Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 03:34:43 AM

what awards did dev team win?
15% premine is not 15% too steep?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:11:04 AM

what awards did dev team win?
15% premine is not 15% too steep?

http://cryptoawards.com/winners/
Best Developer for March 65% of the votes
KittehCoin (Meow). We relaunched KittehCoin.

Sadly there was just not enough community support behind it to continue, and since there was no premine we did not have enough funds to launch new services and features.
Which leads us into the Syscoin premine.

We will in the coming week/s give out a lot more details in relation to this.
So keep an eye on this thread and https://twitter.com/syscoin

wxh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 09:31:41 AM

"
That's a whole lot of talk from a creative writer. There are tons of alternatives that can do what you just described. Good luck tho!

"

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T5DYt31riPPBdwPg55Uqoh7Dw6w5YWoVwA
Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 10:14:20 AM

If there is any development you guys need please contact us, here is our portfolio so far:

Here is an example of our web design: http://epawncoin.com

Here is an example of our android wallet or epawncoin: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.epawncoin.wallet

Here is an example of our online wallet: http://wallet.epawncoin.com/

Here is an example of an exchange we have developed: http://coinpod.net

There are a few more varieties of the android wallets and web wallets:

Kimdotcoin Android Wallet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.raxe.kimdotcoin

Kimdotcoin Online Wallet: http://kimdotcoin.co.nz/index.html#/

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us:

https://twitter.com/RaxeSoftware
contact@raxe.io

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
zx

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 10:23:54 AM

Looks like a good concept on paper, and I think it will have a beautiful future.

haha , come on, baby... Grin

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.SmoXVpomvJde2fBe4R7WZxxiCa1JNPHo2Z
k!lowatts

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:26:19 AM

any pool available to mine?

e5iS8ibLHqEX3HagxcS3DrZxyvkhUoUcfN - Energycoin
DJgywHCTvQ4Auo3MJrP3pYdCbzftU4T3kk - Mastiffcoin
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:24:32 PM

any pool available to mine?

Not launched yet. TBA
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 12:47:54 PM

so you're leaving kittehcoin (after all money people invested in it)
and making a new coin instead of implementing all that cool stuff on kittehcoin ?
very not nice

Please read the last 6-7 pages in the kittehcoin thread (which you yourself participated in).
All those points still stand, and I see no benefit in having to repeat them again, that is apart from stating these two simple facts:

• We did not launch kittehcoin. MaxKeiser pump/dump happened before we relaunched.
  • To quote Dano
    implementing such tech within a memecoin like Kittehcoin would be silly- let's be honest. In that opportunity also lies the ability to launch a coin correctly from the start rather than picking up something and having to resuscitate it without having any part in its true inception.
sunjar2013

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:04:36 PM

I don't understand how is merge-mining work, where can find some detail?
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 01:29:07 PM

I don't understand how is merge-mining work, where can find some detail?

From Charlie Lee, creator of Litecoin ( Example is Litecoin & DOGE ) :
Merged mining allows a miner to mine more than one coin at the same time. Merged mining only affect mining of the coin. It does not affect the amount of coins produced, the block times, the block rewards, the price of the coin, the usage of the coin, the community, or the development of the coin. Only miners would have to care about merged mining. Regular users would not need to know or care that their dogecoins were produced at the same time as litecoins.

First, the concept of mining is basically you keep hashing the block you are working on with a random nonce, until you get a hash that's smaller than a target value. The higher the mining difficulty, the lower the target is, so the longer you have to keep hashing to find a hash that small. Litecoin's difficulty is higher than that of Dogecoin, so for the same hashrate, you will find a dogecoin block (if mining dogecoins) sooner than a litecoin block (if mining litecoins) on average.

What merged mining does is it lets the miner mine on both blockchain at the same time. If the miner finds a hash lower than the Dogecoin target, then it can submit that block to the Dogecoin network as a valid block. And if it finds a hash lower than the Litecoin target, then it can submit that block to both networks and get rewarded for both blocks. This is because a hash lower than the Litecoin target is also lower than the Dogecoin target. So in essence, you get twice the reward for the same amount of work. The problem is if everyone switched to merge mining, then the difficulty will adjust accordingly. So you still get both LTC and DOGE, but you get about half the amount of each. So it all evens out in the end. The first people that switch to merged mining will get an initial bump in revenue, which will taper off when more and more people switch over.
Taken from here  : http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/22niq9/merged_mining_amafaq/

We will post more in-depth details in due course.

sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 02:28:13 PM

Looks like a good concept on paper, and I think it will have a beautiful future.
:

We certainly thinks so as well! With the type of innovation we are bringing to the table, this is going to be a big hit!

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:30:24 PM

i'm shocked the dev isn't a newbye with 0 activity, this is truly new at least
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 02:37:22 PM

Well we don't have anything to hide.
sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2014, 06:48:44 PM

Well we don't have anything to hide.

Indeed! Transparency is part of our motto and it would not make sense to be unknown devs and promote transparency at the same time !

chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 29, 2014, 11:54:46 PM

Looks great. Cool to see the kitteh devs again. So is there a new dev doing the merged mining etc? The reason I ask is because you guys teased merged mining for kitteh and estimated it was a month off back in feb. Basically none of the hard hitting new features ever made it to MEOW. Is that because you were working on this coin or because you needed a dev that could do it?

I don't mean to offend and I witnessed the hard work that went into kitteh I just want that explained before I invest into this sick looking coin Smiley
sunjar2013

Activity: 92

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 12:39:10 AM

Taken from here  : http://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/22niq9/merged_mining_amafaq/

We will post more in-depth details in due course.

Tks.
sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 01:15:15 AM

Looks great. Cool to see the kitteh devs again. So is there a new dev doing the merged mining etc? The reason I ask is because you guys teased merged mining for kitteh and estimated it was a month off back in feb. Basically none of the hard hitting new features ever made it to MEOW. Is that because you were working on this coin or because you needed a dev that could do it?

I don't mean to offend and I witnessed the hard work that went into kitteh I just want that explained before I invest into this sick looking coin Smiley

Thank you for your support and addressing some very valid concerns! At the moment a new dev team is being formed for KittehCoin, driven by an initiative of the community. Some of the same members of this new group frowned upon our goal to merge mine a new coin which was our original plan; we respect the wishes of this new team and we certainly would not attempt to go against the wishes of the community by trying to hard-fork an idea that they do not agree with, it would not be wise or respectful to do so. We took over KittehCoin to save it as we thought it had a lot of potential as a meme complement to Doge and did not want to see the idea die. Our real drive, however, is innovation, we strongly believe that as a development team, we have great innovative projects and ideas and therein lies the necessity of needing funds to drive these projects, as an idea alone can only go so far. We were not the original developer who initially abandoned the coin, the coin was not pre-mined and we were not even among the instamine miners that collected a good amount of coin at the start, meaning we had no funds at all (except for a few, scarce donations) and we all invested a lot of money and thousands of hours each on relaunching the coin.  I'm personally very happy to see that the community has grouped itself to take over and form a new team as this is the most important thing in a meme-coin and the reason that Doge is so popular. We still think that KittehCoin is great, and will be there on the side, willing to help from time-to-time but our priority is Syscoin as this is our project from the start. If you have any other questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask Smiley

chocobo

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:02:47 AM

Thank you for your support and addressing some very valid concerns! At the moment a new dev team is being formed for KittehCoin, driven by an initiative of the community. Some of the same members of this new group frowned upon our goal to merge mine a new coin which was our original plan; we respect the wishes of this new team and we certainly would not attempt to go against the wishes of the community by trying to hard-fork an idea that they do not agree with, it would not be wise or respectful to do so. We took over KittehCoin to save it as we thought it had a lot of potential as a meme complement to Doge and did not want to see the idea die. Our real drive, however, is innovation, we strongly believe that as a development team, we have great innovative projects and ideas and therein lies the necessity of needing funds to drive these projects, as an idea alone can only go so far. We were not the original developer who initially abandoned the coin, the coin was not pre-mined and we were not even among the instamine miners that collected a good amount of coin at the start, meaning we had no funds at all (except for a few, scarce donations) and we all invested a lot of money and thousands of hours each on relaunching the coin.  I'm personally very happy to see that the community has grouped itself to take over and form a new team as this is the most important thing in a meme-coin and the reason that Doge is so popular. We still think that KittehCoin is great, and will be there on the side, willing to help from time-to-time but our priority is Syscoin as this is our project from the start. If you have any other questions at all, please do not hesitate to ask Smiley

Sounds great thanks for the quick answer. These features will do better on a new coin anyway, and on a non-meme coin. So how many new devs did yall bring into this coin?
Berric

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2014, 03:18:31 AM

http://sys.0feepool.com/

0% Fee syscoin pool online for pre-registration
PROP reward system.
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
EMail Support
sebastien1234

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2014, 04:47:49 AM

Sounds great thanks for the quick answer. These features will do better on a new coin anyway, and on a non-meme coin. So how many new devs did yall bring into this coin?

At the moment, we are a team of 5 leading the group, with a growing list of collaborators. This coin is built to be open for innovation so it is bound to attract many devs that will want to use the blockchain directly for business purposes when they realize the potential this can bring.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: