Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:14:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490181 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
profitofthegods

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 04:39:09 PM

I'm really going back and forth on whether to invest in this or not. On the one hand the feature-set doesn't strike me as anything particularly different to what other projects are doing, but on the other hand in the world of open source crypto where features can be cloned and there's so much competition, its probably the front end stuff and being able to get merchants and customers on board that will really determine success, so the association with Moolah is a definite positive.

Can anyone provide me with more information about what this association with Moolah will bring to the table exactly, such as - how many merchants and wallet accounts does Moolah already have? In what ways is Moolah planning to package the capabilities of Syscoin into plugins or modules for use by their merchants and wallet holders? Anything else that will give me the confidence that businesses will actually use Syscoin's features?

90,000 registered user accounts. Majority consumer, a few thousand merchant accounts. We'll be building a number of easy to use "do it yourself" overlays on top of the Syscoin platform.

Thanks, they are reassuringly solid numbers - more than I thought tbh. Not sure exactly what an overlay is though, but at least I know you will be building out some of the necessary front end stuff.

I'm in.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 04:45:13 PM

Another coin I like (Britcoin) got an article on IBTUK (International Business Times UK) - might be worth doing an interview with them to get more coverage for the Presale and the innovations that SYS offers.  Their twitter handle is @IBTimesUK .
michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:04:03 PM

Well f**k it, you guys seem so convinced, I'll just throw in a btc and see what happens
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:06:16 PM

Another coin I like (Britcoin) got an article on IBTUK (International Business Times UK) - might be worth doing an interview with them to get more coverage for the Presale and the innovations that SYS offers.  Their twitter handle is @IBTimesUK .

Thanks for that. Good idea
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:25:17 PM

Britcoin put out a press release here : http://www.pressat.co.uk/ and within a few hours IBTimes got in touch with them.  It might be worth doing the same to help get the word out about the Presale even further as that suggests to me that other news organisations may also be looking for news material there.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 05:54:47 PM

Another coin I like (Britcoin) got an article on IBTUK (International Business Times UK) - might be worth doing an interview with them to get more coverage for the Presale and the innovations that SYS offers.  Their twitter handle is @IBTimesUK .

Britcoin put out a press release here : http://www.pressat.co.uk/ and within a few hours IBTimes got in touch with them.  It might be worth doing the same to help get the word out about the Presale even further as that suggests to me that other news organisations may also be looking for news material there.

This is actually a stellar idea and something we'll be actively pursuing. I gotta admit this weekend was a lot of answering questions but I think most of the core questions have been resolved which frees up the team (remember we're only 6 ppl/3 timezones) to start engaging media outlets.

We try to make sure our bandwidth/availability it always enough to address questions people may have in parallel with more direct marketing (and development) efforts like press releases and interviews. Now that many of these initial questions have been answered we'll be pushing more attention towards that direction Wink This is also a reason why the presale period may seem a bit long, we've got more videos, whitepapers and press releases coming out during this time. We fully expect additional waves of questions with each piece of material we release and we're happy to answer Smiley

Also we're working on getting together a live Q&A with the team- preferably moderated by a journalist or something like that. We're still working out the logistics but this is definitely something we want to do before the presale ends, hopefully before the early bird phase ends. We'll record it and distribute it for those that may miss it due to timezone/time obligations. As soon as we have some information on this I'll let people know, still working on logistics at the moment.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 05:57:16 PM

So will there be any changes after a lot of displeasure shown by people?
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2014, 06:00:15 PM

As I mentioned we'll be reviewing the reward schedule and there will almost certainly be a change there. I think many of the other miscalculations and misinformation that was posted by others in earlier pages has been clarified at this point.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:03:32 PM

As I mentioned we'll be reviewing the reward schedule and there will almost certainly be a change there. I think many of the other miscalculations and misinformation that was posted by others in earlier pages has been clarified at this point.

Yes a lot of general fud but also some genuine concern. I really wish the total supply be cut in half. The mining rewards be tweaked so they dont impact early risk takers
Korean

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:09:07 PM

Yes a lot of general fud but also some genuine concern. I really wish the total supply be cut in half. The mining rewards be tweaked so they dont impact early risk takers

No. Just leave it as it is. Early risk takers or not, this is a coin where you hold for a long time for profit.
fastminer

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:14:16 PM

No. Just leave it as it is. Early risk takers or not, this is a coin where you hold for a long time for profit.

ofcourse its fud and so is your post. "long time for profit" huh re-evaluate mate. you stand to make 10x profit on launch ,not guaranteed but based on previous coins with innovation it can. not talking a overnight thing but it will and im not talking months and as businesses look to syscoin, your talking cementing its position in the top 10. the mistake people will make is holding this coin for short period and they will just watch rise and rise. ipo price will not be seen again.
cjp007

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:27:27 PM

I'm In!  Grin
Korean

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:30:15 PM

ofcourse its fud and so is your post. "long time for profit" huh re-evaluate mate. you stand to make 10x profit on launch ,not guaranteed but based on previous coins with innovation it can. not talking a overnight thing but it will and im not talking months and as businesses look to syscoin, your talking cementing its position in the top 10. the mistake people will make is holding this coin for short period and they will just watch rise and rise. ipo price will not be seen again.

Stop randomly generating numbers. The rule of investing is "that past performance does not guarantee future results".(Source: http://www.sec.gov/rules/final/33-8294.htm)  Other coins may have risen 10x, but that doesn't mean every coin will.

You have to break down each coin separately and analyse its metrics compared to Syscoin.

You want people to be smart with their money and only invest what they want to lose. I'm saying that the real value of Syscoin; block chain market; smart contracts; will take time to attract users. And once we have people using it, thats when the profit is. So that is why it is a long term play. Once the coin launches in 3 weeks, you are expecting to make 10x without any of the core features of syscoin being used yet? Stop encouraging a pump and dump. Appreciate the coin for the technology regardless of profit or not and just hold. Speculators do nothing for coins and are harmful. You want supporters that have a vested interest that actually contribute to the coin. Hold the coin, and ask what you can do for Syscoin. Fuck profits.

http://altcoinherald.com/brand-new-altcoins-can-really-burn-investors/
fastminer

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:40:22 PM

Stop randomly generating numbers. The rule of investing is "that past performance does not guarantee future results".(Source: http://www.sec.gov/rules/final/33-8294.htm)  Other coins may have risen 10x, but that doesn't mean every coin will. You want people to be smart with their money and only invest what they want to lose. I'm saying that the real value of Syscoin; block chain market; smart contracts; will take time to attract users. And once we have people using it, thats when the profit is. So that is why it is a long term play. Once the coin launches in 3 weeks, you are expecting to make 10x without any of the core features of syscoin being used yet? Stop encouraging a pump and dump. Appreciate the coin for the technology regardless of profit or not and just hold. Speculators do nothing for coins and are harmful. You want supporters that have a vested interest that actually contribute to the coin.

quote where i said guarantee it will rise like i said. im goin based on other coins as you can only predict the future based on the past. ofcourse there is no guarantee but there is no guarantee your theory is correct either. i've been trading coins long enough to know what could happen. innovations are welcomed by crypto, especially when they implemented, look at how crypt coin rose when they just released a whitepaper. that was words we will be releasing real features. the release of the features builds confidence with investors, look at dark coin, is it even being used by marketplace's yet, no. look at xc is that, no. so why are there cap so high, care to answer because it has real features not just words. once features are released your fud cannot stop this.

coins are held by moolah. other coins when they do ipo they launch either saying give dev the btc or have to find a escrow when they launched. dev have prepared well for the coin and launched at the right time assessing the time for the projects to be testing to be released to us, also moolah has stated dev will need to release the features stated in ann (4 features). they ain't just releasing just a wallet and that is it. dev has been working for months on it and is launching at the right time. i would understand all this fud if the coin was already launched, our btc already invested where we could lose the coins if dev does not deliver, but name me another coin that launched with the tech prepared.

fastminer

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:45:51 PM

people investing now are smart as its nor risk at all. if dev don't delivers we get our coins back all we lose is time, when dev releases features the price will shoot up anyway as the features are awesome. whales buy when the feature is out and working, as far as adoption, dev has said they have already been working with companies, im not expecting alot but a few, but on features alone we could be sitting near $10m. we know dev identity, ipo is escrowed with the term they deliver first. if people can invest in coins like conceal coin where dev is anonymous and only a promise, you telling me they won't throw any btc here once features are out. look at via coin only promise.
Korean

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:46:37 PM

Stop randomly generating numbers. The rule of investing is "that past performance does not guarantee future results".(Source: http://www.sec.gov/rules/final/33-8294.htm)  Other coins may have risen 10x, but that doesn't mean every coin will. You want people to be smart with their money and only invest what they want to lose. I'm saying that the real value of Syscoin; block chain market; smart contracts; will take time to attract users. And once we have people using it, thats when the profit is. So that is why it is a long term play. Once the coin launches in 3 weeks, you are expecting to make 10x without any of the core features of syscoin being used yet? Stop encouraging a pump and dump. Appreciate the coin for the technology regardless of profit or not and just hold. Speculators do nothing for coins and are harmful. You want supporters that have a vested interest that actually contribute to the coin.

quote where i said guarantee it will rise like i said. im goin based on other coins as you can only predict the future based on the past. ofcourse there is no guarantee but there is no guarantee your theory is correct either. i've been trading coins long enough to know what could happen. innovations are welcomed by crypto, especially when they implemented, look at how crypt coin rose when they just released a whitepaper. that was words we will be releasing real features. the release of the features builds confidence with investors, look at dark coin, is it even being used by marketplace's yet, no. look at xc is that, no. so why are there cap so high, care to answer because it has real features not just words. once features are released your fud cannot stop this.

coins are held by moolah. other coins when they do ipo they launch either saying give dev the btc or have to find a escrow when they launched. dev have prepared well for the coin and launched at the right time assessing the time for the projects to be testing to be released to us, also moolah has stated dev will need to release the features stated in ann (4 features). they ain't just releasing just a wallet and that is it. dev has been working for months on it and is launching at the right time. i would understand all this fud if the coin was already launched, our btc already invested where we could lose the coins if dev does not deliver, but name me another coin that launched with the tech prepared.

Look, we both have Syscoin. I'm in it for the long game, you're in it for the short term play. Let's stop speculating and figure out how we can increase the value of Syscoin. Better time spent. My other coins are my short term plays.
fastminer

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:47:38 PM

before you go on too say we haven't reached first target yet, il just answer saying launch date is a while away, as we near people will just panic and buy. you can decide what you wanna do but very refreshing to have a well prepared team launching a coin
Korean

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:50:36 PM

before you go on too say we haven't reached first target yet, il just answer saying launch date is a while away, as we near people will just panic and buy. you can decide what you wanna do but very refreshing to have a well prepared team launching a coin

How about you work on getting me that 10x return and I'll be happy and dump the coin like you are suggesting.
fastminer

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:51:33 PM

Look, we both have Syscoin. I'm in it for the long game, you're in it for the short term play. Let's stop speculating and figure out how we can increase the value of Syscoin. Better time spent.

no i'm not in it for short term, ive looked into it too much to consider it a short term play. all im saying expect a spike on launch, people claiming miners will bring it down need to do the homework, nor am i saying we will see $10m on launch day. that is where it will sit or above that. it may take a week but that is where it will sit and as everything is already been developed were not expecting news on this feature will be out, its being alpha, beta tested, were expecting real world people using it. you will see for yourself as launch date nears ipo will be sold out. i want dev to release features after ipo.
fastminer

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 06:53:28 PM

How about you work on getting me that 10x return and I'll be happy and dump the coin like you are suggesting.

its not me who is working on it, it's the dev you don't need me for it too reach that cap, the features will speak for itself. you can dump the coin go ahead, i will try and trade to get as much coins as possible but i will always be holding as i see this as the next big thing after dark released anon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: