Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293205 times)
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:17:11 PM

Could somebody please help? I accidentally withdrawed BTC to my mining adress from the multi pool and its still not confirmed or pending..

If the address was right it is going to add to the Share/Multipool BTC balance, then will be used to buy SHARE on the exchange and send it to you. Not sure anyone can help you with that but the Dev.

Cant see it at the statitics page. But i will wait

Did it hit the blockchain yet, or is it still sitting at the exchange not sent? If the latter, you can probably open a support ticket and ask them to cancel it.
jonesT

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:53:09 PM

AcidReniX

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 07:53:38 PM

19178.08 BTC Daily Transaction volume SharexCoin needs to earn YOU 0.07 BTC back in one year

It's 15x more than Cryptsy 24h trade volume  Shocked

That's the point. With ShareCoins at 350 satoshis each, it's actually really stupid to purchase FeeShares because it would take you years to get the same BTC back that you would spend in FeeShares. I bought FeeShares as soon as I could and then did the maths and realised my huge mistake. I can't see the 3 FeeShares I own being able to make 0.2 BTC by the end of this year unless the system changes.

How is a 50% return in 1 year stupid?

The returns are infinite if you were given 3 FeeShares worth of ShareCoin as well.

That said, we don't know what the return is because we don't know the current revenue. If I was sure it would be 50% in a year I would buy MANY of them. Also, if the exchange does very well, then the FeeShares / BTC market will raise the price so in addition to dividends you are getting growth.  

While everyone has said how expensive FeeShares are, their price has only gone up, against the expectations of many on this thread after the per FeeShare price was posted.

50% return in one year? ShareXCoin would need to process 19178 BTC in transactions EVERY DAY. That means Bitcoins worth $7,671,200 will need to be transferred in the exchange (so SharexCoin earns 0.1% transaction fee) every day, for one year.

How many bitcoin exchanges do you think process that number of transactions (adding up to that volume of BTC)? This exchange will have to be bigger than virtually every exchange in existence just to earn the coins back from buying the FeeShares at this current price...
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:09:42 PM

19178.08 BTC Daily Transaction volume SharexCoin needs to earn YOU 0.07 BTC back in one year

That's the point. With ShareCoins at 350 satoshis each, it's actually really stupid to purchase FeeShares because it would take you years to get the same BTC back that you would spend in FeeShares. I bought FeeShares as soon as I could and then did the maths and realised my huge mistake. I can't see the 3 FeeShares I own being able to make 0.2 BTC by the end of this year unless the system changes.

The returns are infinite if you were given 3 FeeShares worth of ShareCoin as well.

That said, we don't know what the return is because we don't know the current revenue. If I was sure it would be 50% in a year I would buy MANY of them. Also, if the exchange does very well, then the FeeShares / BTC market will raise the price so in addition to dividends you are getting growth.  

While everyone has said how expensive FeeShares are, their price has only gone up, against the expectations of many on this thread after the per FeeShare price was posted.

50% return in one year? ShareXCoin would need to process 19178 BTC in transactions EVERY DAY. That means Bitcoins worth $7,671,200 will need to be transferred in the exchange (so SharexCoin earns 0.1% transaction fee) every day, for one year.

How many bitcoin exchanges do you think process that number of transactions (adding up to that volume of BTC)? This exchange will have to be bigger than virtually every exchange in existence just to earn the coins back from buying the FeeShares at this current price...

No idea the volume numbers. But, I do know, the revenue is actually .2% per transaction. Remember, the buyer and seller each pay 1% fee. So you should double all your revenue calculations.
ficklepickle

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2014, 08:14:24 PM

No idea the volume numbers. But, I do know, the revenue is actually .2% per transaction. Remember, the buyer and seller each pay 1% fee. So you should double all your revenue calculations.

Right but the fee shares are more expensive than similar revenue sharing stocks from other exchanges.  Why should they be almost double the launching price of Cryptsy's? 

jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:15:12 PM

and Feeshare holders will also profit of the revenues from the gambling site
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:17:57 PM

Right but the fee shares are more expensive than similar revenue sharing stocks from other exchanges.  Why should they be almost double the launching price of Cryptsy's? 

That's just how people priced them wrt BTC. They set the price at 20k SHARE and gave away 100,000,000 SHARE or 5000 FeeShares. Seems like the market is setting the price, not the exchange. As the dev said, he didn't expect the price of SHARE to start off so high. He was talking about starting Buy orders from the MultiPool at 1 Satoshi. So, he was thinking a FeeShare would be 20k Sat...
twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:18:04 PM

so feeshare = revenue from the exchange + revenue from the multipool???
AcidReniX

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:22:08 PM

That's just how people priced them wrt BTC. They set the price at 20k SHARE and gave away 100,000,000 SHARE or 5000 FeeShares. Seems like the market is setting the price, not the exchange. As the dev said, he didn't expect the price of SHARE to start off so high. He was talking about starting Buy orders from the MultiPool at 1 Satoshi. So, he was thinking a FeeShare would be 20k Sat...

I mean technically, FeeShares are very good for the life of the coin. It is much better to invest in ShareCoins than FeeShares because if the price of ShareCoins ever drops really low, lots of people will buy the cheap ShareCoins and buy FeeShares. Then the ShareCoin price will rise again.

This makes ShareCoin VERY good... but FeeShares are just a terrible investment right now, unless the exchange becomes a world leader, or changes are made to the system (which the dev said isn't going to happen).
jamieb81

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:24:04 PM

No exchange and the upcoming gambling site
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:30:34 PM

I'm not sure how revenue from the multipool is factored in. But, I don't think that is 100% revenue, since that money is used to buy SHARE on the market. So, I think FeeShare will include .2% (the sell/buy commission) of the multipool.

I also think the planned Gaming site revenue will be shared too. Although, it hasn't been made clear yet if the will be combined into the FeeShares of the exchange, or if the Gaming site will have it's own separate stock. I'd like to hear an answer to that question.
oveeps

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:44:01 PM

Feeshare holders will also profit of the revenues from the gambling site
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:45:03 PM

I am trying to withdraw my BTC from Sharex, I sold some Coffee coins. It is asking me my 2 factor authentication even though I didn't enable it.

I tried but I kept getting invalid 2fa token so I gave up.

This is really weird.

Anybody else had this problem?

I think they require 2FA to be setup before they let you withdraw. So, I guess you'll have to set it up.

But why it doesn't let me set it up? I have 2FA everwhere, BTER, BITTREX, BITSTAMP etc.. Everywhere else I set it up w/o problems except here.

Have you managed to set it up?

Just did it with Google Authenticator. No problem at all.
takkaros

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:59:50 PM

Of course.. I suppose you haven't thought that the Feeshare holders will advertise the exchange themselves, if they want to get more returns.. When/If 5000 people manage to get some Feeshares utleast 20 of them (in the worst case scenario) will advertise, essentially, free of charge. That's very good for the exchange.
mugwampbro

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 08:59:58 PM

There is 2M for sales! Cheesy someone trying to push prices down will lose 2M Coins:D Cos people keep buying Cheesy
the guy who said he had 3M yesterday

He's never had 3 million. He has only made it to the 750K. Check his share address and you will see.

LIONHEART caught that cught that 2 days ago....Do I smell a troll shill

FE-FI-FO-FUM, I smell a shill on the fo-or- um
[/color]

jamieb81

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:09:32 PM

No exchange and the upcoming gambling site

Stop answering to questions if you don't know the correct answer.

Yes, the revenue from exchange + multipool

I know the answer and it definitely is the gambling site, Zip has said it clearly yesterday
jamieb81

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:11:48 PM

From OP: "The exchange is not all we got, we already had a plan for a gambling website too. And revenue from this gambling site will also be shared to ShareCoin holders"

I'm a bit confused here.. Who is getting revenue, ShareCoin or FeeShare holders, or both?
Thank you
FeeShare holders.

I don't know what I'm talking about right?
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:12:23 PM

Exchange + multipool + gambling site?  Sharecoin seems like BC on steroids!

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
jamieb81

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:16:54 PM

From OP: "The exchange is not all we got, we already had a plan for a gambling website too. And revenue from this gambling site will also be shared to ShareCoin holders"

I'm a bit confused here.. Who is getting revenue, ShareCoin or FeeShare holders, or both?
Thank you
FeeShare holders.

"And revenue from this gambling site will also be shared to ShareCoin holders"

WILL ALSO!!!!

FFS kid, you make me angry again...it took so much time to relax after seeing so many retards posting misleading info...

Kid haha don't talk about ages as you cannot see who's behind words on a screen..
PilotofBTC
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2014, 09:17:59 PM

Thank you
FeeShare holders.

Yep. The thing is, in the OP it says "ShareCoin Holders" which it said about the exchange. There is still a question in my mind if the FeeShares you buy on ShareXCoin ALSO apply to the gaming site, or if it will have it's own FeeShares.

I would hope the FeeShares are for both sites, that would make them much more valuable. But, will wait for a very clear answer.
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: