Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:23:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 394 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SHARE]ShareCoin - Pure POS - The only coin backed up by a real bussiness  (Read 293205 times)
JeffK

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I never hashed for this...

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:30:10 AM

Lots of ppl missing lots of info....

Lots of smart ppl creating panic and buying cheap coins...

Keep the good work and dump your coins Smiley

Users just have to check your previous posts to see you hold +3 million coins. All the info has already been posted. Even dev has given his opinion about it and shared for him price is higher than expected making the best part of the project useless (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.msg6614471#msg6614471). You all have to know price of FeeShares won't be changed, that's not the problem of this coin so stop saying dev destroyed the exchange as the only thing that can be readjusted to make it work is sharecoins price. It will drop for sure, let's see until where.

2-3 big stackholders creating fake hopes and making other loose their money.

dude, I don't care about freeshares Smiley so stfu already...
I don't care what the dev said Smiley

Yes, they had other calculations...it was his mistake...just because he did a mistake that does not mean that the coin value is too big or too small you idiot.
Its his mistake Wink

Yes, I'll buy some freeshares to support the exchange cause the dev did such a great work...

So stfu already with 2-3 big stackholder creating fake hopes...
Where do you think all your coins have gone? to 2-3 big stackholders? You must be idiot...

The big party is creating already...

And btw, I'm way past 5kk now...

I'm not answering to your posts anymore, because you are doing only one thing, being angry for dumping your coins on a loss for being such an impatient man...

Tell me where are the other bagholders as you are only two persons supporting Sharecoins actual price.

Get it on more exchanges.  Polonie, Bittrex ?

Can't agree more. I have submit request to these exchange. I hope everyone want a higher price submit it . Monopoly of the dev will destroy this great coin.

Bittrex:https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I've never tried to monopolize anything. I didn't even touch a single ShareCoin that generated from Multipool and FeeShare sale. Those coins belong to the community, not mine. It's the community that decides everything.
It is GREED which destroyed this coin.

uWE should do some action to promote the project.

it's worthless to do anything when dev of the coins keep devaluing the coins indirectly

It's funny all bagholders blame the dev (except you as you seem to have bought FeeShares). He is not devaluing anything, you are overrating a coin and destroying a whole project. You bought FeeShares and it's your interest to lower Sharecoins and have a fair price for them. I have myself 2 FeeShares too and if Sharecoins don't lower it will be hard for the exchange to take off as community won't help making it grow.

it's your belief i wont argue on that.. it's not overrating the coin.. but preserving the project means destroying the community, but i knw from the ashes you will make another community where you hold majority of the coin and then as the price goes up you are ready to dump them for a profit ^^,

I was one of the biggest bagholders of Sharecoins (+1.5 million) and I dumped loosing money. So everything you say is wrong. I dumped at 400 sat aprox so I would be already making some good profits. The idea with this messages I'm sending is that little people loose their money stupidly by fake informations you give.

which is fake tell me? elaborate and enumerate

I don't have to give a single number as I already did it last night and none of the big bagholders gave any single number or calculation to say  I was wrong. About what is fake, making others believe coin is correct when even dev says its not. Making other believe I complain because I didn't had any coin while I was one of biggest bagholders. I even uploaded screenshots. I don't believe you spent your Sharecoins into 3 FeeShares as it wouldnt make any sense the position you are taking.

Dude, dev have its business, enough with that already...or are you fixed on that like a retarded person?
FFS....

Ok, you made your point 328758732532 times, not go cry somewhere else...

You made yours too 328758732532 times. Sharecoin is overpriced, face it.

Best part of your messages  "Don't just sit there and wait for the coin to worth more so you can make some buck. Be part of the project, make yourself useful." LOL Only thing you do to get some buck is lying to newbies.
steva

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 10:32:22 AM

As you continue to argue that sharecoin has nothing to do with feecoins is placing Sharecoin as speculative as any other currency; when it really has great potential.
Let stabilizes at its real market value, much lower than today, and we all benefit from maybe one of the most stable currencies in the market, with a value that does not vary depending on the speculation but on the benefits generated by services directly related to sharecoin (exchange, Multipool, ...).
JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:34:56 AM

Lots of ppl missing lots of info....

Lots of smart ppl creating panic and buying cheap coins...

Keep the good work and dump your coins Smiley

Users just have to check your previous posts to see you hold +3 million coins. All the info has already been posted. Even dev has given his opinion about it and shared for him price is higher than expected making the best part of the project useless (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587051.msg6614471#msg6614471). You all have to know price of FeeShares won't be changed, that's not the problem of this coin so stop saying dev destroyed the exchange as the only thing that can be readjusted to make it work is sharecoins price. It will drop for sure, let's see until where.

2-3 big stackholders creating fake hopes and making other loose their money.

dude, I don't care about freeshares Smiley so stfu already...
I don't care what the dev said Smiley

Yes, they had other calculations...it was his mistake...just because he did a mistake that does not mean that the coin value is too big or too small you idiot.
Its his mistake Wink

Yes, I'll buy some freeshares to support the exchange cause the dev did such a great work...

So stfu already with 2-3 big stackholder creating fake hopes...
Where do you think all your coins have gone? to 2-3 big stackholders? You must be idiot...

The big party is creating already...

And btw, I'm way past 5kk now...

I'm not answering to your posts anymore, because you are doing only one thing, being angry for dumping your coins on a loss for being such an impatient man...

Tell me where are the other bagholders as you are only two persons supporting Sharecoins actual price.

Can't agree more. I have submit request to these exchange. I hope everyone want a higher price submit it . Monopoly of the dev will destroy this great coin.

I've never tried to monopolize anything. I didn't even touch a single ShareCoin that generated from Multipool and FeeShare sale. Those coins belong to the community, not mine. It's the community that decides everything.

uWE should do some action to promote the project.

it's worthless to do anything when dev of the coins keep devaluing the coins indirectly

It's funny all bagholders blame the dev (except you as you seem to have bought FeeShares). He is not devaluing anything, you are overrating a coin and destroying a whole project. You bought FeeShares and it's your interest to lower Sharecoins and have a fair price for them. I have myself 2 FeeShares too and if Sharecoins don't lower it will be hard for the exchange to take off as community won't help making it grow.

it's your belief i wont argue on that.. it's not overrating the coin.. but preserving the project means destroying the community, but i knw from the ashes you will make another community where you hold majority of the coin and then as the price goes up you are ready to dump them for a profit ^^,

I was one of the biggest bagholders of Sharecoins (+1.5 million) and I dumped loosing money. So everything you say is wrong. I dumped at 400 sat aprox so I would be already making some good profits. The idea with this messages I'm sending is that little people loose their money stupidly by fake informations you give.

which is fake tell me? elaborate and enumerate

I don't have to give a single number as I already did it last night and none of the big bagholders gave any single number or calculation to say  I was wrong. About what is fake, making others believe coin is correct when even dev says its not. Making other believe I complain because I didn't had any coin while I was one of biggest bagholders. I even uploaded screenshots. I don't believe you spent your Sharecoins into 3 FeeShares as it wouldnt make any sense the position you are taking.
Community gives value to the coin << is that a fake?  Dev announce that sharecoin is diff from feeshare << is that a fake? it's true that  feeshare is too expensive if sharecoin price shoots up, and it's not a fake that you still believe in the coin reason why you wanted weak hands to dump them or else.. you wont be here if you already lose your faith on this coin

If you read my posts from the beginning I said this coin is really good and the project is one of my favorites. I'll buy back as I said 10000 times when price is real. In fact I have a buy offer in the 50 sat range already. Right now it's a fake price made by big bagholders that don't want to be in a loss, which is obvious.
JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:35:35 AM

As you continue to argue that sharecoin has nothing to do with feecoins is placing Sharecoin as speculative as any other currency; when it really has great potential.
Let stabilizes at its real market value, much lower than today, and we all benefit from maybe one of the most stable currencies in the market, with a value that does not vary depending on the speculation but on the benefits generated by services directly related to sharecoin (exchange, Multipool, ...).

No, the price of freeshares has nothing to do with the price of sharecoins Smiley

How can you say that if you can only buy FeeShares with Sharecoins. Are you completely retard or what? With actual price you can't buy FeeShares, so the exchange part (main thing of this project) is anulated.

Price has to drop.
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 10:39:53 AM

No, the price of freeshares has nothing to do with the price of sharecoins Smiley

How can you say that if you can only buy FeeShares with Sharecoins. Are you completely retard or what? With actual price you can't buy FeeShares, so the exchange part (main thing of this project) is anulated.

Price has to drop.

50 Sat is probably fair, although it could undershoot a bit. The project is interesting.
Matory

Activity: 399

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:41:52 AM

If you read my posts from the beginning I said this coin is really good and the project is one of my favorites. I'll buy back as I said 10000 times when price is real. In fact I have a buy offer in the 50 sat range already. Right now it's a fake price made by big bagholders that don't want to be in a loss, which is obvious.

OK, boy I believe you and stand in 52 sat  Cheesy
LuckyBtc
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:43:53 AM

Price should be moving UP and not down!!   Grin
Korg73

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:44:53 AM

qawzsx,
can you stop offending people, please?
You're turning this topic into garbage...
steva

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 10:45:21 AM

Price has to drop.

If you want to buy freeshares for the fair price, just wait for the freeshare / btc market to be on you fucking retard...

Don't state here like buying freeshares is the only thing to do with sharecoin

So, if people can by feeshare with btc for a fair price... and 1 feeshare will be always 20.000 sharecoin; what do you think will happen?
Feeshares has nothing to do with sharecoin?
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 10:48:14 AM

Price has to drop.

Smiley) Why the hell do you say it like buying FreeShares is mandatory you fuc.king moron? Are you stupid or stupid?

"How can you say that if you can only buy FeeShares with Sharecoins."....

Ppl can do whatever they want with sharecoins, they can daytrade it, invest in freeshare, dump them, whatever they want...
You are tell us that sharecoin have only one purpose...to buy freeshares...you fucking moronic dumb...

The price is of sharecoins is not related at all with the price of freeshares....you idiot...

Making that red won't make it happen...what? do you want more cheap coins?

You really are a fixated retard... "oooo, price of sharecoins has to droppp...I can't buy more freeshares with this price..."

i understand now they want cheap sharecoin for a huge profit later.. let them be.. weak hand should be removed from the community too ^^,

No, that retard dumped his coins on a loss with the idea of buying a lot more cheaper...and he is desperately saying just one thing like a broken watch...

it's their choice and we already have told them, it's the holders decision to sell or not, after this dump this buyer will help the community to make the coin gain value in order for them to have a huge profit

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:49:35 AM

Price has to drop.

If you want to buy freeshares for the fair price, just wait for the freeshare / btc market to be on you fucking retard...

Don't state here like buying freeshares is the only thing to do with sharecoin

Again, FAKE info. You can't buy FeeShares with BTC until half of them are sold for Sharecoins. At this price we will never reach it. So don't confuse others.

About selling in a loss, yes I did it. I could buy now and make a lot of profit as I sold on time at 400 sat. I don't want to buy at these prices, we are not even close to the fair price for them. Keep your sharecoins in your wallet for nothing. I will buy back when your 5kk are worth 1 BTC aprox. Send me a PM then if you want to sell them.
ziplibrary (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:50:16 AM

u should do some action to promote the project.
I've been working my ass off adding new coins to the exchange and people are telling me that I'm destroying the coin by doing so. Huh
JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:52:36 AM

I've been working my ass off adding new coins to the exchange and people are telling me that I'm destroying the coin by doing so. Huh

Adding coins is good, you are making the volume grow. Some coins like CLC shouldnt be have added as they are almost dead from the begining but it's ok. I think the exchange part is spot on. Big stack holders are the problem right now, but I can understand them.

And about lionheart78, it's pretty obvious you don't have only 3 FeeShares. You guys loose all credibility with your fake info.
ziplibrary (OP)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:53:59 AM

Guys, I'm not against the community. If holding ShareCoin would be more profitable for you guys, just do it. I don't force you to buy FeeShare or want to say any bad thing about ShareCoin. I was just pointing out the truth about Crypto Currencies.
But guys, rememeber: The relationship between ShareCoin and FeeShare will stay the same no matter what, FeeShare can only be purchased by ShareCoin and price between FeeShare/ShareCoin will never change even if ShareCoin only worth 1 satoshi or worth nothing at all. The good thing is: nobody will be left holding something that has no value, which happened to a lot of coins lately.

you wanna use sharecoin to gain some attention for your exchange,but you were actually kept devaluing it through your serious of decisions.
Without Sharecoin,Sharexcoin will never succeed.COZ YOU LOSE THE WHOLE COMMUNITY SUPPORT.
You destroy the sharecoin,you destroy your exchange.
I am not devalueing anything. Price of FeeShare is decided before launch and that is only 1 decision. As I said, you can do whatever you like with your ShareCoin, you don't have to buy feeshare.
Honestly. If it was me I'll choose to hold ShareCoin because hodling 1% of the network meaning that you are potentially holding 1% of the FeeShare because all ShareCoin are kept redistributing to you.
melosine

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:54:49 AM

Price has to drop.

Smiley) Why the hell do you say it like buying FreeShares is mandatory you fuc.king moron? Are you stupid or stupid?

Ppl can do whatever they want with sharecoins, they can daytrade it, invest in freeshare, dump them, whatever they want...
You are tell us that sharecoin have only one purpose...to buy freeshares...you fucking moronic dumb...

The price is of sharecoins is not related at all with the price of freeshares....you idiot...

You really are a fixated retard... "oooo, price of sharecoins has to droppp...I can't buy more freeshares with this price..."

i understand now they want cheap sharecoin for a huge profit later.. let them be.. weak hand should be removed from the community too ^^,

No, that retard dumped his coins on a loss with the idea of buying a lot more cheaper...and he is desperately saying just one thing like a broken watch...

would you stop the name-calling please.

JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 10:57:42 AM

Adding coins is good, you are making the volume grow. Some coins like CLC shouldnt be have added as they are almost dead from the begining but it's ok. I think the exchange part is spot on. Big stack holders are the problem right now, but I can understand them.

And about lionheart78, it's pretty obvious you don't have only 3 FeeShares. You guys loose all credibility with your fake info.

^^ show fact not just accussation

hahahah you show fact. Put screenshot like I did. If you have 3 FeeShares you would have NO interest in keeping Sharecoins overpriced.
steva

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2014, 11:00:25 AM

hahahah you show fact. Put screenshot like I did. If you have 3 FeeShares you would have NO interest in keeping Sharecoins overpriced.

your the one with accusation ^^, so prove it ^^,

LOL
JeffK

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:00:47 AM

your the one with accusation ^^, so prove it ^^,

Ok, send me your wallet.dat by PM and I post the screenshots. Idiot.

Guys, I'm not against the community. If holding ShareCoin would be more profitable for you guys, just do it. I don't force you to buy FeeShare or want to say any bad thing about ShareCoin. I was just pointing out the truth about Crypto Currencies.
But guys, rememeber: The relationship between ShareCoin and FeeShare will stay the same no matter what, FeeShare can only be purchased by ShareCoin and price between FeeShare/ShareCoin will never change even if ShareCoin only worth 1 satoshi or worth nothing at all. The good thing is: nobody will be left holding something that has no value, which happened to a lot of coins lately.

you wanna use sharecoin to gain some attention for your exchange,but you were actually kept devaluing it through your serious of decisions.
Without Sharecoin,Sharexcoin will never succeed.COZ YOU LOSE THE WHOLE COMMUNITY SUPPORT.
You destroy the sharecoin,you destroy your exchange.
I am not devalueing anything. Price of FeeShare is decided before launch and that is only 1 decision. As I said, you can do whatever you like with your ShareCoin, you don't have to buy feeshare.
Honestly. If it was me I'll choose to hold ShareCoin because hodling 1% of the network meaning that you are potentially holding 1% of the FeeShare because all ShareCoin are kept redistributing to you.

They don't even understand the concept Smiley)

YOU miss the whole concept. Your concept is BTC and you only see profit profit profit. Selling on a loss is not a mistake as you have told me 100000 times already. It's worst to be stackholder of something worth nothing. Trading is not your thing.
kufan

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:02:41 AM

i am in favor of you .  You are telling the truth.
Someone just misunderstand it .
Just screw them. Wink

Price has to drop.

JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 11, 2014, 11:05:58 AM

1.i don`t mean all of the coins listing atm is shit/scam coin.
2.you have been told for example MYC is a scam coin and you admited you didn`t realize MYC dev team keeping more than 90% of coins,and somehow you refuse to delist it and the worse part  you even listing more shit/scam coins on your exchange side..how can people trusting the side like that if you would like to tell me?
3. chain reaction: 1 step wrong and everything will go the wrong way
Pages: « 1 ... 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 [239] 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 ... 394 »
  Print  

Jump to: