Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:30:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] - The WhiteCoin Foundation - Community Planning & Discussion  (Read 89528 times)
CombatVolcano

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:48:03 PM

Just stating the obvious, things are a mess but it seems like there is a team behind it working their ass off. All of this seems very fishy to me, though. Almost planned.

Haha, I've wondered the same thing.  If so, hats off.  If not, what a cool thing to happen.  Rather than fail, people rallied, and succeeded who may have never met in real life. 

Community. Is. Everything. EVERYTHING E V E R Y T H I N G

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:48:45 PM

Even when I'm in favor of something I get called a fudder or what not, due to my brutally honest approach and realist attitude.  But I will say this about WC, and dare I sound like I'm actually emotionally vested in a crypto, am actually quite impressed with how this is going.  There's been a literal shitstorm and people are genuinely handling it well.  This should serve as a reality check to a sect of BC community that blatantly hates on whitecoin.   Blackcoin is touted by all of it's community as being extremely resilient and now whitecoin is showing that same resiliency, you can't clone that shit.  This should just solidify that the same silent majority that make BC strong are also vested in WC(as I'm sure in many other coins based off what I've seen in the irc).  Cut the bullshit infighting it just makes the vocal minority look like assholes.

Well said.
x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:51:35 PM

what testing are you doing? If you know the code is right you do not need to test anything unless you don't know what you are doing, compile and release already

You obviously know absolutely zero about development. As in you have never ever done it and have no experience with it whatsoever in any way shape or form.

oh ya? what the fuck do you know genius? tell me how it works then.. it's not fucking hard to fix the code to make sure POS is working.. you obviously don't know shit! this is all a setup and planned
CombatVolcano

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:52:30 PM

what testing are you doing? If you know the code is right you do not need to test anything unless you don't know what you are doing, compile and release already

You obviously know absolutely zero about development. As in you have never ever done it and have no experience with it whatsoever in any way shape or form.

oh ya? what the fuck do you know genius? tell me how it works then.. it's not fucking hard to fix the code to make sure POS is working.. you obviously don't know shit! this is all a setup and planned

Yes yes we all know releasing untested code is the best possible method.

Go back to your bridge and pick your butt.
surma

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:53:35 PM

I am pleased to announce the opening of new, whitecoin multipool.

Currently pool offers VARDIFF, PROP payout system. proprietary software and 24/7 support. In the near future there will be a new website with detailed pool and miner statistics and prettier layout.

Join now:
http://wc.ghash.org/
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:55:45 PM

Just stating the obvious, things are a mess but it seems like there is a team behind it working their ass off. All of this seems very fishy to me, though. Almost planned.

Haha, I've wondered the same thing.  If so, hats off.  If not, what a cool thing to happen.  Rather than fail, people rallied, and succeeded who may have never met in real life. 

i think my nearly 6 million whitecoins are likely gone for good, probably erased by retarded dope fiends. but i still have 600,000+ WC in mintpal so I am encouraged by how well this community is pulling together
x8008

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 06:58:04 PM

that's what I thought.. you know nothing you fool
CombatVolcano

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:03:37 PM

i think my nearly 6 million whitecoins are likely gone for good, probably erased by retarded dope fiends. but i still have 600,000+ WC in mintpal so I am encouraged by how well this community is pulling together

I have from the shadows watched very closely at least 40 altcoin launches of all types and sizes and a community that pulls together this quickly to make sure the coin does well is extremely rare. Everyone involved here wants to do the best thing for the coin. That the premine is gone is a huge, huge bonus. Now we don't ever have to talk about it again.

EVERY coin is tested in a huge way. SOMETHING always happens. There is always some BS, some troll article, some huge DDOS attempt and always always there are MANY haters. I honestly believe cryptos have attracted trolls from other communities that hate on coins just to do it. I have actually seen outright copies of account usernames used to troll previous altcoins that are now trolling the latest one. With a little knowledge of language you can even tell a few of the ones with totally different names. It's almost always someone without any posts.

That the whitecoin developers, creators, new coders, community members have ALL pulled together is a rare thing. That they are actively and without a lot of drama overcoming these obstacles and getting help from the outside - members from all over the crypto community have come together to help WC - tells me that WC is not something bound only to one group of devs.

TLDR: I have only ever seen one other coin with a community even close to approaching what WC has in people that will take on work, act professionally, help each other and hold their wallets when the time comes and we all know that this coin is SUCH COIN WOW.

<3
CombatVolcano

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:06:03 PM

Here's a primer for you. Maybe someday when you're in high school you can learn even more! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integration_testing
samsl

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:19:48 PM

Here's a primer for you. Maybe someday when you're in high school you can learn even more! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Integration_testing

Please test.

If you need more education, you can source books on these keywords @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_development_process. I've worked on apps from HBO GO, to websites like Equinox.com... we have dedicated testing TEAM (not the developers who worked on it) conducting automated regression and manual testing on every release. And we have major releases 1-2x per month. And the longer between the releases, the more testing is actually required.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:21:59 PM

Let's make promotion:
Sell your BC ,buy WC and hold WC for minimum 14 days and then we will give you 5% extra WC HAAHAHAHHA Cheesy
CombatVolcano

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:26:50 PM

Let's make promotion:
Sell your BC ,buy WC and hold WC for minimum 14 days and then we will give you 5% extra WC HAAHAHAHHA Cheesy

I sold my BC to buy elsewhere and turned my miners to WC instead of what I bought so I guess that I accidentally the WC.  Roll Eyes  Grin
gotemo

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:29:22 PM

Let's make promotion:

I thought we moved past all this.
rudius

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:29:32 PM

Lol +1000

He makes me think of my boss. So funny to read this here.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:39:05 PM

Ok guys I think I have some creative ideas with WC ,check:
1. Make WC exchange with X/WC markets + open WC/USD ,WC/CNY, WC/EUR ,WC/RUR markets and others like that.(Maybe make own WC exchange).
2. Open WC/LTC and WC/DOGE markets on exchanges.
3. Let's send some e-mails to liliontransfer.org to add WC to their exchange.
4. Try to get WC to bter and btc-e exchange

More ideas coming soon... and I'm not in dev team. But if they want to join their team I will agree to this offer.

Halofire

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

@halofirebtc

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:39:35 PM

Bah, i'm still awake... so i'll answer.
3. possibly, but coins don't usually die except ridiculous ones like CAGE. There are more but...
good luck Smiley
LoL... a WC fan calling CAGE ridiculous. Couldn't make this up!  Cheesy
On a scale from 1 to 10, where would you put WC?  Wink

No offense, but I would put it at 11.

Good luck in trying to get it back up and running though!

PS: just fyi I did not intend to cause offense... just a good laugh!  Grin

WC FTW!!! Made money on CAGE, knowing CAGE wouldn't be here for good - about $60 when I had >1 BTC total assets from mining.
It WAS a ridiculous coin.... Hippocoin? lmao come on....

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:53:04 PM

1. Make WC exchange with X/WC markets + open WC/USD ,WC/CNY, WC/EUR ,WC/RUR markets and others like that.(Maybe make own WC exchange).

More ideas coming soon... and I'm not in dev team. But if they want to join their team I will agree to this offer.

btc-e and WC? impossible

I think that new exchange pair like wc/doge, wc/ltc; wc/usd has nothing to do with WC value and popularity.

The only way to get WC high is a good pump by multipool/team WC/community.
CombatVolcano

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:55:03 PM

This.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:55:35 PM

why would your 6 million be lost? what happened??

rickraw

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2014, 07:56:18 PM

btc-e and WC? impossible

I think that new exchange pair like wc/doge, wc/ltc; wc/usd has nothing to do with WC value and popularity.

This:

DASH - Private. Instant. Digital Cash.   DASHPAY.IO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: