Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:16:59 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 04:04:16 PM by snipsnoop

We will be going over the figures later tonight.. (Will be around 02:00 GMT.).

Will announce the details after that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:24:52 PM

ethereum presale has started. If deves don't amend the ipo price, investors will go there

If people don't like this they aren't going to like Ethereum.  They don't even have anything ready, there are no refunds if they don't deliver, and the planned delivery is for the end of the year anyway.  I would rather invest in something that is here now.

I have to agree and I even though I myself was rather excited for Ether (in the spirit of innovations and crypto-evolving) after reading where they are at developmentally, the terms and pricing of their IPO/presale and their very long timeline I am extremely happy (and proud) to be part of Syscoin.

We've been testing for months. We have these features working, we'll have more videos rolling out soon (now that much of the chaos has calmed down) to further prove this stuff is real. All of this is enabled through the JSON-RPC as @coderboo mentioned creating huge business opportunities for developers or investors with some vision to hire a dev to build one of a myriad of products on top of Syscoin.

I agree that Ether vs. Sys is a bit of Apples to Oranges as well, but when it comes down to it I can state for a fact we have this stuff working NOW, have tested it very thoroughly, and are very confident in what we're bringing to the table and when we can launch Syscoin with the features as stated in the preann/OP.  Grin

So when will the changes be announced?
We will be going over the figures later tonight.. (Will be around 02:00 GMT.).

Will announce the details after that.

+1 big change coming.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:34:39 PM

We (the Syscoin Team) really want to do a live Q&A w/investors moderated by a journalist. I've reached out to https://twitter.com/d_seaman to see if he can moderate but I have not received a reply. I am now posting this to the community- if you know a journalist who is familiar with Google Hangouts and would like to do an exclusive, live (recorded) Q&A with the Syscoin team we want to do this! We just need to find a moderator and schedule the the time.

Help us find someone to act as moderator (must be a known journalist) or everyone just tweet @d_seaman to get back to me  Wink

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 05:19:12 PM

industry first is always nice
by open source nature ur new features
can be implemented by other skilled coin devs later

im looking forward to release
some parts might be interesting for diamond  Cool

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554
Merit: 500

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 08:57:49 PM

Feel free to ask any questions in regards to Syscoin. Please read through the thread to see if the question has not already been raised.  Wink

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:26:04 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 01:00:55 AM by cryptodaknight

Please don't open source this for awhile, while I think open source is great, but too many people will rip your idea off and investors. Until Syscoin is clearly a winner and fully 10 steps ahead of everyone, I believe open source will take value away from syscoin.

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 02:38:19 AM

:just got off team call and I have more news to post shortly after this reply:

Please don't open source this for awhile, while I think open source is great, but too many people will rip your idea off and investors. Until Syscoin is clearly a winner and fully 10 steps ahead of everyone, I believe open source will take value away from syscoin.

We are going to open-source Syscoin at launch. Syscoin is built on open source codebases, and it would be wrong of us to keep it closed source, even temporarily. We will still have the first-mover advantage. Additionally this code is very different than any code these developers are used to cloning and ripping off. Yes they may be able to clone it, but to relaunch it and maintain it will be an entirely different undertaking that we - as the creators - are fully capable of but others will simply pump/dump/die in their attempts to clone. Even if they have minimal success it won't matter- we will be moving forward rapidly as they try to figure out how Syscoin works in the first place.

Also, in order for Syscoin to be adopted by "the mainstream" as a financial infrastructure the code must be open source otherwise no one would trust it/us.

More news very soon, need a quick break then I'll be back with updated rewards schedule and a push for a new feature by the launch date.

Primitive

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:06:48 AM

woah.  that's no small change.  i like it.

NEM, LSK, STRAT
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:28:54 AM

Yep, I'm super happy. Question: I see we get rewards for buying into IPO's like hats and t shirts, ect, what if BTC comes from few different email addresses, but same BTC address? Will all count toward one buy in. Thanks and you guys are doing awesome!!

Saw your work on kittehcoin, and dano was always on top of things, even though kieser killed that coin, this coin and idea is such innovation and rock solid team. Soon as i found out the team involved i bought IPO, and I don't like IPO's.
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:30:42 AM

Yep, I'm super happy. Question: I see we get rewards for buying into IPO's like hats and t shirts, ect, what if BTC comes from few different email addresses, but same BTC address? Will all count toward one buy in. Thanks and you guys are doing awesome!!

As long as it's the same BTC address it can be traced so the total amount will be monitored.  Wink

realestmofo

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If you aren't comfortable ........

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 03:31:54 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2014, 05:28:40 AM by realestmofo

Very interesting.

First 6 months a total of 33,177,600 coins. That is 184,320 a day. At presale price 0.95btc a day.

That should help the market since if the price triples that's still 3btc worth a day being mined. Those buying into the presale and selling higher will help distribute the coins a bit too.

After that the next 360 days which is basically a year is only 24,883,200 total or 259,200 a day. At presale price that is 1.34btc a day.

Year and a half in 58,060,800 total coins + devs + bounties + presale.

Just take the mined coins in the first 18 months and say the price is 2000 (4x more than presale price) sat then market cap for mined coins is 1161btc or $719,820 at current price.

Factor in a sold out presale and devs coins then market cap at 2000 sat will be 8361btc or $5,183,820

And going hard on the escrow system is huge too. Some sellers on market places are requesting money up front because they do not trust anyone else holding the money and they are even looking to start their own private market place. Hopefully they will take a good hard look at Syscoin when it launches. (Although they probably want TOR / anon as much as possible)

Buy and hold.

YOU ARE DEAD TO ME
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:06:33 AM

@danosphere
Sir,
The last email I received is as below and I have sent BTC to the address in this email, but no further email received

Your investment address has been generated, please send funds to the below address within the next 30 minutes or your reservation will be cancelled.

Investment Address
1L**************************
Investment Amount
*.*0000000 BTC

It's a little different with the process in OP:
Go to http://moolah.io/syscoin, it contains all of the pricing details related to the presale.
Fill out the form fields, making sure to use a valid email address as this is where further instructions for securing your presale Syscoin will be sent.
Check your email, send EXACTLY the amount specific in the email PLUS the service fees to the address shown in the email- this address is specific to you.
After sending the BTC amount, you will receive a confirmation email confirming that you have secured your presale Syscoin.

I checked the blockchain and make sure the BTC has been sent successfully.

Is this OK?

by the way, there is a little deviation between the actual received BTC and it shows in email due to transaction fee.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:19:59 AM

@danosphere
Sir,
The last email I received is as below and I have sent BTC to the address in this email, but no further email received

Your investment address has been generated, please send funds to the below address within the next 30 minutes or your reservation will be cancelled.

Investment Address
Investment Amount
*.*0000000 BTC

Go to http://moolah.io/syscoin, it contains all of the pricing details related to the presale.
Fill out the form fields, making sure to use a valid email address as this is where further instructions for securing your presale Syscoin will be sent.
Check your email, send EXACTLY the amount specific in the email PLUS the service fees to the address shown in the email- this address is specific to you.
After sending the BTC amount, you will receive a confirmation email confirming that you have secured your presale Syscoin.

Is this OK?

by the way, there is a little deviation between the actual received BTC and it shows in email due to transaction fee.

So you specified an investment amount and sent EXACTLY that amount to Moolah?

kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:38:46 AM

I like this changes - make sense!

sebastien1234

Activity: 654
Merit: 252

PR Director@Blockchain Foundry/Co-Founder@Syscoin

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:42:49 AM

@danosphere
Sir,

Investment Address
Investment Amount
*.*0000000 BTC

Is this OK?

You just confirmed why you are having a problem, you need to send the amount specified PLUS the transaction fee, usually wallets will already do that for you but exchanges almost never do since you are just cashing out. If the amount you send was less, than just send the difference to the same address (PLUS whatever transaction fee it charges you). Once received, it will take up to 6 hours for you to receive the confirmation e-mail. Smiley

danosphere (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 05:02:22 AM

You just confirmed why you are having a problem, you need to send the amount specified PLUS the transaction fee, usually wallets will already do that for you but exchanges almost never do since you are just cashing out. If the amount you send was less, than just send the difference to the same address (PLUS whatever transaction fee it charges you). Once received, it will take up to 6 hours for you to receive the confirmation e-mail. Smiley

What @sebastien1234 is saying is spot on but please be aware that right now the confirmation emails on these "top ups" (as we call them) are not going out and Moolah is working on addressing this issue (noted in op). You can send the top up, its being associated with your purchase and stored securely with the rest of your BTC its just the email piece that needs addressing. Once emailing is fixed you will receive an email confirming your final, full amount.

Glad everyone likes the updates!  Grin

mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:13:02 AM

What @sebastien1234 is saying is spot on but please be aware that right now the confirmation emails on these "top ups" (as we call them) are not going out and Moolah is working on addressing this issue (noted in op). You can send the top up, its being associated with your purchase and stored securely with the rest of your BTC its just the email piece that needs addressing. Once emailing is fixed you will receive an email confirming your final, full amount.

Glad everyone likes the updates!  Grin
Sir,  I sent the BTC at earliest stage(2014-07-19) when pre sale starts a few minutes since I always pay attention to this coin, until now I have not received the confirmation email, I sent a little more than its in the email(actually sent *.708, it's *.7 in email),  not sure why the amount should be so exactly, what' the workaround to fix the issue like mine.

Hi

Have you checked via your spam folder ETC, Please send an email to support@moolah.io and they will look over the transaction numbers for you - send them any reference numbers that you may have been sent also.

AuroraHF

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:22:30 AM

Launch date is really close now, less than a month. Let's hope this gets somewhere.

lmao
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:33:29 AM

I just bought a certain amount in the IPO, received a confirmation e-mail. Then I saw the update. And I am doubly glad my investment!

Now looking forward to the start. Thank you, Dev!
mwheeleruk

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 08:06:43 AM

I just bought a certain amount in the IPO, received a confirmation e-mail. Then I saw the update. And I am doubly glad my investment!

Now looking forward to the start. Thank you, Dev!

It's statements like this, that will make us even more happier when we bring you Syscoin and it's Services.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: