Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:13:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NBA Playoffs - Which team are you rooting for?  (Read 5019 times)
beetcoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2014, 07:42:24 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2014, 08:16:04 PM by beetcoin

The winner of Game 4 to win the whole thing
My sense is both teams know this, game on!

not necessarily true imo.. if miami wins, it's 2-2 and spurs still have homecourt. spurs are also well rested.

Yeah, like I mentioned earlier, game 4 is always the most important because it either ties the series up, or makes it 3-1 and basically makes it a done deal...

yeah that magic #3 is elusive. there hasn't been a 7 game series where a team has come down from 1-3.. though 2-3 has happened a handful of times, like last year. but yeah, it looks like the heat might be getting melo too, such a cheat team.

I doubt they will end up actually getting Carmelo.   It is possible though if Lebron is willing to take less than the max salary, and they get rid or some people...

it's very feasible in my opinion.. and yeah, lebron would have to take a salary cut. wade and bosh are marginalized, so i could see them doing 5 years at 13 million each. maybe lebron can take something like $20.. in that case, it'd be 26+20 = $46 million.. which leaves plenty of room to sign melo.

so anyway, do you feel good about your chances of winning now keithers?
Singlebyte

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:10:31 AM

Lol....who picked Miami to win the series!?  San Antonio is putting on a clinic.  One great team destroying another great team.  All I can say is WOW!
beetcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:16:51 AM

Lol....who picked Miami to win the series!?  San Antonio is putting on a clinic.  One great team destroying another great team.  All I can say is WOW!

that sucker, keithers  Grin

i think the only reason why miami is getting blown out is that they really do seem tired. i was expecting them to come out hot right at the start.. and i was thinking at the start of the 3rd, they would cut most of the lead.

they are pretty much done for. oh and i hope that lebron, wade, and bosh opt-in and stay for 2 more years.. i don't think they will win next year with the same lineup.. and if ray allen retires, then goodbye championship #3.
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:18:51 AM

Miami playing with no heart. Spurs full team including the bench are fully focused and in win mode
keithers
Legendary

Activity: 1456

This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:28:43 AM

Lol....who picked Miami to win the series!?  San Antonio is putting on a clinic.  One great team destroying another great team.  All I can say is WOW!

i think the only reason why miami is getting blown out is that they really do seem tired. i was expecting them to come out hot right at the start.. and i was thinking at the start of the 3rd, they would cut most of the lead.

they are pretty much done for. oh and i hope that lebron, wade, and bosh opt-in and stay for 2 more years.. i don't think they will win next year with the same lineup.. and if ray allen retires, then goodbye championship #3.
'

You've pretty much got it in the bag now...   @Singlebyte...that is pretty easy to say now that we are 4 games into the series....It was a coinflip going into the finals, probably Miami favored by a bit
beetcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:36:28 AM

'

You've pretty much got it in the bag now...   @Singlebyte...that is pretty easy to say now that we are 4 games into the series....It was a coinflip going into the finals, probably Miami favored by a bit

i was feeling good about the spurs.. and then tim duncan went out and said something along the lines of "we'll get it this time." i think sometimes the players know how well they're going to perform beforehand. a high character guy like TD saying that really hammered down the deal for me. plus i felt the heartbreaking loss last year would really motivate them.
Singlebyte

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:47:12 AM

You've pretty much got it in the bag now...   @Singlebyte...that is pretty easy to say now that we are 4 games into the series....It was a coinflip going into the finals, probably Miami favored by a bit

@keithers

Easy to say now!?  Lol... I predicted spurs all along.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=588504.msg7084583#msg7084583
nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 03:49:03 AM

Gonna have to go with the Mavericks on this one.  Despite Tim Duncan's comment(s).

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:01:15 AM

@keithers

Easy to say now!?  Lol... I predicted spurs all along.

Ok, you are right, I stand corrected  Wink
beetcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 04:09:33 AM

You've pretty much got it in the bag now...   @Singlebyte...that is pretty easy to say now that we are 4 games into the series....It was a coinflip going into the finals, probably Miami favored by a bit

@keithers

Easy to say now!?  Lol... I predicted spurs all along.

Ok, you are right, I stand corrected  Wink

so man, at least you have a thing or two to look forward to. i really hoe we get marcus smart with that #7 pick.. that or randle. as laker fans, we're still royally screwed with our roster.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 06:15:06 AM

@keithers

so man, at least you have a thing or two to look forward to. i really hoe we get marcus smart with that #7 pick.. that or randle. as laker fans, we're still royally screwed with our roster.

Im not really a Lakers fan.. Im from the area, I used to love them easy back on the day when they had Byron Scott on their team. My team had actually been the mavericks for quite some time, even though they haven't been doing well lately
beetcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 07:51:22 AM

@keithers

Im not really a Lakers fan.. Im from the area, I used to love them easy back on the day when they had Byron Scott on their team. My team had actually been the mavericks for quite some time, even though they haven't been doing well lately

oh, didn't know that.. thought you said you were a clipper fan too. i'm a laker fan but i wish they had a team like the spurs.. where everyone is likable and selfless. instead, we have kobe.. i don't hate him, but he's just not manu/tim/kawhi/tony parker.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:09:07 PM

@keithers

oh, didn't know that.. thought you said you were a clipper fan too. i'm a laker fan but i wish they had a team like the spurs.. where everyone is likable and selfless. instead, we have kobe.. i don't hate him, but he's just not manu/tim/kawhi/tony parker.

Yeah I like the Clippers.  I was really hoping that they were going to make it to the Finals this year.   I think they need to make a few moves in the off season.   They have a good core group of guys, but I think they need someone that can bring some toughness, and can make free throws.   Like a Zach Randolph or someone like that...
beetcoin

View Profile
June 13, 2014, 08:17:41 PM

^ i think their issue this year was that they didn't have anyone who could contain KD. they need a tough, gritty player like kawhi leonard.. and i also think blake griffin is still overrated. maybe he's a top 20 player, but i can easily name 10 guys who are better than he is.

they do have a lot of good players, so maybe should should try a bunch of good players for a really great one.. because i don't think the clippers are going very far with blake griffin as your 2nd best player.
Predictious

Activity: 290

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2014, 08:40:14 PM

Odds on Predictious:

beetcoin

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 08:52:32 PM

so what sports gambling site do you guys use with bitcoin? i haven't heard about many of them, so i wouldn't even know which ones to trust and which not to. depending in the spread, i would probably put my money on miami.. i was thinking 6 game series if the spurs won game 3, and they did. though i did think they would lose game 4 and win game 5.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 12:54:43 AM

so what sports gambling site do you guys use with bitcoin? i haven't heard about many of them, so i wouldn't even know which ones to trust and which not to. depending in the spread, i would probably put my money on miami.. i was thinking 6 game series if the spurs won game 3, and they did. though i did think they would lose game 4 and win game 5.

I don't usually bet sports with btc. When I do I usually just use Cash. My friend runs a book by me, out I will bet in vegas.
beetcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:21:12 AM

I don't usually bet sports with btc. When I do I usually just use Cash. My friend runs a book by me, out I will bet in vegas.

oh nice.. this is just chump change for you then.

not looking good for miami.. even though chris bosh declared that the heat would be winning it. he hasn't really showed up since making that statement. i don't get why miami doesn't run its offense through him, he's obviously a better player than the way they are using him.
keithers
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:40:46 AM

not looking good for miami.. even though chris bosh declared that the heat would be winning it. he hasn't really showed up since making that statement. i don't get why miami doesn't run its offense through him, he's obviously a better player than the way they are using him.

you've got it won...  I will send you the BTC tonight.   Can you double check the address you sent me, just to make sure it is correct?
beetcoin

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:51:34 AM

you've got it won...  I will send you the BTC tonight.   Can you double check the address you sent me, just to make sure it is correct?

yeah, sure will.. i'll re-send it to you in a few minutes. i won't forget to give you the feedback.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: