Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:27:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN!  (Read 470217 times)
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:09:33 PM

So what is a recommended virus scanner/ spyware scanner?

I use 5 at once and sometimes I think its not enough.

i use NONE and i am pretty much bullet proof Smiley

last AV i tried was in 2005 and then a for week in 2008 i think.. Kaspersky

YOU are the best security.. Antivirus software can't stop stupid.
If you can't protect your self use something other than windows maybe ?
thinking Antivirus heuristics and database stored code signatures is going to protect you is naive beyond comprehension..
and virtually a waste of time and gives users a massive false sense of security when they have none.
if you are going to double click on something that could be a virus then you are beyond help.. trying to slap a band-aid on a bullet wound isn't gonna get you far..

i have identified and had removed an endless stream of malware related to crypto on Torrent sites for example..
last couple years no one else has once.. i am the only guy filtering out the crap.. i have also spotted some here before *first.
combined with a decade or two of coding and revere engineering and PC repairs business's i have owned i worry about malware 0%

i bet a lot of guys get infected because they use a dumb pass on a random pool and the guy running the pool steals your password then does the obvious..
just randomly starts checking passwords at exchanges.. there is not secret to it really.. it's common sense.

so using a pass on an exchange + anywhere else is pretty god damn dumb lol
it's being a naive little crypto noob.. wake up this scene is full of wolves that will drain you dry first chance they get.
I think all this defending scam coins that goes on here has given people the wrong impression on the scene..
One guy screams scam and 10 more scream oh he's just a troll giving all you idiots around the world a sense that the poor innocent scammers are being picked on.
in reality nubs are played like puppets around here and there is groups of scammers competing for the all mighty noob dollar.
battling for control of lemmings LOL

hey why do you think there is a whole sub-forum here for scammers ?
must be a conspiracy i guess huh ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:09:37 PM

kebabman

it's possible to fix the estimate per day, like adding a % reduction based on some test to display the real value

it really start to irritate me...
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:12:36 PM

kebabman

it's possible to fix the estimate per day, like adding a % reduction based on some test to display the real value

Yes, I probably can, MPOS is usually good at estimating but the wildly fluctuating PoS/PoW difficulty of this coin really messes it up. I'll work on it. Smiley
nomad1109

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Medichain: The Medical Big-Data Platform

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:27:01 PM

may-be nobody was hacked, just someone who wanted to sell his large stack and prefered to say it was a hacker if the price is going down rather than admitting it was him cashing out...  Roll Eyes

Or this is the new FUD attack on a coin by telling everyone how insecure it is to try and trade or sell on those exchanges...

Seems to be happening a lot, and I agree with the exchange guys that it is REALLY fishy that you wouldn't even open a ticket with the exchange to get to the bottom of such a large loss.

There has to be some reason they go public immediately with their alleged stupidity.

Not saying this is the case with all people, I am sure some are legitimately being taken advantage of, but some of the claims seem so matter of fact.

kebabman

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:28:39 PM

kebabman

Alright, I fixed the stats, take a look. They are still 'best guess' but they should be more realistic now. Does this mean you'll come back to mine at Hash@Me? Smiley
minimila

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:31:13 PM

dwarfpool is awesome.  mining some good coins  Grin

yepp, I like how everything is visible on the first look. The only thing missing for JPC would be to display the current jackpot also on the site with the personal data, and not only on the main site.

No offense to dwarpool and all that but it seems pretty ugly on the information frony, and the fact you just provide a JPC address vs registering a username with workers makes looking at your stats pretty difficult. I don't get how that is 'visible on the first look'?  Undecided

Example; the jackpot block was hit in round X....tell me how you see how many shares you had in that round and therefore how much of the jackpot you are entitled to? Also, what's the pool efficiency? How many rejects did you workers have? There are pro's and con's to both approaches, but I prefer the more detailed historical statistics available from a registration pool personally.

dwarves-miners find the stat quite userfriendly, but from your post I guess, you did not see the personal pages of miners.

there is stat for each user on his personal page, showing his sent shares, what difficulty with, on which block and what % of the total amount.
The standard MPOS does not provide such detailed statistic.

DwarfPool Quality you can trust! http://DwarfPool.com Reliable MONERO Pool
Profit Calculator and Price chart: JackpotCoin Maxcoin Talkcoin Saffroncoin  DwarfExplorer: Talkcoin with chat
Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS: [XMR][JPC][MAX][GRS][TAC][SFR]Support thread on forum
kebabman

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:35:04 PM

yepp, I like how everything is visible on the first look. The only thing missing for JPC would be to display the current jackpot also on the site with the personal data, and not only on the main site.

No offense to dwarpool and all that but it seems pretty ugly on the information frony, and the fact you just provide a JPC address vs registering a username with workers makes looking at your stats pretty difficult. I don't get how that is 'visible on the first look'?  Undecided

Example; the jackpot block was hit in round X....tell me how you see how many shares you had in that round and therefore how much of the jackpot you are entitled to? Also, what's the pool efficiency? How many rejects did you workers have? There are pro's and con's to both approaches, but I prefer the more detailed historical statistics available from a registration pool personally.

dwarves-miners find the stat quite userfriendly, but from your post I guess, you did not see the personal pages of miners.

there is stat for each user on his personal page, showing his sent shares, what difficulty with, on which block and what % of the total amount.

So, for example, for block 264057 how would I view the submitted shares by user for that round?
minimila

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:48:18 PM

No offense to dwarpool and all that but it seems pretty ugly on the information frony, and the fact you just provide a JPC address vs registering a username with workers makes looking at your stats pretty difficult. I don't get how that is 'visible on the first look'?  Undecided

So, for example, for block 264057 how would I view the submitted shares by user for that round?

e.g top miner
http://dwarfpool.com/jpc/address?wallet=JUkUo1TZtL66Mi5X68ufQHbNofZCXoGMyV
4.976% from all shares on pool belong to him for this round

you can see detailed for all shares, incl found of the other pools "Detailed shares for last 50 blocks"
yes, for only last 50 blocks, it/s just no sense to clutter up the view. but we can do more by personal request

Profit Calculator and Price chart: JackpotCoin Maxcoin Talkcoin Saffroncoin  DwarfExplorer: Talkcoin with chat
Anonymous pool with failover servers and PPS: [XMR][JPC][MAX][GRS][TAC][SFR]Support thread on forum
kebabman

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 09:51:06 PM

That really doesn't help when trying to work out who is owed what from the jackpot for a specific block. You need info for the round, like this:

http://jpc.hashatme.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=round

What is dwarf pools policy if the pool finds the jackpot block, btw? The other pools are very clear on this....jackpot is geting high again, better clarify that before it's won.
minimila

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:04:02 PM

That really doesn't help when trying to work out who is owed what from the jackpot for a specific block. You need info for the round, like this:

What is dwarf pools policy if the pool finds the jackpot block, btw? The other pools are very clear on this....jackpot is geting high again, better clarify that before it's won.

today atrides have should implement into the stat, what block found the certain miner. .That belong to all new found blocks.
Of course, for Jackpot EVERY miner will see, WHO found it.
if you had read our description some closely, you'd have seen it's written very clear 50/50

nvm, how we already saw, that's often a problem, if one doesnt have a clue of anything or not read sth at all, just says that doesnt exist or not visible or something like that ))

kebabman

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:08:45 PM

today atrides have should implement into the stat, what block found the certain miner. .That belong to all new found blocks.
if you had read our description some closely, you'd have seen it's written very clear 50/50

nvm, how we already saw, that's often a problem, if one doesnt have a clue of anything or not read sth at all, just says that doesnt exist or not visible or something like that ))

I'm not too sure what you're saying because the English is rather broken...but, if you look at Dwarf Miner pool homepage page it makes no mention of the jackpot policy.

Quote from: angry height challenged germans
- Anonymous pool, no registration required

- Autopayouts from 100 JPC once an hour

- True round based PPS (proportional your shares), 1% fee

- No transaction fee

- 100% failover-infrastructure uptime.

- DDoS protection by different providers.

- Free choice of 3 dedicated server locations worldwide.
Put others as backup servers or use at once.
All your shares will be calculated from all servers!

- Separate workers with the same wallet-id for better vardiff and detailed per rig statistics

- Monitoring of every rig via email

- Maxmimum transparency, no stealing shares and no hidden fees!

- Vardiff 16-1024 for scrypt coins

- Greatly optimized stratum pool engine. Not P2Pool!

- Works with all known GPU and CPU miners.

- Supported new Stratum and old Getwork protocols.

- Support in english, pyccкий, deutsch

Aside from that, on this pool I don't see how to see what miners had what shares for a specific round. Sorry if I am missing the obvious...
dav1199

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:10:32 PM

Well he is trying to say his pool is better sooo .. Not being really fair.
Kind of funny Smiley
Mining at dwarfpool since maxcoin and each coin i can mine on it i will mine there .. never had any problem and for JPC moved everything there too.. Just like the pool better than other ones
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:11:49 PM

well, im glad we got all this worked out
kebabman

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:13:50 PM

Kind of funny Smiley
Mining at dwarfpool since maxcoin and each coin i can mine on it i will mine there .. never had any problem and for JPC moved everything there too.. Just like the pool better than other ones

I'm not, it looks like a great pool, the more quality pools we have the better! I'm just asking straight forward questions about the jackpot block being found that do not seem to be addressed on the pool homepage is all...better to ask now than if/when the jackpot block is found by the pool, no?
dav1199

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:14:54 PM

Kind of funny Smiley

I'm not, it looks like a great pool, the more quality pools we have the better! I'm just asking straight forward questions about the jackpot block being found that do not seem to be addressed on the pool homepage is all...better to ask now than if/when the jackpot block is found by the pool, no?

It is there .. like RIGHT in your face under the jackpot value ..
kebabman

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:16:13 PM

OK I see that tiny bit of text now you point it out, should be in the main pool policy text if you ask me with the rest of the pool policies, my bad for missing it. So about the round info? Why so defensive...?  Undecided
dav1199

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:18:52 PM

OK I see that tiny bit of text now you point it out, should be in the main pool policy text if you ask me, my bad for missing it. So about the round info? Why so defensive...?  Undecided

It is not being defensive .. it is just that it is all there if you take 5 min to look around. It just is different. And in some ways much simpler , some will like some will not.
kebabman

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:25:25 PM

OK I see that tiny bit of text now you point it out, should be in the main pool policy text if you ask me, my bad for missing it. So about the round info? Why so defensive...?  Undecided

It is not being defensive .. it is just that it is all there if you take 5 min to look around. It just is different. And in some ways much simpler , some will like some will not.

I completely understand that and each to their own! I fully support other pools for JPC, the more high quality pools the better!

But please take note, if your pool wins the jackpot you need to make it so users can view the round information so they can work out their share of the 50/50, transparency is a really big deal for JPC with big jackpots. Happy mining guys. Smiley
minimila

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:28:13 PM

thank you! )) i'm not so fast due to my broken english.. but especially because I'm not so much technical savvy, so I have to check it twice before writting

dav1199

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 10:40:01 PM

You can see the round info on your miner's page. Now they could probably add something for the jackpot winner round or so to keep track of them and see the value/share and so on ..
But tbh i don't really see the point if not for the sake of it. It is the first coin with superblocks on the pool i guess.. I am sure they will come up with something for it.
Pages: « 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 [242] 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: