Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:14:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week  (Read 160983 times)
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:49:33 PM

We need to get pools & on mintpal/cryptsy soon guys momentum needs to stay a float!

+1 Cryptsy would be ideal they got a shit load of trading volume we need CAC/BTC CAC/LTC CAC/Doge to start with
AllisionMarieLewis

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 09:50:33 PM

We need to get pools & on mintpal/cryptsy soon guys momentum needs to stay a float!

Agreed but everybody is too lazy to contact them they just want the coin to be successful and don't want to do any work.

I think people are taking advantage of this and solo mining while they still can. As they see, dev does keep up on his promises and we only need a few of us to make this go viral.

Then the haters will come in and be like "oh shit I missed this" and jump on the bandwagon.

When that day comes I'll be prepared with my 100M coins  Cool

_____________██████████████████▄
_________██████████████████████████▄
______███████████__`_____`_███████████▄
____████████3_____▄███▀__–__`__████████▄
___███████___–▄█████▀_████████–___███████
__███████___████████__███████████8___█████▄
_██████___████████▀___████████████–_`██████
v█████___█████████______$██████████___██████
o█████___█████████–_________████████__██████
o█████___█████████____________██████__██████
█████–___███████______███████__███___██████
_–██████__–█████_–██████████████3___██████
__q██████___–███████████████████___o███████
____███████____–█████████████____–███████
_____–███████ –_______________v████████
________█████████████████████████████
__________q▀█████████████████████▀
ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
LIPCHAIN WILL UNITE THE GLOBAL SURFER’S COMMUNITY
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●
|
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 10:09:36 PM

In an effort to get new pool operators to open pools I've been sending this e-mail to all the pool operators I come across with and I encourage you all to do the same!

Simply replace the words in bold then send out the e-mail!

If the pool operator starts a CAC pool you will both receive 10,000,000 CAC coins!

Dear Insert Pool Operator,

I noticed you are running a ______   pool that is wonderful!

I'd like to let you know about a rather new digital crypto currency that is called CaliforniaCoin.

We currently have over 3,000+ replies and

24,000+ views on our BitCoinTalk thread ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589672.0 )

We would greatly appreciate it if you started a California Coin pool!

We are willing to donate 10,000,000 CAC coins to you if you can help us by simply starting a California Coin pol & emailing your lists to let them know!

We understand we may be young & new but that's good because we only have one way to go and that's up!

We realize how much traffic your site gets and as people from the crypto community know, these coins can grow in value exponentially in a short amount of time.

If you could kindly help us by creating a California Coin pool it would surely benefit you in the future once the value rise's.

Thank you for your time and keep up the great work!

Sincerely,
Dev Team (CaliforniaCoin)

CaliforniaCoin: CL5gpVny63BV9w8ZthUps9w9Sz4s6h5zMz
ea$ySTRe3T

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:14:38 PM

In an effort to get new pool operators to open pools I've been sending this e-mail to all the pool operators I come across with and I encourage you all to do the same!

If the pool operator starts a CAC pool you will both receive 10,000,000 CAC coins!

I'd like to let you know about a rather new digital crypto currency that is called CaliforniaCoin.

24,000+ views on our BitCoinTalk thread ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=589672.0 )

We are willing to donate 10,000,000 CAC coins to you if you can help us by simply starting a California Coin pol & emailing your lists to let them know!

We understand we may be young & new but that's good because we only have one way to go and that's up!

We realize how much traffic your site gets and as people from the crypto community know, these coins can grow in value exponentially in a short amount of time.

If you could kindly help us by creating a California Coin pool it would surely benefit you in the future once the value rise's.

Sincerely,

Good stuff I'll be sharing the message around hopefully I can collect that 10M bounty  Smiley
H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:18:55 PM

Sincerely,

written well if only people would do their part too this would have 35+ pools already.. But people are lazy so I'll work harder to compensate
JRoC

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:20:43 PM

Sincerely,

Nice!!!

Remember to contact pools with over >100 miners minimum ya'll we got this California Coin to the moon we gotta work together to achieve success together!!
MikeGAZ83

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:21:46 PM

If I was a pool operator I'd create like sixteen pools and collect that huge 10,000,000 bounty over and over and over again heh
Sm0k3WeeDEveryD@Y

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:23:13 PM

Sincerely,

so he gets 10m and I get 10M just for copy + pasting this e-mail?

If you can confirm that, I'll get to work all day everyday this weekend (off work)

Gauranteed I'll find 10 pools and collect 100,000,000 coins  Grin
AllisionMarieLewis

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 07:30:59 AM

If I was a pool operator I'd create like sixteen pools and collect that huge 10,000,000 bounty over and over and over again heh

It's not that hard to create a pool if you got the time you can find out how to do it by doing a few google searchers the servers don't go for much more than $45 a month for good one's with a few GB of ram

_____________██████████████████▄
_________██████████████████████████▄
______███████████__`_____`_███████████▄
____████████3_____▄███▀__–__`__████████▄
___███████___–▄█████▀_████████–___███████
__███████___████████__███████████8___█████▄
_██████___████████▀___████████████–_`██████
v█████___█████████______$██████████___██████
o█████___█████████–_________████████__██████
o█████___█████████____________██████__██████
█████–___███████______███████__███___██████
_–██████__–█████_–██████████████3___██████
__q██████___–███████████████████___o███████
____███████____–█████████████____–███████
_____–███████ –_______________v████████
________█████████████████████████████
__________q▀█████████████████████▀
ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
LIPCHAIN WILL UNITE THE GLOBAL SURFER’S COMMUNITY
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●
|
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 07:17:43 AM

These Bounties Can Still Be Claimed!:
  • *NEW* Get California Coin On https://www.cryptsy.com/ & Claim 10,000,000 California Coins
  • First Faucet Creation 200,000 CaliforniaCoins - CLAIMED
    • Mac Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins CLAIMED
    • Android Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins
    • Paper Wallet Creation 500,000 CaliforniaCoins - CLAIMED
    • First Merchant To Accept CaliforniaCoins 10,000,000 CaliforniaCoins
    CLAIMED
    • Get California Coin Listed On CoinMarketCap & Claim 250,000 California Coins
    • Create A Pool On Your Server For CaliforniaCoin & Claim 1,000,000 Coins

CaliforniaCoin: CL5gpVny63BV9w8ZthUps9w9Sz4s6h5zMz
ashleysly

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:15:56 PM

What I see in this coin and thread is lots of posts stating things like "We need more pools" or "we need more merchants"

I think we get the point of all that and seems like nobody is doing nothing at all...

Therefore I think this coin is almost dead. I was a supporter but there has been no activity on progression. Just people posting... its mostly only talk...

I thought you were going to make a pool but you were waiting on donations is that still the case Ashley?

She probably just wanted to take the BTC and run lol c'mon

for starters I'm a guy... and I have been here since the thread got started!

And nope... I have no interest in taking coins, but to only help by opening a pool using NOMP, donating some fees back to the CAC community

Also I am still looking to open a pool, but currently don't have the funds.

BTW, my PSU wasn't broken, it was my GPU! Just been testing and my computer starts when GPU is out... Guess I have to replace my 7950 somehow:( gonna try to get R9 280X next.

Sorry to hear that your GPU broke. How much is it to rent a pool like $15 a month?

I wish it was that cheap. I am looking for 0.25btc for set up and first month payment then it'll be 0.15BTC monthly which the pool would be able to pay for itself.

I might be able to pay for that, can I get the URL of the pool provider you had in mind? I wanna check it out.

Hey. I PM'd you information about the company and the link to the plan. Other people I talk to have said its a good place and servers seem to be really good.

Also, when I quoted BTC monthly costs, it was before BTC went up by $70 and from GBP to BTC. However USD to BTC gives a cheaper price (as always lol)

Got your PM, I'll check out those options and see what I can afford. It looks like there is a cheap pool option here like you mentioned it might be good to start small and upgrade as needed https://portal.livechains.net/cart.php?gid=39

After all not many people mining at the moment.

Does that include DDos protection if so that's a good deal for a little starter pool.

I don't think any of their plans include DDos protection

They do. On the plan it states "Anti-DDoS Protection: Anti-DDoS included"

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Support me build a plane to advertise DVC: 1Mdu9MbAEsUm81NzEPQR7GCkUxbG39pWMy
JRoC

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:31:10 PM

What I see in this coin and thread is lots of posts stating things like "We need more pools" or "we need more merchants"

I think we get the point of all that and seems like nobody is doing nothing at all...

Therefore I think this coin is almost dead. I was a supporter but there has been no activity on progression. Just people posting... its mostly only talk...

I thought you were going to make a pool but you were waiting on donations is that still the case Ashley?

She probably just wanted to take the BTC and run lol c'mon

for starters I'm a guy... and I have been here since the thread got started!

And nope... I have no interest in taking coins, but to only help by opening a pool using NOMP, donating some fees back to the CAC community

Also I am still looking to open a pool, but currently don't have the funds.

BTW, my PSU wasn't broken, it was my GPU! Just been testing and my computer starts when GPU is out... Guess I have to replace my 7950 somehow:( gonna try to get R9 280X next.

Sorry to hear that your GPU broke. How much is it to rent a pool like $15 a month?

I wish it was that cheap. I am looking for 0.25btc for set up and first month payment then it'll be 0.15BTC monthly which the pool would be able to pay for itself.

I might be able to pay for that, can I get the URL of the pool provider you had in mind? I wanna check it out.

Hey. I PM'd you information about the company and the link to the plan. Other people I talk to have said its a good place and servers seem to be really good.

Also, when I quoted BTC monthly costs, it was before BTC went up by $70 and from GBP to BTC. However USD to BTC gives a cheaper price (as always lol)

Got your PM, I'll check out those options and see what I can afford. It looks like there is a cheap pool option here like you mentioned it might be good to start small and upgrade as needed https://portal.livechains.net/cart.php?gid=39

After all not many people mining at the moment.

Does that include DDos protection if so that's a good deal for a little starter pool.

I don't think any of their plans include DDos protection

They do. On the plan it states "Anti-DDoS Protection: Anti-DDoS included"

Where does it say that
HaRR0o

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:59:38 AM

Someone needs to setup a pool all you need is 1GB ram and like a dual core CPU to start it out

http://coingolem.com/how-to-set-up-your-own-mining-pool-using-mpos-229/

If you agree say +1 or bump!
ea$ySTRe3T

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:54:43 AM

Someone needs to setup a pool all you need is 1GB ram and like a dual core CPU to start it out

http://coingolem.com/how-to-set-up-your-own-mining-pool-using-mpos-229/

If you agree say +1 or bump!

Can I make a pool on my own PC? I got 32GB ram and a 8 core CPU. PM me if you know how to setup.
Bitcoin-hotep

Activity: 308
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:23:40 PM

All the best coins (which includes Californiacoin) need to come together and create the future.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=678472

madross

Activity: 411
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 12:07:19 AM
Last edit: July 06, 2014, 12:46:09 AM by madross

pool val http://cac.pools.triplehexxx.net

pool is almost live

hope this helps the coin grow

INCAKOIN HEAD DEVELOPER
NKA=Nj5t2Lh74LT4LXT5WZNVyyp7d4CN2aNcGS
BTC=1LRbDKaTjZh7HzPesnhzPzrJkMvvazynu2
sa_ddam213

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

Fuck I hate this site

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2014, 01:59:16 AM

Hey All,

New California Coin pool online

NOMP, MPOS, PROP, DDOS Protected, 1% fee

http://cac.pools.triplehexxx.net

Happy Mining Smiley

Fuck I hate this site
MikeGAZ83

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:02:50 AM

Is it just me or did it get really hard to solo mine
ea$ySTRe3T

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:03:53 AM

Is it just me or did it get really hard to solo mine

That's because the pool came up and it has 23.88 MH/s on it.
JRoC

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 04:05:22 AM

Hey All,

New California Coin pool online

NOMP, MPOS, PROP, DDOS Protected, 1% fee

http://cac.pools.triplehexxx.net

Happy Mining Smiley

Thanks for setting up that pool man! Do you know who put the 24MHS on it? I can't find any blocks solo mining anymore and I had 1MHS lol
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: