Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:11:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677631 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:51:49 PM

Well this shows why  jl777 is badmouthing Node. He Owns Supernet and wins when Node gets fudded. Read and make your own decisions. Go supernet if you like centralization. It's your choice. but be informed.

I thought investors who bougth it at 100-120 NXT own supernet. lol

You can say the same about NODE. Silk and 4koop own it. 40%.

so, NXT price in the past at that price 100 sat? or lower than 100 sat?
i missed NXT train. i bought shit country coin.
since i lost all btc in shit country coin. i left crypto. and stellar bring me back to crypto again.
now i will invest in coin with good fundamental. rather than hype coin.
no matter how long i must wait.  this is better than lose my investment.

Really? and you have something called Ebolashare in your sig. :rolleyes:

2 days without a forged block here so I'll probably stop running the wallet. I think this is going to happen pretty quick if the devs don't address the issue quick. Sad

just want claim free ebola share. and then sell free share to buy node  Grin Grin Grin
jwilford

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 03:52:28 PM

I made up 90k in two days and considering send it back to those who was running their clients 24/7 and feel "hurt" with this situation. But only when dev team present fix for it.

If you believe in NODE you should try to abuse cleint/POA as hard as you could to make it better and find as much bugs as possible while it is under development.

No argument on that point and as I suspected your not making that much for your effort. Another problem with this strategy is the risk/reward/time factor. As I have said before just wait this out guys. Trust me your not missing out on a gold rush, the gold rush is on the BTER trading page.
myself111

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:00:02 PM

Pump stopped and started dump and panic because of this.

"N*N topology does not scale at all. If that is how they are getting fast performance, then it will quickly bog down.

James"

Well, Skill could establish a new testnet for benchmark testing. New wallets, which will automated send coins to other wallets. Maybe 1000 transactions per wallet and minute. Several people can open this wallets and benchmark test begins.
This would prove how well NODE scale during heavy transaction load and bring much attention. SuperNet integration on the way to NodePay would be a nice gimmick and price surge. Although i think NodePay is better.
sava0123

Activity: 393

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:00:56 PM

I made up 90k in two days and considering send it back to those who was running their clients 24/7 and feel "hurt" with this situation. But only when dev team present fix for it.

If you believe in NODE you should try to abuse cleint/POA as hard as you could to make it better and find as much bugs as possible while it is under development.

No argument on that point and as I suspected your not making that much for your effort. Another problem with this strategy is the risk/reward/time factor. As I have said before just wait this out guys. Trust me your not missing out on a gold rush, the gold rush is on the BTER trading page.

I wish I had availiable BTC. Already bougth 4 mils.
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:10:26 PM

node forgers earn money from transaction fees correct?

patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:19:56 PM

"N*N topology does not scale at all. If that is how they are getting fast performance, then it will quickly bog down.

James"

Well, Skill could establish a new testnet for benchmark testing. New wallets, which will automated send coins to other wallets. Maybe 1000 transactions per wallet and minute. Several people can open this wallets and benchmark test begins.
This would prove how well NODE scale during heavy transaction load and bring much attention. SuperNet integration on the way to NodePay would be a nice gimmick and price surge. Although i think NodePay is better.

The issue isn't with load but with size. The bigger the network and the wider it is spread the bigger problems with latency COULD become.

Nexxie

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:25:49 PM

Hi guys

I need the help of the community.
Yesterday I wanted to buy some nodes off exchange because I wanted to pay with NXT and came to an agreement with the user DynohoSts, member 883 in the initial member list. (account 14854211854869071145 ), having some NODE stakes from the beginning.
I already did some transactions with this guy in the past but now it seems he has scammed me.
Yesterday I sent him 12000 NXT to his NXT account NXT-PZVD-HHW3-ZMD4-67G3Y (transaction ID 13225764614886323520).
It seems he immediately transferred it to his BTER NXT account NXT-LVKY-Q9KY-5Q2Z-AV9JA.
He doesn't answer anymore on pm's through the forum and hasn't been active anymore since yesterday on the forum.
However, he has been very active in his BTER account. Check : I hope there will be an explanation for it but I fear he run of with my NXT.
Is there someone in the community who can help me regarding this issue?
The link to his bitcointalk profile :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=207455
It would be nice to see a strong community helping out each other!

Thanks

Hello.

I'm not sure if this is actually the same person that you traded with the 1st time
because there were a series of phishing attempts in this forum not long time ago and lot of senior member accounts were hacked.
So this account could be also compromised now and under control of a hacker.
You could add to this profile a negative trust level so that other people don't get cheated.

You could try to write to BTER to block the amount there like they did when Klee was hacked
for millions of NXT but don't know they will do this without any proof.  Undecided

Calm 12,000 NXT = almost nothing!

Klee was 1170BTC

This is not a big amount of money but trading between known members should be executed honestly.
I am absolutely sure that it was him. He communicated the same as the other times.
Maybe he desperately needed money or something but this should not happen between members in the same community, regardless of the amount!

Hi again fellow NODES

After some research I found out that the scammer is this guy from Brazil:
https://twitter.com/DynhoSS
Since I have no twitter account, is there anyone that can contact him through twitter?

Many thanks
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3864
Merit: 5037

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:43:04 PM

James"

The issue isn't with load but with size. The bigger the network and the wider it is spread the bigger problems with latency COULD become.

Speculating on hypotheticals that I'd wager the devs have already considered during the 6 month Pre-release phase is nothing more than fud, Even when you use a qualifier.

JAMES has ulterior motive for NODE to fail. So anyone that is scared away by him is not only a moron but a fool as well.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 04:45:10 PM

Hi guys

Yesterday I wanted to buy some nodes off exchange because I wanted to pay with NXT and came to an agreement with the user DynohoSts, member 883 in the initial member list. (account 14854211854869071145 ), having some NODE stakes from the beginning.
I already did some transactions with this guy in the past but now it seems he has scammed me.
Yesterday I sent him 12000 NXT to his NXT account NXT-PZVD-HHW3-ZMD4-67G3Y (transaction ID 13225764614886323520).
It seems he immediately transferred it to his BTER NXT account NXT-LVKY-Q9KY-5Q2Z-AV9JA.
He doesn't answer anymore on pm's through the forum and hasn't been active anymore since yesterday on the forum.
However, he has been very active in his BTER account. Check : I hope there will be an explanation for it but I fear he run of with my NXT.

Thanks

Hello.

I'm not sure if this is actually the same person that you traded with the 1st time
because there were a series of phishing attempts in this forum not long time ago and lot of senior member accounts were hacked.
You could add to this profile a negative trust level so that other people don't get cheated.

You could try to write to BTER to block the amount there like they did when Klee was hacked
for millions of NXT but don't know they will do this without any proof.  Undecided

Klee was 1170BTC

This is not a big amount of money but trading between known members should be executed honestly.
I am absolutely sure that it was him. He communicated the same as the other times.
Maybe he desperately needed money or something but this should not happen between members in the same community, regardless of the amount!

Hi again fellow NODES

Since I have no twitter account, is there anyone that can contact him through twitter?

Many thanks

From Twitter.
Edmilson S. de Sousa
@DynhoSS

I am your best dream!
Brasil , Santos
Joined June 2009

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Nexxie

Activity: 93

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:03:35 PM

Hi guys

Thanks

Hello.

Klee was 1170BTC

Hi again fellow NODES

Many thanks

From Twitter.
Edmilson S. de Sousa
@DynhoSS

I am your best dream!
Brasil , Santos
Joined June 2009

Hi

Thanks
I also noticed his details but I can't send him a message because I don't use twitter
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:14:45 PM

James"

Speculating on hypotheticals that I'd wager the devs have already considered during the 6 month Pre-release phase is nothing more than fud, Even when you use a qualifier.

JAMES has ulterior motive for NODE to fail. So anyone that is scared away by him is not only a moron but a fool as well.

James invented the internet

I hate that you troll good coins, but great link in your sig.

I like this one better that was referenced in it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/innovations/wp/2014/11/05/the-liberating-idea-behind-pragues-bitcoin-only-cafe/

haggis

Activity: 984
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:18:24 PM

Well, if NODE realy uses N*N topology we realy have a serious problem. If there are just 1000 nodes online many users will have problems as it's not uncommon that cheap consumer routers can't handle that much connections (or even more).
Hueristic
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:21:36 PM

Well, if NODE realy uses N*N topology we realy have a serious problem. If there are just 1000 nodes online many users will have problems as it's not uncommon that cheap consumer routers can't handle that much connections (or even more).

As mentioned, there is no reason to spaz out on an "IF" scenario. And if in fact there ever is an issue with to many connections for poor grade routers to handle then that is an easy algorithm to patch.

TheRealSilk

Activity: 457

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:41:25 PM

I have several times repeated, we use technology node.js. Node.js allows the use of both 100 000 connection. I'm not talking about the scalability peers, then we will go further. Node.js network application

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇

Instant Transactions

Non Bloating BlockChain

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇ ▇ ▇
    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
misterycoins

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:46:34 PM

newbie Question, sorry Undecided
I need to send Node for forging, or can I just leave them in my wallet ?
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:48:47 PM

to add NODE to bittrex need 3 btc. what do you think ?
If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex
jwilford

Activity: 123

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:51:07 PM

I have several times repeated, we use technology node.js. Node.js allows the use of both 100 000 connection. I'm not talking about the scalability peers, then we will go further. Node.js network application

Keep up the good work. If you build it, they will come. The dumpers will look back and see their error and we will all laugh about this. Node is either going to change the world or it won't, all the troubles in between are just steeping stones on the path.
rramires

Activity: 231

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:58:30 PM

If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC.
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex

Is there any promotion official fund the node?
whitecloud

Activity: 450

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:59:39 PM

Is there any promotion official fund the node?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnYj5G7gBeXIdGtHam1UOXlDaDR6VFFZMGp3bVRnSHc&usp=drive_web#gid=4
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:01:45 PM

Hmmm... 3btc is not that much! We could all cheap in, that will show the spirit of the community!

Too bad their coin scouting team... are stupid, this coins has such potential, and they are concentrating on some bullshit crapyCOins that bring no change... idiots

just my 2 cents =3
Pages: « 1 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 [341] 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: