Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:42:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.3.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 200999 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:36:51 PM

Ya'll are getting bonus POS due to my wallet being down due to syncing.  Enjoy it while it lasts!  lol

I will shut down my wallets too for next hours, i need to do some updates and stuff.
PoS diff will probably lower a little more...

then my system crash rebalancing again Tongue long term, It is therefore again matter

How's the rebalancing going? PoS is halved since i closed my wallets. Probably coincidence...
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:54:17 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2016, 08:13:55 PM by Mario241077

Ya'll are getting bonus POS due to my wallet being down due to syncing.  Enjoy it while it lasts!  lol

I will shut down my wallets too for next hours, i need to do some updates and stuff.
PoS diff will probably lower a little more...

then my system crash rebalancing again Tongue long term, It is therefore again matter

How's the rebalancing going? PoS is halved since i closed my wallets. Probably coincidence...

What I mean in your case. My system crashes and you got more ORB per day. I sero. But now your system goes down and I get more ORB per day, it balances itself.
But rebalancing also means otherwise, you have a portfolio. 10000 Euro invest in ORB. Now ORB rises, you sell ORB, and buy from winning other coins or invest in Hashrate to get back your sold ORB.
If your other Coin rises, you sell it and buy again ORB back a little deeper. So your Belance in ORB remains the same in the long run, unless you buy back less than you sell. In a distribution of a currency that would be normal!
But you stay in the crypto market...

So i have invest in BTC Hashrate, if the BTC going strong up, i invest back in ORB.

Many factors suggest then that there will soon be a financial system reset! Whether it is so, I do not know. But for me, it seems! Few people know of that risk and many people ignore the danger.

Over decades, central banks have supported the financial market, but now it goes no further. There is a limit in the Ponzi scheme and the spiral returns to the origin. That would be sero.

it almost does not matter which currency they should only enjoy confidence. Trust is everything and nothing.

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mad_Max

Activity: 894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 01:30:42 AM

Block reward and optimal stake (excerpt): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=586674.msg7744291#msg7744291
In a nutshell:
- coins are staking after 5 days;
- minimum stake amount is 20 ORB;
- staking is a stochastic function (it depends on luck, among other factors like stake amount and coin age - i.e. the "weight").

This is an old guide. Coins are eligible for staking after 1 day now, but it doesn't make much difference. There is weight displayed in the Coin Control window. I see my inputs are staking successfully with their weight of 800 on average currently. An input of 20 ORB will not exceed the weight of 300 (20 coins * 15 days). Do your math.

Hi.

I see my post was linked as FAQ in OP, so i update it to reflect changes of min/max coin age from 5/20 days to 1/16 days after previous hard fork. So new users can get correct info from it.

He знaя пoкoя и oтдыxa, Пpи лyннoм и coлнeчнoм cвeтe, Mы дeлaeм дeньги из вoздyxa, Чтoб cнoвa cпycтить иx нa вeтep!
Mad_Max

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:36:58 AM

I'm unable to unpack the 1.6.0.0 zipfiles for windows (both x86 and x64).

I'm getting "unknown error 0x80004005" when trying to extract the files. Any hint?

Looks to me like a problem with your system...Not sure whether this will help but thought of posting the thread url which discuss a similar issue with solutions - http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-files/0x80004005-unspecified-error-during-unzipping/28447609-6401-4f14-bf94-e0c8408051bb

Yep. I think so. A very weird one, though. This is the only zip giving me this issue, so for now I workarounded the problem unzipping the files with a different client. Thank you for the hint.

I used BZip2 instead of Deflate to compress these binaries. PKZIP supports it since 2003. Other popular archivers like 7-Zip, WinZip, WinRAR, etc. have no problems either. It seems Microsoft is slow to follow up.

WinRAR can not unzip your last archives too! At least it gives clear error message (!   C:\Temp\orbitcoin-win64-1.6.0.0.zip:
unknown method in Orbitcoin-x64\orbitcoin-qt.exe)
And Windows-7(with all latest updates) built-in unzipper fails too.

So I used 7-Zip to unpack - only this option works for me.

He знaя пoкoя и oтдыxa, Пpи лyннoм и coлнeчнoм cвeтe, Mы дeлaeм дeньги из вoздyxa, Чтoб cнoвa cпycтить иx нa вeтep!
Mad_Max

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 02:58:12 AM

What could be the reason for POS diff shooting up?

It was inevitable - with last hard fork we reduce number of blocks mined per day 2 times (instead of halving block reward).

So block reward remains the same, number of miners and stacking coins remain about same too, but now all miners compete for 2 times smaller quantity of blocks. diff just  reflect this hard competition and jump up.

Its not a big difference - low diff with low block reward(0.5 ORB) or high diff with high block reward(1 ORB). Total number of coins minted per week/month should be approximately the same. But certainly less than it was before the block # 2000 000

bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:01:24 AM

It was inevitable - with last hard fork we reduce number of blocks mined per day 2 times (instead of halving block reward).

So block reward remains the same, number of miners and stacking coins remain about same too, but now all miners compete for 2 times smaller quantity of blocks. diff just  reflect this hard competition and jump up.

Its not a big difference - low diff with low block reward(0.5 ORB) or high diff with high block reward(1 ORB). Total number of coins minted per week/month should be approximately the same. But certainly less than it was before the block # 2000 000

It's certainly a nice explanation and a logical conclusion..thanks..Also, is there a way to identify whether the exchanges are not getting POS rewards?
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 12:03:07 PM

The PoS block target is 3 minutes now vs. 1.5 minutes before the hard fork, reward stays the same 1 ORB, so the difficulty has been doubled to maintain the new target. It seems optimal input size for staking is 50 to 100 ORB now.

For the past 36 hours after the hard fork, our average block target was 1.72 minutes. That's fairly close to 2 minutes. The second part of the hard fork takes place on the 1st of October 2016 12:00:00 GMT when our new block trust scoring protocol gets activated.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 12:18:58 PM

It's certainly a nice explanation and a logical conclusion..thanks..Also, is there a way to identify whether the exchanges are not getting POS rewards?

You can check their deposit/withdrawal addresses with a block explorer to see if they have staking enabled.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 03:35:10 PM

I'm unable to unpack the 1.6.0.0 zipfiles for windows (both x86 and x64).

I'm getting "unknown error 0x80004005" when trying to extract the files. Any hint?

Looks to me like a problem with your system...Not sure whether this will help but thought of posting the thread url which discuss a similar issue with solutions - http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_vista-files/0x80004005-unspecified-error-during-unzipping/28447609-6401-4f14-bf94-e0c8408051bb

Yep. I think so. A very weird one, though. This is the only zip giving me this issue, so for now I workarounded the problem unzipping the files with a different client. Thank you for the hint.

I used BZip2 instead of Deflate to compress these binaries. PKZIP supports it since 2003. Other popular archivers like 7-Zip, WinZip, WinRAR, etc. have no problems either. It seems Microsoft is slow to follow up.

WinRAR can not unzip your last archives too! At least it gives clear error message (!   C:\Temp\orbitcoin-win64-1.6.0.0.zip:
unknown method in Orbitcoin-x64\orbitcoin-qt.exe)
And Windows-7(with all latest updates) built-in unzipper fails too.

So I used 7-Zip to unpack - only this option works for me.

so for me works fine with winrar v5.40 is the newest

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:00:28 PM

I'm on Linux so unpacking always works Wink
When i was on Windows (long ago) i always used IZArc: https://www.izarc.org
Never had any problem with unpacking files.

@Mario

My system crashes and you got more ORB per day.

I know, that day i had lots more stakes than average  Wink

@Ghost

You've done a great job again, thanks.

Smiley
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2016, 06:16:02 PM

So you saying I need to open my wallet again ? -_-  How often does my wallet need to be opened to take full advantage of the max pos ?
Does my wallet have to be open 24/7 ? Yes I know i can use poswallet but im not paying the fee I rather keep that thanks.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:22:44 AM

Deutsche Bank  ---> NYSE ---> Sell Off
Volume: 51,587,238 million -----> Corresponds to 5-10 times trading volume in NY
Despite a record volume, the share closed at 6.71% above day low. DB has already lost more than 90% since 2007. Just 7% minus for a bank, which should be close before the closing -> Peanuts.
The combination of trading volume, closing price over day depth and comparatively low minus are an indication that the DBK could have made their "panic low". I would not bet on that. It could always be worse.

stay in cryptos, be your owen Bank
If the DB falls, it rips other banks. This bank has 50 trillion derivatives. Banks lend themselves constantly to each other money, constantly. If a debtor fails, the card house collapses. Domino effect!

Donnerstag, 29.09.2016 - 10:22 Uhr
Bonds of the Deutsche Bank sell off
http://www.godmode-trader.de/artikel/bonds-der-deutschen-bank-stuerzen-ab,4899090

tanslate by google
29. September 2016 18:57 Uhr
Currently: Deutsche Bank hard under pressure after media report (+ update) - Dax and US markets with sales

FMW editorial team

According to a media report, several hedge funds withdrew funds from Deutsche Bank - the hedge funds had settled their derivatives positions via Deutsche Bank (the settlement can only be clearing houses). The Deutsche Bank shares subsequently traded on the stock market with a minus of 5.5%, the X-Dax strongly under pressure, as well as the US indices.

Now Deutsche Bank could use a deadly spiral: if funds are withdrawn from the Deutsche Bank, it can trigger a hearth drive - no one would want to catch a chair while traveling to Jerusalem! And thus the liquidity situation for Deutsche Bank deteriorates, which has a balance sheet total to market capitalization of more than 40 - an extremely high value of indicating that something is wrong.

Update: Deutsche Bank spokesman: We are confident that the vast majority of our institutional customers understand that Deutsche Bank has a stable financial situation.

Update 2: "Bond King" Jeff Gundlach: "Stay away from trading with Deutsche Bank"

Here is the price of Deutsche Bank on the NYSE (in dollars, today the most revenue-rich day of history, since the Deutsche Bank shares are listed on the NYSE!):
http://finanzmarktwelt.de/aktuell-deutsche-bank-schwer-unter-druck-nach-medienbericht-dax-und-us-maerkte-mit-abverkauf-43241/

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 06:18:27 AM

CoinWarz ‏@CoinWarz 26. Sep.

#Orbitcoin wallet updated to v1.6.0.0-orb http://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency/coins/orbitcoin … @Orbitcoin #cryptocurrency

almightyruler
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1092

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:32:25 AM

You can check their deposit/withdrawal addresses with a block explorer to see if they have staking enabled.

Things could get a bit confusing if the coin is sufficiently active, because funds for one person's deposit could be used for another person's withdrawal a relatively short time later. If the exchange wanted to maximise their returns from stakes, it wouldn't make sense to try to stake on a busy hot wallet.

I guess if you can trace a lot of separate deposits being subsequently sent to the same address, which is staking, then you can assume that is a separate staking wallet controlled by the exchange... or maybe just someone who's buying a lot of ORB.

So you saying I need to open my wallet again ? -_-  How often does my wallet need to be opened to take full advantage of the max pos ?
Does my wallet have to be open 24/7 ? Yes I know i can use poswallet but im not paying the fee I rather keep that thanks.

With a fixed PoS reward it's better to keep your wallet open as much as possible. Most other PoS coins reward you based on coin age, so if your wallet hasn't been started for a while the reward is higher, but ORB does not work this way; the reward is the same regardless of whether you last staked a month ago, or 3 years ago.
bitmaster1x
Legendary

Activity: 1274

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2016, 09:56:05 AM

Would be nice to see more trading activity. In our current state, value of ORB is derived from trade and demand activities and til there is more uses outside of the exchanges.

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:18:06 AM

With a fixed PoS reward it's better to keep your wallet open as much as possible. Most other PoS coins reward you based on coin age, so if your wallet hasn't been started for a while the reward is higher, but ORB does not work this way; the reward is the same regardless of whether you last staked a month ago, or 3 years ago.

https://poswallet.com/ provides this service 24/7 string pool, is a new service, new website 2% fee

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 11:24:12 AM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 01:10:21 PM by Mario241077

or here nice to see http://www.alt19.com/ ORB
https://poswallet.com now 8 staked ORB, user growing from 971 to 1015 at ORB pool but be carefull with this service, it's new

my staking reward goes down, is normal because more miner/user

Stake   Confirmed   1997496   20:17:24 9/25/2016   0.66456 ORB
Stake   Confirmed   1993095   21:56:09 9/22/2016   0.66731 ORB
Stake   Confirmed   1989048   5:35:59 9/20/2016   0.67591 ORB
Stake   Confirmed   1988903   3:19:51 9/20/2016   0.67589 ORB
Stake   Confirmed   1987595   7:12:28 9/19/2016   0.67624 ORB
Stake   Confirmed   1980629   18:51:44 9/14/2016   0.67808 ORB
Stake   Confirmed   1980206   12:08:44 9/14/2016   0.67803 ORB
Stake   Confirmed   1977160   13:10:47 9/12/2016   0.67835 ORB

40 Blocks to hard fork

now 1051 Pool Users / Pool Balance 1824.57
and staking faucet for ORB

seems clear with TX Log an own Explorer for ORB, maybe cann Ghost check more technical details

update out, before was v3.5

Beta Testing Status - Update from dev (9/26/2016) - Software version 3.6c
Support may be delayed for up to the next ~72 hours, as we are rolling out some backend changes to the database systems for further speed enhancements. Two more servers brought online to help with the load. Please check the FAQ and refresh blocks manually in the 'Profile' section before opening a new ticket. Adding a forum soon for members to discuss new features/support as well.

You can now refresh a block if you notice a missing transaction in your account - head on over to the Profile page and check out the 'Refresh Missing Block ' section - just choose the coin and type in the block number to refresh the transaction. Please try this before opening a support ticket for a missing transaction. If you experience any problems, open a ticket!

Bringing back the bug bounty - between $1 and $20 will be paid (in BITB) for each bug supported via the support center. To recieve credit, you must be the first person to report to bug, you must include exact instructions on how you found the bug, and I must be able to reproduce the bug. Amounts will be paid out based on how critical the bug is. Good luck!

Notice: CC (Coolindarkcoin), CURE (CureCoin), MPC (MobilePayCoin) and SLR (SolarCoin) will be removed from the wallet service on 9/30. Please withdraw any coins you have in these two currencies before that date.

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 03:04:57 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2016, 05:44:08 PM by Mario241077

John, can you develop an app to save Big DATA in Orb Block Chain? pm for more informations

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 05:46:02 PM

or here nice to see http://www.alt19.com/ ORB
https://poswallet.com now 8 staked ORB, user growing from 971 to 1015 at ORB pool but be carefull with this service, it's new

my staking reward goes down, is normal because more miner/user

Stake   Confirmed   1997496   20:17:24 9/25/2016   0.66456 ORB
Stake   Confirmed   1993095   21:56:09 9/22/2016   0.66731 ORB
Stake   Confirmed   1989048   5:35:59 9/20/2016   0.67591 ORB
Stake   Confirmed   1988903   3:19:51 9/20/2016   0.67589 ORB
Stake   Confirmed   1987595   7:12:28 9/19/2016   0.67624 ORB
Stake   Confirmed   1980629   18:51:44 9/14/2016   0.67808 ORB
Stake   Confirmed   1980206   12:08:44 9/14/2016   0.67803 ORB
Stake   Confirmed   1977160   13:10:47 9/12/2016   0.67835 ORB

40 Blocks to hard fork

now 1051 Pool Users / Pool Balance 1824.57
and staking faucet for ORB

seems clear with TX Log an own Explorer for ORB, maybe cann Ghost check more technical details

update out, before was v3.5

Beta Testing Status - Update from dev (9/26/2016) - Software version 3.6c
Support may be delayed for up to the next ~72 hours, as we are rolling out some backend changes to the database systems for further speed enhancements. Two more servers brought online to help with the load. Please check the FAQ and refresh blocks manually in the 'Profile' section before opening a new ticket. Adding a forum soon for members to discuss new features/support as well.

You can now refresh a block if you notice a missing transaction in your account - head on over to the Profile page and check out the 'Refresh Missing Block ' section - just choose the coin and type in the block number to refresh the transaction. Please try this before opening a support ticket for a missing transaction. If you experience any problems, open a ticket!

Bringing back the bug bounty - between $1 and $20 will be paid (in BITB) for each bug supported via the support center. To recieve credit, you must be the first person to report to bug, you must include exact instructions on how you found the bug, and I must be able to reproduce the bug. Amounts will be paid out based on how critical the bug is. Good luck!

Notice: CC (Coolindarkcoin), CURE (CureCoin), MPC (MobilePayCoin) and SLR (SolarCoin) will be removed from the wallet service on 9/30. Please withdraw any coins you have in these two currencies before that date.

today Stake   Confirmed   2002133   12:46:28 9/30/2016   0.64534 ORB

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 07:01:26 PM

20:57:07

getdifficulty

20:57:07

{
"proof-of-work" : 0.82964098,
"proof-of-stake" : 0.81404882,
"search-interval" : 1
}

oha

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: