too late to join!

Quick pool code:
Code:
minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://mine.cryptoescrow.eu:5555 -u YOUR-WALLET-ADDRESS -p x -t 4

Our Pool's Advantages:
  • Always running the freshest code(Updated 2014.07.01)
  • DDoS protected
  • Custom & Stable Daemon
  • W/ tech support from zone117x (the developer of the pool software)

Monero Development Supporting Pool - Low 0.8% Fee + 0.2% Donation to Monero development, 24/7 Monitoring.
HardwarePal

Activity: 565

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 09:45:37 PM

Due to all the talk about Claymores Closed Source 5% Gpu Miner, I have paid Wolf to release his OpenCL for the Gpu miner on github and have some of the opensource community contribute and himself aswell.

The initial idea was to pay him 10BTC to do the project and release a working miner. I have changed plans due to Wolf being tired + pool owners wanting to cut Claymores 5% which could cause other bigger problems.

I paid him a total of 3BTC to release the code. He will be updating here in a few hours.
Pages: « 1 ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 [418] 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 ... 2123 »
  Print  

Jump to: