Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:50:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293205 times)
skeet

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:43:24 AM

I think too Sharecoins are really really overvalued right now. I have a buy order in the 50 satoshi range.

More people will be waiting for a major price drop at 1-10 sat per sharecoin then buy more feeshare.  Roll Eyes

juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:45:20 AM

Get it on more exchanges.  Polonie, Bittrex ?

Can't agree more. I have submit request to these exchange. I hope everyone want a higher price submit it . Monopoly of the dev will destroy this great coin.

Bittrex:https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I've never tried to monopolize anything. I didn't even touch a single ShareCoin that generated from Multipool and FeeShare sale. Those coins belong to the community, not mine. It's the community that decides everything.
It is GREED which destroyed this coin.

u should do some action to promote the project.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:46:12 AM

Hi all!

I WTB 2 or 3 million SHAREs at 99sat each. PM me if you sell amount.
your price is too low, i don't think you can buy this coin at this price.

After a day or two the price falls below I offer, I will wait.

price is too low for a 100 million initial coin, if you look around the PoS coins, C2 with 60m initial  coins is around 900 to 1k sat atm,

This is a fake 100 million coin as coins are redistributed again and again. We need to use one billion coins to buy the 50000 feeshares

sharecoin number has nothing to do with feeshares as the dev stated.. is is just use to buy feeshare .. they are different entity
anyway.. i see you made it as a strategy to buy cheap coins.. anyway good luck on that,weak hands will sell em to you.. you are inteligent and you know your strategy, and you knw the tricks is to mislead them

I'm pretty sure edited your message after to add it as I didn't delete absolutely anything. I don't have any strategy, I just think about investments and this a LOSS for sure at this prices. You bought at high prices and don't accept a loss, your strategy is too make other believe the coin is worth much more. You are making other loose their money.

you see that this coin is under valued reason why ur putting your BTC on this else you will look elsewhere... but it's not my business as im saying you ppl are intelligent to create such illusion over a physical 100m initial coin into 1B coin thus making the value of the coin less... and admit it you see profit on this coin!! a very HUGE PROFIT !

note :i got  my coin free and i bought feeshare from it

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
takkaros

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:47:53 AM

Get it on more exchanges.  Polonie, Bittrex ?

Can't agree more. I have submit request to these exchange. I hope everyone want a higher price submit it . Monopoly of the dev will destroy this great coin.

I've never tried to monopolize anything. I didn't even touch a single ShareCoin that generated from Multipool and FeeShare sale. Those coins belong to the community, not mine. It's the community that decides everything.

uWE should do some action to promote the project.
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:55:02 AM

Get it on more exchanges.  Polonie, Bittrex ?

it's worthless to do anything when dev of the coins keep devaluing the coins indirectly

It's funny all bagholders blame the dev (except you as you seem to have bought FeeShares). He is not devaluing anything, you are overrating a coin and destroying a whole project. You bought FeeShares and it's your interest to lower Sharecoins and have a fair price for them. I have myself 2 FeeShares too and if Sharecoins don't lower it will be hard for the exchange to take off as community won't help making it grow.
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:55:29 AM

look at the coins you listed on your exchange side and think..what kind of people will get attractive with it? Yes!..you are right! IT IS GREED WHICH DESTROYED NOT ONLY THIS COIN AND ALSO EXCHANGE SIDE!

are you guys really stupid to discussing about how expensive of sharefee blahblahblah? sharefee is only a product that only relate to this exchange side similiar to mcxfee on mcxnow..and look at mcxnow,people are abandon it due to its manipulation and listing shit/scam coins like max..min..wdc..etc.
this coin may be have a good start but it seems very wrong when it begun its exchange side with listing so many shit/scam coins on it,do you think it will wide accepted by veterans? never! this coin and its exchange side are heading to a doom atm and all of you are still expecting of miracle!!   "stupidity couldn`t be fixed'and you guys are ironically proving of it !
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 09:57:08 AM

it's worthless to do anything when dev of the coins keep devaluing the coins indirectly

Effectively, there is another 100% free supply coming to market after every 100m Sharecoin are used to buy Feeshares. This is a process which has barely begun. I would not expect Sharecoins to go below 5 Satoshi, and would probably buy at 10 sat, but I think this will be a long process.
gginer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 09:59:39 AM

Effectively, there is another 100% free supply coming to market after every 100m Sharecoin are used to buy Feeshares. This is a process which has barely begun. I would not expect Sharecoins to go below 5 Satoshi, and would probably buy at 10 sat, but I think this will be a long process.

Exactly, 100 million is a fake illusion. it's 100 million + 100 million + 100 million .... ∞

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).  eP14cFcoFzszt3CiiBMyir8kjKLFRqMqJ5
Kenta

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:00:45 AM

why the price drop so much?? Huh

It's the first weekend after the coins were distributed and we've seen it every day; price is at it's highest during US office hours, then it drops. Take advantage on this dynamics!

Don't worry and keep your coins tight. Coins will move from worried weak hands every weekend from now, then the greedy much stronger hands will come back every Mondays from 1600 GMT   Grin

The nice thing about this coin is that the abundance is limited and it's the people that hold it that gets the inflation directly to them, not to govts. I believe this is unique in history of mankind. It's a good thing and this could be done only in the age of internet!

I think this coin have potential to be very significant, and perhaps even stronger than LTC or BTC. It should do; as it's fair and more environmental friendly. I only wish that the ShareXcoin would be confident enough to go all SHARE and pay out dividends only in SHARE. What I mean is instead of having trade pairs to BTC, go:

SHARE/LTC
SHARE/QRK
SHARE/DRK
SHARE/BC
SHARE/DVC
SHARE/DOGS,CATS,RABBITS,WTF

Trade your cryptocoins at: ◣ bleutrade.com ◢◣ C-Cex.com ◢
gginer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:02:35 AM

It's the first weekend after the coins were distributed and we've seen it every day; price is at it's highest during US office hours, then it drops. Take advantage on this dynamics!

Don't worry and keep your coins tight. Coins will move from worried weak hands every weekend from now, then the greed will come back every Mondays from 1600 GMT   Grin

The nice thing about this coin is that the abundance is limited and it's the people that hold it that gets the inflation directly to them, not to govts. I believe this is unique in history of mankind. It's a good thing and this could be done only in the age of internet!

I think this coin have potential to be very significant, and perhaps even stronger than LTC or BTC. It should do; as it's fair and more environmental friendly. I only wish that the ShareXcoin would be confident enough to go all SHARE and pay out dividends only in SHARE. What I mean is instead of having trade pairs to BTC, go:

SHARE/LTC
SHARE/QRK
SHARE/DRK
SHARE/BC
SHARE/DVC

You are wrong. when coins are spent into feeshares they are re-distributed again so 100 million is not real coin cap. We need 1 billion coins to buy all feeshares. Price is irrealistic.

Energycoin - Save Energy, Pure POS (Free IPO).  eP14cFcoFzszt3CiiBMyir8kjKLFRqMqJ5
Matory

Activity: 399

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:03:43 AM

Don't worry and keep your coins tight. Coins will move from worried weak hands every weekend from now, then the greedy much stronger hands will come back every Mondays from 1600 GMT   Grin

SHARE/LTC
SHARE/QRK
SHARE/DRK
SHARE/BC
SHARE/DVC

SHARE/DOGE at 1:1, yep
JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:08:58 AM

Lots of ppl missing lots of info....

Lots of smart ppl creating panic and buying cheap coins...

Keep the good work and dump your coins Smiley

Users just have to check your previous posts to see you hold +3 million coins. All the info has already been posted. Even dev has given his opinion about it and shared for him price is higher than expected making the best part of the project useless (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.msg6614471#msg6614471). You all have to know price of FeeShares won't be changed, that's not the problem of this coin so stop saying dev destroyed the exchange as the only thing that can be readjusted to make it work is sharecoins price. It will drop for sure, let's see until where.

2-3 big stackholders creating fake hopes and making other loose their money.
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 10:09:13 AM

It's funny all bagholders blame the dev (except you as you seem to have bought FeeShares). He is not devaluing anything, you are overrating a coin and destroying a whole project. You bought FeeShares and it's your interest to lower Sharecoins and have a fair price for them. I have myself 2 FeeShares too and if Sharecoins don't lower it will be hard for the exchange to take off as community won't help making it grow.

it's your belief i wont argue on that.. it's not overrating the coin.. but preserving the project means destroying the community, but i knw from the ashes you will make another community where you hold majority of the coin and then as the price goes up you are ready to dump them for a profit ^^,

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
JamesOng

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:11:15 AM

look at the coins you listed on your exchange side and think..what kind of people will get attractive with it? Yes!..you are right! IT IS GREED WHICH DESTROYED NOT ONLY THIS COIN AND ALSO EXCHANGE SIDE!

are you guys really stupid to discussing about how expensive of sharefee blahblahblah? sharefee is only a product that only relate to this exchange side similiar to mcxfee on mcxnow..and look at mcxnow,people are abandon it due to its manipulation and listing shit/scam coins like max..min..wdc..etc.
this coin may be have a good start but it seems very wrong when it begun its exchange side with listing so many shit/scam coins on it,do you think it will wide accepted by veterans? never! this coin and its exchange side are heading to a doom atm and all of you are still expecting of miracle!!   "stupidity couldn`t be fixed'and you guys are ironically proving of it !

it's your pov the most stupid thing is not seeing others POV and just relying on his own Pov as if it's all correct and significant

English please!
JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:13:33 AM

it's your belief i wont argue on that.. it's not overrating the coin.. but preserving the project means destroying the community, but i knw from the ashes you will make another community where you hold majority of the coin and then as the price goes up you are ready to dump them for a profit ^^,

I was one of the biggest bagholders of Sharecoins (+1.5 million) and I dumped loosing money. So everything you say is wrong. I dumped at 400 sat aprox so I would be already making some good profits. The idea with this messages I'm sending is that little people loose their money stupidly by fake informations you give.
lzr1900

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:17:24 AM

Guys, I'm not against the community. If holding ShareCoin would be more profitable for you guys, just do it. I don't force you to buy FeeShare or want to say any bad thing about ShareCoin. I was just pointing out the truth about Crypto Currencies.
But guys, rememeber: The relationship between ShareCoin and FeeShare will stay the same no matter what, FeeShare can only be purchased by ShareCoin and price between FeeShare/ShareCoin will never change even if ShareCoin only worth 1 satoshi or worth nothing at all. The good thing is: nobody will be left holding something that has no value, which happened to a lot of coins lately.

you wanna use sharecoin to gain some attention for your exchange,but you were actually kept devaluing it through your serious of decisions.
Without Sharecoin,Sharexcoin will never succeed.COZ YOU LOSE THE WHOLE COMMUNITY SUPPORT.
You destroy the sharecoin,you destroy your exchange.
JamesOng

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:18:45 AM

it's your pov the most stupid thing is not seeing others POV and just relying on his own Pov as if it's all correct and significant

English please!
lol ^^, PoV = point of view

what kind of pov do you guys have may i ask other than just concerning about the coin value or sharefee value?
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 10:21:28 AM

Sharecoins will lower in price, but the market will take time to do it. It is actually very interesting, because there is a negative feedback loop in place on the price.
JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:24:54 AM

Users just have to check your previous posts to see you hold +3 million coins. All the info has already been posted. Even dev has given his opinion about it and shared for him price is higher than expected making the best part of the project useless (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.msg6614471#msg6614471). You all have to know price of FeeShares won't be changed, that's not the problem of this coin so stop saying dev destroyed the exchange as the only thing that can be readjusted to make it work is sharecoins price. It will drop for sure, let's see until where.

dude, I don't care about freeshares Smiley so stfu already...
I don't care what the dev said Smiley

Yes, they had other calculations...it was his mistake...just because he did a mistake that does not mean that the coin value is too big or too small you idiot.
Its his mistake Wink

Yes, I'll buy some freeshares to support the exchange cause the dev did such a great work...

So stfu already with 2-3 big stackholder creating fake hopes...
Where do you think all your coins have gone? to 2-3 big stackholders? You must be idiot...

The big party is creating already...

And btw, I'm way past 5kk now...

I'm not answering to your posts anymore, because you are doing only one thing, being angry for dumping your coins on a loss for being such an impatient man...

Tell me where are the other bagholders as you are only two persons supporting Sharecoins actual price.

Won't answer to you anymore either as it doesn't make any sense to speak with someone that owns 5 million coins. Had to cost a lot, we will see how much their worth in a few days. It's what happens to people that just want to speculate, sometimes they get burnt.

I was one of the biggest bagholders of Sharecoins (+1.5 million) and I dumped loosing money. So everything you say is wrong. I dumped at 400 sat aprox so I would be already making some good profits. The idea with this messages I'm sending is that little people loose their money stupidly by fake informations you give.

which is fake tell me? elaborate and enumerate

I don't have to give a single number as I already did it last night and none of the big bagholders gave any single number or calculation to say  I was wrong. About what is fake, making others believe coin is correct when even dev says its not. Making other believe I complain because I didn't had any coin while I was one of biggest bagholders. I even uploaded screenshots. I don't believe you spent your Sharecoins into 3 FeeShares as it wouldnt make any sense the position you are taking.
lionheart78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 10:29:26 AM

dude, I don't care about freeshares Smiley so stfu already...
I don't care what the dev said Smiley

Yes, they had other calculations...it was his mistake...just because he did a mistake that does not mean that the coin value is too big or too small you idiot.
Its his mistake Wink

Yes, I'll buy some freeshares to support the exchange cause the dev did such a great work...

So stfu already with 2-3 big stackholder creating fake hopes...
Where do you think all your coins have gone? to 2-3 big stackholders? You must be idiot...

The big party is creating already...

And btw, I'm way past 5kk now...

I'm not answering to your posts anymore, because you are doing only one thing, being angry for dumping your coins on a loss for being such an impatient man...

Tell me where are the other bagholders as you are only two persons supporting Sharecoins actual price.

which is fake tell me? elaborate and enumerate

I don't have to give a single number as I already did it last night and none of the big bagholders gave any single number or calculation to say  I was wrong. About what is fake, making others believe coin is correct when even dev says its not. Making other believe I complain because I didn't had any coin while I was one of biggest bagholders. I even uploaded screenshots. I don't believe you spent your Sharecoins into 3 FeeShares as it wouldnt make any sense the position you are taking.
Community gives value to the coin << is that a fake?  Dev announce that sharecoin is diff from feeshare << is that a fake? it's true that  feeshare is too expensive if sharecoin price shoots up, and it's not a fake that you still believe in the coin reason why you wanted weak hands to dump them or else.. you wont be here if you already lose your faith on this coin

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
██████▀███▄▄████████████
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: