Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:28:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Gold? What would you pick?  (Read 298881 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 12:18:30 PM

If bitcoin and gold has same price? i will choose gold why? because gold is more accepted as a currency in world for 5000 years while bitcoin started 5 years ago.Also gold is safer to invest because it steadily increase over time than bitcoin is more volatile. but if the availabity comes i go for bitcoin.

how about Gold supply..? in my opinion gold have unlimited supply, also the smarter people now more interesting with technology than shiny.

gold have a possible unlimited supply just like bitcoin can have one, but i cna argue that the bitcoin consensus will make this more difficult than find more infinite gold on the universe, or produce it

so bitcoin is actually more rare
Many people that use Bitcoin dont like gold. And many people that use gold dont like Bitcoin and that must change.
People that use gold must like Bitcoin and that will be also better for the future and that is quite good.

People who are suing gold since long time and who believes in earning stable profits will never use bitcoins, as they don't want to experiment with their money and investments, and people who want to make quick profits they will always choose bitcoins over gold.
DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 02:58:14 PM

for short term investment would pick bitcoin But Long Term investment pick Gold, Because Gold prices is stable
many said that the short term would be too risky. What you do not see that stats market few months. prices go up and down. short term is not suitable for bitcoin mate
The factor which make bitcoin suitable for short terms is because its fluctuative characteristic,long term is just wasting time for bitcoin while you can get more profit with short term
i think its not waste your time dude. many people who ensure that in future the bitcoin prices would go up high, and I believe it. short-term can make you lose

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:01:48 PM

for short term investment would pick bitcoin But Long Term investment pick Gold, Because Gold prices is stable
many said that the short term would be too risky. What you do not see that stats market few months. prices go up and down. short term is not suitable for bitcoin mate
The factor which make bitcoin suitable for short terms is because its fluctuative characteristic,long term is just wasting time for bitcoin while you can get more profit with short term
i think its not waste your time dude. many people who ensure that in future the bitcoin prices would go up high, and I believe it. short-term can make you lose

Wherever you invest you should have patience, as you cannot expect the best return on your investment overnight, investing in bitcoin is risky as you never know what bitcon value would be in future, but I think its worth to take that risk, as if the value is higher in future, you can earn best returns.
Loimu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:01:51 PM

My pick was bitcoin for a long time and I still do prefer it. Sadly the blocksize issue and current Core development doesn't look good and for the first time since I started getting into bitcoin I am seriously thinking about cashing out and investing to something else. Gold, perhaps.

praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:33:07 PM

I would go for the bitcoin because it has a really good future a head if you ask me, I think it just a matter of time before the bitcoin will take over the world.
Also the halving is coming so you can make a lot of profit at the end of this year.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
gerXhonza

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:56:50 PM

I would go for the bitcoin because it has a really good future a head if you ask me, I think it just a matter of time before the bitcoin will take over the world.
Also the halving is coming so you can make a lot of profit at the end of this year.

Bitcoin is good at a moment as we are expecting better price at the time of halving, but I still believe that gold is much more safer then bitcoin in long run, as we all know that gold will exist in future too but not sure about bitcoins.
RariBest

Activity: 243

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:01:05 PM

Bitcoin is good at a moment as we are expecting better price at the time of halving, but I still believe that gold is much more safer then bitcoin in long run, as we all know that gold will exist in future too but not sure about bitcoins.

yes i agree whit this for the moment i'm still 50/50 bitcoin/gold, if someone want to dump their gold i'm buying

Bitrated user: raribest.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:17:50 PM

Bitcoin is the best, when we consider about the price and the normal growth. Gold can be selected by the long term of running as well the increased acceptance of gold than the Bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kacak41

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:22:39 PM

Bitcoin is the best, when we consider about the price and the normal growth. Gold can be selected by the long term of running as well the increased acceptance of gold than the Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is good to invest your money, we can expect some good returns in future when the price is at its peak,
So right now I think for me bitcoin is the best place to invest my money.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:24:21 PM

Bitcoin is good to invest your money, we can expect some good returns in future when the price is at its peak,

Gold has lasted for centuries as a store of value. Hope bitcoin does the same. 
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 04:28:56 PM

I think they are not the same bitcoin has no stable price value of bitcoin and gold has a stable value but the value is increasing yearly..
If you want to have more profit fast it better to buy bitcoin so that you can make a profit when the price is high on this year but we don't what will happen for the bitcoin in the future maybe the value of bitcoin will decrease or close.. if you want for a long term investment gold is the best to hold for longterm investment.. because gold will be rare in the future os that the price will increase more year by year..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:20:04 PM

I think they are not the same bitcoin has no stable price value of bitcoin and gold has a stable value but the value is increasing yearly..
If you want to have more profit fast it better to buy bitcoin so that you can make a profit when the price is high on this year but we don't what will happen for the bitcoin in the future maybe the value of bitcoin will decrease or close.. if you want for a long term investment gold is the best to hold for longterm investment.. because gold will be rare in the future os that the price will increase more year by year..
Gold is always better in compare to bitcoin,  as the gold is more stable and more popular then bitcoins, and people have more faith in something that they can hold and preserve physically, and that is the reason gold is most trusted product worldwide.
Gold i salways better in comp[
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:24:38 PM

if bitcoin can survive in short time why not go long term..?
i think bitcoin can survive more than gold do it. bitcoin have highest technology than gold.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 05:37:00 PM

I would pick the gold investment because gold is in my eyes very secure to invest in if you compare it with the bitcoin.
The bitcoin can collapse easy and the gold could never collapse in my opinion, its a primary  currency.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:28:37 PM

I would pick the gold investment because gold is in my eyes very secure to invest in if you compare it with the bitcoin.
The bitcoin can collapse easy and the gold could never collapse in my opinion, its a primary  currency.

Gold will shine forever that's for sure, can't have that level of faith in bitcoins, as bitcon can disappear at any mode of time, its good if it survives too, but investing is good with gold in compare to bitcoins.
crazyjack
Legendary

Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 06:35:38 PM

Yep, i pick gold too, we humans are physical beings and therefore we are attached to physical things and with rarity that comes with gold with some very nice characteristic and history threshold, gold is numero uno. Bitcoin on the other side still needs to make scars in our history, although its on a good way doing that.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:35:08 PM

Yep, i pick gold too, we humans are physical beings and therefore we are attached to physical things and with rarity that comes with gold with some very nice characteristic and history threshold, gold is numero uno. Bitcoin on the other side still needs to make scars in our history, although its on a good way doing that.

Yeah bitcoin still needs a time to draw attention from the people who are not aware of bitcoins, and who are investing in gold since long time, once bitcoin gets more popular people would start investing in bitcoins too.
rekinthis

Activity: 658

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 07:53:10 PM

If given a choice to walk away with either Bitcoin or gold of equivalent value, what would you pick?

Asians and Westerners were asked in Taipei in Chinese and English if they would take Bitcoin or gold home with them that day, and the answer might surprise you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6GiC8dqN9A

We just shot a video outside the Taipei 101 skyscraper area here and gave people a chance to answer if they would walk away with either Bitcoin or gold- and why.

If you were approached and were offered the same deal, would you walk away with Bitcoin or gold in your pocket, and why???

I would pick bitcoin since gold is very stable and if you'll win money wou won't win lots of it, while with bitcoin it is more risky but  you can win really a lot of extra money, so i would pick bitcoin, also halving is comming so it will rise price too

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:18:02 PM

If given a choice to walk away with either Bitcoin or gold of equivalent value, what would you pick?

Asians and Westerners were asked in Taipei in Chinese and English if they would take Bitcoin or gold home with them that day, and the answer might surprise you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6GiC8dqN9A

We just shot a video outside the Taipei 101 skyscraper area here and gave people a chance to answer if they would walk away with either Bitcoin or gold- and why.

If you were approached and were offered the same deal, would you walk away with Bitcoin or gold in your pocket, and why???

I would pick bitcoin since gold is very stable and if you'll win money wou won't win lots of it, while with bitcoin it is more risky but  you can win really a lot of extra money, so i would pick bitcoin, also halving is comming so it will rise price too

Agree with you. Going for the btc is the best option. You can see gold is stable it is safe. but btc value nowadays it has become very stable as well as it is increasing slowly so the opt to the btc will give the better benefit comparatively to gold
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 08:27:05 PM

BTC relies heavily on technology , On  decades almost everything looks different but those are governed by the same basic principles. Maybe it will be something different what it is now or simply will be forgotten but to that happens  still is needed some time. In the other hand gold  has various industrial and jewelry  uses but it is overcome by BTC to  do transactions for example.
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: