Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:31:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN!  (Read 470201 times)
MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:16:58 PM

You know, we had very few trolls in here before it was listed on Mintpal.

That means 1 of 2 things:

1) New people come to check it out and misinterpret something and immediately say scam because they haven't heard of the coin before.

2) Trolls come in to create FUD and drive price down before pump.

For anyone new to JPC, most of those questions were answered in the first couple pages of the thread.  The coin and jackpots, etc have all been working as intended and out of the last 6 coins i've mined or used, JPC has definitely been the most hassle-free and reliable.

For me, it was partially #1. I saw the coin was added to MintPal and wanted to come check it out to see if it was worth picking a few up. I saw there was a 1% premine and thought, "I can live with that. The dev deserves reasonable compensation." I then checked the blockchain and saw the actual premine which, after some basic math, calculated out to be a 6% premine!

So here we have 2 issues that make this coin a bad investment right there:

1) There is a 6% premine which is massive and means guaranteed failure. This is a fact - a 6% premine, for a number of reasons, guarantees a coin will fail.

2) The dev is dishonest and has misled people. If you claim to premine 1% of the coins when you actually premine 6%, that is a major lie. I don't care how cleverly he attempted to disguise it, it's still an obvious lie.

check the source before telling bullshit PoW and PoS are independent.
You are telling bullshit and doing some stupid over what you didn't understood.  
So thanks for the lesson, but no thanks, as you are just wrong (like, strangely, many of the people who come to any coin to fud... because will all know the rules of the game is to manipulate the market.)

6% of the PoW coins were premined. Did you not know premined coins receieve PoS coins? Or are you just trying to mislead people further? A 6% premine on a PoS coin actually has a bigger impact than on a strictly PoW coin because they begin staking immediately with the vast majority of coins under their control (which leads to even more coins being generated - rapid compound interest). You were lied to. Purposely misled. You've now been dumped on. My point has already been proven by the market and blockchain so there is no point arguing. This same scam continues to fool people month after month. How?
djm34
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:18:04 PM

Here's a little tip before you get involved with your next coin: make sure the premine is actually 1% or less  (for example, this premine was 6x larger than claimed). Also - ask somebody who has been around a while what they think about it. You link me to a coin and I'll give you my honest assessment. Quit getting burned when there are people like myself happy to help. Upon disovering JPC, it took me less than 60 seconds to realize this was a bad investment.
How to recognise a troll: never address other people argument, just keep repeating his crap over an over (might be also because he his unable to read basic c++ ...)
(and no, I didn't buy any  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
BTC: 1NENYmxwZGHsKFmyjTc5WferTn5VTFb7Ze
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:20:40 PM

Here's a little tip before you get involved with your next coin: make sure the premine is actually 1% or less  (for example, this premine was 6x larger than claimed). Also - ask somebody who has been around a while what they think about it. You link me to a coin and I'll give you my honest assessment. Quit getting burned when there are people like myself happy to help. Upon disovering JPC, it took me less than 60 seconds to realize this was a bad investment.
How to recognise a troll: never address other people argument, just keep repeating his crap over an over (might be also because he his unable to read basic c++)

Look one post up dipshit - I just addressed you. Maybe you are unable to read basic text when the forum tells you a new post was added while you were typing. I'm right and anybody with half of a brain knows it.
labestia

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:20:50 PM

diff is 824, at this price there must be some true visionaries mining this coin
atomrigs

Activity: 282

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:23:06 PM

and by the way a big thanks to Atomrigs for putting the coin on mintpal (you asked for it  Grin) and to anyone who contributed, while they could have dumped higher on bittrex  Grin

You're welcome  Cheesy
At least we got more active posters now, either positive or negative.
The real game starts now,  dump or accumulate  Wink
Dotcommie

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:26:09 PM

Shame you didn't spend the full 60 seconds to read a little more.

1% of 30B = 300M.  POS is completely separate....that is also what makes this coin different than all the others, POS and POW are independent and it has been working since launch with no problems other than your comprehension level.

*And for anyone worrying about price, etc. it happens with all coins once there are major changes in supply/demand.  The level of dumping that has gone on the last couple weeks would have kill most coins in a day, but then the Mintpal thing happened a little earlier than I was hoping for, so the sells still outweighed buy support. The good thing is now there is a lot less being dumped carelessly by weak hands, and the block reward went down again as well, so it should climb back up to 30s or more eventually.
pinhead77

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:26:58 PM

40-50 GH Network hashrate??! 900+ diff WTF?!  Huh Huh
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:28:16 PM

How to recognise a troll: never address other people argument, just keep repeating his crap over an over (might be also because he his unable to read basic c++)

Look one post up dipshit - I just addressed you. Maybe you are unable to read basic text when the forum tells you a new post was added while you were typing. I'm right and anybody with half of a brain knows it.
that's your problem, only half a brain  Grin (you keep repeating your 6%, while the code says 1% of PoW (and not PoW+PoS like you want us to believe)
(spoetnik should take over now... is better than me at that level  Grin)

djm34 facebook page
Pledge for neoscrypt ccminer to that address: 16UoC4DmTz2pvhFvcfTQrzkPTrXkWijzXw
Criss

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:28:49 PM

was looking into the code, the 30billions seems to be for PoW not PoW+PoS.
So it 1% of PoW (please if I miss something tell me)

ps: I wonder why I defend the dev (well I defend my pile of jpc  Grin), he hasn't been able to link to the OP my much faster gpu miner for amd  Angry

You're defending djm34 and I'm just laughing of all those ppl who came in here after Mintpal launch and see all this crappy comments of trolls and haters.
Some of them don't even read the info main site, just turn to the last page of topic and complain about how this coin is shitty XD
I'm minning it since the very early stage of and it had better and worse days, but I never saw in here such a large amount of bullshits XD
The totally new algo of this coin has it's potential in speed, low electricity costs and great software support from the community.
I don't even care that the price fall down cause of this "bad fame" that's raised by trolls/pessimists few days ago.
The wise men will never "panic" like this what's happening now. They will keep the coin and w8 for better days.

And about you MEGAman, I've read large amount of your comments, all from this topic and other from different... man, are you helpful for any coin community or all you can do is complaining bout scams?!?
I feel you kinda one-track-minded if you know what i mean.
Try sometimes go through all coin/dev infos/statements, then discuss about points you're not sure about.
Calling some1 a scammer and telling he's committing a fraud is the easiest thing I've ever saw. Bringing back his positive image can be quite hard after that.

Remember, ppl read words and look for sensation, they mostly and sadly don't check if it's true or not. They just take your words as a statement. And such noobs are called lemmings - they go straight to the abyss without even asking why XD
allcrypt

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:30:53 PM

and by the way a big thanks to Atomrigs for putting the coin on mintpal (you asked for it  Grin) and to anyone who contributed, while they could have dumped higher on bittrex  Grin

Thank god it got on mintpal huh?

It blew up on allcrypt. Thrived when added to bittrex.

10BTC later it hits mintpal, and spirals.

Bravo

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:34:27 PM

Well at least it's crashing straight into the ground where it belongs. So sick of these PoW+PoS scams where the devs lie about the premine. The bottom line is the guy premined 6% of all PoW coins...which means at launch he also receives ALL of the PoS...which just leads to a loop of compound interest. The premine probably put him at 40%+ by the time he first started selling. Clueless suckers. Same scam over and over and over. He'll probably release his next one tomorrow (if it isn't already out). Man are people around here gullible, greedy losers.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:40:17 PM

Well at least it's crashing straight into the ground where it belongs. So sick of these PoW+PoS scams where the devs lie about the premine. The bottom line is the guy premined 6% of all PoW coins...which means at launch he also receives ALL of the PoS...which just leads to a loop of compound interest. The premine probably put him at 40%+ by the time he first started selling. Clueless suckers. Same scam over and over and over. He'll probably release his next one tomorrow (if it isn't already out). Man are people around here gullible, greedy losers.
A+ in trolling D- in understanding basic c++  Grin

djm34 facebook page
Equitum

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:40:53 PM

Quick solution so that you don't get mad at these "scam coins" and "lying devs" - don't mine coins that you don't like, and keep track of devs. If there really is a "lying dev", don't mine the coins he releases. Investigate the premine blocks and verify for yourself they are the correct amount.

There's really no reason to be upset if you don't mine what you consider to be "scam coins".
There's a certain amount of risk that lots of miners toe the line on these days, with tons of new coins and new algos flooding the space, that the next coin they mine will leave them holding the bag instead of making a profit, and if you don't want to toe that line, stick to the established, "safe" coins.
kevinz

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:43:55 PM

Was hoping for 10 satoshi. But someone is already pumping
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:45:08 PM

Quick solution so that you don't get mad at these "scam coins" and "lying devs" - don't mine coins that you don't like, and keep track of devs. If there really is a "lying dev", don't mine the coins he releases. Investigate the premine blocks and verify for yourself they are the correct amount.

There's really no reason to be upset if you don't mine what you consider to be "scam coins".
There's a certain amount of risk that lots of miners toe the line on these days, with tons of new coins and new algos flooding the space, that the next coin they mine will leave them holding the bag instead of making a profit, and if you don't want to toe that line, stick to the established, "safe" coins.

Scammers suck funds away from new investors that could be going to legitimate coins, developers, and projects. It hurts progress whether I buy or not. I believe education is the best defense. Uneducated people make bad decisions (like 99% of the people in this thread who spent money on this crap).

I also don't think bank robbery should be legal even though I don't own a bank and I'm glad that laws exist. Just because this is the wild west doesn't mean everyone should turn a blind eye to scams and fraud and continue to let these criminals get away with it. This is a blatant scam - it's not about what I think and it's not up for debate - it's a fact.
djm34
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:47:31 PM

actually his reason is to crash the coin, so he can buy low (any one falling for that, is a bit stupid ).
A coin his a scam, you say it and you move along, there is no reason to repeat the same argument (without any real argument beside: "I know I am right", must be the same dude as scam_exposer...)
When I want to expose a scam, I usually do it at start not 2 months later when the premine is, no matter what, totally diluted in all the coin which have been produced. We go a jackpot at 90M others at 45M etc... people mining it to death as Atomrigs etc... so 300M might n%, but at that level, it doesn't really matter. That guys know it perfectly... any scammer would have dumped it long ago... )

djm34 facebook page
Dotcommie

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:49:40 PM

30,000,000,000 x 0.01 = 300,000,000

The .01 represents 1% for any other trolls that don't know how to do math.

Staking also won't get you a massive amount of coins right off the bat either due to how the interest stacks per day and it is luck based too, the same as mining.  I don't care if the dev gets staked coins by POS mining like the rest of us.  By the time his cut got any decent staking per day, many other miners had a decent amount and were adding to it every day. 

So all in all, any newcomers can just ignore the trolls and ask any legitimate questions in this thread.  There's really not much to it though.  You can mine it using the jackpot algorithm and if you leave the wallet open and running, it will stake. It even does pretty well on CPUs but if the earlier reports about difficulty were correct, then that may or may not be worth the power draw.
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:51:03 PM

actually his reason is to crash the coin, so he can buy low (any one falling for that, is a bit stupid ).
A coin his a scam, you say it and you move along, there is no reason to repeat the same argument (without any real argument beside: "I know I am right", must be the same dude as scam_exposer...)
When I want to expose a scam, I usually do it at start not 2 months later when the preminer is, no matter what, totally diluted in all the coin which have been produced. We go a jackpot at 90M, people mining it to death as Atomrigs etc... so 300M might n%, but at that moment, it doesn't really matter. That guys know it perfectly... any scammer would have dumped it long ago... )

Dude - look above again dipshit. Seriously - read what I say before you post because I just told you my motivation. Every fucking scam I expose leads to idiots like you saying, "he wants to crash price so he can buy!!!111" - no... I don't. If you studied my history you would know this wasn't the case since none of the scams I have exposed ever recovered in value. NONE. I have no interest in this piece of shit scam nor would I ever want to be associated with people like you. Sometimes stuff really is garbage and fraud - sorry. I haven't been wrong yet and it's hilarious how the responses and BS defenses are always the same. Hilarious.
xojex

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:54:55 PM

MEGAman is the moronic superhero that derails the train, killing everyone inside, to save the damsel, that wasn't really in danger. "Look guys I saved you from yourself" as he stands over the graves. What a dickhead.

30 sat at MP
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:55:17 PM

30,000,000,000 x 0.01 = 300,000,000

The .01 represents 1% for any other trolls that don't know how to do math.

Staking also won't get you a massive amount of coins right off the bat either due to how the interest stacks per day and it is luck based too, the same as mining.  I don't care if the dev gets staked coins by POS mining like the rest of us.  By the time his cut got any decent staking per day, many other miners had a decent amount and were adding to it every day.  

So all in all, any newcomers can just ignore the trolls and ask any legitimate questions in this thread.  There's really not much to it though.  You can mine it using the jackpot algorithm and if you leave the wallet open and running, it will stake. It even does pretty well on CPUs but if the earlier reports about difficulty were correct, then that may or may not be worth the power draw.

You stupid bastard. The second he gets a single stake the premine goes up. Don't talk to me about math - retards like you are the reason these scams keep working. A fucking altcoin wasteland out there of this same crap and you just support the criminals and their bullshit. Seriously - use your head dumbass.

A premine is based on total PoW coins. That's a fact. The coins receive PoS benefit just like all the other mined coins. By your retard logic I could create a coin that has 1,000,000 total PoW coins with 10,000,000 max coins through PoS...premine 1,000,000 and call it a 10% premine (even though I would be the only one that ever got a single coin).
Pages: « 1 ... 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 [269] 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: