News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437750 times)
SquidsIn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:43:59 PM

Development Update

We are now working on 2 quick features to be released soon - 2FA wallet and a decentralized market (beta) within the next week.

A decentralized market is where merchants can sell items through the blockchain instead of having a website setup.

lino0spice on this forum has a lot of items to sell and he would be the only merchant during the Beta phase of our market. Once the testing phase is over, we will expand the market to more merchants.

Can you all suggest some names as to what to call our "decentralized market"?

SaffronStreet

I like that!

Sazaar

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:56:21 PM

Development Update

We are now working on 2 quick features to be released soon - 2FA wallet and a decentralized market (beta) within the next week.

A decentralized market is where merchants can sell items through the blockchain instead of having a website setup.

lino0spice on this forum has a lot of items to sell and he would be the only merchant during the Beta phase of our market. Once the testing phase is over, we will expand the market to more merchants.

It's not just some exchange API, right?
The real decentralized market, like openbazzar?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
saffroncoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:12:31 PM

Development Update

It's not just some exchange API, right?
The real decentralized market, like openbazzar?

Exchange API? The details of the item such as cost and merchant will travel through the blockchain. Are u suggesting the name "openbazaar"?
SquidsIn

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:03:08 PM

http://explorer.saffroncoin.com/ is down?

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
SumthngsWrong

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:58:46 PM

Nope- up just fine.
SquidsIn

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:25:02 PM

Hmm, seems fine now.  Been down for a few hours for me.

EDIT: I was only wanting it to look at the Rich List which appears to be empty now!

TizeN85

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:37:25 PM

www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/ Wink
charles33200

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:38:34 PM

I fixed it, thanks for the notification Smiley
charles33200

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:42:59 PM

EDIT: I was only wanting it to look at the Rich List which appears to be empty now!

A full resync was needed for the block explorer. The rich list will be available in 5 minutes (this calculation takes time Smiley )
charles33200

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:50:05 PM

list available : http://explorer.saffroncoin.com/top100
SquidsIn

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:50:45 PM

list available : http://explorer.saffroncoin.com/top100

Thanks  Grin

saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:21:33 AM

Decentralized Market Update

Method of Implementation:

- Separate tabs for buyers and merchants.
- Every Merchant will be given a unique key. Merchants needs to register themselves. Their names will be displayed publicly on a website. This is done to reduce fraud and authenticate merchants so buyers can be assured to receive their goods. If they have any problem with the product received, they can always contact the merchant.
- Buyers can buy anonymously and no details are required.

Merchant
- To list a product for sale, the merchant needs to provide his/her Merchant Key, the name of the product, cost, an image file of the product (It should be a URL) and the SFR address of the merchant.
- Once the key is verified, the key, name, cost,image URL of the product and the address will be included in the next block.
- The Merchant can query the blockchain with the unique Merchant Key to check if any products are bought.

Buyer
- Buyers will see a list of products to be sold. The image URL will be extracted from the block and a webpage request will be made for that URL to display the image for the product.
- Buying is very easy. Just click on the item. The address of the merchant and the cost will get filled and you just need to click "Send". The buyer would then receive an Order ID for reference.

We will have a client mock of the Merchant and Buyer tabs in a day.
The name for this market hasn't been decided yet. We are putting up some options on the Poll. Please vote.
evoked22

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:26:22 AM

- Every Merchant will be given a unique key. Merchants needs to register themselves. Their names will be displayed publicly on a website. This is done to reduce fraud and authenticate merchants so buyers can be assured to receive their goods. If they have any problem with the product received, they can always contact the merchant.

Merchant
- To list a product for sale, the merchant needs to provide his/her Merchant Key, the name of the product, cost, an image file of the product (It should be a URL) and the SFR address of the merchant.
- Once the key is verified, the key, name, cost,image URL of the product and the address will be included in the next block.
- The Merchant can query the blockchain with the unique Merchant Key to check if any products are bought.

Buyer
- Buyers will see a list of products to be sold. The image URL will be extracted from the block and a webpage request will be made for that URL to display the image for the product.
- Buying is very easy. Just click on the item. The address of the merchant and the cost will get filled and you just need to click "Send". The buyer would then receive an Order ID for reference.

The name for this market hasn't been decided yet. We are putting up some options on the Poll. Please vote.

Great work mate!

Keep going...people will wake up soon enough Smiley

+1

SnZN5o2ePUgtr9roQyavBC3r41vz7p63ne
cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:37:05 AM

Merchant

Buyer

Great work mate!

Keep going...people will wake up soon enough Smiley

+1

+2 Awesome work.

I was going to suggest why not keep the name of the market synonymous with Orion. You never called the decentralized email Saffron eMail or SFR eMail. Orion is creative. Same thing should be applied to the market. Calling it Saffron Market or SFR Market is too boring and cliche. Better off calling it the Milky Way or Andromeda. Just some thoughts.

lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:44:36 AM

Merchant

Buyer

Ready to sell some goods...

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
newra

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:44:50 AM

I was going to suggest why not keep the name of the market synonymous with Orion. You never called the decentralized email Saffron eMail or SFR eMail. Orion is creative. Same thing should be applied to the market. Calling it Saffron Market or SFR Market is too boring and cliche. Better off calling it the Milky Way or Andromeda. Just some thoughts.

This is exactly what I was thinking too Smiley

newra

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:46:46 AM

This is exactly what I was thinking too Smiley

Hermes - Greek god of trade and commerce

newra

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:47:15 AM

OpenIpsum - Ipsum means Market in Latin

I know I am terrible with names so I'll stop now Smiley
anon989

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:42:19 AM

Merchant

Buyer

Will there be an option for trustless escrow of some sort?
anon989

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:53:09 AM

Would it not make sense to use terms or names that might appeal to the culture and peoples in India at least a bit?
I'm not saying name every feature after a Hindu Deity.. (Bhaga-God of wealth?)
But There are Hindi words that could be used, right?

Amira-Rich
Bikri-Sale

Even just the term, Bazaar.

Or Iconic places, areas, or something else in india?

Or what about other plants from the region? Lotus?

I think it would just look weird if it had too many Ancient Greek or Latin terms...
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: