Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:38:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN!  (Read 470207 times)
libivan

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:20:23 PM

I notice JPC is frozen on Poloniex. Anyone know why? The price dipped way down and went back up right before.

Also noticed that... =/

... meanwhile voting on Mintpal... =)

anyway, it's already unfrozen.... no help from poloniex support. no info or help here... :/
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:37:31 PM

is the estimate coin per day, showed in the pool wrong or what? i'm not getting that amount by any mean
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:46:49 PM

There are two main strategical competitive advantages of JackpotCoin;

Transaction speed  + New Hash Algo.

Yes, there are more stuffs such as true pos/pos hybrid, true random super block, robust and stable codes, etc....

But the speed and the new hash algo is the most obvious advantages for new users and investors.

While it is important to promote the speed, we also need to emphasize more about the new hash algo.

However the name of the algo is Jackpotcoin Hash Algorithm (JHA) which is just a repeated name of Jackpotcoin.

To spread out this algorithm to new altcoins and promote it, it is better to have a neutral name like
x11 to Darkcoin, scrypt-N to Vertcoin, x13 to ?, etc..

I want to ask your option to change the hash algorithm to a new name, possibly x5 or x7 or whatever something very sexy name, easy to remember, easy to figure out it is a hash algo name.

If you need more technical description about the algo, read this again,

http://www.bomijoa.com/?document_srl=4631

how about x777

you should post here more often. it's hard fighting playa haters all alone
omahapoker

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:51:28 PM

were less than 200 votes for #4 spot

we can do this

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 08:53:44 PM

Yes, there are more stuffs such as true pos/pos hybrid, true random super block, robust and stable codes, etc....

But the speed and the new hash algo is the most obvious advantages for new users and investors.

While it is important to promote the speed, we also need to emphasize more about the new hash algo.

However the name of the algo is Jackpotcoin Hash Algorithm (JHA) which is just a repeated name of Jackpotcoin.

To spread out this algorithm to new altcoins and promote it, it is better to have a neutral name like

I want to ask your option to change the hash algorithm to a new name, possibly x5 or x7 or whatever something very sexy name, easy to remember, easy to figure out it is a hash algo name.

what about 5HR (5 hash round) or just R-5 or other combinations of those
sobad

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:05:51 PM

DwarfPool rocking...

Not bad for one hour...

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:05:57 PM

we should try to find out which pool was compromised to get the user data. so, to everyone who's coins were stolen either on jpcdice or an exchange: which pool did you use?
And I wonder if the pool did store the passwords in plaintext? not encrypted? maybe the pool owner does still not know about that?

I know it might be a bit embarrasing to admit using the same password twice, but it will help to find a security weakness in one of the pools!

get over it.. i have had a TOOOOOOOON of pool and exchange hack attempts in the last year and that is just the ones that give me notification i know about lol

don't be a fucking moron noob simple.

and just how many places did you use the same password if you need us to post what pool we were using ? lol get it Huh??
jeez it sure as hell sounds like you used it on massive shit load of places.. and then came here and blamed what ever exchange you happen to be on.
note if you did the same dumb thing you would be hacked on ANY exchange so don't blame XYZ exchange.

get used to it scammers and thieves hit anything they can non stop.. duh ?

I use Password depot then right click Generate Password on the Tray icon for each password for each site.
I have a key for it but the free version can be used forever in free mode with up to 20 passwords ..one for each exchange Wink
They also have FREE mobile app's..
I chose it because of comparisons of various windows password managers.. Tried Kaspersky first but dumped it because of late updates for Firefox.

It won't matter what pool.. go change your passwords now !
if you guys need to narrow down what pool it was that is a red flag you were obviously using the same password,
on so many you can't even tell which pool may have leaked your password.. get it ?
ya pool owners will take your login and use it on other places to see if they can get it.. many are thieves.

When are people in crypto going to wake up and quit being gullible and realize prob 50% to 75%
of people posting shit coins and providing services such as pools are just straight up name changing scammers ?
grow up.
This ain't high school..

FUD first & ask questions later™
atomrigs

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:17:38 PM

what about 5HR (5 hash round) or just R-5 or other combinations of those

I like R5.
X777 is still related to jackpot.
Anybody has something more radical idea?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:20:33 PM

Instead of spending 1000s of dollars in btc trying to get added to mintpal you guys should try these guys out. They have added plenty coins before and they vote 1st then you pay. Maybe someone in community can approach

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639308.0

that doesnt look like a good idea.

yes me and 30 others have given money. but like $60 each.

if we didnt but votes that day that we did.JPC would have never gone up to what it did 83

you are hillarious noob LOL

every time you mention how much you spent on votes the number gets smaller hahhaha
and i have seen you take credit for this coins success over and over such as what i quoted..
you think your spending 3k usd to buy Votes at MintPal made JPC go to 83 sat's at Bittrex ? LOL are you high on drugs ? hahahha
News flash buddy i have pounded the pavement and put the word out and have personally gotten a lot of people involved and checking this coin out.
It's not a coincidence i had an old buddy add at to Cryptsy and i had vote #2 and the moderator had vote #1 Smiley
Quit trying to take credit for this coin !

And enough with the dumb noob coin predictions.. all your JPC market speculation is just nonsense.
You just finished saying on and on and on about how there was going to be a big price boost on Monday.
well.. it tanked hard.. your full of shit LOL

And then with this begging for MintPal votes crap non stop and market screen caps jeez, you are one irritating coin supporter LOL
You know what ? I am giving you your walking papers right here and now..
Your no longer allowed to trade Jackpot coin i am requesting you turn in your JPC coins and find some other coin to harass MintPal about (maybe Supercoin ?)
I'll talk it over with the "Council of JPC" but i think they will agree with me.. your out on your ass now son ..better start updating that crypto-resume Wink

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:24:16 PM

The first Anonymous Pool for JackpotCoin

http://dwarfpool.com/jpc

* Highly developed project without registration

* Autopayouts from 1000 JPC once an hour

* True round based PPS (proportional your shares)
  1% fee forever for members who will come within next 3 days!
  From Friday 20.07 fee increases to 2%  

*  No transaction fee

* Jackpot Reward will be split 50/50 between block finder and other members in the winning round

* 100% failover-infrastructure uptime

* DDoS protection by different providers

* Free choice of 2 dedicated server locations worldwide. To ensure 100% uptime, put the other servers as backup

* Separate workers with the same wallet-id for better vardiff and detailed per rig statistics

* Monitoring of every rig via email

* Greatly optimized stratum pool engine. Not P2Pool!

* Maxmimum transparency, no stealing shares, no hidden fees!

* "Fake shares" Attack resistant!

* Vardiff 16-1024

* Exellent Support 24/7 in english, pyccкий, deutsch

more features coming soon  Tongue

http://dwarfpool.com/jpc

DwarfPool German quality you can trust!

i find a lot of that bullshit and i am curious do you have one example you can PROVE of a fake share being submitted to a pool in the last year ?

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:31:14 PM

I want to ask your opinion to change the hash algorithm to a new name, possibly x5 or x7 or whatever something very sexy name, easy to remember, easy to figure out it is a hash algo name.

the dev called it JHA algo from the start and i did too but i looked at the miner code when he released the coin and every day since i have told people it uses..

x5 algo

because it has 5 algo in the hashing vs x11 that uses 11 algo's
notice my sig has said that all along Wink

summer is here and this coin can be up to 10 degrees cooler for gpu miners i found myself.. vs scrypt.
and its even better because it uses 5 algo's instead of 11 (x11 coins) burning electricity.. less work = less heat ?

MCMK

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:32:39 PM

Someone get Spoetnik a snickers.

Context: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFjWoM36TXM
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:43:06 PM

So basically 2FA protects your account 99.9% of the time if you didn't have a virus or keylogger when you enabled 2FA on an exchange correct?

Because if a hacker has logged your browsing history and saw your 2FA secret code then, you are still vulnerable.

kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:55:53 PM

So with about 20MH/s on Dwarfpool...

If only it wasn't just a "very approximated" estimate Sad

Haha 52.1mil JPC/day with 20MH!? If only...a more realistic estimate is ~35k JPC a day, otherwise we'd all be rich.  Cheesy

So basically 2FA protects your account 99.9% of the time if you didn't have a virus or keylogger when you enabled 2FA on an exchange correct?

Because if a hacker has logged your browsing history and saw your 2FA secret code then, you are still vulnerable.

Only if they had the code/QR from when you first set up 2FA, which is show only once when first configuring 2FA. Unlikely they'd be able to get that from your browser history, it's not cached. As the codes rotate every 30s key-logging one 2FA code wouldn't do them much good either. I'd be very surprised if someone got hacked who had 2FA, you don't need to outrun the lion you just need to outrun the other guy, hackers go for the easy targets because there are so many of them why bother trying to break into a 2FA account (the only real way would be to an exploit in the exchange itself).

Moral of the story, set up 2FA it really is important!
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:57:35 PM

is the estimate coin per day, showed in the pool wrong or what? i'm not getting that amount by any mean

Yeah it's totally wrong. 10MH is about 20k/JPC/day at current diff and block reward.
omahapoker

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 09:57:45 PM

Instead of spending 1000s of dollars in btc trying to get added to mintpal you guys should try these guys out. They have added plenty coins before and they vote 1st then you pay. Maybe someone in community can approach

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=639308.0

that doesnt look like a good idea.

yes me and 30 others have given money. but like $60 each.

if we didnt but votes that day that we did.JPC would have never gone up to what it did 83

you are hillarious noob LOL

every time you mention how much you spent on votes the number gets smaller hahhaha
and i have seen you take credit for this coins success over and over such as what i quoted..
you think your spending 3k usd to buy Votes at MintPal made JPC go to 83 sat's at Bittrex ? LOL are you high on drugs ? hahahha
News flash buddy i have pounded the pavement and put the word out and have personally gotten a lot of people involved and checking this coin out.
It's not a coincidence i had an old buddy add at to Cryptsy and i had vote #2 and the moderator had vote #1 Smiley
Quit trying to take credit for this coin !

And enough with the dumb noob coin predictions.. all your JPC market speculation is just nonsense.
You just finished saying on and on and on about how there was going to be a big price boost on Monday.
well.. it tanked hard.. your full of shit LOL

And then with this begging for MintPal votes crap non stop and market screen caps jeez, you are one irritating coin supporter LOL
You know what ? I am giving you your walking papers right here and now..
Your no longer allowed to trade Jackpot coin i am requesting you turn in your JPC coins and find some other coin to harass MintPal about (maybe Supercoin ?)
I'll talk it over with the "Council of JPC" but i think they will agree with me.. your out on your ass now son ..better start updating that crypto-resume Wink

either your a chick or gay stalker. did we date or something in the past? you nag like all my old girlfriends

Im spent $75 cuz i sent 0.12BTC

20 other people sent 0.1BTC which is around $60

this must be one of the dumbest posts i ever read

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:02:17 PM

I can't possibly stress enough how important it is to have 2FA on anything and everything crypto currency related. Install Authy on your phone, set up 2FA on your email and every exchange you ever have coins at. Sure it's a minor pain in the ass to have to get a code to login, but it's much less annoying than losing your money.

Were talking about mostly anonymous internet money than can be moved around without a trace and currently has almost zero repercussions for the hacker/thief. Honestly, 2FA should be required on exchanges these days.

some exchange don't provide 2fa through email, what about i want to use 2fa on a normal phone? they should provide sms form too...

Well, you're the one at risk for holding out, not anyone else. I truly find it hard to believe that people involved in something as technical as crypto currency don't have a smartphone and or tablet.  Given that password databases have been hacked in the past, I'd say obtaining a device capable of 2FA is simply a required operating cost. I also assume most people here have a decent investment in crypto already through mining and trading as well, so it should be a small fraction of your portfolio at least. Even if you have zero interest in a tablet or smartphone, it's a pretty poor excuse when the security of much larger value is on the line.

it's not about having or not a smartphone, it is because a normal phone is more secure than a smartphone, since there is no internet connection

If you don't have a smart phone then just get an old old ipod touch for like $50

They are very cheap these days.

And stick with Apple instead of Android. Too much Malware on the Google Play store.

cbuchner1

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:02:56 PM

can we stop quoting Spoetnik please? I have this guy on Ignore for a reason.
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:06:04 PM

we should try to find out which pool was compromised to get the user data. so, to everyone who's coins were stolen either on jpcdice or an exchange: which pool did you use?
And I wonder if the pool did store the passwords in plaintext? not encrypted? maybe the pool owner does still not know about that?

I know it might be a bit embarrasing to admit using the same password twice, but it will help to find a security weakness in one of the pools!

get over it.. i have had a TOOOOOOOON of pool and exchange hack attempts in the last year and that is just the ones that give me notification i know about lol

don't be a fucking moron noob simple.

and just how many places did you use the same password if you need us to post what pool we were using ? lol get it Huh??
jeez it sure as hell sounds like you used it on massive shit load of places.. and then came here and blamed what ever exchange you happen to be on.
note if you did the same dumb thing you would be hacked on ANY exchange so don't blame XYZ exchange.

get used to it scammers and thieves hit anything they can non stop.. duh ?

I use Password depot then right click Generate Password on the Tray icon for each password for each site.
I have a key for it but the free version can be used forever in free mode with up to 20 passwords ..one for each exchange Wink
They also have FREE mobile app's..
I chose it because of comparisons of various windows password managers.. Tried Kaspersky first but dumped it because of late updates for Firefox.

It won't matter what pool.. go change your passwords now !
if you guys need to narrow down what pool it was that is a red flag you were obviously using the same password,
on so many you can't even tell which pool may have leaked your password.. get it ?
ya pool owners will take your login and use it on other places to see if they can get it.. many are thieves.

When are people in crypto going to wake up and quit being gullible and realize prob 50% to 75%
of people posting shit coins and providing services such as pools are just straight up name changing scammers ?
grow up.
This ain't high school..

dude, I know that you are known as...well...a bit strange. But can't you think for 5 seconds before writing a wall of text?

1. I did not lose any coins, and there were no attempts to log in to any of my accounts. I use different user/pass combinations all over the place.
2. there seem to be a security problem with one of the pools. do you think that it's a coincidence that the exact same user/pass combinations are used to login to jpcdice & the exchanges? what do you think where the attackers got those passwords from? dreamed about it? if there is a problem somewhere, it has to be checked.

no matter if I'm personally affected by that, a good community should watch out for possible problems, and get them sorted. you are welcome to contribute to that case in a normal way. but as long as you always just annoy people with your attitude, better write nothing at all.

Edit: sorry Christian, too late ^^

nomad1109

Activity: 238

Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:17:19 PM

can we stop quoting Spoetnik please? I have this guy on Ignore for a reason.

Some people take longer to realize where the 'Ignore' button is... they will eventually find it. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 [237] 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: