Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:03:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.3.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 200999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
barmalei1011

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:34:03 AM

hi. What settings do you want to make in your ORB wallet other than replenishing your balance sheet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:00:54 PM

Hi, what is the minimum amount to keep in your wallet, to run POS?
Do I understand correctly that the wallet should be constantly launched?
What happens if the wallet runs for 5 days, then the computer on which the wallet is installed will restart and its operation will continue, it will be the same as the restart mining installation?

The minimum amount is 20 ORB but for faster stakes it is recommended to have a bigger amount.
Your wallet have to run to get stakes.
If you restart your wallet it's no problem, it will continue and you don't have to do anything  Smiley
barmalei1011

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:08:47 PM

What happens if the wallet runs for 5 days, then the computer on which the wallet is installed will restart and its operation will continue, it will be the same as the restart mining installation?

The minimum amount is 20 ORB but for faster stakes it is recommended to have a bigger amount.
If you restart your wallet it's no problem, it will continue and you don't have to do anything  Smiley

I have often seen messages that a config file is created in the wallet folder. Is it necessary to create it? A couple more questions.
20 coins need to be transferred to the wallet by one transfer or no matter?
And I have been inside my wallet to transfer from one account to another or do I have to transfer from a third party to, for example, split the amount of 100 coins?
barmalei1011

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 01:40:41 PM

Also question, a chain of blocks that is downloaded by one file, where to insert this file? I never found a place where he should be, a send to wait for the wallet to fully synchronize.
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2019, 01:16:23 PM

I have often seen messages that a config file is created in the wallet folder. Is it necessary to create it? A couple more questions.
20 coins need to be transferred to the wallet by one transfer or no matter?
And I have been inside my wallet to transfer from one account to another or do I have to transfer from a third party to, for example, split the amount of 100 coins?

The config file isn't necessary for the Qt client to function, though there are some settings which may help. You have to make an understanding of them or just copy the defaults from the OP.

20 ORBs are better to go in one output, though the wallet attempts to combine up to 10 smaller outputs for staking. You better have 50 ORBs or more.

Also question, a chain of blocks that is downloaded by one file, where to insert this file? I never found a place where he should be, a send to wait for the wallet to fully synchronize.

In the directory where your orbitcoin-qt is located. Rename .orbitcoin to data if on Windows. Although you may just wait for the wallet to sync on its own.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
sdelgit

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Putin PrqV2TxZtewyUxCTupp7FR2vPBdrkW9r5P

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:56:18 AM

In the directory where your orbitcoin-qt is located. Rename .orbitcoin to data if on Windows. Although you may just wait for the wallet to sync on its own.

To rename it? data.tar.xz
barmalei1011

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 12:10:39 PM

Tried, put this file in different folders, there is no result. Normal synchronization is in progress.
barmalei1011

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 03:54:37 AM

What does the button mean, coin control, in the wallet?
KINKcoinEuropeSPteam

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:54:09 PM

hello, you can  listsng this excheng: https://www.boaexchange.com/register?ref=5cd3c8dc369dcd49b2e36a35

https://altmarkets.io/listing-guide

and this a new excheng + airdrops https://discord.gg/CWaPJ8E

AND THIS EXCHENG+airdrop 200$ for register: https://coinsbit.io/referral/996d35e0-8514-4d3f-bf41-9b36d2b11f14
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2019, 03:59:17 PM

Tried, put this file in different folders, there is no result. Normal synchronization is in progress.

It is an xzipped tar archive. I've thought it's obvious from the extension. Use 7-Zip to extract on Windows.

It's the Coin Control. Enable it, restart the wallet and see it appear in the send panel.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
barmalei1011

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 03:27:30 AM

It is an xzipped tar archive. I've thought it's obvious from the extension. Use 7-Zip to extract on Windows.

It's the Coin Control. Enable it, restart the wallet and see it appear in the send panel.
I mean this button in the Send panel. What does this fusion give? You kind of surface read my questions. I asked directly what the button was for, not what the window was for, where to tick the coin control. Naturally I turned on this mode and restarted my wallet. Button appears in the Submit tab. SO FOR WHAT THIS BUTTON GIVES. YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRONG INSTRUCTION TO YOUR WALLET!
barmalei1011

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 06:23:35 AM

Are they going to add a coin to any other exchange?
mony68

Activity: 149
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2019, 04:22:37 PM

ghostlander
Pay attention:
Orbitcoin Blockchain Explorer
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/orb/#!crypto
Hosting   Expires 2019-11-13 (in 3 days) (log)
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2019, 05:23:11 PM

ghostlander
Pay attention:

The official block explorer is still http://explorer.orbitcoin.org and it's never going to expire.

I mean this button in the Send panel. What does this fusion give? You kind of surface read my questions. I asked directly what the button was for, not what the window was for, where to tick the coin control. Naturally I turned on this mode and restarted my wallet. Button appears in the Submit tab. SO FOR WHAT THIS BUTTON GIVES. YOU DO NOT HAVE A STRONG INSTRUCTION TO YOUR WALLET!

If you don't get what it's for, you probably don't need it either.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=144331.0

barmalei1011

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 01:53:38 AM

ghostlander
Pay attention:

The official block explorer is still http://explorer.orbitcoin.org and it's never going to expire.

If you don't get what it's for, you probably don't need it either.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=144331.0

You know, if you are one of the developers, then you should have a little easier talking with people, and not consider yourself a navel of the earth.  It was enough just to send this link and I would understand everything, or fix it on the first page, marked the manual for using the wallet.  Thank you for the link, for the wit minus
barmalei1011

View Profile
December 02, 2019, 06:58:23 AM

Are new exchanges planned?
Masterkey5896

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 06:17:01 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2019, 06:27:18 PM by Masterkey5896

Hi Everyone,

Just had a problem with my Orbitcoin wallet. Had been running the wallet for about three days. It's all synced up, trying to stake the coins I have been holding for about five years. This morning there was a power failure which abruptly shut down the computer ORB was running on and now the wallet will not restart. When I try to run the wallet, I get a message that Orbitcoin has stopped working and a problem has caused the program to stop working correctly.
What is the solution?

Also, I have my wallet back up and all that so no worries there. I am looking for an easy way to get this wallet running again. I don't want to download a new wallet and have to sync six years of transactions. I know I can do that but it's my least favorite. Is there another way?

Also, do we have a telegram group? Discord, Keybase, anything other that this?

Also, if I have to download a new wallet, is there an up to date bootstrap available to make the sync faster?

Thanks

FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
December 15, 2019, 07:17:54 PM

Masterkey589: yeah, it happens to me every few months as well. cant start wallet after power outage.
i learned to back up whole orbitcoin folder every month and when this happens i just copy data and orbitcoin-qt executable file (+creating new shortcut from it) from most recent backup to ...\program files\Orbitcoin-x64 folder, and it takes just few minutes to catch up back.
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2019, 03:00:49 PM

Hi Everyone,

Just had a problem with my Orbitcoin wallet. Had been running the wallet for about three days. It's all synced up, trying to stake the coins I have been holding for about five years. This morning there was a power failure which abruptly shut down the computer ORB was running on and now the wallet will not restart. When I try to run the wallet, I get a message that Orbitcoin has stopped working and a problem has caused the program to stop working correctly.
What is the solution?

Also, I have my wallet back up and all that so no worries there. I am looking for an easy way to get this wallet running again. I don't want to download a new wallet and have to sync six years of transactions. I know I can do that but it's my least favorite. Is there another way?

Also, do we have a telegram group? Discord, Keybase, anything other that this?

Also, if I have to download a new wallet, is there an up to date bootstrap available to make the sync faster?

Thanks

The wallet runs reindexing automatically on a block index failure. Should there be a more severe issue, you have to do fix it manually by deleting blktree, coins and database directories, then executing "orbitcoin-qt -reindex". The wallet will use the existing block files to recreate the block index, UTXO, etc.

I'm moving nodes from one provider to others this month, so there is no bootstrap available right now.

ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2019, 12:53:12 PM

The web site has been moved and a bootstrap uploaded. Everything works fine so far.

Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: