News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437758 times)
xiaobei

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:31:12 AM

Continue to focus on SFR

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
saffroncoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:39:27 AM

Decentralized MarketPlace Update

We are considering to integrate our Coin Recycler and SFRBit into the decentralized market. With this you can pay for products not just with SFR, but also BTC, DOGE, MYR and RDD!
This is a great add-on to the market suggested by some on IRC and is very much mainstream oriented.
A lot of names have been suggested for this market. One name that many agreed on our IRC channel was "Saffronyx: A P2P decentralized market". We may consider this name for the market.

Before this big release, we might have a mini release where you can use SFRPay to also sell SFR for direct fiat to your PayPal account! We will confirm on this later.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:56:54 AM

We are considering to integrate our Coin Recycler and SFRBit into the decentralized market. With this you can pay for products not just with SFR, but also BTC, DOGE, MYR and RDD!
This is a great add-on to the market suggested by some on IRC and is very much mainstream oriented.
A lot of names have been suggested for this market. One name that many agreed on our IRC channel was "Saffronyx: A P2P decentralized market". We may consider this name for the market.

Before this big release, we might have a mini release where you can use SFRPay to also sell SFR for direct fiat to your PayPal account! We will confirm on this later.

Nice! Another step towards collaboration with other alts, and not to mention bringing even more usefulness and convenience to the Coin Recycler feature. This market is going to be the amazon of crypto.

fontline

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 12:07:08 PM

Nice! Another step towards collaboration with other alts, and not to mention bringing even more usefulness and convenience to the Coin Recycler feature. This market is going to be the amazon of crypto.

yea call it cryptstore Cool

OPAL: oaRVkQHKTK6B6o3kriBJnYXz2EMrkPKDUq
SquidsIn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:10:25 PM

It seems bizarre that Cryptsy has had its wallet offline for a week or more yet Saffron is still trading there in it's own little isolated market.

It's probably a good thing that the wallet is offline as with the price suppression on Bittrex the arbitrage opportunities would otherwise be very tempting but my head says to steer well clear of Cryptsy as it's been feeling like MTGox 2.0 waiting to happen for a long time now.

Since getting into Cryptocurrency I've had many bags, all but two have varied over time.  Those are the two I see in the mirror where my eyes once shone.
WarNeverChanges

Activity: 191

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:19:25 PM

It seems bizarre that Cryptsy has had its wallet offline for a week or more yet Saffron is still trading there in it's own little isolated market.

It's probably a good thing that the wallet is offline as with the price suppression on Bittrex the arbitrage opportunities would otherwise be very tempting but my head says to steer well clear of Cryptsy as it's been feeling like MTGox 2.0 waiting to happen for a long time now.

+1. Cryptsy, Mintpal, even Bter are on their way out. Bittrex is the only exchange I trust anymore... Mintpal and Bter got hacked, but both handled it/are handling it decently. Cryptsy is just lazy and doesn't give a damn about their clients.

saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 05:39:41 PM

+1. Cryptsy, Mintpal, even Bter are on their way out. Bittrex is the only exchange I trust anymore... Mintpal and Bter got hacked, but both handled it/are handling it decently. Cryptsy is just lazy and doesn't give a damn about their clients.

Mintpal did handle it well. But regarding Bter, it looks more like an inside job. They were crazy to trust somebody and give 100 BTC that too without an escrow.
Watchy312

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:09:52 PM

I would like to know how SFRPay work exactly and i am quite surprised nobody asked : where does the coins bough via SFRPay comes from?
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:19:43 PM

I would like to know how SFRPay work exactly and i am quite surprised nobody asked : where does the coins bough via SFRPay comes from?

There is a fixed amount of BTC and SFR at a storage. Once the payment is received and SFR are sent to the buyer, the BTC from the storage are sent to an exchange to buy SFR at the current price via the exchange API. The SFR then bought is sent back to our storage to refill the SFRPay account.
Once the Payment is cleared by PayPal and transferred to a bank account, that money is used to buy back BTC and then SFR. The cycle repeats.

We created this service for providing ease of use to users who don't have BTC at a particular moment.

EDIT: We did not have any problem with PayPal regulations. Everything is running smooth. Using Vouchers is a great way to comply with the regulations.
raleit2014

Activity: 84

Crypto is the Future!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 08:23:49 PM

SFR has been rated Strong BUY!
We estimate the Market Cap to be 1.7M conservatively in the next 7 months

http://cryptoanalytics.trade/
1GJ6MocSnEih1tjPstsCKBxgH2PRpdBnVB
electricretard

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:28:27 PM

Tried using the SFRPay a few times, crashes at confirmation every time. Tried with all my browsers and got the same result.
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:39:54 PM

Tried using the SFRPay a few times, crashes at confirmation every time. Tried with all my browsers and got the same result.

Nobody else has reported a crash. But you may find the browser page take a long time to load. For that, you can refresh the page 1-2 times and then you can go through the payment.
iamphoenix

Activity: 244
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:45:00 PM

Hey dev thanks for adding MYR to your exchange,  

Q this means we can use MYR on your exchange to buy things or does it get exchanged for SFR first then buy things with SFR?
--
fyi our Myriad team + community is a little skeptical about SFR (mainly the less block reward fork and having paypal integrated into the wallet due to security concerns--> im sure this has been answered many times so i apologize for my ignorance on that matter). But keep doing what you guys are doing and im sure they'll come around Wink

but i thank you for reaching out to us in a way that so far appears to be mutually beneficial for both SFR and MYR.  I personally view you guys as not a clone but a very unique coin venturing into uncharted territory like ourselves.

ie different features and goals.. almost like our polar opposite in a few ways (which i like) but we both share the same lifeblood in our blockchains; that of a Multi-Algorithm beginning.

I hope we can work alongside in the near future. It seems like a good move for the longevity for both SFR and MYR as we are beginning to see more MA coins come out that are complete jokes J coin for instance pissed me off recently.  

If we can manage to work something out and be the known and recognized MA coins this will make it that much harder for a scamcoin trying to pull off MA scaring off investors into the concept.

one idea could be the implementation of one algo of SFR (X11 or BLAKE) merged mined into MYR and one of MYRs algos (QUBIT or SKEIN) merge mined into SFR. that way both coins can be mined further increasing a solid base structure and an impressive collaborative venture that would surely bring big news.

.. just an idea to keep on the backburner Smiley

All the best
Phoenix

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T6ZzzGAkxmSQDmeNUZPBf3pbD2ogiC2DDf

Myriadplatform.org
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:46:15 PM

yea call it cryptstore Cool

Onyx is the name of another coin. Too close.

Q this means we can use MYR on your exchange to buy things or does it get exchanged for SFR first then buy things with SFR?
--
fyi our Myriad team + community is a little skeptical about SFR (mainly the less block reward fork and having paypal integrated into the wallet due to security concerns--> im sure this has been answered many times so i apologize for my ignorance on that matter). But keep doing what you guys are doing and im sure they'll come around Wink

but i thank you for reaching out to us in a way that so far appears to be mutually beneficial for both SFR and MYR.  I personally view you guys as not a clone but a very unique coin venturing into uncharted territory like ourselves.

ie different features and goals.. almost like our polar opposite in a few ways (which i like) but we both share the same lifeblood in our blockchains; that of a Multi-Algorithm beginning.

I hope we can work alongside in the near future. It seems like a good move for the longevity for both SFR and MYR as we are beginning to see more MA coins come out that are complete jokes J coin for instance pissed me off recently.  

If we can manage to work something out and be the known and recognized MA coins this will make it that much harder for a scamcoin trying to pull off MA scaring off investors into the concept.

one idea could be the implementation of one algo of SFR (X11 or BLAKE) merged mined into MYR and one of MYRs algos (QUBIT or SKEIN) merge mined into SFR. that way both coins can be mined further increasing a solid base structure and an impressive collaborative venture that would surely bring big news.

All the best
Phoenix

MYR will be converted to SFR because the decentralized market will be hosted on the SaffronCoin Blockchain. But you can certainly use MYR normally by just sending coins to a MYR address to purchase items on this market. Your MYR is converted to equivalent SFR behind the scenes.

The block reward fork gave a better reward system of linearly decreasing rewards over a long period of time. It was a community decision and we felt it was the best way to benefit miners as well as investors considering the state of pure POW coins today.
SFRPay does not affect the functioning of any other feature in the wallet. It is also a necessary and mainstream feature.

Thanks for your views. We can certainly work on some stuff together later on.
newra

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:36:11 AM

--

All the best
Phoenix

I am surprised you didn't mention PolyMYR Smiley
It would absolutely amazing to be able mine both SFR and MYR at the same time !! ... something to think about for both teams (when PolyMYR is ready ofcourse)

saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 11:50:50 PM

Saffronyx - P2P Market Update

We are giving you the client mock of our P2P Market - Saffronyx. Sorry for the delay. We had to link this to the blockchain. This is the Merchant tab for Sellers to post items that they wish to sell. Every Merchant needs a Merchant Key which is publicly recorded and tied to the identity of the Merchant to minimize fraud and selling of illegal items. Buyers do not need to provide any identity/register to buy.

We will have the buyer page mock shortly.

Regards
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:16:16 AM

Sweet:-)
bluemyst

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:16:58 AM

Great Job!! Cheesy
saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:59:20 AM

Saffronyx - P2P Market Update

This is the buyer frontend. To make a purchase you just need to highlight the row once there is an item to sell. Right click on the row and you can buy by giving out your shipping address. The shipping address for the item will be encrypted on the chain.

Coin_Viking

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:35:20 AM

Always fun to come back to the thread after a week or so and seeing the developments and how positive the community is. Great job dev, the new stuff is looking the awesome.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: