Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 07:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 228 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] California Coin | SwissCex + C-CEX | California Coin Up 737.25 % This Week  (Read 160985 times)
sushipooo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:01:57 AM

bittrex is easier to get onto, no voting.  They add lot's of coins based on interest.  They also axe a lot of coins on the regular lol.  Lot's of coin moving there.   Plus that's where I trade lol. Roll Eyes

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:09:00 AM

bittrex is easier to get onto, no voting.  They add lot's of coins based on interest.  They also axe a lot of coins on the regular lol.  Lot's of coin moving there.   Plus that's where I trade lol. Roll Eyes

Bittrex has half the volume of those other exchanges but it's better to start small and work our ways up!

Also if we could get this coin to be x11/x13 hybrid that would make us launch into the moon!
sushipooo

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 02:16:07 AM

Bittrex has half the volume of those other exchanges but it's better to start small and work our ways up!

Also if we could get this coin to be x11/x13 hybrid that would make us launch into the moon!

yes, half the volume but has been open 1/10th of the time.

Cannabis Coin CANN - Smoke a <////////////>~ and start thinking positive. Join the movement ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=661885.0
ashleysly

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 03:15:26 PM

When will the new vbulletin be up dev?

As promised I mentioned it'll be done today and I am a man of my word!

Join the forum we will be having some cool give-a-ways! Including a 270X from MSI!

thecaliforniacoin.com

Whens the giveaway happening? I definitely need a new GPU! my 7950 died some time ago and want to try and get my CAC back up to 1.3 million since i love them as hard drive corrupted-.-

Earn Devcoins by Writing
Support me build a plane to advertise DVC: 1Mdu9MbAEsUm81NzEPQR7GCkUxbG39pWMy
sushipooo

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 06:42:23 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 07:21:13 PM by sushipooo

Hey got a buddy with over 120k libertarian subscribers on Youtube.  Very popular group of news guys living in LA California right now.  I don't want to say who they are right now because some of you might know who they are, but they are very popular and very active in the libertarian community.  I was just talking to one of them about California coin and what's going on right now and he seemed to be interested in maybe working with you on trying to increase the California coin brand.

Any suggestions?

Oh and I was also thinking, what about making a crap load of paper wallets and just passing them out at Cali events, like those cannabis farmers market that just got temporarily shut down in LA.  The paper wallets can help teach Californians about the goals of california coin.  Give out the paper wallets for free and ask the vendors to accept them at the market for trade in small promo/sample stuff at first until the market get's some traction.

JRoC

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 09:36:53 PM

Hey got a buddy with over 120k libertarian subscribers on Youtube.  Very popular group of news guys living in LA California right now.  I don't want to say who they are right now because some of you might know who they are, but they are very popular and very active in the libertarian community.  I was just talking to one of them about California coin and what's going on right now and he seemed to be interested in maybe working with you on trying to increase the California coin brand.

Any suggestions?

Oh and I was also thinking, what about making a crap load of paper wallets and just passing them out at Cali events, like those cannabis farmers market that just got temporarily shut down in LA.  The paper wallets can help teach Californians about the goals of california coin.  Give out the paper wallets for free and ask the vendors to accept them at the market for trade in small promo/sample stuff at first until the market get's some traction.

yea handing out paper wallets would be a good idea man for sure
NikolaD

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 10:09:49 PM

Any suggestions?

If your buddy could perhaps make a YouTube video you mentioned he has a lot of subs that right there would make us go viral!
AllisionMarieLewis

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:13:49 PM

Any suggestions?

Explain to your buddy how these coins can grow over time and if he doesn't understand too quickly I would reference this article from Business Week

He says he bought his first batch of virtual currency, 5,000 coins, at 20¢ each. On April 10, Bitcoins traded for as much as $258 each.

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2013-04-10/meet-the-bitcoin-millionaires

In other words, cha-ching!  Cool

_____________██████████████████▄
_________██████████████████████████▄
______███████████__`_____`_███████████▄
____████████3_____▄███▀__–__`__████████▄
___███████___–▄█████▀_████████–___███████
__███████___████████__███████████8___█████▄
_██████___████████▀___████████████–_`██████
v█████___█████████______$██████████___██████
o█████___█████████–_________████████__██████
o█████___█████████____________██████__██████
█████–___███████______███████__███___██████
_–██████__–█████_–██████████████3___██████
__q██████___–███████████████████___o███████
____███████____–█████████████____–███████
_____–███████ –_______________v████████
________█████████████████████████████
__________q▀█████████████████████▀
ffff
LIPCHAIN
|
LIPCHAIN WILL UNITE THE GLOBAL SURFER’S COMMUNITY
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●
|
sushipooo

View Profile
July 16, 2014, 11:21:53 PM

Any suggestions?

Explain to your buddy how these coins can grow over time and if he doesn't understand too quickly I would reference this article from Business Week

He says he bought his first batch of virtual currency, 5,000 coins, at 20¢ each. On April 10, Bitcoins traded for as much as $258 each.

In other words, cha-ching!

Yea, gotcha.  That's not very convincing and it has nothing to do with the value of California coin.  It's not a matter of understanding crypto currency, it's about how much effort is put into it and I'm not going to just start hyping it if there is no dev support.  Know what I mean?

This has to be a group effort, not just using people with access to others and pushing people to buy without there being incentive to use it.

This will directly affect his standing with his group.  If he does this and it becomes cali coin P&D #2 then it would be bad for him also. 

I'm sure we can figure something out.  Does not have to be today, slow and steady wins the race.

H0USE

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:46:31 AM

Any suggestions?

Yea, gotcha.  That's not very convincing and it has nothing to do with the value of California coin.  It's not a matter of understanding crypto currency, it's about how much effort is put into it and I'm not going to just start hyping it if there is no dev support.  Know what I mean?

This has to be a group effort, not just using people with access to others and pushing people to buy without there being incentive to use it.

This will directly affect his standing with his group.  If he does this and it becomes cali coin P&D #2 then it would be bad for him also.  

I'm sure we can figure something out.  Does not have to be today, slow and steady wins the race.

Dev is super active man he's on Skype all day add him TheCaliforniaCoin to join our group chat  Smiley
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 12:54:40 AM

Any suggestions?

Yea, gotcha.  That's not very convincing and it has nothing to do with the value of California coin.  It's not a matter of understanding crypto currency, it's about how much effort is put into it and I'm not going to just start hyping it if there is no dev support.  Know what I mean?

This will directly affect his standing with his group.  If he does this and it becomes cali coin P&D #2 then it would be bad for him also.  

I'm sure we can figure something out.  Does not have to be today, slow and steady wins the race.

For a coin to be successful it requires way more than just 'dev' support it requires support from us Californians and the rest of the crypto community.

We all need to do what we can to make this go viral because we all have an interest in seeing this become successful as we're early miners.

Slow and steady wins the race as you mentioned but we all know we want it to happen quicker  lol
sushipooo

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:15:09 AM

Any suggestions?

Dev is super active man he's on Skype all day add him TheCaliforniaCoin to join our group chat  Smiley

cool, ill do that.

JRoC

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:28:12 AM

hype it up man that's all there is to it without hype Apple would be just another cell phone maker but with hype = big $$
HaRR0o

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:44:38 AM

Join the forum we will be having some cool give-a-ways! Including a 270X from MSI!

thecaliforniacoin.com

Whens the giveaway happening? I definitely need a new GPU! my 7950 died some time ago and want to try and get my CAC back up to 1.3 million since i love them as hard drive corrupted-.-

+1 bump also wondering when the giveaway will occur if dev could reply back that'd be great thx in advance
Sm0k3WeeDEveryD@Y

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 01:46:04 AM

hype it up man that's all there is to it without hype Apple would be just another cell phone maker but with hype = big $$

Roll Eyes lol when I read this but it's true it's just another smartphone on the market with a cult like following and they did make billions of dollars off a simple device fucking crazy world right lol

We just need people to be dedicated to CAC and we can take over the world 2 lol
ea$ySTRe3T

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 02:46:24 AM

Any suggestions?

I think passing them out in a pot market wouldn't do too well I mean seriously how many stoners mine altcoins?

We need to pass these out at a techy event to say the least.

If we just pass them out to random people sure that's better than nothing but we need to educate the people on what crypto's are, how the people are in control of them and not the lame government and if we do all this right we can go a long long way
H0USE

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 06:07:29 PM

Better strategy : e-mail all crypto sites and ask for marketing help in exchange for bounties.

This is simple and it works.

Don't need to over-complicate things.

Mass-marketing needs to happen.
MikeGAZ83

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 07:47:27 PM

Better strategy : e-mail all crypto sites and ask for marketing help in exchange for bounties.

This is simple and it works.

Don't need to over-complicate things.

Mass-marketing needs to happen.

lets do it !! I'll start pushing hard today enough sitting around and waiting we the people need to make this a reality!!!
NikolaD

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:43:18 AM

A Silicon Valley billionaire’s quixotic effort to split California into six separate states has moved closer to the ballot box with the submission of more than a million signatures to state election officials this week.

Tim Draper’s plan to divide the Golden State up could be on the 2016 statewide ballot if enough of the signatures are certified.

Many hurdles lie ahead, even if voters approve the plan, however, including approval by the federal government.

Draper argues that California, with roughly 38 million residents, has become too large to govern effectively and that fast-moving Silicon Valley is being hamstrung by a lethargic state government in Sacramento.

The proposal would create the nation’s richest state, per capita, to be called Silicon Valley, as well as North-California, Central-California, South-California and West-California. The northern counties of the state, among the poorest, would be called Jefferson.

Unresolved are issues over water rights and transportation projects such as the state’s multibillion-dollar high-speed-rail project and the unintended political consequences that could develop from the addition of 10 members to the U.S. Senate.

– Tom Bemis

Source - http://blogs.marketwatch.com/themargin/2014/07/16/plan-to-cut-up-california-into-six-states-moves-toward-vote/

We need to get this out on every forum on the internet.

This coin hasn't been properly marketed yet and this is just the beginning of times watch where this will be in 3 - 5 weeks!
CaliforniaCoinCAC (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 07:01:20 AM

thecaliforniacoin.com

I'm posting the thread right now on our official forum http://www.thecaliforniacoin.com

CaliforniaCoin: CL5gpVny63BV9w8ZthUps9w9Sz4s6h5zMz
Pages: « 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 [155] 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 228 »
  Print  

Jump to: