Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490173 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
hala

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 03:06:35 AM

when will the mining start ? with launching or after launching?
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:11:51 AM

when will the mining start ? with launching or after launching?

At the same time we launch of course Smiley

PreciousCryptos

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 03:49:29 AM

2. Someone said Moolah is 2 days old. Is that true? Can we trust them our money? Is it possible someone created the website to make IPO looks legit?

This are lies/FUD just trying to slow down the presale. Moolah has been around longer than most exchanges, it is FinCen registered and is a legit business with multiple platform offerings. Look them up, their registered biz ids are on every page of their website. Additionally they have never been hacked while other exchanges have or have crumbled. They are definitely not only trustworthy, but secure.

I think he's referring to something I said and pretty much misunderstood what I was saying and why I was saying it.
It happens...

Basically, I was talking about the exchange platform on Moolah, which is a new feature on their site.

We have been around for quite some time, we are primarily a consumer/merchant platform. We recently relaunched our exchange platform, which may be where the confusion lies. We are registered in the United Kingdom and United States, and additionally with FinCEN and HMRC.

We have a little over 90,000 registered users at this stage.

And there you have it...
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:27:34 AM

during the first 15 days after launch, if market price remains as Regular Price: 0.00000518 BTC/SYS,
SYS mined per day will be worth ~7.6btc. Am I right?

This is correct. We don't currently have any changes planned to the schedule but we will review them once more before launch to better account for service fees that are also going to be distributed to miners with each block. These are distributed at a rate that is hard to predict as it is based on service usage. If upon review changes are required they will be made and publicized ASAP.

I've added the markdown for translation bounties to the OP as well as updated FAQ and some of the bounties (increased social media bounties).

Please respond to all bounty requests on Altcoin Giveaways forums via the link posted in the OP. Replying here on BCT is against the rules, it takes 30seconds to register on Altcoin Giveaways please do so and post there to claim your rewards. Thank you.

To those who had to "top up" accounts, Moolah has a script running to verify top-ups every 6hrs. After topping it up you should receive an email within 6hrs confirming your purchase.

We will be releasing additional information about Syscoin features (demo videos and whitepapers) over the next 4 weeks that is why there is such a long gap before launch. We're also using that time to finalize testing of Syscoin and if we finish early, possibly add or enhance the planned features (TBD). We are also planning to do some kinda of live Q&A for presale buyers/public. We need to figure out the best format for this; needs to be moderated in some form. Maybe we can get a journalist or someone to act as moderator, this is something we're definitely looking into doing and working on the logistics. We'll have more news as the presale goes on.

Want to thank everyone again for their interest. Special thanks to those who have helped answer some questions for other users and also a huge thank you to all of those of have purchased presale coins already. We are going to work very hard to make Syscoin worth more than the presale price and we're excited to be able to roll out the initial four features as well as a roadmap with some rough timelines for new features/enhancements. This presale is going to enable us to do things other teams just don't have the capital to do and we're excited to exercise that potential to try and maximize Syscoin's value/adoption. We've been through coin development before and we know how critical having working capital is to the long term success of a coin when used properly.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
hala

Activity: 546

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:05:04 AM

during the first 15 days after launch, if market price remains as Regular Price: 0.00000518 BTC/SYS,
SYS mined per day will be worth ~7.6btc. Am I right?

This is correct. We don't currently have any changes planned to the schedule but we will review them once more before launch to better account for service fees that are also going to be distributed to miners with each block. These are distributed at a rate that is hard to predict as it is based on service usage. If upon review changes are required they will be made and publicized ASAP.

I've added the markdown for translation bounties to the OP as well as updated FAQ and some of the bounties (increased social media bounties).

Please respond to all bounty requests on Altcoin Giveaways forums via the link posted in the OP. Replying here on BCT is against the rules, it takes 30seconds to register on Altcoin Giveaways please do so and post there to claim your rewards. Thank you.

To those who had to "top up" accounts, Moolah has a script running to verify top-ups every 6hrs. After topping it up you should receive an email within 6hrs confirming your purchase.

We will be releasing additional information about Syscoin features (demo videos and whitepapers) over the next 4 weeks that is why there is such a long gap before launch. We're also using that time to finalize testing of Syscoin and if we finish early, possibly add or enhance the planned features (TBD). We are also planning to do some kinda of live Q&A for presale buyers/public. We need to figure out the best format for this; needs to be moderated in some form. Maybe we can get a journalist or someone to act as moderator, this is something we're definitely looking into doing and working on the logistics. We'll have more news as the presale goes on.

Want to thank everyone again for their interest. Special thanks to those who have helped answer some questions for other users and also a huge thank you to all of those of have purchased presale coins already. We are going to work very hard to make Syscoin worth more than the presale price and we're excited to be able to roll out the initial four features as well as a roadmap with some rough timelines for new features/enhancements. This presale is going to enable us to do things other teams just don't have the capital to do and we're excited to exercise that potential to try and maximize Syscoin's value/adoption. We've been through coin development before and we know how critical having working capital is to the long term success of a coin when used properly.

a little worry about that SYS mined per day will be worth ~7.6btc .

According to the statiscs from Poloniex , there are only XMR, CYC,XBC,BBR trade volume beyond 7.6 BTC. most of coin are less than 3 BTC.

Especially the Viacoin only 3.5 BTC trade volume today.

I prefer to mining syscoin rather than buy it.

Sleepyx

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:29:42 AM

Thoughts on Viacoin? This seems more promising because you have actual proof of dev work.

Trade crypto? Check out Quatloo Trader - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.0
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 05:42:26 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2014, 06:26:22 AM by danosphere

Thoughts on Viacoin? This seems more promising because you have actual proof of dev work.

I don't want to come across as trashing any coin so I don't want to make any statements.

I think that having big plans for features is great but by my understanding they are only that at this point, plans. Lots of coins these days seem to only have plans, we have worked hard to make sure when we launch we differentiate ourselves from them by delivering real, new features at launch AND plans for the future. We think this is the right way to do it. That's why I guess a lot of people haven't heard about Syscoin, we waited until we had something deliverable to show before publicizing anything.

The only real other competition I see on our radar in the immediate future is Bithalo/Blackhalo, I think they have done serious work. Etherium is very innovative as well but they are a bit further out launch-wise.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
PreciousCryptos

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 06:13:14 AM

According to the statiscs from Poloniex , there are only XMR, CYC,XBC,BBR trade volume beyond 7.6 BTC. most of coin are less than 3 BTC.

Why would you only look at one exchange (and specifically PoloniEx)?

Bittrex has 23 coins with over 7 BTC trading volume at the moment.
Cryptsy has 14, Mintpal has 13...

If you look at CoinMarketCap.com you will find 50 coins that have traded at 7+ BTC in the last 24 hours.

Hope that helps...
Primitive

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:20:49 AM

Hey everybody...  be careful around here.  Some posts are being deleted that are far from FUD.  Did you know that this is a moderated thread? (moderated by the devs.

Just do smart research.  This is an interesting coin, but keep your eyes open and be smart.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:26:37 AM

If you look at CoinMarketCap.com you will find 50 coins that have traded at 7+ BTC in the last 24 hours.

Hope that helps...

It's the wrong thing to look at anyway.  Volume is just shares changing hands.  To keep miner-dumping from lowering the price, you need that much *new* money coming in every day.  Very few coins sustain 7.6 BTC in new investment per day, every day.

realestmofo

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:29:21 AM

Hope that helps...

It's the wrong thing to look at anyway.  Volume is just shares changing hands.  To keep miner-dumping from lowering the price, you need that much *new* money coming in every day.  Very few coins sustain 7.6 BTC in new investment per day, every day.

Why would all the miners dump everything for 7.6btc to people that will hold and reap all the money.  And after the first 15 days that drops to 3.81btc a day. No one is dumping that much on an exchange. Everyone be holding.

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 06:31:49 AM

Hey everybody...  be careful around here.  Some posts are being deleted that are far from FUD.  Did you know that this is a moderated thread? (moderated by the devs.

Just do smart research.  This is an interesting coin, but keep your eyes open and be smart.

Yes it is although very few posts have been deleted- even many FUD posts have been left so I can clear up misinformation.

For transparency I did delete a post of yours because it was not related to Syscoin and I removed my tangential comments as well.

AkramMajed

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 06:33:50 AM

It seems interseting Smiley
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:35:45 AM

Why would all the miners dump everything for 7.6btc to people that will hold and reap all the money.  And after the first 15 days that drops to 3.81btc a day. No one is dumping that much on an exchange. Everyone be holding.

Most miners don't hold.  Whatever you think of their decision, that's how it is.
Primitive

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:36:04 AM

Yes it is although very few posts have been deleted- even many FUD posts have been left so I can clear up misinformation.

For transparency I did delete a post of yours because it was not related to Syscoin and I removed my tangential comments as well.

it was absolutely related to Syscoin, and some of the questions that have been coming up.

but no prob- you guys moderate as you see fit.  i'm not a troublemaker.

watching this thread with anticipation.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
BigOrangeBee

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:20:48 AM

Question about Syscoin presale: I'm sorry if this has been posted already, I tried to read through all posts but I might have missed it...

I'm concerned about the syscoin delivery method, sending a wallet.dat file or a private key through regular email? That seems very dangerous.
Can I ask why you chose this method of delivery?
n00bnoxious

Activity: 280

Bitnation Development Team Member

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:43:08 AM

Question about Syscoin presale: I'm sorry if this has been posted already, I tried to read through all posts but I might have missed it...

I'm concerned about the syscoin delivery method, sending a wallet.dat file or a private key through regular email? That seems very dangerous.
Can I ask why you chose this method of delivery?

They don't send anything through email - Moolah state this clearly on their page when you place the order. They send you an email that will give you a link to a secure area of the Moolah site, where you can get your keys or wallet.dat.
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 07:55:48 AM

Amazed at this ICO. I really like syscoin and would invest if the ICO would be fair to investors, but asking 1500 btc for a 15% share is just ridiculous. Crypti asked 750 BTC for 85%.

How are investors going to make a profit on this one? Let's just be honest everybody and quit the long term bla bla crap. Most investors want a short term profit, and that's fine. We help you fund your work, make our profit and let others after launch help you with long term goals.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:02:24 AM

Amazed at this ICO. I really like syscoin and would invest if the ICO would be fair to investors, but asking 1500 btc for a 15% share is just ridiculous. Crypti asked 750 BTC for 85%.

How are investors going to make a profit on this one? Let's just be honest everybody and quit the long term bla bla crap. Most investors want a short term profit, and that's fine. We help you fund your work, make our profit and let others after launch help you with long term goals.
they are always so confident for the work,
we can see the final ICO result.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
fastminer

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 08:02:54 AM

well that is how it should be, not a coin for short term purposes. its awesome for long termers. any short termers can invest in any other coin. dev are here to build a coin for the future not a coin for the next month. patience here will pay off big time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: